PDA

View Full Version : FBI Charges Woman For Online Threats

ZahZoo
04-06-2005, 04:48 PM
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/06/BABADIGEST2.DTL

A San Francisco woman is facing federal charges for allegedly threatening on an online message board to kill the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-damaged Florida woman who died Thursday after the removal of her feeding tube.

On March 23, Dera Marie Jones, 32, wrote, "If she dies I will kill Michael Schiavo and the judge. This for real!" on an America Online message board that dealt with the Schiavo case, FBI Special Agent Christopher Sadlowski wrote in an affidavit filed Monday in U.S. District Court in San Francisco.

Jones, who was formerly in a band called fatalblastwhip, told FBI agents that she was "just kidding" when she posted it and that she had to change her screen name because of threats she received because of her message, Sadlowski wrote.

Jones was charged with transmitting in interstate commerce a communication containing a threat to injure a person.

Roguesgirl
04-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/06/BABADIGEST2.DTL

Jones was charged with transmitting in interstate commerce a communication containing a threat to injure a person.

interesting

FORD
04-06-2005, 05:41 PM
The feds should be trolling over at www.freerepublic.com

Those fanatical right wing idiots post those kinds of death threats all the time.

bueno bob
04-06-2005, 07:05 PM
The Feds should just shut down AOL, completely.

Could an ISP SUCK anymore?

Nickdfresh
04-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
The Feds should just shut down AOL, completely.

Could an ISP SUCK anymore?

BOB, they're trying harder and finding new ways to suck all the time.

academic punk
04-06-2005, 08:06 PM
A San Francisco woman is facing federal charges for allegedly threatening on an online message board to kill the husband of Terri Schiavo,

But I thought MAX lived in Utah...

bueno bob
04-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
A San Francisco woman is facing federal charges for allegedly threatening on an online message board to kill the husband of Terri Schiavo,

I'm Max, remember?

I'm you, too.

Nickdfresh
04-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by academic punk

But he is a woman you know.