PDA

View Full Version : Wwcrd???

GOATFUCKER
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
What would Carmine Raguzza do??

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/07/tv.cookie.lessmonster.ap/index.html

Carmine
04-07-2005, 09:26 PM
LMAO...C is for Carrot thats good enough for me!

...doesnt really have the same ring to it!

academic punk
04-07-2005, 09:32 PM
HAHA!!

Hey, who IS this "GOATFUCKER"? Pretty funny guy!! Is there an inside joke somewhere that he's making, though?

Carmine
04-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
HAHA!!

Hey, who IS this "GOATFUCKER"? Pretty funny guy!! Is there an inside joke somewhere that he's making, though?

I think he rules,Ap!!

Besides there are almost as many threads with my name in it this week as there are JESTERSTAR threads.

...and thats cool!:cool:

Anonymous
04-09-2005, 04:21 PM
HAHA!!

Yeah, I have always wondered who that guy is... :rolleyes: But he IS a pretty funny guy. I had to give him 5 stars. :D As for the "inside joke", I'm not sure. Did somebody around here had some kind of sexual intercourse lately? As in, being licked by said mammal or whatever?

Ragoo, the only difference is that YOU don't have to start a thread for us to notice you, bro. You need only rely on your natural charm... and Mr. Bubbles.

Sorry... Couldn't resist! :D

CheerS! :bottle:

Carmine
04-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Ragu, the only difference is that YOU don't have to start a thread for us to notice you, bro. You need only rely on your natural charm... and Mr. Bubbles.

Sorry... Couldn't resist! :D

CheerS! :bottle:

I missed a few days last week Pus...there were Ragu search parties being formed round here....

YOU LOVE ME.....YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!:D

Anonymous
04-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I missed a few days last week Pus...there were Ragu search parties being formed round here....

YOU LOVE ME.....YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!:D

Indeed we do, Carmine... we love you almost as much as we love our goats. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Carmine
04-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Indeed we do, Carmine... we love you almost as much as we love our goats. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Now I feel REALLY special...:D

MAX
04-11-2005, 09:36 PM
HAHA!!

Hmmmmm..................

I've been wondering who's mocking my passionate love affair with a goat as well? :mad: :p