PDA

View Full Version : American Terrorist, ERIC RUDOLPH, Pleads Guilty

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Breaking news (from CNN), American fascist terrorist ERIC Tutti-fruity Rudy RUDOLPH pleads guilty to bombing an abortion clinic, and murdering a police officer, and bombing the 1996 Olympics held in Atlanta.:)

But he'll escape the death penalty...:(

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Rudolph agrees to plead guilty
Deal would allow accused bomber to avoid death penalty

Friday, April 8, 2005 Posted: 3:50 PM EDT (1950 GMT)

(CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/08/rudolph.plea/index.html)) -- Accused 1996 Olympics bomber Eric Rudolph has agreed to plead guilty to all charges against him in connection with that bombing and three others -- including a deadly 1998 bombing in Alabama.

The reported plea deal would give Rudolph a life sentence, sources close to the case said Friday. An announcement was expected to be made at the Justice Department in Washington later in the day, sources said.

Authorities in North Carolina said they uncovered explosives as the result of information provided by Rudolph in negotiations with prosecutors.

Jury selection in Rudolph's trial for the 1998 bombing of a Birmingham, Alabama, women's clinic began Wednesday. (Background)

A police officer was killed and a nurse was injured by the bomb that went off outside the New Woman All Women Health Clinic on the morning of January 29, 1998.

Rudolph had faced the death penalty in his Birmingham trial. The tentative plea agreement would allow Rudolph to avoid a possible death sentence in the Alabama case.

In addition to the Birmingham bombing, Rudolph is charged with the bombing at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, that killed one person and injured more than 100.

Rudolph also is charged in the 1997 bombings of an abortion clinic and a gay nightclub in the Atlanta area.

Rudolph had been on the run for more than five years when he was arrested by a rookie police officer behind a grocery store in Murphy, North Carolina, on May 31, 2003.

BrownSound1
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Yep, I've seen his motherfucking ass...his trial was up here.

FORD
04-08-2005, 06:26 PM
If I were prosecuting Ado...er uh Rudolph, the only way I'd let that piece of shit plead out of a death sentence would be if he handed over a lot of other terrorist shitheads just like himself.