PDA

View Full Version : Fuck 3 Lock Faggot!

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm not much into internet fights. Debates are one thing, all out flame wars are another.

THAT CHANGED TODAY WITH 3 LOCK ROCK.

I first read his posts bashing Dave - did what any good army member would do and called him a dumbass. He continued to spread his ilk. I though it was funny and bashed him a few more times. I thought he may have been an alias because no one in real life is that fucking stupid.

THEN HE FUCKING PM's ME - saying he's going to kick my ass, and hunt down my wife and daughter. You sick fuck. You take shit way to far.

So you want to start some shit. Bring it here ass face. I got the whole army on my side.

You've got your little Marching to Mars soundtrack up to 11 yet? You better crank it up because I'm putting your ass on blast bitch.

Brett
04-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Dude he didn't threaten your family come on. That's a serious accusation, don't joke about that stuff.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:08 PM
fucking cunt lameass

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Listen, all I know is he's taken it way too far. This guy needs to be banned.

AND GO SUCK SAMMY'S DICK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT YOU FUCKING ASS MUNCH.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla

AND GO SUCK SAMMY'S DICK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT YOU FUCKING ASS MUNCH.

i'm just a sammy FAN...unlike you, obviously sexually obsessed with everything.

let me guess, you have a rape fantasy too? david ties you up and treats you like the drippy bitch you are?

doesn't surprise me any. i hear that sort of perversion is right up dave's back alley...

three lock rock

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
i'm just a sammy FAN...unlike you, I am sexually obsessed with everything to do wuith SAMMY's fecal encrusted genitalia!

let me guess, you have a DELIVERENCE rape fantasy too? Sammy Hagar ties me up makes me squeal like Ned Betty in San Quenten? I keep have that as a recurring "Dream" right before I wake up in a sticky, wet mess!

doesn't surprise me any. i hear that sort of perversion is right up dave's back alley...Oh, he's a golden sex-God! I wish DAVE was gay!

three hole input

PS: How do you work internet majik by changing my posts! internet scare meeee!

http://www.bluecastlecorp.com/braves/Former_Braves/caveman-lawyer2.jpg

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
I LOVE HAGAR'S DICK

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I LOVE HAGAR'S DICK

you dirty fucking queer

jesus

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:56 PM
very funny flapphead.

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
STFU CUNT

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:01 PM
very funny flapphead.

you dumb fucking pos bitch

you wanna take ME on ?

go ahead jerkoff

:D

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:05 PM
like i'm supposed to be afraid of YOU now?

go ahead and ban me, it only serves to prove my point to the shadowy figures here who KNOW roths career is toast.

three lock rock

BigBadBrian
04-01-2005, 02:06 PM
like i'm supposed to be afraid of YOU now?

go ahead and ban me, it only serves to prove my point to the shadowy figures here who KNOW roths career is toast.

three lock rock

Oh Geez!

Just get the fuck out. :rolleyes:

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:07 PM
nah , i don't wanna ban ya

BUT

i'm gonna fucking take YOU out

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:08 PM
big bad brians only keeping it up for the public, he's one of the 37 people that have pm'ed me so far and informed me that he's gay and lusting after david lee roth.

dont worry, brian, i deleted your pm just like you asked.

three lock rock

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by flappo
nah , i don't wanna ban ya

BUT

i'm gonna fucking take YOU out

oh, ok then. now are you gonna burn down my house, beat my kids or kill my dog first because of something you read on the internet that you didnt like? or maybe by "fucking taking me out" you're insinuating that youre going to kill me?

are we making physical threats now?

please, inquiring minds are dying to know.

three lock rock

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:10 PM
i feel sorry fer ya

idolising a fat fucking failure

wtf ?

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
by the way, i just printed that.

f.y.i.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:12 PM
i feel sorry fer ya

idolising a fat fucking failure

wtf ?

i feel sorry for you guys, too.

idolizing a balding, spandex-wearing washed-up has-been who would have been a never-had-been if it hadn't have been for edward van halen.

wtf right back atcha...

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:12 PM
oh, ok then. now are you gonna burn down my house, beat my kids or kill my dog first because of something you read on the internet that you didnt like? or maybe by "fucking taking me out" you're insinuating that youre going to kill me?

three lock rock

you wanna take ME on ?

FUCKO

GRATE luck , pallio

you got as much chance of taking ME out as sammy out-shagging dave

somehow

i doubt it

flappo
04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
i feel sorry for you guys, too.

idolizing a balding, spandex-wearing washed-up has-been who would have been a never-had-been if it hadn't have been for edward van halen.

wtf right back atcha...

dave WAS a legend

OK

sammy was never anything ever

was he ?

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 02:15 PM

three lock rock

You're the last one who should be talking about making physical threats after the last PM you sent me you fucking ass monkey.

GAR
04-01-2005, 02:19 PM

He'll be taken good care of in the dump, where we didn't even need to ban Katydid!

This guy has less than a thousand posts.. he ain't that irritating. If he can do better than that he needs to try harder for a banning because that's a rarity here.

KEEP IT up Redrimming Rocker.. we dig the Diamond One because he's everything Sammy could never be. There. Now go wipe THAT off your chin!

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:20 PM
BORING FUCKIN LAMEASS CRAP

GAR
04-01-2005, 02:21 PM
sammy was never anything ever was he ?

Yes, he sells Tequilla - I met him at the NAMM show where he staffed about 4 CWT carts selling his swill. I guess that makes him a salesman.

NOT A FRONTMAN

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by GAR
He'll be taken good care of in the dump, where we didn't even need to ban Katydid!

This guy has less than a thousand posts.. he ain't that irritating. If he can do better than that he needs to try harder for a banning because that's a rarity here.

KEEP IT up Redrimming Rocker.. we dig the Diamond One because he's everything Sammy could never be. There. Now go wipe THAT off your chin!

everything sammy could never be....like, oh, balding, with no career, no musical talent, a shitty band ensemble no matter who he puts behind him (unless its edward and company), a lounge lizard whose act in vegas was a fucking BOMB that got laughed all the way out of the desert, and a washed up has been that was almost a never was that now has to somehow try to convince people that he's an emt just to keep his name in the news?

yeah, i'm sure sammys TERRIBLY jealous of dave :rolleyes:

three lock rock

GAR
04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
so what, are all you army members going to team up and beat me up?

wake me up when the competition gets here.

Hagar has an extremely thick neck, have you noticed that?

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Yes, he sells Tequilla - I met him at the NAMM show where he staffed about 4 CWT carts selling his swill. I guess that makes him a salesman.

NOT A FRONTMAN

you oughta try it - its good - it'll put hair on your balls, something roth fans are apparently not familiar with.

three lock rock

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 02:26 PM
only in response to all the threats i've been getting.

so what, are all you army members going to team up and beat me up?

great.

glad to see your tiny little world is SOOOO fragile that you have to threaten physical violence to protect your hero.

you people are starting to bore me. how easily youre all owned. even with the power to change my posts, i still own you.

yawn.

wake me up when the competition gets here.

three lock rock

Dude, I never threatened you physically. You started that shit and it better fucking stop. You've taken this way to far now man. You took it to a personal level. Being a jackoff artist and liking Sam is one thing. Threatening someone's family is another.

AND THE COMPETITION IS RIGHT HERE BITCH

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:28 PM
youre no competition, youre owned.

dont take it personally, ive owned everybody else here so far.

smile, shithead! :D

three lock rock

GAR
04-01-2005, 02:30 PM
everything sammy could never be....like, oh, balding, with no career, no musical talent, a shitty band ensemble

I've admired Victor Johnson's playing for 20 years now, but even if his playing was on the same skill level as DLR Band's Brian Young, Bri is a better performer.

BUT Mr Young smokes Vic for lunch on the Van Halen catalogue, which all this conjecture is about.

I don't know why Victor is in Hagar's band, but he's the saving grace in it - after all it is guitar rock - yet ROTH has the better rhythm section.

Mona Neter? Bass player? You have GOT to be joking - she may be the size of Carol Kaye but not the rhythm. Mona's playing SUCKS, her performance SUCKS and her TONE SUCKS.

I don't know who's drumming for HAGAR but he sucks too.. the "other guy" who bailed - wisely - on the Wabos', he didn't suck so bad but indeed, there was the minor stench of Sucktitude about him. His face looked like his life sucked, so fuck him too.

The Waboritas as a band suck profuse clumps of floating shitcoils and could never ever hold a candle to the current David Lee Roth BAND.

And fuckyeww for asking - I know you didn't ask, I'm just saying..

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 02:31 PM
The only thing you own is that big black dildo you jam up your boyfriends ass everytime you put on a Sammy album. Cunt.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:32 PM
The only thing you own is that big black dildo you jam up your boyfriends ass everytime you put on a Sammy album. Cunt.

does it make your stinkhole all drippy just thinking about that?

i bet it does, doesn't it?

poor little fella.

three lock rock

ALinChainz
04-01-2005, 02:33 PM
You're at a Roth site, and have posted over 175 times?

Who is the closet fan here?

You're 24, you weren't old enough to even remember Dave or Sammy.

You haven't owned SHIT.

You're a 24 year old shut in who has nothing better to do than be a dick at a DLR site, but you aren't a fan.

Get out more dude, seek a woman.

Try some rock music, not that power ballad radio shit either.

GAR
04-01-2005, 02:35 PM
you oughta try it - its good - it'll put hair on your balls, something roth fans are apparently not familiar with.

Pick the HAGAR ball-hairs outta yerr teeth when you say that.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:40 PM
ive seen van halen and sammy enough times to know plenty about them (close to 30 for both). i have every single bootleg known to exist (except for the stupid solo roth shit, i dont want that), cd, video or otherwise. id say i know my van halen, and id say that solo roth and even roth with halen sucked donkeys. david should thank god he had eddies coattails to ride on in the early days or else you could all go worship him at the gas station he worked at.

in fact, considering where his so-called 'career' is at these days, youll probably see him there soon enough anyway, right?

fuck, what a bunch of losers.

three lock rock

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 02:48 PM
ive taken it up the ass enough times to know plenty about it (close to 30 times just today). I've licked every single bootknown to exist (except for roth's - who would be the shit out of me, i dont want that), id say i know my anal sex, and id say I've sucked donkeys. david should thank god he doesn't have a fan like me tht works at the gas station

in fact, considering where my so-called 'career' is at these days, youll probably see me in the dumpster one night anyway, right?

fuck, I'm a loser.

three lock rock

Jano
04-01-2005, 02:57 PM
youre no competition, youre owned.

dont take it personally, ive owned everybody else here so far.

smile, shithead! :D

three lock rock
You funny clown!!

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:58 PM
so what vanzilla, keep it coming...the truth is there for anybody who wants to scroll up...

three lock rock

Jano
04-01-2005, 03:03 PM
so what vanzilla, keep it coming...the truth is there for anybody who wants to scroll up...

three lock rock

Hagar is a fat fag like you!!! My bitch!!!

bueno bob
04-01-2005, 03:04 PM

three lock rock

I think you need a one way ticket to the fucking Sheep Pen, dipshit.

I will own you before we're through.

You hear me?

OWN.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm not much into internet fights. Debates are one thing, all out flame wars are another.

THAT CHANGED TODAY WITH 3 LOCK ROCK.

I first read his posts bashing Dave - did what any good army member would do and called him a dumbass. He continued to spread his ilk. I though it was funny and bashed him a few more times. I thought he may have been an alias because no one in real life is that fucking stupid.

THEN HE FUCKING PM's ME - saying he's going to kick my ass, and hunt down my wife and daughter. You sick fuck. You take shit way to far.

So you want to start some shit. Bring it here ass face. I got the whole army on my side.

You've got your little Marching to Mars soundtrack up to 11 yet? You better crank it up because I'm putting your ass on blast bitch.

Don't worry about a Thing. JESTERSTAR IS GOING TO OWN HIM OFF OF THE NET FOREVER.

Hey Flapps Care to MAil me That Fags IP Number so I can spread it around the net. I don't want you to lose your mod job.

3 Lock Cocks your fucking done for bitch. Never fuck with anyone I know.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Don't worry about a Thing. JESTERSTAR IS GOING TO OWN HIM OFF OF THE NET FOREVER.

Hey Flapps Care to MAil me That Fags IP Number so I can spread it around the net. I don't want you to lose your mod job.

3 Lock Cocks your fucking done for bitch. Never fuck with anyone I know.

LOL yeah start handing out IP's so your friend can get banned. good thinking. I thought he was your buddy Flappo?

god your simple Jester.

Take a look at yourself. You look silly.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL yeah start handing out IP's so your friend can get banned. good thinking. I thought he was your buddy Flappo?

god your simple Jester.

God your a Fag. Whatever. See unlike you I have some integridy. When some fag on the net threatens someone's family. They get owned in the real world. End of story.

Flapp will wind up quitting this mod job like he does everywhere. Just Wait. Flapps hates to much responsibiltiy and plus he likes to cross the line to much. Your a virgin loser and don't own anything so you wouldn't understand.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:11 PM
God your a Fag. Whatever. See unlike you I have some integridy. When some fag on the net threatens someone's family. They get owned in the real world. End of story.

Flapp will wind up quitting this mod job like he does everywhere. Just Wait. Flapps hates to much responsibiltiy and plus he likes to cross the line to much. Your a virgin loser and don't own anything so you wouldn't understand.

I have 2 kids. So Im not a virgin. of course Im assuming you know what a virgin is...? what is this threatening shit? If I wanted to hunt you down and piss in your mouth just for the FAK of it, I will. Got it Jr.?

Owned. AGAIN!

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I have 2 kids. So Im not a virgin. of course Im assuming you know what a virgin is...? what is this threatening shit? If I wanted to hunt you down and piss in your mouth just for the FAK of it, I will. Got it Jr.?

Owned. AGAIN!

Dude please. Now your trying to say that you have kids??? First off both of your Kids are Black............

Secondly they don't even have your last name.

Thirdly the woman that you paid to marry you from Russia won't let you touch her since your to disgustting.

Your OWNed. Your Family thinks your a Failure that plants tree's and their right.

Get over it.

fryingdutchman
04-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I LOVE HAGAR'S DICK

Choke on it, you fuck!

Listen three cock blocks (although I'm sure that's happened to you WAY more than three times...)

You're running with some pretty big dogs here, cunt. Take your Sammy worshipping ass the fuck out of here. If it turns out that you did make personal threats against Vanzilla's family, you're gonna be in a world of shit.

And I mean a BIGGER world of shit than you're in now because you listen to Hagar "music" all day.

bueno bob
04-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Boys, boys, please...this Three Inch Cock is SHEEP PEN turf. Let US handle it.

Thank you.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Dude please. Now your trying to say that you have kids??? First off both of your Kids are Black............

Secondly they don't even have your last name.

Thirdly the woman that you paid to marry you from Russia won't let you touch her since your to disgustting.

Your OWNed. Your Family thinks your a Failure that plants tree's and their right.

Get over it.

LOL! Gotcha. You are just another alias in a long list alias's on this site. you are a fraud. go away. im not amused in the slightest.

and yes, my kids are black. idiot. Im black. I told Flpas that along time ago. And since your head seems to be tucked way up his ass all the time, I figured you knew that. see? Even your jabs are lame.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 10:12 PM
LOL! Gotcha. You are just another alias in a long list alias's on this site. you are a fraud. go away. im not amused in the slightest.

and yes, my kids are black. idiot. Im black. I told Flpas that along time ago. And since your head seems to be tucked way up his ass all the time, I figured you knew that. see? Even your jabs are lame.

This whole post is a fucking lie just like the rest of your life.

Black people don't plant Tree's............They smoke them. Your queer. OWNED.

I know Black people and you sir are not black.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 10:15 PM
This whole post is a fucking lie just like the rest of your life.

Black people don't plant Tree's............They smoke them. Your queer.

My niggah!

just couldn't resist huh? Fuckin' preDICKtable. :confused:

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Your not even making sense anymore. Your gay and your Part eskimo making you the hugest fag in the world. OWNED again.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 10:21 PM
hugest? good grief Charlie Brownose. Hooked on Crack worked for you! go sort mail fruity.

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Guys - I know Jester isn't the most popular person around here, but he and I have no beef with eachother. We are cool.

This 3 Lock Guy is definitely not him.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 10:25 PM
nobody said he was. Jester is his own little faggoty self.

Three Lock Rock
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah that is Three Cock Suck's poster he has covering the ceiling of his bedroom along with the posters of Spammy on his walls....so he can cram that big dildo up his ass as he jacks off while looking at pictures of the fucking klown while listening to his theme song....

1 2 3 Suck Cocks...