PDA

View Full Version : Hey brits, watch out, as soon as I'm absolutey finished here I'm gonna give it a try!

Golden AWe
04-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I've heard the design offices and engineering offices are searching for new workers...what's your view, anyone of you brits on the architecture/engineering business?

http://www.prospects.co.uk/corporate/default.asp

My friend, the hamster girl, is working in Manchester at the moment...she has mostly positive things to tell about the available jobs there.

I think I need to give it a try, the jobs in Funland are too cuntcentrated on Helsinki only...

stilleddiesangel
04-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Oh my god!!! GA's coming!!! I can see the value of my house falling second by second!! :D

Matt White
04-06-2005, 12:27 AM
SMASHING!

Golden AWe
04-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Oh my god!!! GA's coming!!! I can see the value of my house falling second by second!! :D

naah, i'm not cummin' even close to any suburbans ;)

Panamark
04-06-2005, 03:50 AM
The long awaited stealth invasion of Britain by the Third Reich ???

smaz
04-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Manchester 'tis me birthplace :)

But she says good things about it? Wow! It's supposedly a shit-hole, you're not supposed to stop at traffic lights or people will nick your wheels, lights, wipers... :)

stilleddiesangel
04-06-2005, 08:52 AM
As long as he's coming north he's in the right place.. :D

Golden AWe
04-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Manchester 'tis me birthplace :)

But she says good things about it? Wow! It's supposedly a shit-hole, you're not supposed to stop at traffic lights or people will nick your wheels, lights, wipers... :)

well, she's saying good things about the beer, her friends, jobs and the job situation...worse things about everything else, ha ha ha...

Golden AWe
04-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
The long awaited stealth invasion of Britain by the Third Reich ???

Sure...goin' undercover!

Mission: Kill the Kants.

Mr Grimsdale
04-06-2005, 04:47 PM
this is fookin marvellous

you'll get to spend your afternoons watching carol vorderman

Golden AWe
04-07-2005, 11:04 AM
yesss

this means i need to buy a new vcr and the apartment should have a big storage room for tapes