PDA

View Full Version : FORD Is Back From Mass For The Pope

Phil theStalker
04-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Is there anyo1ne willing t2o lookie int2o dis situation?

=PtS=
:spank:

WHO WILL LOOK INTO THIS?

FORD
04-03-2005, 03:02 AM
I've been looking into that for years, but the Busheep don't care. They don't want to know how many tentacles the BCE octopus has.

And BTW, I didn't come from Mass, because I am not Catholic. But I said my own prayers for Karol Wojtyla's soul in my own way. I don't accept the idea that the Pope has any special relationship with God different than anyone else, but I believe he was a decent human being who tried to make a difference in this world, and did indeed do so in many ways. Doesn't make him perfect but it does make him a damn sight better than those whose goals have been about nothing more than greed and power from day 1, such as the BCE.

Ally_Kat
04-03-2005, 03:20 AM
don't know where to stick this, but I want to post this since I'm so dumbfounded by it and since we're talking about Mass...

Churches here, in the high concentration of Polish Catholics that is Greenpoint and Maspeth, were closed! No Saturday evening Mass.

I was shocked and awed.

FORD
04-03-2005, 03:29 AM
I would think they would be doing extra masses all weekend under these circumstances. And it's not like this was a sudden death or anything. :confused:

Ally_Kat
04-03-2005, 03:51 AM
I know! My church was open, but we are a majority of Italians with the eldery Germans who used to make up the area. But, my church is always open for Saturday Mass at 5:30. I'm surprised the others were not even open for that.

FORD
04-03-2005, 03:58 AM
I was gonna say that I thought most Catholic churches did Saturday night mass anyway. At least in larger cities.

Ally_Kat
04-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Suppose to be.

But we're talking Greenpoint, Brooklyn! That's little Warsaw right there.

I just can't grasp how they could NOT be open.

Phil theStalker
04-03-2005, 10:08 AM
I'll check with da Cleveland diocease. They had more pedophile priests than the kinky Boston diocease. They are listed as so on Rense.com if you need a quick reference showing more priests busted in Cleveland than anywhere else. Ah, da Cleveland diocease, they'll ruin your life f4or masturbating, but they don't care aff yer giving head t2o the local fakking priest.

flappo
04-03-2005, 10:38 AM
karol

funny name for a bloke

FORD
04-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by flappo
karol

funny name for a bloke

Probably why he changed it.

Ally_Kat
04-03-2005, 05:26 PM
nawh, popes take on a new name. Kinda like Confirmation.

Seshmeister
04-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah he named himself after the pope they poisoned for looking into Vatican corruption.

FORD
04-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Yeah he named himself after the pope they poisoned for looking into Vatican corruption.

Yeah, I'm still wondering about JPI. Otherwise known as the William Henry Harrison of Catholicism. ;)

Seshmeister
04-03-2005, 10:09 PM
It was the perfect crime.

You're not allowed to do an autopsy on a pope.

Phil theStalker
04-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
...Ah, da Cleveland diocease, they'll ruin your life f4or masturbating, but they don't care aff yer giving head t2o the local fakking priest.
dis is a sexample aff a joke dat Joe wishes he could write o1nce in his life.

aff Joe wuz a car in an acciDENT da insurANTce adJester wood say he's "totaled."

he scares me.

JOE'S TATTOOED FOREHEAD
THIS IS FUCKING WEIRD STUFF
Joe's Gone Off The Deep End

Phil theStalker
04-03-2005, 10:35 PM
ah dat's betta