PDA

View Full Version : State of the Army Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

ZahZoo
04-02-2005, 09:38 AM
I pulled this out of respect for Flappo's Mod worship thread so as not to polute it any further on a side subject. Discuss...

Originally posted by Northern Girl
Originally posted by Mezro
My way of saying this bullshit soap opera is over.

Mezro...sends the right message and is better than banning people I consider friends... ”

There-in lies the heart of the issue... this place has always had a policy that bannings, thread closures and/or deletions were a pussy's way out of board management.

Great pride was taken in policing this place through a more direct in-your-face method of letting the inner culture run the ship. Many a Roth Army warrior's battle chests were filled with the battle booty & corpses of the fallen that were taken down in a true Army fashion... through blood and pure aggression. Has the Diamond Mafia been forgotten with EEAS??

To bring in civil policies and a rule of law is to align this place with the safer haven for the meek and mild such as the Links, Pleasure Dome, etc... In essence, it's like having the fucking Girl Scouts leading the Marine Corps...

While the notion of order, civility, and gentle handedness may sound appealing to some of those without the stomach for a rough and tumble no-holds-barred atmosphere... To embrace this it's a slap in the face to mighty warriors that built this place. Go ahead and neuter your strongest soldiers and allow this attrocity if you want a new Den-Mother... IMO it is a great disrespect for the veterans who rocked the house that Roth built!!!

flappo
04-02-2005, 09:40 AM
ok , you got your sticky

do please tell us where we're all going wrong

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 09:49 AM
YEAH! What Zoo said....

flappo
04-02-2005, 09:58 AM
go on , tell us what to do then

i'm all ears

Jesterstar
04-02-2005, 10:06 AM
The Problem is that you guys get OWNED to fucking easy.

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

no...the problem is that this place got spammed, bored and psyched up by egomaniacs who don't give a shit about the fact that this is a "ROTH"-site and not a "how to get over my inferior-complex" site...

got an idea why I quoted your post?

flappo
04-02-2005, 10:17 AM
i just quit as a mod at the rb

i'm not into that mod crap

this place is different

:)

LoungeMachine
04-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
no...the problem is that this place got spammed, bored and psyched up by egomaniacs who don't give a shit about the fact that this is a "ROTH"-site and not a "how to get over my inferior-complex" site...

exactly.:cool:

It begs the question.....

What iS the best solution to morons who CONSTANTLY start bullshit threads about THEMSELVES. There's been 3 of these droolers lately

KATYDID
JOE THUNDER
JESTERSTAR

All three are attention whores who spam this place for their own amusement.

katy is gone
joe's been banned AGAIN

which now just leaves the fool:rolleyes:

Ar we to ignore them, cuntinue to mock and ridicule them, or do the NEW MODS have a NEW PLAN?

just wondering...

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 10:30 AM
my point is that I always was against banning or closing or/and deleting threads because normally things has gone their "natural" way...but the attitude has changed, some seem to really give a shit about any topic of any thread and start their personal things and ruin every topic with it.

sheep always came here, talked shit about dave and got flamed their asses off the site, no problem...but having "anti-dave-threads" en masse everyday in main or big pics to use up bandwith is not funny and fucks up the site...if the webbies fight against that...fine...

I guess there is no problem for anybody here to talk about whatever the fuck he or she wants...but not in EVERY thread...

now shut the fuck up, put on some roth and peace...

Jesterstar
04-02-2005, 10:34 AM

\
Do some reading. I never spam the Main and I don't spam period. THIS IS THE NON DLR FORUM!!!!!

I can say whatever the fuck I want. Your fucking owned.

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't spam period.

so please tell me, why a lot of the 133 threads you started have "jesterstar" or "make me a mod" or "I own..." in their title if it's not for your little ego to get some attention?

you talk about whatever the fuck you want WHEREEVER the fuck you want and I never read anything you post about what the site stands for...so WHO do you think needs you here except from yourself?

ZahZoo
04-02-2005, 10:52 AM

The owned thing is overrated and been watered down by pussy's preying on the weak... battle a worthy opponent on a level playing field and be the last man standing. Then you gots something to talk about...

ZahZoo
04-02-2005, 11:08 AM
I don’t usually do this sort of thing, but I’m hormonal and will use that as my defense if need be. :D

A lot of people are getting carried away here. Mezro is a fair and honorable man and also one of ideas and vision. We all know his attitude and the way he conducts himself. It’s funny how only a couple weeks ago I was reading post after post praising him; and now because he’s in a different position, he is being questioned.

Order, civility, and gentle-handedness? Is that really what you see happening here? He made flappo a mod for goodness sakes! (No offense flap. :D) There will be plenty of battles to keep the warriors happy.

I don’t think anyone is being disrespected here. If nothing else, keeping this site alive and fresh is a tribute to those that built it. We can focus on the future and still respect the past. :cool:

You certainly all have the right to your opinions, but let’s give the guy a chance and give him the benefit of the doubt and see what happens. You never know what’s going to happen until you try. :)

Different position... Different actions. Thread closure/deletions and threats of banning of both regulars and mods wasn't part of this landscape.

Fair and honorable men ran/run the Pleasure Dome and Links... Sarge ran this place fair and honorable in the pure vain of beligerant enthusiasm... there's a big difference!!

When you got mods throttling back and holding their tongues so as not to rock the boat it's a clear sign of what's happened...

Jesterstar
04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
so please tell me, why a lot of the 133 threads you started have "jesterstar" or "make me a mod" or "I own..." in their title if it's not for your little ego to get some attention?

you talk about whatever the fuck you want WHEREEVER the fuck you want and I never read anything you post about what the site stands for...so WHO do you think needs you here except from yourself?

I'm in the NON or if I am in the Front line or the Dump. I talk about polotics. Its just everyone has a hardon for me because they've never seen anyone so incredible.

I'm just not the type of person even if I like something to go on talking about it at ends. I don't have hero worship like a ton of others here. Anyone that is their own man knows that.

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Different position... Different actions. Thread closure/deletions and threats of banning of both regulars and mods wasn't part of this landscape.

One thread closure does not a pattern make. He's stated he's not in favor of it and he's heard everyone's opinion of it. Wait and see.

When you got mods throttling back and holding their tongues so as not to rock the boat it's a clear sign of what's happened...

Where are all these outspoken mods that are holding their tongues? I don't see it. Most mods around here are pretty mellow. I don't think things are as different as you are suggesting or predicting they will be. Wait and see.

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 11:48 AM

Where are all these outspoken mods that are holding their tongues? I don't see it.
There are out there, if they are holding their tongues how would you know about it? Duhhhh.....

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
There are out there, if they are holding their tongues how would you know about it? Duhhhh.....

I think you missed my point. I see the mods as being pretty mellow. I don't see any of them as these sword-wielding warriors that are all of a sudden being stifled.

I've seen a few have some good flame when need be; but for the most part, they are all pretty mild IMO. Sorry to tell you, but they are all pretty nice guys (and girl) whether they like to hear it or not.

DLR7884
04-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I can tell you all right now, the MAIN will not be filled with Jester, Joe or any other spammer's posts, unless there is a rare instance where it actually has to do with DLR/VH.

DLR7884
That's all I can do to end this crap.

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by flappo
ok , you got your sticky

do please tell us where we're all going wrong

Please, for the love of God, do not censor threads by deleting them. It's one thing to be irreverently funny, something FLAPPO is most excellent at. That's one thing. But censorship never mad one fucking thing better!
http://www.totalobscurity.com/mind/brainsuckers/gfx/carlin.jpg

It certainly will not improve this place. The now-infamous RIKK's "I fired My Drummer" thread turned into an ugly piece of shit, no cuntention on that, and no one was uglier in it than my ass:D , but I think MEZRO should have left it locked up.

academic punk
04-02-2005, 01:09 PM
The site was once Eat 'Em and Smile. It's turning into Skyscraper.

I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, but I feel I may be onto something...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
exactly.:cool:

It begs the question.....

What iS the best solution to morons who CONSTANTLY start bullshit threads about THEMSELVES. There's been 3 of these droolers lately

KATYDID
JOE THUNDER
JESTERSTAR

All three are attention whores who spam this place for their own amusement.

katy is gone
joe's been banned AGAIN

which now just leaves the fool:rolleyes:

Ar we to ignore them, cuntinue to mock and ridicule them, or do the NEW MODS have a NEW PLAN?

just wondering...

Threads devoid of Roth cuntent should be locked up, but people should not be terrorized or driven into exile with threats of banning.

That being said, yes JOE THUDNER's "Cocaine suppository" threads should be locked up of sent to a forum, perhaps we could create a new one for locked up threads or something. Though I reckon bandwidth is an issue.

The Katydid's cunt-and-paste nonsense went on for far too-long also, but I think people have the right to flame, just as the Mods have the right make subjective calls to lock threads and send them on their way (i.e. JOE's "I just shoved coke up my ass while tea-bagging my boyfriend..." threads).

Granted, the flame war nonsense here can get out of hand, but that being said, people have the right to do it. That's the site SARGE set up!

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 01:24 PM

Fair and honorable men ran/run the Pleasure Dome and Links... Sarge ran this place fair and honorable in the pure vain of beligerant enthusiasm... there's a big difference!!

AYYYY-FUCKING-MEN!

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm in the NON or if I am in the Front line or the Dump. I talk about polotics. Its just everyone has a hardon for me because they've never seen anyone so incredible.

I'm just not the type of person even if I like something to go on talking about it at ends. I don't have hero worship like a ton of others here. Anyone that is their own man knows that.

JESTER! You launch into "LOUNGE is a big...blah, blah,..." all the time in the FRONTLINE, right in the middle "polotical'" threads when he has just commented articulately and not said a thing to you! This shit goes on in threads that having nothing to with your OWNING flamewars!

Remember JESTER, the cheese-eating MOONMEN are watching you!;)

Brett
04-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Well Zoo, if you hated the Dome so much, why the fuck did you post there so god damn much?

I bet besides maybe Sarge and myself, there isn't one person here who was around back then who didn't make at least one post on there. So for all the bitching about that place, you guys sure didn't mind posting there for whatever reason.

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:07 PM
There-in lies the heart of the issue... this place has always had a policy that bannings, thread closures and/or deletions were a pussy's way out of board management.

Great pride was taken in policing this place through a more direct in-your-face method of letting the inner culture run the ship. Many a Roth Army warrior's battle chests were filled with the battle booty & corpses of the fallen that were taken down in a true Army fashion...

Holy shit Z! Are you fucking nuts? Have you watched the Lord of the Rings recently? Should I start calling you Tree Beard?

You love the direct in-your-face way of playing the game...provided it all plays out the way you want it. I would tag that as being a wee bit hypocritical.

A thread was closed to send a statement: well cry me a fucking river and call the ACLU. Sometimes the only way to make people understand is to kick them in the balls. If certain people didn't act like obsessive, abusive, spoiled prick kids I wouldn't have to treat them as such.

A good fight is one thing - taking a feud to the point of threatening others in the "real" world is where I draw the line.

Nobody was banned but that was an option. If the Webbies & Sarge agree to it then what the fuck are you going to do? You could protest - tie yourself to our server, wear a beret, raise your fist and scream that Leonard Peltier and the Roth Army should be set free.

None of us really want to delete threads and ban people but shit happens man. If you want to think I'm the great censor/evil go right ahead. I am going to keep doing things the way I want to and the way I think will make the Army a better place.

If you, Full Bug & Catbitch are not happy here I suggest you find a new home.

Mezro...it is nothing personal....don't create a conspiracy/drama where there is none...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
but I think MEZRO should have left it locked up.

Mezro...maybe I should have...but I made a choice (not a popular one) and I stand by it...

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Holy shit Z! Are you fucking nuts? Have you watched the Lord of the Rings recently? Should I start calling you Tree Beard?

You love the direct in-your-face way of playing the game...provided it all plays out the way you want it. I would tag that as being a wee bit hypocritical.

A thread was closed to send a statement: well cry me a fucking river and call the ACLU. Sometimes the only way to make people understand is to kick them in the balls. If certain people didn't act like obsessive, abusive, spoiled prick kids I wouldn't have to treat them as such.

A good fight is one thing - taking a feud to the point of threatening others in the "real" world is where I draw the line.

Nobody was banned but that was an option. If the Webbies & Sarge agree to it then what the fuck are you going to do? You could protest - tie yourself to our server, wear a beret, raise your fist and scream that Leonard Peltier and the Roth Army should be set free.

None of us really want to delete threads and ban people but shit happens man. If you want to think I'm the great censor/evil go right ahead. I am going to keep doing things the way I want to and the way I think will make the Army a better place.

Mezro...it is nothing personal....don't create a conspiracy/drama where there is none...
Spin it anyway you want Mez, deleted threads never happened before you were given the keys, doing so just makes this site one step closer to the Links....

GAR
04-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Mezro...maybe I should have...but I made a choice (not a popular one) and I stand by it...

This is exactly the attitude which continues earning MEZ his Mod status: he considered his options, weighed them carefully against who's gonna cry about it, then stands by his decision.

We can't all watch every thread and every post, and MEZRO is on this shit - he's tolerant to a point and then considers other action later. I doubt he's cut of the same BAN FUCKING HAPPY cloth as Brett & Company, but the majority of us here are NOT and encourage any and all dialogue DLRVH or non-DLRVH.

Zah has made a point which Mez is now aware of. Maybe next time a PM would suffice? Because its not like we ain't accountable to each other if we're all on the same fan-page here and it can't hurt to ask privately in the future "hey, man?"

AND, thanks for playing.

Dr. Love
04-02-2005, 02:39 PM
You know, if there was a real problem here, I'd expect the Roth Army Mods would be the ones bitching about it, not the mods of a different site all together.

GAR
04-02-2005, 02:43 PM

KATYDID JOE THUNDER JESTERSTAR

"Katy Lee Danniels Roth" was tolerated for nearly a year before her threads got the Bardex Nozzle of Relief. And a relief it was.

At least Joe and Jesty are on topic and VH fans, Joe being a guy who fabricates and is mostly ignored, and JesterSTAR™ who makes a point you can't ignore sometimes.

There is no remedy for JesterSTAR™, that's like saying Hitch1969© is a "drooler" also. They are keystoned players in the HitchWorld universe and aren't going away anytimes soon.

IN FACT this board will leave the net before they do, you'll just have to deal with it, LoungeMachine.

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Spin it anyway you want Mez, deleted threads never happened before you were given the keys, doing so just makes this site one step closer to the Links....

There is no spin Bug.

Mezro...I tried something new...get over it and move on...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Zah has made a point which Mez is now aware of. Maybe next time a PM would suffice?

I have heard the voice of the few.

Mezro...and I still stand by my decision...but yes, a PM to discuss would have been nice...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 02:55 PM
One thread closure does not a pattern make. He's stated he's not in favor of it and he's heard everyone's opinion of it. Wait and see.

I do think MEZRO is an honorable man, and I have always enjoyed his stuff in the MAIN since I've been posting here.

But yet the ROMANs had a saying, that may not apply here:

"Bad beginnings beget bad endings."

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:00 PM

And I have saying: I can't change the past, I can only live in the present and try to make a better future.

Mezro...fuck...I sound like some shitty self help guru...

GAR
04-02-2005, 03:03 PM
3K in posts, and modship to boot says this is good beginnings if anything.

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 03:03 PM
And I have saying: I can't change the past, I can only live in the present and try to make a better future.

Point taken. But I stand by my words also that censorship never made anything better.

Also, was the one making threats the only one punished? Or were the threatend punished as well?

academic punk
04-02-2005, 03:08 PM

Actually, with the "I may have not made the popular decision, but I stand by it"you sounded more than a little like W. during the election trail.

Just don't start talking about turning our IPs into personal private accounts, please!

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 03:15 PM

There is also a saying about the word "assume" we all know. ;)

Why don't we wait and see.

Also, was the one making threats the only one punished? Or were the threatend punished as well?

LOL. Punished? Was he giving out spankings I didn't know about? Damn. :D

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Point taken. But I stand by my words also that censorship never made anything better.

Your point is more than valid - there were people who got caught up in it that did nothing wrong. For that I am sorry.

I never viewed it as censorship. I shut down a hate and threat filled thread.

Mezro...if it was a thread that was filled with racial slurs or Joe Thunder spamming nobody would have given a shit...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Actually, with the "I may have not made the popular decision, but I stand by it"you sounded more than a little like W. during the election trail.

Just don't start talking about turning our IPs into personal private accounts, please!

Or the Patriot Act or...Naw fuck it! This isn't the FRONTLINE!;) :D

academic punk
04-02-2005, 03:18 PM
This isn't the FRONTLINE!

...it's not? aw, shit...coulda fooled me...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 03:19 PM
There is also a saying about the word "assume" we all know. ;)

Why don't we wait and see.

LOL. Punished? Was he giving out spankings I didn't know about? Damn. :D

Well if you do the spanking, I will try to get into more trouble!;) :D

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:20 PM

Mezro...I'm going to privatize your ass with my foot:D ...

academic punk
04-02-2005, 03:21 PM
...I am speechless...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:28 PM
...I am speechless...

LOL...don't tell me that is censorship too:p

Mezro...we should all just move on and go back to having a good time...

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Well if you do the spanking, I will try to get into more trouble!;) :D

Be prepared to make trouble your middle name!! :p

Phil theStalker
04-02-2005, 03:45 PM
i just quit as a mod at the rb

i'm not into that mod crap

this place is different

:) Hey flappo!

Yer member number is da same as your age, mate.

Only yer mates who luvs yoo knows dat kinda stuff, my brother.

Being a mod IS crap.

I know you have a raging chubby f4or dis place though, flappo.

(he PM's me all da time aboot how much he likes tit heer -- true dat)

:spank:

Phil theStalker
04-02-2005, 03:47 PM
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Three Lock Rock
04-02-2005, 04:18 PM
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

BrownSound1
04-02-2005, 04:45 PM

That is actually an incorrect statement. There have been plenty of deleted threads and deleted posts. Post a picture of a cock and see how quickly I delete that shit.

Mezro removed a thread that was total shit. We won't put up with threats like the ones that were in that thread. If you guys have a problem with it, tough shit.

flappo
04-02-2005, 04:48 PM
i only edit 2 things

slagging off dave ( that belongs in the dump )

and

ok

1 thing then

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
That is actually an incorrect statement. There have been plenty of deleted threads and deleted posts. Post a picture of a cock and see how quickly I delete that shit.

you'd have to ask Jester for the cock pictures Im afraid. :D

Phil theStalker
04-02-2005, 05:59 PM
flappo SPAMMED me.

Damn.

:spank:

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 06:02 PM
it's beginning to look like dump material. :D

Rikk
04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Mezro removed a thread that was total shit.

I have posted once this week because I need a fucking break. I will break my little self-imposed silence this once because I read this and want to say something.

MEZRO was my friend at this site for a while before the Webbies status. Always got along with the dude. Haven't agreed with a lot this week, but that's life.

My "total shit" thread, BROWNSOUND, was actually a really cool thread about me firing my drummer and asking other people in bands about it and other people jumping in with really good supporting advice. Then it turned into a good discussion about being in bands in general. Then someone else jumped in and made a stupid attack because I guess she needed the attention, she was insulted back and told to leave the thread, then a threat was made. The thread was 100% fine until a certain someone turned it into something else. If anything, I feel that certain someone is the one that should have had the banning threat. I've never threatened to come to her house and, anyway... Who cares? Ancient history.

I think deleting the whole thread was wrong. Does it speak for the future? I think we've seen here an example that people do enjoy an Army that is more run by the people and Moderated from the outside. But I also don't own this site and nobody else under Webbie status does either. And I don't really know what MEZRO has planned. I guess I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. I trust in future he will also give me the benefit of the doubt that I wouldn't make a complaint unless someone does shit that at any other forum they would be banned 100 times over for.

Anyway, whatever. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 06:33 PM
good to see ya back...rikk

Rikk
04-02-2005, 06:33 PM
good to see ya back...rikk

Thanks bro. Talk to ya soon.:)

DLR7884
04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
RIKK!

DLR7884
You back for good?

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Its all Flabs fault, the cow....

twonabomber
04-02-2005, 06:55 PM
that's exactly what she wants to hear.

Anonymous
04-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Rikk, my brother... the site misses you, as you have read from the previous posts.

On the topic: At first I didn't realize what this thread was about. Now I know. A thread was deleted because of some stupid threat *edit - was previously misspelled as thread*. I will give my opinion on the matter, the only post I'll ever make on the subject.

Mr. Grimsdale once deleted a Katydid thread. Though at the time I was exultant, and actually asked of Mr. Grim to delete more, I now consider my previous position to be utterly wrong. NO deleting should have taken place, and NO deleting should take place in the future. I view such an action as censorship, something I completely abhor and which represents everything I utterly stand against. Should this happen again in the near future - though Mezro has already stated it won't, I can't help but bring it up - this site will most certainly lose its magic, as what makes it so great is its tolerance and free speech policy. And as such, do not be surprised if you see your number of active members lower considerably.

No, I am not making a threat of leaving as I have already done in an unrelated thread. I am simply exposing the facts I have come to understand ever since I came to this site. But I WILL leave should this continue - again, I'm sure it won't - and am afraid I'm not mistaken that others will too, if acts of censorship start taking place in 'our' beloved site.

Thank you for your attention and patience on reading a simple fool's opinion.

Cheers! :bottle:

Mezro
04-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
MEZRO was my friend at this site for a while before the Webbies status. Always got along with the dude. Haven't agreed with a lot this week, but that's life.

And Mezro is still your friend.

Mezro...shit happens...we grow from it and move on...

Brett
04-02-2005, 07:28 PM
You want to an idea if you think a thread has to be...*cringe*...deleted. Or even if you want to give it a time-out or something for a bit to get people to cool off. This is what I've done, and while everyone whines that the thread is gone, it really isn't. And it does work, I don't care what kind of board etiquette you adhere to.

All you do is create a forum only forum admins can see and move some thread you see doing no good into there. It's not deleted, it's just in a forum nobody can see. And if you want to bring it back, just move it back into the regular forum. Plus, you never know when you might need something that was posted in that deleted thread, for whatever reason.

Rikk, good to see you. I never got see what hell broke loose here, I never looked in that thread.

Seshmeister
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Brett

I bet besides maybe Sarge and myself, there isn't one person here who was around back then who didn't make at least one post on there.

You just lost that bet.

Me.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Va Beach VH Fan
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM
A couple of comments, if I may....

I've read some people questioning why most of the Mods haven't said anything about this topic...

I think I can speak for most of the oldtimers here, meaning who've been here since the opening of the OLD Roth Army....

Basically, it's pretty simple...

You see, we've debated and seen it all on here, over and over again.... We've seen threads that have been retread 20 times on here....

Not that it is a bad thing mind you, most of you just hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing the Army for that long....

So because of that, most of the oldtimers will hang out in the forum that best suits their interests, i.e. me and Pojo in the Locker Room, or FORD in the Front Line...

Sure, back in the day, we were all over the forums.... But like I said, we've debated all of these topics over and over again...

But I'll tell you what's different nowadays...

In the previous version of the Army, the majority of the threads on the boards were DLR/VH related...

Now, you've got a bunch of immature kids post all kinds of stupid things, things that do nothing but clutter up the boards....

Rikk
04-02-2005, 07:39 PM
BRETT, PUSSY LICKER, AP, NATRA, BUG, TWONA, and all those that sent me PMs, thanks for the concern.:)

academic punk
04-02-2005, 07:40 PM
All you do is create a forum only forum admins can see and move some thread you see doing no good into there. It's not deleted, it's just in a forum nobody can see. And if you want to bring it back, just move it back into the regular forum.

Wait...so the thread wouldn't be gone, it would be in what the medical community (and the Schindler family) considers a minimally existant state?

Cool. That was my one problem with its deletion in the first place: Mezro claims that one night while he and the thread were watching a program about threads on life support, the thread leaned over and told him that the thread would want to be deleted if something like that ever befell it. But the thread NEVER had a legal document stating such. And Mezro only "remembered" the thread made this statement AFTER he won a million dollar lawsuit against RIKK and the unnamed other parties for misconduct in the forum.

There are others on this site who offered to nurture and take care of the thread, but Mezro claims he did this "for the thread".

This in and of itself is troubling enough, but the fact that Mezro has moved on with his life, and is now in a polygamous relationship with several Japanese hookers also fuels questions about his decision...

etc etc

guwapo_rocker
04-02-2005, 07:50 PM
give it a time-out .

So it's fucking daycare now? Fuck off Brett!!!

Seshmeister
04-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Personally I would rather threads were deleted than locked.

Locking threads is my pet fucking hate.

I detest it and it's the the worst thing about Brett's site.

If there is a terrible threat or personal information posted delete it or take action or whatever.

Locking a thread means that you are happy for people to see the information but you don't let anyone reply to it.

I can't think of any circumstances apart from a site announcement where that is appropriate. It's says we don't like the content of this thread but we don't have the wit or balls to win the argument.

Locking threads should never be done, ever.

Cheers!

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 07:55 PM
BRETT, PUSSY LICKER, AP, NATRA, BUG, TWONA, and all those that sent me PMs, thanks for the concern.:)
Concern? That wasnt concern, is was because we had nothing better to do....;) :D

rustoffa
04-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
that's exactly what she wants to hear.

BINGO.

Seshmeister
04-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
A couple of comments, if I may....

I've read some people questioning why most of the Mods haven't said anything about this topic...

I think I can speak for most of the oldtimers here, meaning who've been here since the opening of the OLD Roth Army....

Basically, it's pretty simple...

You see, we've debated and seen it all on here, over and over again.... We've seen threads that have been retread 20 times on here....

Not that it is a bad thing mind you, most of you just hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing the Army for that long....

So because of that, most of the oldtimers will hang out in the forum that best suits their interests, i.e. me and Pojo in the Locker Room, or FORD in the Front Line...

Sure, back in the day, we were all over the forums.... But like I said, we've debated all of these topics over and over again...

But I'll tell you what's different nowadays...

In the previous version of the Army, the majority of the threads on the boards were DLR/VH related...

Now, you've got a bunch of immature kids post all kinds of stupid things, things that do nothing but clutter up the boards....

Va as a fellow old timer I agree with everything you say up until your last line.

Sure there is more shit around now but there are actually a lot more posts here now than a few years ago. As long as the mods move stuff to the appropriate forums then there should be no 'clutter' at all.

Cheers!

Brett
04-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
So it's fucking daycare now? Fuck off Brett!!!

Quiet rodent. When I want your opinion, I'll give you one. Don't you have another alias to register? :rolleyes:

Brett
04-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
You just lost that bet.

Me.

Cheers!

I didn't realize you were around then Sesh.

guwapo_rocker
04-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I didn't realize you were around then Sesh.

Loser!

Seshmeister
04-02-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm even older than you Brett...:)

I looked and lurked.

I didn't like what I saw so I never registered.

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 08:29 PM
I have posted once this week because I need a fucking break. I will break my little self-imposed silence this once because I read this and want to say something.

My "total shit" thread, BROWNSOUND, was actually a really cool thread about me firing my drummer and asking other people in bands about it and other people jumping in with really good supporting advice. Then it turned into a good discussion about being in bands in general. Then someone else jumped in and made a stupid attack because I guess she needed the attention, she was insulted back and told to leave the thread, then a threat was made. The thread was 100% fine until a certain someone turned it into something else. If anything, I feel that certain someone is the one that should have had the banning threat. I've never threatened to come to her house and, anyway... Who cares? Ancient history.

I think deleting the whole thread was wrong. Does it speak for the future? I think we've seen here an example that people do enjoy an Army that is more run by the people and Moderated from the outside. But I also don't own this site and nobody else under Webbie status does either. And I don't really know what MEZRO has planned. I guess I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. I trust in future he will also give me the benefit of the doubt that I wouldn't make a complaint unless someone does shit that at any other forum they would be banned 100 times over for.

Anyway, whatever. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Hey man. I understand the whole "needing a break" thing. Took a few myself. Having your thread deleted is the shits. Sorry Mez, I love ya, but it's still the shits. But Rikk, why not just start the thread again. I mean, fuck it- if the thread was/is cool enough, it'll survive the second time around without the outside "attacks". ;) I hate giving my 2 cents sometimes, because I know it's none of my biz, but I also hate seeing a shitload of people fight, when otherwise would get along. :)

and besides, shouldn't we all just focus our anger on Jester instead. :D

Brett
04-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Loser!

Ok rodent.

guwapo_rocker
04-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I have posted once this week because I need a fucking break.

Bahahahahahaha okay ALANP37 and Tom Vu.

Get a life loser!!

Time to go out and party....seeya!!

Mezro
04-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Sorry Mez, I love ya, but it's still the shits.

No problem BT.

Mezro...everybody has an opinion and we don't always agree...

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 08:49 PM
well I dont really see the big deal either. I guess if the conversations were pretty deep and links and what not were served up and maybe the thread was at least 4 pages long...? I dunno. I know I wouldn't care if any of mine were deleted. Hell I wish one would dissapear for good so Flappo can stop waving it at me. :D But I can understand it would upset someone.

I ride the fence alot. :D

Anonymous
04-02-2005, 08:54 PM
well I dont really see the big deal either. I guess if the conversations were pretty deep and links and what not were served up and maybe the thread was at least 4 pages long...? I dunno. I know I wouldn't care if any of mine were deleted. Hell I wish one would dissapear for good so Flappo can stop waving it at me. :D But I can understand it would upset someone.

You're an asshole (someone had to say it). :D Now, let's go and rub Jester's face on the gravel, bro!

Mezro
04-02-2005, 08:55 PM

Mezro...you do NOT want to say that in San Francisco...

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Mezro...you do NOT want to say that in San Francisco...

I probably shouldn't have said it on the same board as Jester. My ass got seriously clenched up there. :D

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You're an asshole (someone had to say it). :D Now, let's go and rub Jester's face on the gravel, bro!

LOL me an asshole? Nah...

ashstralia
04-02-2005, 09:40 PM
The site was once Eat 'Em and Smile. It's turning into Skyscraper.

I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, but I feel I may be onto something...

as long as it doesn't turn into fucking 0u812!

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL! Its 5150 time!!!

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 09:48 PM
that is one FUCKED up looking Edward. :D

Rikk
04-02-2005, 10:20 PM

Get a life loser!!

Time to go out and party....seeya!!

LOL. Sure. Check the IPs, bitch. I have never been ALANP37 or TOM VU or ALAN DA PANTHER (the last one being lms2). But you already knew that, didn't you...

I've rarely used aliases. Maybe JENNA and one or two others, and rarely used them at that (unlike you). And if you ever had an ounce of proof that either name you listed was actually me, I would happily mail you a check for $100 so you could eat this month.:)

MAX
04-02-2005, 11:20 PM

Get a life loser!!

You just do not listen do you? I believe you were one of the aforementioned individuals who was told to shut up. Yet, you just keep going like the enerjizzer rodent.

Nickdfresh
04-03-2005, 01:26 AM
...I never got see what hell broke loose here, I never looked in that thread.

Here's a reenactment!
http://www.fscclub.com/photo/images/photo-art.jpg:D

Pope Must Die
04-03-2005, 01:54 AM
but with more blood , sex & violence

like a cross between wwe and iraq

Big Troubles
04-03-2005, 03:29 AM
hey, you said you didn't watch wrestling. :(

Pope Must Die
04-03-2005, 03:53 AM
i lied

this is the internet after all

;)

ashstralia
04-03-2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Pope Must Die
i lied

this is the internet after all

;)

shouldn't you now be 'Pope Is Dead'?

flappo
04-03-2005, 07:03 AM
good point

hahaha

Va Beach VH Fan
04-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Va as a fellow old timer I agree with everything you say up until your last line.

Sure there is more shit around now but there are actually a lot more posts here now than a few years ago. As long as the mods move stuff to the appropriate forums then there should be no 'clutter' at all.

Cheers!

I'll grant you that Sesh, yes the quantity of threads has increased....

However, I think you'd also agree that along with that increase has been an increase of bullshit threads, concur ??

Seshmeister
04-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Of course...:)

ZahZoo
04-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Well Zoo, if you hated the Dome so much, why the fuck did you post there so god damn much?

I bet besides maybe Sarge and myself, there isn't one person here who was around back then who didn't make at least one post on there. So for all the bitching about that place, you guys sure didn't mind posting there for whatever reason.

Being critical doesn't equate to hate Brett... you of all people know that. I've been posting on virtually every VH board since 1999. I've made no claim to allegence toward a one. Some I post more some less... depends on the vibe and where I'm at in my head. I guess that makes me a VH board Ho but who gives a shit...

ZahZoo
04-03-2005, 12:53 PM
I have heard the voice of the few.

Mezro...and I still stand by my decision...but yes, a PM to discuss would have been nice...

Why keep it under the covers?? Whether we agree or not this is a valuable discussion. It's how cultures and societies get sorted out in the absence of weapons. Certain aspect of board management does and should go on behind the scenes in the mod/webbie rooms. But if you are here to serve your community it can prove valuable to hear what your regulars think about the place and how it's run... whether you like it or not.

Mezro... Bug, CuntFish and I don't need to find another home... This has been a regular stop on our internet wandering long before you showed up and we'll still be around long after your newly minted Webbie shine dulls...

Mezro
04-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Why keep it under the covers?? Whether we agree or not this is a valuable discussion. It's how cultures and societies get sorted out in the absence of weapons. Certain aspect of board management does and should go on behind the scenes in the mod/webbie rooms. But if you are here to serve your community it can prove valuable to hear what your regulars think about the place and how it's run... whether you like it or not.

Mezro... Bug, CuntFish and I don't need to find another home... This has been a regular stop on our internet wandering long before you showed up and we'll still be around long after your newly minted Webbie shine dulls...

My minty fresh Webbie shine is bottled and full throttled: I am not going anywhere either.

I don't want to keep shit under the covers. I was just offering another communication route. I am open to talking about any aspect of this situation.

Mezro...hopefully, i'll do something else that pisses you off so we can move on from this topic...

LoungeMachine
04-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Mezro...hopefully, i'll do something else that pisses you off so we can move on from this topic...

I'd say you can count on that.;)

everyone's a critic.....

stilleddiesangel
04-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Ok.. Mez, your a cool kinda bloke, but one thing puzzles me, how on earth does someone who has been a member for less than a year become this all powerful webmaster??

flappo
04-03-2005, 03:50 PM
he has connections

it's not what you know

it's who ;)

Brett
04-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Being critical doesn't equate to hate Brett... you of all people know that. I've been posting on virtually every VH board since 1999. I've made no claim to allegence toward a one. Some I post more some less... depends on the vibe and where I'm at in my head. I guess that makes me a VH board Ho but who gives a shit...

Fair enough.

POJO_Risin
04-03-2005, 04:19 PM
This appears to be a sort of...I don't know...rules discussion...

You know...it's funny...we've been hearing this shit for 5 years now...about deleting shit...and what not...

let me fucking remind all about one thing...

the one thing we all decided on at the beginning of all this was that there would be no fucking rules...period...

other sites outline what you can...and can't do...and follow those strictly...by their own reading...

we have none...well...one...even though Icon fought us on this...the rest of the mods banned dick shots...unless you are counting shots of Ed or Sam....

We never outlined anything but a faceplanting...

We promote not banning...not deleting...but never implicitly...

if someone or something pisses off a webmaster...we've always had relative free reign to do what the fuck we want to fix the issue...

This "discussion" is irrelevant in the fact that it doesn't change a thing to be honest. Why we always have these "discussions" is because people are always fucking bitching and moaning about the "rules" and what the "rules" used to be.

There are none...never have been...never will be.

I agree with Va's statement that for the most part...the threads are all "been there" and "done that..."

I agree with Sesh that the movement of the clutter would fix some of the issues...

There are also a cup full of pussies and cocksmellers that add absolutely nothing to the site...you all know who they are...hell...even their allies know who they are...that really erupt in every site like a rash of the fucking clap through an NBA team...

There are two responses to that element...old school bashing...which is the best suggestion...what it does is let those fucking wasted pieces of skin know that they fucking suck ass...and it brings out more pussies that actually side with them.

Or you can ignore them...not my way of handling things...but maybe the best for some of the plague that's hit this site in recent months...

What's the bottom line?

It's simple...I've never been on here to make fucking friends...it's really not that big a deal to me. I'm not on here to fucking get dumbass phone numbers and talk about what's for dinner. If you ask me...that's gayer than Liberace rear ending Rock Hudson. I'm here to talk about Roth...and when there isn't anything new there...to find a fucking thread or forum where there IS something that I give a shit about...

For some of you...this is apparently a fucking popularity contest...a way to make all your friends...or a way to get laid...

For some of you...it's just what it should be...a good fucking way to blow a couple of hours talking about something you may know about...

As far as the moves of any of the webmasters? Who the fuck gives a shit. The Army is unlike any other site...and these fucking comparisons are nothing new. Every VH related site has their merits to their fanbase. If you think THIS site is like another...and it pisses you off...I have some advice...

LEAVE...

Warham
04-03-2005, 04:23 PM
POJO is da man.

:D

Nickdfresh
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
This appears to be a sort of...I don't know...rules discussion...

LEAVE...

Well, that was a smackdown.:D

Rikk
04-03-2005, 04:50 PM
There are also a cup full of pussies and cocksmellers that add absolutely nothing to the site...you all know who they are...hell...even their allies know who they are...that really erupt in every site like a rash of the fucking clap through an NBA team...

There are two responses to that element...old school bashing...which is the best suggestion...what it does is let those fucking wasted pieces of skin know that they fucking suck ass...and it brings out more pussies that actually side with them.

Or you can ignore them...not my way of handling things...but maybe the best for some of the plague that's hit this site in recent months...

I agree. I take the former approach. I guess in REAL life that's what I do.

That said, I've had some people tell me that this IS real life. And I have to severely disagree. Also, I don't quite take POJO's approach. I do consider some of the people here friends. That said, they all know the level of privacy some of us wish.

This is a fucking music conversation enabler. That's what it's created for. It's like an interactive television program. And if one is really upset, one can switch it off. These days, I feel like switching it off more than usual. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the site or anyone that posts here. I just personally got a little too pissed off with certain things and people that I felt giving myself more time away, which I will continue to do, is probably a better idea. There is no war to win. There is no conquest to be had.

There ARE idiots to shit on. Destroying them is cool. But some people absolutely live for that element...being the fight. Some posters don't even care if they're winning, as long as they're in the spotlight. It's a sort of sickness. It's taking the "interactive" part of the interactive television show idea to the extreme. Well, those people probably like masturbating more than sex.

If any of you are still confused, look up ALAN THE PANTHER. I understand he's one of the cardinals looking for the recent vote. He also had a Twix bar this morning and is pumped and ready to fly to Venus with the Fantastic Four.

Word, mother fucker.

POJO_Risin
04-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Also, I don't quite take POJO's approach. I do consider some of the people here friends.

I have plenty of "friends" at this site...but just like anything else...they are the people that I went to war WITH...not ate the same dinner with...

Full Bug
04-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Pojo speaks....Finally....
Sure beats the speech Brownsound said, that was lame to the max....

DavidLeeNatra
04-03-2005, 06:52 PM
amen...pojo...

now can we get back to talk about roth, bash the fuck out of sam and the sisters and make fun of the bass player smurf?

Anonymous
04-03-2005, 06:54 PM
amen...pojo...

now can we get back to talk about roth, bash the fuck out of sam and the sisters and make fun of the bass player smurf?

Well... if you want... I was thinking more of posting/looking at porn, but hey, that's alright too.

CheerS! :bottle:

MAX
04-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Every VH related site has their merits to their fanbase. If you think THIS site is like another...and it pisses you off...I have some advice...

LEAVE...

Brother Poj just tellin' it like it is. :cool:

That last line though reminds me of an employee meeting I once had which could have some merit here. The President of Opreations said to us "The owners want asked me why is it that thre is such a high rate of turnover in the company?" He said "I'll tell you why, because we are tough but we are the best. Therefore the average person cannot handle the stress nor what we demand from our employees."

Then he looked at all of us and said:

"For those of you who don't like our policies here or how we handle them, I have TWO words for you..........FUCK and YOU!!! There's the door."

POW!!! Right between the eyes!!! :eek:

Needless to say, most people stayed and continued to make bank. ;)

Dan
04-03-2005, 10:11 PM
There's only ONE rule at The Army and that's if you don't like Hair Pie then you shouldn't be here.

Northern Girl
04-03-2005, 10:38 PM
this is apparently a fucking popularity contest

And you're in the final four. ;) :D

MAX
04-03-2005, 10:40 PM
And you're in the final four. ;) :D

LMAO!!!

Yeah, take that Poj!!! :p

Rikk
04-03-2005, 10:52 PM
MAX, you know you're my bro and everything. But man, you are the biggest ass-kisser I've ever seen.:p

MAX
04-03-2005, 10:58 PM
MAX, you know you're my bro and everything. But man, you are the biggest ass-kisser I've ever seen.:p

I kiss ass and I kick ass. Fuck it, I don't have to explain anything. I like getting along with people and I don't see one fucking thing wrong with it. :cool:

Diddle Doe
04-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Seems to me being a newbie that the ones complaining the most have the least to contribute to a David Lee Roth site.

Figs
04-03-2005, 11:27 PM
by and large, this thread is GAY...

i wish this thread was deleted.....

who fucking cares, you'll either like posting here or you won't.....

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 01:01 AM

There ARE idiots to shit on. Destroying them is cool. But some people absolutely live for that element...being the fight. Some posters don't even care if they're winning, as long as they're in the spotlight. It's a sort of sickness. It's taking the "interactive" part of the interactive television show idea to the extreme. Well, those people probably like masturbating more than sex.

I hate it when people talk about themselves in the third party...

rustoffa
04-04-2005, 01:10 AM
I'll be damned.

Look what happened.

LoungeMachine
04-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

OK,

Who had 8:01 on April 3rd??

claim your prize.

Dan
04-04-2005, 01:19 AM
OK,

claim your prize.

I had 8:05,what is my prize?

LoungeMachine
04-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I had 8:05,what is my prize?

Whoa, Dan-o

Let's first wait and see if anyone came closer to predicting when Fab would come in and simultaneously slam Rikk AND prove her own hypocrisy.........

Oh, the irony:cool:

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Whoa, Dan-o

Let's first wait and see if anyone came closer to predicting when Fab would come in and simultaneously slam Rikk AND prove her own hypocrisy.........

Oh, the irony:cool:

I'll just shut my mouth, and "just walk away...":rolleyes:

http://www.bk-sportsmag.se/webblogg/bilder/humungous_small.jpg

MAX
04-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Personally, I'm diggin' the "Journal" feature cos I enjoy writing while this shit is going on. lol. Yo Lounge, DO NOT read my last entry!!!

Full Bug
04-04-2005, 08:52 AM
If Flabs rolls of fat fell over in the forest but nobody was around to hear it, would the fat have made a noise? Hmmm.....:confused:

Rikk
04-04-2005, 08:54 AM
OK,

claim your prize.

Actually, I had 8:02...but seeing as it's post is a reply to one of mine, Vegas rules would probably not allow me to claim my prize, dab garnit.:mad:

flappo
04-04-2005, 09:05 AM
sarge told me not to edit anyone else or delete or anything or sticky

basically , i dunno why i should be a fucking mod

flappo
04-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Figs
by and large, this thread is GAY...

i wish this thread was deleted.....

who fucking cares, you'll either like posting here or you won't.....

i wish i could , but i can't

:(

Rikk
04-04-2005, 09:25 AM
i wish i could , but i can't

:(

ALAN may help you.

Grab it.

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Personally, I'm diggin' the "Journal" feature cos I enjoy writing while this shit is going on. lol. Yo Lounge, DO NOT read my last entry!!!

well...if it isn't "the Seeker"...LOL :D

ZahZoo
04-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Pojo response was right on the money!! I respect that and I'll leave it at that.

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, I must put in my 2 cents here.

Some of the things that completely appealed to me from the start was the fact that people here are free to voice their opinions, post pictures randomly of people fucking each other in the ass, and basically tell some of the dumbasses (like joethunder, Three Suck Cox, and Katydid) to go lick the ass of a dead dog WITHOUT some poor, pussy ass motherfucker starting to whine and cry about "Oh no you cannot say that because it might possibly OFFEND someone (or me :eek: ).

I have been a web surfer for only 7 years now, and have been members of many communities dealing with many varoius and sundry subjects.

The ones that I avoid like the plague are those who have mods/admins who rule with an iron fist, and will ban you for saying the least little thing that bothers them.

It is all about freedom of expression.

If I want to post this picture, I will:

http://www.ukfetishporn.com/bizarre/nasty/gallery/nun-fetish1.jpg

If someone is offended, well, too bad so sad, but I still wish to be allowed to post what I wish.

Censorship is a bad thing, but there are exceptions to every rule.

Certainly when many of us get completely irritated by ass-lickers like 3 Cock Suck, or KatyPig and decide that person should be gone.

At least it is a community decision, not so much a decision made by some power-mad admin with an inferiority complex.

And that is very rare on the web these days.

Here's to freedom of expression!

http://odihamposse.co.uk/images/jpeg/Robert%20Mays%20School%20Reunion/Marks%20ones/kb%20drink%20up.jpg

flappo
04-04-2005, 01:20 PM
I LOVE IT !

more , more , more !

i tell ya wot , you can mod this gaff , im off down the pub

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Oooh...gimme a barrel o' Guinness and I be a happy kamper!

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
By the way, that is not me in that pic....I would surely like to have a pint with her and show here a nice salami.....I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

flappo
04-04-2005, 01:55 PM
woof woof , down son !

ha

go fer it

i'm a pretty broad minded fukka , it takes a lot to shock me

looking in the mirror fer example or finding i've run out of meths

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 03:14 PM
If Flabs rolls of fat fell over in the forest but nobody was around to hear it, would the fat have made a noise? Hmmm.....:confused:

Is this supposed to be funny? It doesn't even make any sense. Your just mad because you cant even get a porking. Nice sweats tho... :rolleyes:

academic punk
04-04-2005, 03:18 PM
...and so the deletion process of another thread hath begun...

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Why does it begin with my response and not with originating post?

academic punk
04-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Because I only just now logged on and saw this!

Full Bug
04-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Is this supposed to be funny? It doesn't even make any sense. Your just mad because you cant even get a porking. Nice sweats tho... :rolleyes:
I cant get a porking? Hmmm, will look into that....

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Why does it begin with my response and not with originating post?

You mean like this one hypowit?

I hate it when (RIKK) talk(s) about (himself) in the third party...

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:28 PM
No nickedstale...

Like the first post Rikky made pointing his greasy fingers at everyone else while never accepting any of the responsibilty as his own.

HE was the first to post in this thread and tho he did not mention me by name, it is obvious who he was reffering to. He started the war between he and I, again, when he posted a photoshopped pic of me using one of his aliases. If anyone here thinks I'm NOT going to call him out on it, you're crazy. I'm also not going to sit back and watch him proclaim that he is all innocent in EVERY war he has here. It takes two and as always, I accept my 50%.

Rikk
04-04-2005, 04:36 PM
So anyhoo, does anyone remember the original topic?

academic punk
04-04-2005, 04:45 PM

Something about Fab porking Full Bug.

Or something.

vanzilla
04-04-2005, 04:46 PM

I think it was about a drummer being fired.

I hope this thread doesn't get closed.

Everyone break out your old War albums and put on the track "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

Rikk, good to hear from you again bro.

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Something about Fab porking Full Bug.

Or something.

BITE YOUR TOUNGE ap. I wouldn't touch that even if I was fat!

stilleddiesangel
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
hmmm.. so let me backtrack a bit... posting vagina pics is ok, but penis pics are off the menu right????? BASTARDS!!!! :(

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Good point SEA!

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 04:53 PM
No nickedstale...

Like the first post Rikky made pointing his greasy fingers at everyone else while never accepting any of the responsibilty as his own.

HE was the first to post in this thread and tho he did not mention me by name, it is obvious who he was reffering to. He started the war between he and I, again, when he posted a photoshopped pic of me using one of his aliases. If anyone here thinks I'm NOT going to call him out on it, you're crazy. I'm also not going to sit back and watch him proclaim that he is all innocent in EVERY war he has here. It takes two and as always, I accept my 50%.

I'm not rehashing this B.S. with you, but, fact one: you are the one that attacked the thread closed in question.

Fact two: you are the one that began to make "threats."

Learn to let go Fab; you'll be a much happier person.

NOW I'M DONE!!

vanzilla
No nickedstale...

Maybe he didn't mention you by name out of respect because he didn't want to start another flame war?

Fab, I have no problem with you - you're aware of that. The thread was about a drummer Rikk fired, you chimed in with a remark he didn't take well, and he went off on you.

Sure, in hindsight Rikk probably wishes he would've handled it differently, but it was you that threw the first punch in that thread.

This is my first and LAST comment on the matter because IMO it's silly to be arguing over who caused an internet fight, and this whole thing has gotten way out of hand. We're all bigger than that aren't we?

stilleddiesangel
That is seriously OUT OF ORDER!!! We women want our pound of flesh too... :killer: (ok maybe with some around here it might be a couple of ounces but the principle is just the same:D)

MAX
04-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
well...if it isn't "the Seeker"...LOL :D

Hahahaha!!!

I still cannot for the life of me figure out how Arielle came up with that friggin' name. She must be high or something. LOL!!!

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm not rehashing this B.S. with you, but, fact one: you are the one that attacked the thread closed in question.

Fact two: you are the one that began to make "threats."

Learn to let go Fab; you'll be a much happier person.

NOW I'M DONE!!

Yes, I took it into RIKKS thread AFTER he posted the pic... So what, he follows people around bashing them from thread to thread everyday.

I never let go of principles...

vanzilla
I can take some pics if you want SEA.

Rikk
Originally posted by vanzilla
Rikk, good to hear from you again bro.

Thanks Van.:)

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Maybe he didn't mention you by name out of respect because he didn't want to start another flame war?

Fab, I have no problem with you - you're aware of that. The thread was about a drummer Rikk fired, you chimed in with a remark he didn't take well, and he went off on you.

Sure, in hindsight Rikk probably wishes he would've handled it differently, but it was you that threw the first punch in that thread.

This is my first and LAST comment on the matter because IMO it's silly to be arguing over who caused an internet fight, and this whole thing has gotten way out of hand. We're all bigger than that aren't we?

See previous post...:p

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

I couldn't agree more with your ethos on freedom of speech! -BUT- Some people access this site from work on occasion, so try to Mod yourself when posting pics like that please! Or at least provide a "NOT WORK appropriate" warning. There is a generally agreed upon understanding about certain forums being free of porn! I don't need a manager to come in and see masturbating nuns please!

He might try and take over my computer!:D

stilleddiesangel

Depends... pounds or ounces??? ;)

MAX
If everyone starts behaving maybe Flappo, Mezro and myself will take all of you out for some ice cream. :)

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 04:59 PM

I'll pay ya 5bucks to post um!

stilleddiesangel
04-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Me me me me me!!! I love ice cream Maxi :D

MAX
04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Me me me me me!!! I love ice cream Maxi :D

What flavor? All my flavors are guarante-ee-ee-e-ee-eeeeeed to satisfy......

Ba Dum Bum. ;)

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
If everyone starts behaving maybe Flappo, Mezro and myself will take all of you out for some ice cream. :)

You promise?

http://www.fsu.edu/~activity/hcc/ice%20cream.jpg

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:03 PM
3-2-2-4-7-3-2-8.

:)

MAX
04-04-2005, 05:04 PM
*EDIT*

Cos Nick changed his pic.

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:05 PM
That's fuckin' sick, Nick, even for you!

God damn!!

Nickdfresh
Originally posted by MAX
Nice job Nick, now I'm sick. :mad: :p

LOL:p I You don't like hot girls licking ice cream?

Rikk
Originally posted by MAX
Nice job Nick, now I'm sick. :mad: :p

:confused:

What...women make you sick now?

Man...you HAVE changed.:p

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Belated April fools!

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
That's fuckin' sick, Nick, even for you!

God damn!!

Jesus...BOB obviously hates good-looking women too.:eek:

(Maybe BOB has an alterior motive for our friendly e-mails...:uck: )

MAX
04-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Fuck off twerps. The first pic was of a cow shitting into a fucking cone!!!

Bastards!!!

Nickdfresh
04-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Fuck off twerps. The first pic was of a disguting girl licking a fucking cone!!! Euuhhh!

Bastards!!!

:p

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:10 PM
:confused:

What...women make you sick now?

Man...you HAVE changed.:p

Bwahahahah

Smart ass. :)

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:12 PM
As a HIGHLY APPRECIATED member of the Roth Army, and a Sheep Sheerin' Sith EXTRAORDINARE, as far as the changes are concerned, myself, I'm taking a wait and see attitude with everything.

Because I know you're all dying for my opinion.

MAX
04-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Quit picking on me you creepy and mean pen fuckers!!!

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Fuck off twerps. The first pic was of a cow shitting into a fucking cone!!!

Who the fuck would make post a picture like that?

:eek:

Dude, seriously, if you don't like women, we'll still like you at the Army. We don't all agree, but diversity is okay. You don't need to make up weird cow/ice cream/shitting stories because of your insecurities.:)

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 05:20 PM
hmmm.. so let me backtrack a bit... posting vagina pics is ok, but penis pics are off the menu right????? BASTARDS!!!! :(

SEA...I can give you some links to some sites with some gorgeous full (and I mean VERY FULL) frontal pics. LOL. :D :p

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Who the fuck would make post a picture like that?

:eek:

Dude, seriously, if you don't like women, we'll still like you at the Army. We don't all agree, but diversity is okay. You don't need to make up weird cow/ice cream/shitting stories because of your insecurities.:)

LOL.

MAX
04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I'll tell you what, now I'm crying. Are you all happy now? :(

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I'll tell you what, now I'm crying. Are you all happy now? :(

Hold on. Lemme go piss on a tissue.:p

Full Bug
04-04-2005, 05:25 PM
BITE YOUR TOUNGE ap. I wouldn't touch that even if I was fat!
I bet I speak for most men in saying "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
I bet I speak for most men in saying "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

You? Speaking for MEN? Why don't you let a man do that!
Burnout...

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Speaking of fat, exactly how many of us are overweight, anyway?

See, I kinda enjoy being a few pounds overweight, it means I don't have to expect women to look like the 80 pound supermodels simply because I ain't all that grate to look at either...and thusly, my world is much less restricted since I'm not one to complain...

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 05:45 PM
The only men who have ever complained about my body are the ones who give me shit HERE. I myself would like smaller boobs and a tighter tummy but I have never has any problems getting any man I wanted...

Warham
04-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Smaller boobs? Blasphemy!

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:52 PM
The only men who have ever complained about my body are the ones I deal with online. I myself would like smaller boobs and a tighter tummy but I have never has any problems getting any man I wanted...

With a larger chest, generally, you won't. I've had more than my fair share of one-nighters, some of which I have been picked up on (not me doing the picking-up) and all it generally took for me is some cleavage and maybe a gentle brush while we were talking...not only did I know it was all over and was going home with her, SHE knew it was all over and I was going home with her.

Of course, an attractive face and nice personality doesn't hurt either, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for tits :D

Full Bug
04-04-2005, 05:56 PM
You? Speaking for MEN? Why don't you let a man do that!
Burnout...
Burnout? Its better to burnout then fade away....
And for the record Flab I havent taken drugs in ages....

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Burnout? Its better to burnout then fade away....
And for the record Flab I havent taken drugs in ages....

Good for you! Now get a job, a hair cut and some fashion sense...

DavidLeeNatra
04-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Smaller boobs? Blasphemy!

yez yez yezza !!!

bueno bob
Oh, hey, that's right - I cut most of my hair off! I'm all respectable and professional now :)

Fabulous Shadow
With a larger chest, generally, you won't. I've had more than my fair share of one-nighters, some of which I have been picked up on (not me doing the picking-up) and all it generally took for me is some cleavage and maybe a gentle brush while we were talking...not only did I know it was all over and was going home with her, SHE knew it was all over and I was going home with her.

Of course, an attractive face and nice personality doesn't hurt either, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for tits :D

LMAO! At least your honest. I think I offer much more than clevage.

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Ok, what's Blasphemy?

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 05:59 PM
no more haircuts!!!

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I hate my haircut. It makes me look, like, 6 or 7 years younger, pathetic. I, however, do have interest in working, unlike many here, so sacrifices must be made... :(

I LOVE BOOBS! THEY'RE SOOOOO SQUEEEEEEEEEEZABLE! I enjoy my wifes boobs and touch them whenever I can...caress them...fondle them...play with them....rub them....playfully pinch them lightly....

Sounds NICE, don't it! :D

DavidLeeNatra
Ok, what's Blasphemy?

smaller boobs !!!

Reverberator
Anyone such coch ?

Warham
04-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Anyone such coch ?

Ask Fab...

MAX
04-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes, please listen to RG cos apparantly she'd like everyone on this site to look like "Cousin It" from "The Adams Family." lol. :p

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Cousin It was a hottie! LOL.

I'd do him over Uncle Fester anyday!

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Ask Fab...

Sure... what woman doesnt... I mean, with the right man... :cool:

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Short and Spiky...

Reverberator
04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Big and blunt .

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
What's better than playing with your wife's tits?

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Watching your wife play with ANOTHER girls tits!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Reverberator
04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Day out 2 with tits ?

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
LOL...maybe Rev....maybe :)

Reverberator
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Ha !

Get ready .

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Something in the works, me thinks...

No main spamming from me this time, promise. Somebody elses work this time!

vanzilla
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I'll pay ya 5bucks to post um!

Depends... pounds or ounces??? ;)

Ladies, I've got a super 2 inches you might be interested in.

I'm hung like a pimple.

It's sad really.

;)

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm hung like a pimple.

LOL :D

Reverberator
Top bollox Bob .

Why dosn't this forum have any fun ?

Cos it ain't the dump .

So we will come to you .

If you don't mind .

bueno bob
Ladies, I've got a super 2 inches you might be interested in.

I'm hung like a pimple.

It's sad really.

;)

Well, at least you've got Jon Stewart as your avatar. All I could muster is Darth Vader.

bueno bob
Top bollox Bob .

Why dosn't this forum have any fun ?

Cos it ain't the dump .

So we will come to you .

If you don't mind .

Counting the days.

Wonderful news! :)

Reverberator
04-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Grate .

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Might I be so bold as to request more nun porn? GA had this really nice one of this tattooed girl....

Reverberator
04-04-2005, 06:48 PM
WAIT FOR IT !!!!!!

We will please you sooner than you might think .

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Good show!

The anticipation is almost too much!!

academic punk
04-04-2005, 07:18 PM

Great.

One minute you're asking if we're all bigger than that, the next you're saying you're hung like a pimple.

One hand washes the other.

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 07:19 PM
No.

Your Sheep Pen, ladies and gentlemen, thank you, thank you, we're here all week...and the week after...and the week after that....

...you see, we have no homes....

academic punk
04-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Your Sheep Pen, ladies and gentlemen, thank you, thank you, we're here all week...and the week after...and the week after that....

...you see, we have no homes....

No homes you'd call real...

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
WAIT FOR IT !!!!!!

We will please you sooner than you might think .

That's what HE said... :p

Fabulous Shadow
04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Great.

One minute you're asking if we're all bigger than that, the next you're saying you're hung like a pimple.

LMAO!

;)

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Might I be so bold as to request more nun porn? GA had this really nice one of this tattooed girl....

Ok pal...you asked for it!!!

Hardrock69
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Ok pal...you asked for it!!!

Nice!

VERY NICE!

Balls-out job, brother!! :)

vanzilla
04-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Great.

Uh oh...A-P's holding me accountable for my jokes.

DAMMIT!

:D ;)

Carmine
04-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Short and Spiky...

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

INDEED! ;)

Carmine
04-05-2005, 12:51 PM
INDEED! ;)

XOXO!!

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Rubies, Diamonds, short spiky hair!

Carmine
04-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Rubies, Diamonds, short spiky hair!

...red silk, white shorts...

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Uggghhhhh... :D

Carmine
04-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Uggghhhhh... :D

That^^^^^, comes after!

;)

errrr, well...during!

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 01:15 PM
OK... but i'm going to have to BUT that outfit since it isn't really something I'd wear but hey, I'm all for dressing up ;)

Can I have your gold card?

Carmine
04-05-2005, 01:16 PM
OK... but i'm going to have to BUT that outfit since it isn't really something I'd wear but hey, I'm all for dressing up ;)

Can I have your gold card?

You can have the Platinum!

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 01:19 PM
COOL! Off to Saks, then Tiffanys!
Hey NG, wanna come?

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 01:22 PM
COOL! Off to Saks, then Tiffanys!
Hey NG, wanna come?

I'm there!

When I said I wasn't materialistic, that was only on my own dime! :D

Carmine
04-05-2005, 01:26 PM
"Hello, Capitol one: I'd like to bump up my line of credit by $5000 please"....

Catfish
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
[B]

This ain't my home, junior.

Member 4,445 wouldn't last 3 minutes where I hang.

And if Member 4,445 wants to give it a dance, click here little girl: www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

(Where we still talk about Roth)

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm there!

When I said I wasn't materialistic, that was only on my own dime! :D

Right on! Let's go. Maybe we should invite RG! She has great taste in boots!

Carmine
04-05-2005, 01:53 PM
"Hello, Capitol one: I'd like to bump up my line of credit by $5000 please"....

..."on second thought...better make it Ten!!"

aesop
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
..."on second thought...better make it Ten!!"

Ahhhh...the finer things in life are kinda steep, eh Carmine? But hey, if they all head to Sak's, at least they'll be in your same STATE :)

You could all role play an episode of Carmine's Angels. Just take lots of film :)

Fabulous Shadow
04-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Hell sop, we have Saks in Cali!

Carmine
04-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by aesop

You could all role play an episode of Carmine's Angels. Just take lots of film :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (????????!!!!!!!!)
;)

LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of film!!

Carmine
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Hell sop, we have Saks in Cali!

I like it better when you are in NY!!:D