PDA

View Full Version : There it is...

Rikk
04-04-2005, 09:01 AM
I once grabbed it in front of a nunnery. Those tasty things were all cheering and whooping, and Sister Mary Rice played the polar bear. I used to call that nasty thing Risotto.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_and_Barbara_Barham/Rock4_sm.jpg

Sumatra, said Anna Lee? I told her she wasn't no fucking healer, and she proceeded to eat my manstick. I braced for impact...

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/images/3main60.jpg

Alison...I'm the man.

Roguesgirl
04-04-2005, 09:21 AM
I think Rikk's lost his mind, but I chose option #1... just because.

stilleddiesangel
04-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Rikk... crack is BAAAAAADDDDDD!!! Come down off the ceiling dude!! :D

Matt White
04-04-2005, 11:48 AM
"A mind is a terrible thing to taste....."

academic punk
04-04-2005, 12:52 PM
HUH???!?

RIKK???

Did you just have the most mind-blowing sex of your life with FAB, and now you're confused whether you should propose mariage or feel ashamed?

academic punk
04-04-2005, 12:55 PM
or...wait...is this a test to see if the most nonsensical, bizarre thread topics won't get deleted, but others will?

Anonymous
04-04-2005, 01:05 PM
That will be neither, AP. Those who have seen ALAN understand what Rikk means. Those who didn't... will soon.

CheerS! :bottle:

Rikk
04-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
That will be neither, AP. Those who have seen ALAN understand what Rikk means. Those who didn't... will soon.

CheerS! :bottle:

You are wise beyond your years, PUSSY LICKER.

Make sure you grab it.

flappo
04-04-2005, 01:32 PM
rikk's kewl

when i get demodded and banned i think he should have my job

:D

flappo
04-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
or...wait...is this a test to see if the most nonsensical, bizarre thread topics won't get deleted, but others will?

as long as a nut like me mods here ,nonsensical , daft threads will not be deleted

rather

they will be encouraged and maybe even stickied !!

HA!

vanzilla
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Rikk's Baaaaaack - and in rare form!

Welcome Back Baby! Long Live ALAN!

saint
04-04-2005, 02:47 PM
tutti frutti flavours? Swedish style

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by flappo
rikk's kewl

when i get demodded and banned i think he should have my job

I still think being banned and then have all one's posts deleted (as well as all references in other posts to said poster deleted) would be the ultimate task of punishment. I say let's pick a random person to do this too...wait, we sort of already almost did...

Yes...this is the most important thread in Rotharmy history. It should be stickied.

Rikk
04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by saint
tutti frutti flavours? Swedish style

If this is a tribute to my half-Swedish heritege, I'm impressed.

saint
04-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Naturligtvis

bueno bob
04-04-2005, 05:30 PM
During the state of emergency, I was told by Mitch that the paddling wouldn't be as excruciatingly bad as was previously imagined. Taking that into consideration, along with his four dogs and stamp collection that he had shown unto me last week, it seemed that option #3 was the only viable way to enunciate the dilemma's solution, so I voted #3 without hesitation.

Diddle Doe
04-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I still think being banned and then have all one's posts deleted (as well as all references in other posts to said poster deleted) would be the ultimate task of punishment. I say let's pick a random person to do this too...wait, we sort of already almost did...

Yes...this is the most important thread in Rotharmy history. It should be stickied.

A lesson for people posting in idiot's threads...

Figs
04-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I would love to have all my posts deleted...........

Rikk
04-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Figs
I would love to have all my posts deleted...........

You'd still be a famous person with no posts. People would be like, "Hey, I know that FIGS guy. But he's hardly ever posted. So each post must have really counted."