PDA

View Full Version : DeMOD Ford and replace him with Nitro Express

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 08:50 PM
I've had it with Ford and his bullshit. He's to taken with himself and his idea's to Mod the Front Line Effectively. I've had enough of trying exsplain differances in perception to his small closed mind.

Nitro Exspress understands all these things and exists on a spiritual and balance of knowledge that I respect. Please take my request in consideration since I am in line for a Mod Job. One I get that Mod Job I am going to be demanding alot from everyone. So please make sure that this takes place.

Nitro dude your awsome and your posts rule.

Dr. Love
04-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Moving this to Board Feedback (where it'll probably be closed because there's already a thread complaining about FORD ... oh the irony)

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Ford's bullshit is going to stop. You have never pulled this bullshit with me since I have posted here and that is why I respect you.

So Ford must be made accountable for his actions.

twonabomber
04-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Ford's bullshit is going to stop.

yeah, that'll happen.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Ford's bullshit is going to stop.

No,

But I bet your's will.........:D

dumbass ignorant attention whore JesterSTOOL:rolleyes:

FORD
04-05-2005, 09:41 PM
If locking the FOURTH FUCKING THREAD ON THE SAME GODDAMNED WORTHLESS TOPIC is considered "bullshit", then take your sorry faggot alias ass over to the fucking NRA board where ALL the threads are about obsession with guns.

Why don't you little third grade shitbags stay in the fucking Dump and leave the real forums to the adults, bitch?

academic punk
04-05-2005, 09:43 PM
and to think, moments before in the "FORD is a shit Mod" thread, FORD said that Jesterstar doesn't even merit a response....

Jesterstar
04-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If locking the FOURTH FUCKING THREAD ON THE SAME GODDAMNED WORTHLESS TOPIC is considered "bullshit", then take your sorry faggot alias ass over to the fucking NRA board where ALL the threads are about obsession with guns.

Why don't you little third grade shitbags stay in the fucking Dump and leave the real forums to the adults, bitch?

You talk freedom but you reek fucking opression you fucking hypocritical Cocksucker.

Who do you think you are casting judgement on me. Your fucking Owned bitch. Soon your going to be demodded for someone that is WAY MORE INTUNE TO THE SOURCE THAN YOU ARE<>FUck yourself. Your done with/. I won't hold you when you cry about it either.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2005, 09:51 PM

At the risk of sounding "jesterSTOOL" like................................

OWNED

As in, hand in your pink slip, sign over the lease.

TATTOO YOUR ASS: PROPERTY OF FORD

:D

Nickdfresh
04-06-2005, 07:05 AM

http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Owned-Kick.jpg

Jesterstar
04-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Now your trying to CLENSE THE FRONT LINE???

I think Fords post shows that power has gone to his head.

flappo
04-06-2005, 07:33 AM
don't fuck with el-fordo

Warham
04-06-2005, 07:57 AM

FORD, I think we finally agree on something!

To the Dump with thee, Jesterjizz!

Figs
04-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Why don't you little third grade shitbags stay in the fucking Dump

now that's just not nice!

i'm telling on you!