PDA

View Full Version : Yo Catholics! Did you know that God "hates" the Pope?

FORD
04-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Deal with it, you idolatrous morons: The Pope is in Hell!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050402_pope-in-hell.jpg

Pope John Paul II Is In Hell

Westboro Baptist Church members are competent expert witnesses, having picketed hundreds of Catholic churches in all 50 states since 1991. We will bear witness on Judgment Day: Catholics are the meanest, most violent peaple on earth, and their churches are filled with filthy fag priests. On John Paul II's watch, the Catholic Church became the Church of the Holy Pedophiles Where the Mass is celebrated not with bread & wine but with vile sodomite feces ("scat") & semen. Vatican Intelligence surpasses the CIA + FBI + ad infinitum. The Pope appoints all bishops, archbishops, cardinals, etc., and he does so knowing most are fags or enablers. As the final and absolute ruler of all things Catholic, he is solely responsible for every raped child and every sinful, pervert priest. "Hell from beneath is moved to meet thee at thy coming." Isa. 14:9. "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments." Lk. 16:23.

What a bunch of fucking morons :rolleyes:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/featured/20050404_pope-john-paul-ii-in-hell.html

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Honestly he's right on alot of points.

Jano
04-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Like all the homo are catholics and the pedophil also,pathetic Ford!!!

FORD
04-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Jano
Like all the homo are catholics and the pedophil also,pathetic Ford!!!

Click on the link and check out the rest of the website. These idiots literally hate everything and everyone. And they claim God does as well.

bueno bob
04-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Well, that's nice. And all this time I thought Hell was for children...

FORD
04-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Honestly he's right on alot of points.

What's he "right about"?

The fact that there are Priestophiles in the church? That wasn't an invention of the JP era. In fact a lot of these recent allegations have come from men who are now in their 40's claiming that priests fucked them in the 1970's.

And of course equating pedophiles with "fags" is completely ridiculous.

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What's he "right about"?

The fact that there are Priestophiles in the church? That wasn't an invention of the JP era. In fact a lot of these recent allegations have come from men who are now in their 40's claiming that priests fucked them in the 1970's.

And of course equating pedophiles with "fags" is completely ridiculous.

The Great and Mightly John Paul didn't ever give that issue the amount of respect and attention it deserved. pedopheilia no matter where the source should be adressed imeadiatly.

He skirted the issue. He never did anything to try and stop it. That negates everything he ever did.

Nitro Express
04-05-2005, 02:49 PM
The Catholic Church has a dark dark history and like all large organizations, corruption abounds inside. That doesn't mean every leader in the church is corrupt or that members of the church are corrupt. It's simply people awash in their family and social culture more than anything.

Most Catholics I know loved their pope but hardly followed his advice. Religion is a funny thing for sure. I'm just glad I live where there's a sepparation of church and state.

Diddle Doe
04-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I hate Jesus' mother too.

I am spreading blasphemy.

HAIL SATAN!! :rockit2: :rockit2:

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The Catholic Church has a dark dark history and like all large organizations, corruption abounds inside. That doesn't mean every leader in the church is corrupt or that members of the church are corrupt. It's simply people awash in their family and social culture more than anything.

Most Catholics I know loved their pope but hardly followed his advice. Religion is a funny thing for sure. I'm just glad I live where there's a sepparation of church and state.

I'll go ahead and Agree to Disagree on that. Although everything you say is realistic and correct. If your claiming to be a pure system and pure lifestyle then all measures should be taken to provide that the system is pure end of story.

One bad Apple spoils the whole bunch.

WACF
04-05-2005, 03:09 PM
The Great and Mightly John Paul didn't ever give that issue the amount of respect and attention it deserved. pedopheilia no matter where the source should be adressed imeadiatly.

He skirted the issue. He never did anything to try and stop it. That negates everything he ever did.

Bullshit.

He called Amercian Cardinals together in Rome three years ago to tell them to address it.
Told them that there is no place in the priesthood for clerics who abuse.

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Bullshit.

He called Amercian Cardinals together in Rome three years ago to tell them to address it.
Told them that there is no place in the priesthood for clerics who abuse.

TELL ME THAT THIS POST IS A JOKE???

That is the kind of leadership that the fucking morons in this world weap over???

"Your holiness there have been thousands of reported Sex abuse cases what action shall we take."

"Gather all the Cardnials together. Have them meet so I can tell them that this is their problem and they need to cover this shit back up"

That is the only thing that took place. That is the kind of compassion that the church has for children molested by their clergy???

Wake the fuck up and look at the reality of it.

VanJay011379
04-05-2005, 03:15 PM

That negates everything he ever did.

I didn't know you were perfect.

Your comment negates everything you've ever did, which in your case is probably good.

WACF
04-05-2005, 03:16 PM
The pope did not say cover it up....where do you get your information from?

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by VanJay011379
I didn't know you were perfect.

Your comment negates everything you've ever did, which in your case is probably good. '

I'm Talking on a Global Humanitarium route. Pay attention.

I can't beleive so many of you are failing to see the reality of what the Chatholic Church is up to and how they manipulate into thinking something was done. When actually nothing was done.

WAKE UP.

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 03:19 PM
The pope did not say cover it up....where do you get your information from?

The pope had as much power to do whatever he felt the situation needed. He chose litterally to DO NOTHING and nothing is still being done.

Do you really think that molestations by preists are down???

Warham
04-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I'll go ahead and Agree to Disagree on that. Although everything you say is realistic and correct. If your claiming to be a pure system and pure lifestyle then all measures should be taken to provide that the system is pure end of story.

One bad Apple spoils the whole bunch.

Actually, when I see a bad apple amongst the good ones, I just pick up the bad apple and toss it out. It's called separating the wheat from the chaff, something the Bible talks about.

academic punk
04-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, that's nice. And all this time I thought Hell was for children...

Yes, well, as Northern Girl says, God is love. And love is a battlefield.

Warham
04-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Pat Benatar?

academic punk
04-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Indeed! Fire awaaaaaaaaay!!!

(Hell is For Children is another PB tune, if you're wondering)

WACF
04-05-2005, 04:22 PM
The pope had as much power to do whatever he felt the situation needed. He chose litterally to DO NOTHING and nothing is still being done.

Do you really think that molestations by preists are down???

Are you saying that molestations are not down?
Were priests not removed from their postions, did some not go to jail?

It is unfortunate but the fact is whether you are a priest/minister, doctor, cop or president you will never stop it from happening.

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Are you saying that molestations are not down?
Were priests not removed from their postions, did some not go to jail?

It is unfortunate but the fact is whether you are a priest/minister, doctor, cop or president you will never stop it from happening.

Your right because people in power don't take correct action because they are to interested in protecting their secret agenda.

Nickdfresh
04-05-2005, 05:26 PM

What a bunch of fucking morons :rolleyes:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/featured/20050404_pope-john-paul-ii-in-hell.html

Hey my link isn't working! I'm not sure, but I believe these people believe that sex is a sacred act that should only happen between a man and his sister.

FORD
04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Link works fine from here. Your firewall must be blocking hate sites.

Nickdfresh
04-05-2005, 06:23 PM
It does sometimes work, then on some links I get "connection refused."

I was really interested in the fact that they are going to pickett Falwells funeral (when he dies).

PS- I just got the link open, looks like Falwell is going to Hell as well when he dies, which won't be far off by the looks of things! He denounced Fred Phelps and is a false prophet! That liberal pansy-lover Falwell!

Nitro Express
04-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Bingo! A perfect church cannot have any corruption. Like Jesus himself, it must be perfect and flawless. I've looked at all the major religions and they are all flawed; therefore, I became an agnostic. I won't go out on a limb and declair there is no God. In true Indian Larry fashion, I too believe in the big ?. All I know for sure is I have no idea, so therefore, I am happily agnostic.

FORD
04-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It does sometimes work, then on some links I get "connection refused."

I was really interested in the fact that they are going to pickett Falwells funeral (when he dies).

PS- I just got the link open, looks like Falwell is going to Hell as well when he dies, which won't be far off by the looks of things! He denounced Fred Phelps and is a false prophet! That liberal pansy-lover Falwell!

I believe they even picketed Reagan's funeral. Probably because his "fag" son was there. :rolleyes:

ALinChainz
04-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Diddle Doe
Whomever wrote that piece is an antichrist. Whomever believes like that is an antichrist.

Because God is love and they are spreading hate.

They hate Jesus' mother too.

They are spreading blasphemy.

Guess who folks ...

Just when you thought she was gone forever ...

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Whomever wrote that piece is an antichrist. Whomever believes like that is an antichrist.

Funny.

I was told that KATYDID IS THE ANTICHRIST

go figure:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
04-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Speaking of starting shit. Sheesh, he also said you had a hair trigger temper and you and someone named Teddy Boy were full of shit. (If you want to know the truth, I'm inclined to agree with him).

A little more eveidence .. from The Rumor Mill.

FORD
04-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Guess who folks ...

Just when you thought she was gone forever ...

:rolleyes:

Yep. IP checks out.

It's back.

Which means there's only one thing to do.....fight stupidity with fire!! :gun:

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Yep. IP checks out.

It's back.

What IS the proper weapon against an inbred troll?

We could slip some poison [ ala Putin ] into her Pabst Blue Ribbon

or wire some C-4 in the bingo parlor

:cool:

Diddle Doe
04-05-2005, 09:30 PM
I hate Jesus' mother too.

I am spreading blasphemy.

HAIL SATAN!! :rockit2: :rockit2:

FORD, Why are you editing my posts? That is something only a hethern would do. You are putting yourself in the danger of Hell fires.

academic punk
04-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, at least now Jesterstar won't feel so wonewy in the asshole stakes around here.

FORD
04-05-2005, 09:35 PM
FORD, Why are you editing my posts? That is something only a hethern would do. You are putting yourself in the danger of Hell fires.

If God lets YOU into Heaven, then Hell wouldn't be so bad.

You said you were leaving this board, so GET THE FUCK OUT already.

Diddle Doe
04-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
What IS the proper weapon against an inbred troll?

We could slip some poison [ ala Putin ] into her Pabst Blue Ribbon

or wire some C-4 in the bingo parlor

:cool:

Sorry but I don't frequent those establishments. I only strip for the toothless truckers down at the Denny's Lounge. You can keep your ala putin, and C-4 too and try not to get your bingo card wet when I come around

academic punk
04-05-2005, 09:37 PM
If God lets YOU into Heaven, then Hell wouldn't be so bad.

You said you were leaving this board, so GET THE FUCK OUT already.

Uhm...ever think of taking the direct approach?

FORD
04-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Uhm...ever think of taking the direct approach?

If I could ban the cunt (or rather alias) I would have done so months ago.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 09:57 PM
If I could ban the cunt (or rather alias) I would have done so months ago.

I;ve read the "alias" stories, but Sarge himself said it wasnt....

So, either Sarge is wrong, in on it, or............

c'mon, FORDO

Is it, or aint it:cool:

FORD
04-05-2005, 10:00 PM
I really have no idea. All I know is that this forum ain't Hitchworld, and it ain't the Dump. Nor will it become either.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I really have no idea. All I know is that this forum ain't Hitchworld, and it ain't the Dump. Nor will it become either.

All evidence to the contrary:rolleyes:

Actually I both thank, as well as applaud your stance against JesterSTOOL.:cool:

Someone's gotta clean the cat box

ALinChainz
04-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Yep. IP checks out.

It's back.

lol

:elvis:

GET HER!

BlimpyCHIMP™
04-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Click on the link and check out the rest of the website. These idiots literally hate everything and everyone. And they claim God does as well.

APPARENTLY THE VIRTUIN MARY CAN INTERCEDE AND COOL OFF THE PISSED OFF GOD

BC!!
THATS WHAT A PRIEST TOLE ME

Diddle Doe
04-05-2005, 11:58 PM

Ain't that a shame? Tears fell like rain...what's that old song?

This FORD person has a mean streak.

I think Allah needs kicked in the balls, and all his old followers too. Maybe they should just beat themselves to death with the nail ropes.

ALinChainz
04-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Drop Dead Katy.

ALinChainz
04-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Sorry but I don't frequent those establishments. I only strip for the toothless truckers down at the Denny's Lounge. You can keep your ala putin, and C-4 too and try not to get your bingo card wet when I come around

Diddle Doe
04-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Why do you guys want this Katydid person back so bad to fight with? Seems like all of you have perked up thinking I might be her.

She must have some good mo jo going.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Ain't that a shame? Tears fell like rain...what's that old song?

This FORD person has a mean streak.

I think Allah needs kicked in the balls, and all his old followers too. Maybe they should just beat themselves to death with the nail ropes.

Go to hell, ya cunt.

ALinChainz
04-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Why do you guys want this Katydid person back so bad to fight with? Seems like all of you have perked up thinking I might be her.

She must have some good mo jo going.

Nobody wants you back Igor.

Funny how you had to create a new alias to comeback because you KNOW you haven't been missed.

You've been lurking for a while now HOPING someone would say anything about you, good or bad.

Nothing's changed, except the place is a helluva lot better without you.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Nobody wants you back Igor.

Funny how you had to create a new alias to comeback because you KNOW you haven't been missed.

You've been lurking for a while now HOPING someone would say anything about you, good or bad.

Nothing's changed, except the place is a helluva lot better without you.

Sounds like joey.........;)

ALinChainz
04-06-2005, 12:08 AM
Just like him ... and look what kind of human being he is.

She gave herself away almost instant.

She is dying for the abuse he she gets here.

She needs fucking help, no other answer. She can't live without this site. And she isn't a Roth fan.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Just like him ... and look what kind of human being he is.

She gave herself away almost instant.

She is dying for the abuse he she gets here.

She needs fucking help, no other answer. She can't live without this site. And she isn't a Roth fan.

Gee,

I wonder if joey ever mailed her the "newspaper clippings" he promised, proving he's real.

I'd sure like to pay her the $10,000.00:cool:

ALinChainz
04-06-2005, 12:24 AM
And think about her new alias for a minute too ...

"Diddle Doe".

You know she always referred to sex as "diddle" and "doe" ...

Oh man ... she is one sick, dirty old hag.

Hardrock69
04-06-2005, 02:53 AM
I frequent those establishments. I am toothless and only strip for the truckers down at the Denny's Lounge.

Get back to work or I will only let you whore for 12 hours this time.....

Nickdfresh
04-06-2005, 06:49 AM
FORD, Why aren't you deleting my posts? That is something only a hethern mod wouldn't do. You are putting yourself in the danger of Hell fires.My posts are pieces of shit that need to be deleted after I am banned

I am proud to say that was the first to give her one star.:)

I called her/he/it out in the Feedback forum!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18568&perpage=30&pagenumber=11

Post #327-328.