PDA

View Full Version : I swear that I don't have a gun

Seshmeister
04-08-2005, 07:58 AM
11 years today since they found his body.

So what does everyone think about the cuntspiracy theory?

http://www.cobaincase.com/

Figs
04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Don't forget that Courtney Love tried to get El Duce (of The Mentors) to kill him.

Murder!

secrets
04-08-2005, 09:31 AM
He killed himself, let's just leave it at that.

Seshmeister
04-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey I don't know that much about it one way or the other.

There does seem to be enough evidence to make you wonder...

Roguesgirl
04-08-2005, 09:51 AM
I think he killed himself. He was depressed and also lived in chronic pain.

Seshmeister
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
http://www.cobaincase.com/index2.html

Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.

My name is Tom Grant. I'm a California state licensed private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. On April 3, 1994, I was hired by Courtney Love, (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt's body was discovered in the room above the garage.

The police immediately concluded "suicide." I wasn't so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love's own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt.

Something was wrong here... terribly wrong.

After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain's closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.

It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain's life by Courtney Love. It was, however, the first to succeed.

In December of 1994, I began speaking publicly about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Cobain's death. Attempts to inform the public about this case have been met with physical threats as well as threats of legal action against anyone in the media who "gives Tom Grant a platform."

Motivated by profit, rather than truth, Courtney Love and her attorney's have taken drastic measures in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts of this case. In spite of all their hot air, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major magazines, television and radio talk shows around the world.

As I predicted when I first began speaking out, no legal action has been taken against myself or anyone in the media who have covered this story.

The pathetic cowards of this world can only blow smoke. Once they've been exposed, they run and hide

The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.

Here's just some of...
WHAT YOU WERE NEVER TOLD:

COURTNEY LOVE WAS FACING A DIVORCE
Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney, when he was found dead.

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

SOMEONE WAS USING KURT'S CREDIT CARD
One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.

COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE
The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.

The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.

The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!

The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.

THERE WAS NO "SUICIDE" NOTE!!
The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."

But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.

COURTNEY HAD ANOTHER NOTE SHE KEPT IN SECRET!
Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet!

COBAIN WAS INJECTED WITH 3 TIMES A LETHAL DOSE OF HEROIN!!
Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict! The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.

THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS:
1. If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter - the love of his life - with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just "go to sleep" on the overdose and never wake up?

2. IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?

Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!

IN ADDITION...
Cobain was not barricaded inside the room as reported by misinformed media sources.

The stool which was supposedly wedged" against the door was actually just sitting in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.

Cobain did not leave his Driver�s License out for identification as reported by misinformed media sources.

The first police officer on the scene found Cobain's closed wallet, opened it to remove Kurt's driver's license, and displayed it in order to take a photograph.

THE FACT IS...
The police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain's death was a suicide. On the other hand, there's a substantial amount of evidence for murder.

The official verdict of "suicide" was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called "copy-cat" suicides began making the news.

Seshmeister
04-08-2005, 09:57 AM
I wonder why Love has never sued this guy...

Golden AWe
04-08-2005, 09:58 AM
He was a talented guy as a song-writer...he wrote some grate stuff despite his limited skills as a guitar player...I did enjoy his lyrics too, even though I wouldn't really identify with them...but as a human being, he was one sad, quite boring, greasy-haired drug addict.

Golden AWe
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
So I think he also had a boring death...killing himself.

secrets
04-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Hey I don't know that much about it one way or the other.

There does seem to be enough evidence to make you wonder...

Nor do I Sesh, but if I had to put my life on it (HA!), I'd say it was suicide.

Some people are so selfish.

Would it have killed him to hang around for a few more years?

;)

Mr Badguy
04-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I`m going for murder.

That fucking bitch killed the bastarding cunt, no mistake.

Allegedly.

Bill Lumbergh
04-08-2005, 12:08 PM
One less whiny piece of shit in the world.........pity his daughter, not that drug addict.

academic punk
04-08-2005, 12:29 PM
He pulled the trigger. Period.

Mr Grimsdale
04-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm going with Figs on this one. El Duce was involved!

nosuchluck
04-08-2005, 01:35 PM
i've heard that Courtney Love's dad thinks that she's more than capable of murder...

anyways it doesnt really matter to me...

Matt White
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
I think they went to the wrong Mentor!

SICKY WIFE BEATER did it!

Warham
04-08-2005, 03:13 PM
He blew himself away.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Kurt Cobain is the most overrated artist of all time.

Mr Badguy
04-08-2005, 03:32 PM
If I had the gun I would have shot the bastard.

Mr Badguy
04-08-2005, 03:35 PM
No wait, maybe that`s bit harsh.

I would have cut his lips off with a pair of scissors and set them on fire in front of him.

secrets
04-08-2005, 05:16 PM
What I don't get is why he was so down???

He had it all fame, wealth a wife and kid.

Most people would be content with even half that.

Matt White
04-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Divorced parents, drug abuser, self-destructive freak. Too bad.

FORD
04-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Warham
He blew himself away.

Nice one, Mr "pro life" :rolleyes:

I guess if he had been a vegetable for 15 years, you'd be his biggest fan now.

FORD
04-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
I'm going with Figs on this one. El Duce was involved!

It's also kinda funny that El Douchebag himself ended up catching a train - the hard way.

In any event, killing yourself with a shotgun isn't easy even for people with full control over their muscles. Add on the fact that he had enough heroin in him to kill a race horse, and it becomes impossible.

Panamark
04-09-2005, 09:17 AM
The dude Killed himself.

You dont think forensics showed up and realized this ?

Panamark
04-09-2005, 09:19 AM
As much as a skanky ho Courtney Love is..

I think he did it....

Maybe his dealer couldnt come throught that night...

Seshmeister
04-09-2005, 07:31 PM
The point is his dealer had come through, he had an insane amount of heroin in his system.

Mr Badguy
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Who gives a fuck, the cunt`s dead.

It`s not like he`s Bon Scott or Jimi Hendrix or something.

Panamark
04-09-2005, 10:13 PM
The point is his dealer had come through, he had an insane amount of heroin in his system.

That dude had an insane amount of heroin in his system at all
times :)

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder how these smack addicts
play hard rock/metal type music ? I would have thought it would
make you break out the acoustic and start composing save the
trees and lesbian seagull type music.

Some friends and I went to a party once all speeding, when we got
there all the dudes were smacked out. Fuckin funny, ever see
dudes on speed talking a million miles an hour to smack addicts
melted into chairs staring at the ceiling ! :D

We were like their worst nightmare I reckon..

How can you mosh on smack ??

(Im gonna write a song called that !!)

Seshmeister
04-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Don't knock lesbian seagulls untill you've seen 'Naked Lezbo Seagull Love!'.

It's the most erotic video I've ever seen.

I was firing arcs of semen all over the TV during the landfill scene.

Cheers!

:gulp:

FORD
04-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder how these smack addicts
play hard rock/metal type music ?

Keith Richards & Eric Clapton probably recorded some of their best stuff on heroin. Not that I'm recommending the shit, but it is a fact.

As for Kurt, he took the wrong drug for what he thought was the right reason - a congenital intestinal problem which was exceedingly painful. The right thing to do, of course, would have been to see a doctor and get more proper medication, but then of course any doctor probably would have told him to stop touring.

Kurt eventually realized that, which is why he was planning to break up the band and get himself cleaned up. For Frances as well as himself.

I don't know if it ever made the national news or not, and if it had hit a day later it wouldn't have mattered, but I distinctly remember hearing on the radio on April 7, 1994, that Nirvana was breaking up, that Kurt was in rehab and that his marriage to Cuntney wasn't likely to continue. As I said, 24 hours later, all that news got buried for the obvious reason that it no longer applied. Kurt's band, marriage, and drug use had all been ended through other means. And I honestly don't believe those means were of his own doing.

Panamark
04-10-2005, 04:09 AM
The Foo Fighters time had come, Dave Grohl knew what he had to do ! :p

Hoongood
04-10-2005, 09:29 AM
This guy was the biggest nothing ever!
I wish he had lived. If he had, he would be for the most part forgotten now.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2005, 09:56 AM
That is correct, Hoongood. Cobain is VERY overated

smaz
04-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Apparently, there were more murder suspects than just Courtney. That's all I know...

I didn't do it!

Atomic_Rob
04-11-2005, 10:17 AM
They also strongely believe the nanny "Cali" did it. He was also a smackhead I believe.

Tom Grant said something like the Police were incompetant in their investigation and I have also heard that because Kurt was a generations icon, much like John Lennon and Bob Marley, the US Government were releaved to have him off the scene.

Something like the last 4 lines on the suicide note aren't Cobain's writing, the 4 lines that mention death. The rest of the letter only mentions leaving Nirvana.

Great web-site: www.justiceforkurt.com

Seshmeister
04-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I really don't believe that the US government goes around killing rock stars.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Happy Birthday, Rob.

FORD
04-12-2005, 11:43 AM
I really don't believe that the US government goes around killing rock stars.

Well, I don't believe Kurt was a BCE hit at all, but I wouldn't be too sure about Lennon & Marley.

Chapman's hit on Lennon was very similar to the attempted hit on Reagan only 3 months later by John Hinkley, who was not coincidentally a friend of the Bush family. It's now a matter of public record that the Nixon administration had an FBI tail on Lennon in the early 70's, and that they were behind Immigration's attempt to deport Lennon on the basis of an old marijuana posession charge.

With Lennon resuming his career in 1980 after 5 years of reclusive silence with his family right at the same time that the BCE was planning their return to power, it's entirely possible that they considered the possible resurgence of Lennon's political activism to be a "threat" to them. And I have no doubt that Lennon would have been an outspoken critic of Reagan/Bush, had he survived.

As for Marley, if I remember correctly even he believed that his cancer, which started out in his big toe, was the product of a CIA needle. Marley had only recently began to take sides in Jamaica's politics (at least in the public speaking sense) and he wasn't backing the CIA's chosen candidate.

Roy Munson
04-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm with FORD in that I believe Cobain was murdered. There are a lot of unanswered quesitons that the FBI and Seattle PD seem to ignore.

The nanny theory seems plausible to me. Maybe the nanny was obsessed with Kurt and the band and was pissed because he knew Kurt was going to end Nirvana. I dunno. I just don't see him being able to kill himself with that much junk in his body let alone having the motivation to do so.

Plus, as FORD said, I really don't think he would do it because of his daughter. I'm sure he adored her and was planning on making his life better for her. I am a father of a beautiful young daughter and since she has been in my life I never make a decision anymore without thinking about her first. I't s natural fatherly instinct if you ask me. Maybe Kurt was so out of his mind that he couldn't think about her? I dunno. That's where the amount of junk in his system comes into play.

If he was so fucked up that he wouldn't even think about his little girl, I also think that he would be too fucked up to handle a shotgun in a manner that would enable him to shoot himself in the head.

Also, no matter what you think of his music he was most definitly a musical genius that changed the face of rock music. I'm thankful he came along and saved us in a time when hair bands were making fools of themselves and the music no longer had any meaning or depth. Of course, it's always the metalheads who hate him the most probably because he couldn't play a million notes a second. That's not what music, and being a musician for that matter, are about.

Hoongood
04-12-2005, 09:38 PM
I am torn on this one. I am glad he's gone, but I hate that they have made this guy the utltimate over rated, undeserving hero.