PDA

View Full Version : Got Pulled over last Night.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 11:39 AM
So last night I was soppose to meet up with my Highschool Music Teacher. We were going to have dinner and some drinks. He never showed. Which wasn't his fault because we never cemented our plans.

So I ran around did some dealing. Got some friends some weed and made a little money and got about a quarter of weed. It's a everyday thing for JESTERSTAR.

So anyway. I meet up with a buddy and we had some beers at this sports bar. Had a good time. Drank Three beers. Not counting the ones I had earlier. Plus we ripped some bongs. So my Buzz was poppin by the time we went home.

So I am rolling down the highway..........Litterally.

Pass one of those double trailor Fed Ex Trucks. doing about 75,80.

Bamm Cop comes up behind me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think to myself as I pull over imediatly.

Throw on the 4 ways because I think that there is some law now that says that you can get ticketed if you don't when your pulled over.

Cop comes up the car.

"Licence and Registraition."

Now here is where I saved my ass. A while ago one of my buddies was in Jail. While in Jail he got friendly with a cop who said to him.

"WHEN YOU GET PULLED OVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE CEILING OF YOUR CAR. IT SETS THE COP AT EASE AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT GET A TICKET OR AS BAD OF A TICKET."

I remembered this so my hands were up in the air.

He asked me if I had been drinking. I answered Yes since I knew he could smell it on me.

I had my work clothes on. Told him I just was going home after beers with some friends. He asked me some questions. About how many beers I had. I said three. Over a period of 2 hours. He asked me what time it was. I told him 10:00. I really wasn't sure but I knew it was about 9:45 when I left the bar.

The Cop said "Listen I've got you at 75 in a 55. The Speed limit is 65 around the corner not here. And if your lying to me about the amount you drank tonight..............Just don't drink and Drive. Don't be stupid. Here is licence and registraition. You can go. Have a safe Drive"

I was like........................Holy shit. That shit fucking works. So JESTERSTAR is smooth as a Silk Curtain baby.

JESTERSTAR-1

COPS-0

But the dude was mad cool and thank god he didn't see the Quarter OUnce of weed I had in my Arm Rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Nice save Jester! Glad to hear you got home safely.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I was just glad not to get the big DWI. In New York that is a big Exspensive deal. I must move to the south where that shit is tolerated and encouraged.

Roy Munson
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

I had my work clothes on.

Mini-skirt and stilettos?

CooL!

No wonder he "got you off". Did you pull his baton out of your anus yet?

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
I think your plan is working Jester. Just give it more time.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Mini-skirt and stilettos?

CooL!

No wonder he "got you off". Did you pull his baton out of your anus yet?

No a Button down shirt with the logo embroidered on it. Kakies and nice shoes. I am stylish I have to give myself that. Fuck if I wasn't me I'd be gay so I could ask me to fuck myself. That didn't sound right???

Not everyone is a prostitute looking for cock like you are Roy.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
I think your plan is working Jester. Just give it more time.

Dude in a little while everyone at this site is going to be a huge fucking STAR FAN and stop it with all this jealous of JESTERSTAR bullshit.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:17 PM
So last night I was soppose to meet up with my Highschool Music Teacher. We were going to have dinner and some drinks. He never showed. Which wasn't his fault because we never cemented our plans.

So I ran around did some dealing. Got some friends some weed and made a little money and got about a quarter of weed. It's a everyday thing for JESTERSTAR.

So anyway. I meet up with a buddy and we had some beers at this sports bar. Had a good time. Drank Three beers. Not counting the ones I had earlier. Plus we ripped some bongs. So my Buzz was poppin by the time we went home.

So I am rolling down the highway..........Litterally.

Pass one of those double trailor Fed Ex Trucks. doing about 75,80.

Bamm Cop comes up behind me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think to myself as I pull over imediatly.

Throw on the 4 ways because I think that there is some law now that says that you can get ticketed if you don't when your pulled over.

Cop comes up the car.

"Licence and Registraition."

Now here is where I saved my ass. A while ago one of my buddies was in Jail. While in Jail he got friendly with a cop who said to him.

"WHEN YOU GET PULLED OVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE CEILING OF YOUR CAR. IT SETS THE COP AT EASE AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT GET A TICKET OR AS BAD OF A TICKET."

I remembered this so my hands were up in the air.

He asked me if I had been drinking. I answered Yes since I knew he could smell it on me.

I had my work clothes on. Told him I just was going home after beers with some friends. He asked me some questions. About how many beers I had. I said three. Over a period of 2 hours. He asked me what time it was. I told him 10:00. I really wasn't sure but I knew it was about 9:45 when I left the bar.

The Cop said "Listen I've got you at 75 in a 55. The Speed limit is 65 around the corner not here. And if your lying to me about the amount you drank tonight..............Just don't drink and Drive. Don't be stupid. Here is licence and registraition. You can go. Have a safe Drive"

I was like........................Holy shit. That shit fucking works. So JESTERSTAR is smooth as a Silk Curtain baby.

JESTERSTAR-1

COPS-0

But the dude was mad cool and thank god he didn't see the Quarter OUnce of weed I had in my Arm Rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fucking keeper and winner you are. parents must be proud. :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
what a fucking keeper and winner you are. parents must be proud. :rolleyes:

You would have started crying and shit and pissed your pants.

You wouldn't have been able to handle it. OWNED again FAggy.

ALinChainz
04-01-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't believe it anyway.

Cops have a quota, and yesterday was the last day of the month.

They had you 20 over and you had drinks.

I don't believe it.

Warham
04-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Liar.

LoungeMachine
04-01-2005, 07:49 PM
How does one get pulled over riding the Bus, anyway?

Hey, I hear Joe Thunder and Steve Vai need an opening act.......

you should go to the pay phone and call them.

LoungeMachine
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Liar.

ya think:rolleyes:

This dip wad has started more threads about himself and his loser "life" than Fab, Katy, and Thunder COMBINED.

I've also heard his "playing"

His music teacher should be SHOT ON SIGHT. :cool:

academic punk
04-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
How does one get pulled over riding the Bus, anyway?

Wow...who knew thaT Jackassstar could afford a bus token???

franksters
04-01-2005, 08:03 PM
i am glad you didn,t kill yourself or i should say anyone else...

i woudn,t be proud if I were you..drunk, stone...

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Wow...who knew thaT Jackassstar could afford a bus token???

well he does sort mail for a living. apparently he's rolling in bus tokens. :D

LoungeMachine
04-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Jester jizz gets pulled over and arrested..........

tells the cop.......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz gets fingerprinted and body cavity searched.........

tells the room......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz gets gang raped in a holding cell.......

tells his new friends.......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz has his license revoked, and is put on probation......

tells the judge.......YOUR OWNED

It's becoming clear to me what he means by......YOUR OWNED

academic punk
04-01-2005, 08:12 PM

Stellar post!!!

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 08:13 PM
LMAO! No shit. Is it any wonder he still has to borrow "cheddar money"? WOT a fuckin' loser. :D

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Yeah Lounge I'm still laughing at that. :D It's worthy of 5 stars- which I did give you. A LONG time ago. :p

LoungeMachine
04-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys......

I'll be here all week.....

Try the prime rib, and dont forget to tip your servers.......

academic punk
04-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Careful, Lounge. I hear the prime rib is actually a piece of Jesterstar's ass that you just took out.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 08:23 PM
:D this should be happening in the bar. That is if it wasn't deleted yet? Fucking war zone lately.

LoungeMachine
04-01-2005, 08:26 PM
:D this should be happening in the bar. That is if it wasn't deleted yet? Fucking war zone lately.

REALLY?

I've been missing Bar Sorties?

RIKK is MIA

DLN has been promoted

I've missed so much......

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Look all the Biggest Fags on the board are having a FAG convention all smacking eachother in the face with eachothers dicks.

It kills you guys that I'm this smooth in real life.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 10:23 PM
:lol: you say that, but yet you type with one hand.

"Biggest Loser on the Net" award goes to....

:D

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 10:35 PM
You Big Twubbles with your Gay ass Screen name. Fucking loser.

academic punk
04-01-2005, 10:46 PM

"Big Troubles" is a reference to an obscure VH outtake. If you knew jackshit about the man that this board pays tribute to, you'd know that.

And it's ironic that you should call anyone's screen name "Gay ass" b/c the first time I saw your posts I thought, "Hey this guy can be pretty funny, shame about the faggy screen name".

(then I read more and more of your posts and it was more and more of the same. you're a one-note charlie. You're like that annoying fuck at every guitar retailer who sits there and plays "Foxy Lady" all day. It's okay, but it's dated, everyone else knows ho to play it, and it's the only thing yu can play.

And cut it out with the owned shit. The only thing you own is a pair of shit-stained underwear, and your such a douche you wear them on your head as a hat when it rains.

Anonymous
04-01-2005, 10:51 PM

tells the cop.......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz gets fingerprinted and body cavity searched.........

tells the room......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz gets gang raped in a holding cell.......

tells his new friends.......YOUR OWNED

Jester jizz has his license revoked, and is put on probation......

tells the judge.......YOUR OWNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol:

Best damn post I've ever seen on these fuckin' boards, Lounge. And I've seen some good ones. Shit, I've got tears in my eyes.

Cheers! :bottle:

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 10:51 PM
"Big Troubles" is a reference to an obscure VH outtake. If you knew jackshit about the man that this board pays tribute to, you'd know that.

And it's ironic that you should call anyone's screen name "Gay ass" b/c the first time I saw your posts I thought, "Hey this guy can be pretty funny, shame about the faggy screen name".

(then I read more and more of your posts and it was more and more of the same. you're a one-note charlie. You're like that annoying fuck at every guitar retailer who sits there and plays "Foxy Lady" all day. It's okay, but it's dated, everyone else knows ho to play it, and it's the only thing yu can play.

And cut it out with the owned shit. The only thing you own is a pair of shit-stained underwear, and your such a douche you wear them on your head as a hat when it rains.

I can't help but notice how OWNED You are with this post.

Don't try and Change me Baby. Now Blow like the wind. OWNED>

academic punk
04-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Though I will give you "shaun ponserby" is a gayer screen name than yours.

But only barely.

Anonymous
04-01-2005, 10:53 PM
I can't help but notice how OWNED You are with this post.

Don't try and Change me Baby. Now Blow like the wind. OWNED>

Pray tell, Jester... HOW the fuck is AP owned with that post? Explain something once, just ONCE in your whole fuckin', miserable life. MAKE SENSE, BITCH! HOW IS AP OWNED?

Fuck you! :bottle:

academic punk
04-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Pray tell, Jester... HOW the fuck is AP owned with that post? Explain something once, just ONCE in your whole fuckin', miserable life. MAKE SENSE, BITCH! [SIZE=4]HOW IS AP OWNED?[/SIZE=4]

wow...not even a "cheers" or nothin'...

Pray tell, jester...can you name three people on this site who like you? THREE.

Anonymous
04-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Pray tell, Jester... HOW the fuck is AP owned with that post? Explain something once, just ONCE in your whole fuckin', miserable life. MAKE SENSE, BITCH! HOW IS AP OWNED?

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 11:01 PM

I'll Disect this and show how OWNINGS TAKE PLACE.

You see. First off he assumes I care about anything he has to say.

Second he is defending a fag like Big Twubbles. Then he goes on with not just a RAGING RESPONSE but a lenthy response. That is like a DOUBLE OWNED SCORE.

Then he goes on to tell me things about myself as If I had interest in changing this PINICAL OF A HUMAN THAT I AM.

Then he goes on to try and get me to stop because it actually BOTHERS HIM.

You see being a bRILLIAN ICON like myself I know how layered and complex I am. Only other Layered complex personas understand me.

You guys are my ball of yarn and I am that Naughty Kitten that Bats you around untill you bore me.

The Best part of the whole thing is. I make you post these responses. You don't even realize it. Why do you think Joe Rogan Hates me. Boards ban me before I even post there.

It's OWNING TO THE EXSTREAM!!!!!!!

academic punk
04-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, considering how lengthy your above respose is, and how much trouble you went ot explain it, I guess I and sylicker "own" your worthless ass.

SWEET!!! high 5 sylicker!

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Well, considering how lengthy your above respose is, and how much trouble you went ot explain it, I guess I and sylicker "own" your worthless ass.

SWEET!!! high 5 sylicker!

WRong that post was for instructional purposes only and can not be used or copied into any OWNINGs.

OWNED AGAIN YOUR A FAILURE.

Anonymous
04-01-2005, 11:10 PM
High 5, AP.

Tell me, Jester... Why did you mention the Rogan board. And WHY do you mention Hitch and his world ecery three posts. Are you trying to tell us you're grate somewhere else? Do you expect ust to like you because you claim you're grate somewhere else? THOSE PEOPLE ARE MOCKING YOU, YOU FUCKIN' CLOWN! GET A CLUE! Hitch doesn't like you, he makes fun of you. You're the only one who hasn't realised that yet.

Again, fuck off! :bottle:

rustoffa
04-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Alot of times, drunk driving is unavoidable. Those pig motherfuckers can arrest you if you fail field sobriety tests, yet pass a breathalyzer in the following instance.

A long time ago, I had a kill switch™ connected to the brake lights on my truck.

The DUI phenomenon is nothing more than a fucking cash cow nowadays.

Human physiology is subjective...some people can drink 20 fucking beers and drive home flawlessly.

Some people can have a crapachino early in the morning and cause fifty car pile-ups because they decided not to refill their ZOLOFT© pez dispenser.

I drive drunk all the time.

Fuck the gauntlet.

The weak motherfuckers that can't drive drunk without crashing or getting arrested are dipshits.

Dan
04-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Look I'm the Biggest Fag on this board and having Joe Thunder smacking me in the face with his dick is a turn on.

It kills you guys that Joe is my Man.

Anonymous
04-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Tell me, Jester... Why did you mention the Rogan board. And WHY do you mention Hitch and his world every three posts. Are you trying to tell us you're grate somewhere else? Do you expect us to like you because you claim you're grate somewhere else? THOSE PEOPLE ARE MOCKING YOU, YOU FUCKIN' CLOWN! GET A CLUE! Hitch doesn't like you, he makes fun of you. You're the only one who hasn't realised that yet.

Again, fuck off! :bottle:

Well, Jester? Where's your fuckin' retard response to that? Or are you waiting for me to log out before you reply? I can see you lurking around here in non, asshole.

Cheers (half hearted)! :bottle:

rucalobe
04-01-2005, 11:54 PM
J,

Say no to drugs bro!
That crap doesn't get you anywhere.
One of these days you will regret it all and it will be too freaking late.
Turn your life around.
The Force be with you! [;-D]

Jesterstar
04-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Well, Jester? Where's your fuckin' retard response to that? Or are you waiting for me to log out before you reply? I can see you lurking around here in non, asshole.

Cheers (half hearted)! :bottle:

Jealous much. Loser??? I mean really.

If Hitch is trolling me he's trolled me for years. That+Years=Best owning ever.

Anonymous
04-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Jealous much. Loser??? I mean really.

If Hitch is trolling me he's trolled me for years. That+Years=Best owning ever.

Well, there you have it. How does it feel to be - and I mean REALLY BE - owned? Not the "ownings" you do, like "my room has two walls and cars pass by it all the time. >OWNED!!!!", I mean REALLY owned. How about making a reality check on your life, champ? Might do you good. Just a friendly advice.

Cheers! :bottle:

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 12:41 AM

as it was already pointed out. I chose Big Trouble(s) because of the song. I found it to be one of the best songs never put on the original 6.

Jesterstar
04-02-2005, 10:12 AM
as it was already pointed out. I chose Big Trouble(s) because of the song. I found it to be one of the best songs never put on the original 6.
I just got a Message from DAvid Lee Roth who is my cousin.

Jesterstar,

This Big Twubbles guy is a Fag. I wish he wasn't my fan. Because he is gaying up my legacy.

You owned him good,
David Lee Rothstein.

capnfrantic
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM
I must move to the south where that shit is tolerated and encouraged.

Whatever you say, but that only applies to people from the South. Your F'd up accent would mean max penalties for your ass! Literally...

LoungeMachine
04-02-2005, 10:35 AM
I just got a Message from DAvid Lee Roth who is my cousin.

Jesterstar,

This Big Twubbles guy is a Fag. I wish he wasn't my fan. Because he is gaying up my legacy.

You owned him good,
David Lee Rothstein.

The similarities between jesterfool, katydid, and joe thunder are STRIKING.

They all suffer from the same fucking disorder:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 10:56 AM
The similarities between jesterfool, katydid, and joe thunder are STRIKING.

They all suffer from the same fucking disorder:rolleyes:

Jester will be banned soon enough. ;)

LoungeMachine
04-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Jester will be banned soon enough. ;)

:cool:

LoungeMachine
04-02-2005, 10:58 AM
I just got a salad tossing from Omar,who is my cousin.

Jesterstar,

This Big Twubbles guy OWNS YOU.

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 11:02 AM
In the words of Kevin Black. "Im gonna make this bitch jester, my personal ball washer". :D

manwiththedogs
04-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by franksters
i am glad you didn,t kill yourself or i should say anyone else...

i woudn,t be proud if I were you..drunk, stone...
I agree, if that story is true it`s really nothing to be proud of.
Keep driving drunk and you risk killing yourself or someone else (maybe several others) not to mention losing your license, jail time, ect...

75 cent
04-02-2005, 12:52 PM
I saw it aeeeeght? I am his witness!!
But I hafta say, there is no way that tricycle was doin 75 ya dig?