PDA

View Full Version : Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Pages : [1] 2

Rikk
04-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I just received this PM from GUWAPO (SPLOOGE) out of nowhere a few minutes ago after not speaking to him for ages.

You are next fucknuts!!
Bahahahahahahahahha!!!!!
You see nothing:D

Yesterday I received this PM from FAB...

I have a BIG suprise for you... Coming soon....XO

Someone want to explain why GUWAPO was taunting MAX about being de-modded the last few weeks? Someone want to explain why they're now switching that to me? What am I gonna get? Banned? I'm not a mod, so I guess that's the next step. Why would FAB and GUWAPO have an "inside info"? Why would GUWAPO be making threats to MAX and then he gets de-modded? Why am I "next"?

Care to explain it anyone?

Matt White
04-08-2005, 11:17 PM

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

Big Troubles
04-08-2005, 11:31 PM
it's so quiet I can hear Jester think....

Jesterstar
04-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I just received this PM from GUWAPO (SPLOOGE) out of nowhere a few minutes ago after not speaking to him for ages.

Yesterday I received this PM from FAB...

Someone want to explain why GUWAPO was taunting MAX about being de-modded the last few weeks? Someone want to explain why they're now switching that to me? What am I gonna get? Banned? I'm not a mod, so I guess that's the next step. Why would FAB and GUWAPO have an "inside info"? Why would GUWAPO be making threats to MAX and then he gets de-modded? Why am I "next"?

Care to explain it anyone?

You take a internet message board to seriously and you need to stop and focus on reality. Think about it. If a Geek like you can get famous on a message board then it really isn't a goal you want to strive for.

Jesterstar
04-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
it's so quiet I can hear Jester think....

I had sex tonight........What did you do???

Oh and your hand doesn't count just to take away some options loser.

Rikk
04-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
You take a internet message board to seriously and you need to stop and focus on reality. Think about it. If a Geek like you can get famous on a message board then it really isn't a goal you want to strive for.

Hey, I enjoyed my week off last time. If this stress and bullshit really did come from two idiots that lie and fight constantly and make little winking threads pertaining to some greater knowledge, then fine, I won't give a shit about this place anymore. All I know is that MAX offered more to the site than either threat-ee. If indeed there is something I don't know, then no problem. But if this is all the product of the bullshit from a Roth-hating woman banned from every other site and a habitual liar that votes for me with different aliases every week, then who needs it?

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 11:46 PM

Why can't you get famous then? You sound jealous!

Dan
04-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Something Fishy is going on around here?

Rikk
04-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Something Fishy is going on around here?

Well, it's fishy when MAX is de-modded and then GUWAPO tells me I'm "next".

rustoffa
04-08-2005, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't give any creedence to anyone suggesting they pull strings or whatever.

People always try to pull fucked up creedence suggesting shit.

Personally, I'm ready to bashthefuck out of the prog rock resurgence, and I don't even know why.

Jesterstar
04-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey, I enjoyed my week off last time. If this stress and bullshit really did come from two idiots that lie and fight constantly and make little winking threads pertaining to some greater knowledge, then fine, I won't give a shit about this place anymore. All I know is that MAX offered more to the site than either threat-ee. If indeed there is something I don't know, then no problem. But if this is all the product of the bullshit from a Roth-hating woman banned from every other site and a habitual liar that votes for me with different aliases every week, then who needs it?

Dude are you kidding??? I don't even know what your talking about.....

Take your pill have mammy warm some milk for you.

Tomorrow is Cartoon day. I look forward to it and you should also.

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 12:07 AM
:confused:

MAX
04-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Swell....... :rolleyes:

I've been chillin' and really enjoying chatting with so many people from this site away from this site and on human terms the last couple of days. I was planning on returning in a mellow thread and just having fun after the dust settled. So much for that pipe-dream. I've heard all sorts of stuff from so many people and really, it's no fucking big deal about the mod stuff. Who cares cos I don't?

Regardless, I'm going to back up Rikk with this horseshit regarding Guwapo Rocker. He has had his little "De-Mod Con" version of a "Defcon" tracker for weeks and he obviously KNEW exactly what was up cos he posted that my time was almost up just a couple of days prior to being shown the collective door. I'm very well aware of this forty-plus year old "man" repeatedly crying behind the scenes like a child about me "picking" on him. Poor widdwe baby. :(

Fortune Telling Rodent (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=459602#post459602)

This had been going on for weeks with the level dropping constantly. :confused:

Now, it's also been brought to my attention that apparently Guwapo has been pm'ing a lot of people informing them that I was somehow getting into people's pm boxes, revising the pm's and sending them to Rikk. lol. Fuck, what a retard. How in the hell is that possible? What am I, a professional computer hacker? :rolleyes: Mods cannot get into people's profiles. No wonder Guwapo was such a self-proclaimed "highschool loser." He's fucking 40 years plus old, he tattles and cries like a baby to anyone and everyone behind the scenes.

Kind of makes me rethink this statement (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=454169#post454169) a bit?

As well as this prophecy regarding myself (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19122) which was dutifully fulfilled.

There, that's the end of my shit with this cos I wanna go back to having a good time. Luckily, I'm now out of this shit and it no longer concerns me but nice coincidences there folks, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Dan
04-09-2005, 12:15 AM
You are a Legend Max.Let the good times roll.

Jesterstar
04-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I've been trying to shoot a load in my mouth when I masterbated. I have failed and lost everything just like JESTERSTAR said I would.

OWNED. MAX you should have never took me on.

MAX
04-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Dan
You are a Legend Max.Let the good times roll.

Join us in the bar Dan. :)

Oh, and Jester..................

On your knees boy. :fucku2:

Dan
04-09-2005, 12:29 AM
OWNED.again by MAX, I should shout the fuck up and never take on Max again.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Jizz, shut up.

Matt White
04-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Swell....... :rolleyes:

Fortune Telling Rodent (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=459602#post459602)

Kind of makes me rethink this statement (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=454169#post454169) a bit?

As well as this prophecy regarding myself (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19122) which was dutifully fulfilled.

...but nice coincidences there folks, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Well..........Well..............Well.............. ...........

Matt White
04-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Lets just wait for the other shoe to drop......................

MAX
04-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Lets just wait for the other shoe to drop......................

Oh Taeo,

I know a lot more but I'll be damned if they are going to fuck Rikk without me dropping a few clues.

MAX
04-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Jizz, shut up.

Yo Docta,

I just want to say thanks for everything man. :)

Rikk
04-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Fascinating stuff. Makes a lot of sense. In the end, you're not a mod. We're still posting. GUWAPO looks bad. Of course, both he and FAB are telling me that I'm next and something is going to happen. Well, if I'm next, then bring it on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and actually post something about Dave or something positive about this site. And a new idea...quit with the thousands of aliases.

Pretty fucking suspicious stuff, MAX. And if you were indeed framed, and it was that easy, then you didn't really lose anything.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 12:47 AM
No problem, MAX. I'm sorry that all this bullshit has fucked things up.

Rikk
04-09-2005, 12:50 AM

You're a good man, Dr. Let's go back to your ghost thread.:)

MAX
04-09-2005, 12:50 AM

Thanks Docta and believe me, all is cool. :cool: I'd much rather chill and shoot the shit with stellar folks (such as yourself) than play paranoia politics anyday. :)

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 12:57 AM

FYI~ I don't have any inside information regarding you're status at the Army. My pm to you does not involve this site at all... If I had some kind of pull here your ass would have been banned long ago.
You can call me a Roth hater if you like, I know that's not true...And if Max's de-modding has anything to do with OUR war then YOU are just a guilty if not more so than me for his demise... Max and I made peace and stuck to it. You hated that. He stayed out of it and it sure the hell wasn't ME posting his name in every rabid response. In fact, It was ME who spoke up to Mez to let him know that Max was in fact, totally staying OUT of it. As for habitual LIARS... Don't even go there... I have a dozen conversations saved that would blow the whistle on 90% of the bullshit you feed these people. Oh I know... You were just saying those things to get info out of me :rolleyes:
What fucking info dipshit? What are you the FBI? What a dork? What could the least popular woman on the board possibly have information on. What a retard!

seenbad
04-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Fab's part of this fiasco? Huh. Who'd a thunk it.

Max, you not being a mod at the army is just.....weird.

This place has gotten to be *almost* as dumb as BT.

Sorry to see you not carrying the Roth torch in fine fashion my man. Tis' bullshite.

late

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Fascinating stuff. Makes a lot of sense. In the end, you're not a mod. We're still posting. GUWAPO looks bad. Of course, both he and FAB are telling me that I'm next and something is going to happen. Well, if I'm next, then bring it on. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and actually post something about Dave or something positive about this site. And a new idea...quit with the thousands of aliases.

Pretty fucking suspicious stuff, MAX. And if you were indeed framed, and it was that easy, then you didn't really lose anything.

I don't think you posting about seeing pm's shared between two friends was a very smart thing to do... NO ONE mentioned Max's name... Just that it was starnge that you would be privy to such pm's...

seenbad
04-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Or maybe not? :D

Whatever. Like I care anyways.

Regardless, sorry to see you not being a mod here Maximus.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
FYI~ I don't have any inside information regarding you're status at the Army. My pm to you does not involve this site at all... If I had some kind of pull here your ass would have been banned long ago.
You can call me a Roth hater if you like, I know that's not true...And if Max's de-modding has anything to do with OUR war then YOU are just a guilty if not more so than me for his demise... Max and I made peace and stuck to it. You hated that. He stayed out of it and it sure the hell wasn't ME posting his name in every rabid response. In fact, It was ME who spoke up to Mez to let him know that Max was in fact, totally staying OUT of it. As for habitual LIARS... Don't even go there... I have a dozen conversations saved that would blow the whistle on 90% of the bullshit you feed these people. Oh I know... You were just saying those things to get info out of me :rolleyes:
What fucking info dipshit? What are you the FBI? What a dork? What could the least popular woman on the board possibly have information on. What a retard!

Backpedaling are we now? Last night your were Mr...er...Ms. Internet toughguy, now "I know nothing!" Typical FAB banter! Start the fire, then run up on top and play burned at the stake.

Piss off JOAN OF LARC! You suck! And not in a good way.

BTW, do you know who I am yet?

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by seenbad

Sorry to see you not carrying the Roth torch in fine fashion my man. Tis' bullshite.

late

No seen, I am not... You think I have pull here?
I didn't want to see Max get de-modded and I was certain to clarify that Max was not involved with my struggles with Rikk. If I had pull. Rikk would be gone, not Max.

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:04 AM
I have a dozen conversations saved that would blow the whistle on 90% of the bullshit you feed these people.

Then post them.

If not, if you're so bloody peaceful and not the skank everyone thinks you are, quit making PM threats, quit PMing me at all and...just maybe...don't post that yesterday, the day the site was unhappy that a popular mod lost his modding gig, was an "exciting" day.

I don't have it in me to fight you anymore. I'm tired. And I don't even need to do it anymore. I just don't care. MAX was de-modded. It was "exciting". Go celebrate with your hamster friend, who ran DE-MOD CON 1.

Seriously, I don't think anyone wants to read a back and forth bullshit fight with us. And there's no last touch game. Bring on my "surprise" as you PM'd me yesterday. Or move on.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Backpedaling are we now? Last night your were Mr...er...Ms. Internet toughguy, now "I know nothing!" Typical FAB banter! Start the fire, then run up on top and play burned at the stake.

Piss off JOAN OF LARC! You suck! And not in a good way.

BTW, do you know who I am yet?

Am I supposed to CARE who you are?

I know something, just nothing about any bannings or de-modding. I am flattered that you all hold me in such high regard tho...

vanzilla
04-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Oh boy...I sense a calm before the storm..

:matrix:

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:06 AM
Then post them.

If not, if you're so bloody peaceful and not the skank everyone thinks you are, quit making PM threats, quit PMing me at all and...just maybe...don't post that yesterday, the day the site was unhappy that a popular mod lost his modding gig, was an "exciting" day.

I don't have it in me to fight you anymore. I'm tired. And I don't even need to do it anymore. I just don't care. MAX was de-modded. It was "exciting". Go celebrate with your hamster friend, who ran DE-MOD CON 1.

Seriously, I don't think anyone wants to read a back and forth bullshit fight with us. And there's no last touch game. Bring on my "surprise" as you PM'd me yesterday. Or move on.

ome people think I'm a skank and some people adore me... Go figure... You can't seem to make up your mind...My comment about it being and exciting day was sarccasm dip shit... Did you see an explanation point? As for your suprise... Hold tight...

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:08 AM
I didn't say "care" you clueless dolt! I said "know!" Get the tampon out of your ear, that's not where it goes.

And yes, if a sluttish attention whore that is a worthless and superficial human being is to be held in high regard, when do you win the Nobel Prize?:rolleyes:

Rikk
I don't think you posting about seeing pm's shared between two friends was a very smart thing to do... NO ONE mentioned Max's name... Just that it was starnge that you would be privy to such pm's...

Is that what this is? LOL. I wouldn't even have any idea on Earth how to get into someone's PM box. And you know it. But MEZRO sure thought someone did. But I tell you this...someone at this site pm'd me and said, "Carmine just pm'd me and told me that blonddgirl777 pm'd him after he was flirting with her and said, 'Hey, it's really me...G'. Is blonddgirl777 an alias?" That's how I the PM.

That's your proof? Anything else? Please tell me you have more proof, Attorney Caffey.

Fabulous Shadow
Originally posted by vanzilla
Oh boy...I sense a calm before the storm..

:matrix:

Yes, this is the way Rikk ignores me.. By mentioning me in his posts and calling me names... Your choking on your contradictions Rikk.

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:09 AM
As for your suprise... Hold tight...

No, bring it on now! Go ahead! I thought you said earlier there was no surprise? Huh? And GUWAPO sure said I don't know anything either. So come on. Do you really think the masses will chase me out with pitchforks? Go ahead, you hateful wench.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Is that what this is? LOL. I wouldn't even have any idea on Earth how to get into someone's PM box. And you know it. But MEZRO sure thought someone did. But I tell you this...someone at this site pm'd me and said, "Carmine just pm'd me and told me that blonddgirl777 pm'd him after he was flirting with her and said, 'Hey, it's really me...G'. Is blonddgirl777 an alias?" That's how I the PM.

That's your proof? Anything else? Please tell me you have more proof, Attorney Caffey.

I have no proof, I am just telling you what I was told. How many times do I need to say I know nothing!

MAX
04-09-2005, 01:10 AM

late

Noonan,

I really appreciate your words buddy but I no longer care about the mod stuff. Life is about both family, friends and carp. I'm honestly so happy to be out of the political crap.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:11 AM
I have no proof, I am just telling you what I was told. How many times do I need to say I know nothing!

That's not what you were saying last night little MRS. CUNTRADICTION! You just preening about how much you were in the know.

BTW, why did PETE PM me and ask me who my own little personal "Deep Throat" was?

And why was GUWAPO ALIAS FRANKSTERS trying to get me to post my phone number and address so he could "prove to me" he was what he said he was (as far as the IP thing goes). Whatever! I would actually look forward to seeing Guwapo on my side of the border.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:12 AM
No, bring it on now! Go ahead! I thought you said earlier there was no surprise? Huh? And GUWAPO sure said I don't know anything either. So come on. Do you really think the masses will chase me out with pitchforks? Go ahead, you hateful wench.

I don't think anything is going to happen to you here... And if it is I sure the fuck don't know about it. re-read my post. Slow down and comprehend it this time... I said it has nothing to do with this site...

Don't wo wowwy yow wittle head. Nobody is gonna take away your pwayground..

Dr. Love
Who wants to make bets on how many pages this gets before it's locked?

I guess 7, tonight alone.

Rikk

What you were told? By who? Who told you? C'mon. You opened this can of worms. Some idiot has been spreading bullshit that people can get into PM boxes. And then you claim it's fishy because I knew the PM between someone and "G"...meaning GUWAPO. Don't you think I would know A LOT MORE if I could actually get into PM boxes? Sorry...I actually have a lot more respect for this site than to go waltzing into PM boxes. And I also wouldn't have the first idea on Earth on how to do it.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:13 AM
That's not what you were saying last night little MRS. CUNTRADICTION!

I said I knew something? Show me that post...

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:13 AM
What kind of name is "Beautiful Rocker" anyway?

vanzilla
04-09-2005, 01:15 AM

I was just thinking the same thing.

I think the over / under is 10.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:15 AM
What you were told? By who? Who told you? C'mon. You opened this can of worms. Some idiot has been spreading bullshit that people can get into PM boxes. And then you claim it's fishy because I knew the PM between someone and "G"...meaning GUWAPO. Don't you think I would know A LOT MORE if I could actually get into PM boxes? Sorry...I actually have a lot more respect for this site than to go waltzing into PM boxes. And I also wouldn't have the first idea on Earth on how to do it.

I will not tell you who told me, no more than you will tell who told you about the pm... Your post about seeing that pm came at a time when there were alot of things going on with pm's. My own included... A whole file of my saved pm's were deletd and not by me... Luckily it was not the file I titled Rikk...

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:16 AM
C'mon...if you really respect MEZRO's wishes, woman, why drag this out and waste more time? I want my surprise. You and GUWAPO told me I'm getting a surprise. So let's see it. I thought you guys aren't interested in fighting anymore? If you aren't, and your surprise has nothing to do with this site, bring it on. If not, shut up.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:16 AM
What kind of name is "Beautiful Rocker" anyway?

Who is that?

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Guwapo? Guapo? You never noticed?

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:18 AM
C'mon...if you really respect MEZRO's wishes, woman, why drag this out and waste more time? I want my surprise. You and GUWAPO told me I'm getting a surprise. So let's see it. I thought you guys aren't interested in fighting anymore? If you aren't, and your surprise has nothing to do with this site, bring it on. If not, shut up.

As I stated, you'll get your suprise from me when I decide... Whatever Guwapo said to you has nothing to do with me. I will stay clear of fighting with YOU as soon as you stop mentiong my name and pointing fingers at me...

Rikk
I will not tell you who told me, no more than you will tell who told you about the pm... Your post about seeing that pm came at a time when there were alot of things going on with pm's. My own included... A whole file of my saved pm's were deletd and not by me... Luckily it was not the file I titled Rikk...

LOL. Any more innuendos? I dare you to post it. Go ahead. I don't want to drag this out. I actually want shit to move on. If you're not just seeking attention and enjoying the right, post it now and get it over with so we can all move on.

And how may I ask would I get into your PM box? If I could do that, that would probably mean I would have your password. And if I were so malicious (and so smart) so as to figure out how to get into your username, don't you think I would try a lot of other shit? Like post in your name?

And just how do YOU know that a lot of other shit was going on at this site?

You opened this can of worms. Enough of the innuendos. Back it up.

Nickdfresh
I don't think anything is going to happen to you here... And if it is I sure the fuck don't know about it. re-read my post. Slow down and comprehend it this time... I said it has nothing to do with this site...

Don't wo wowwy yow wittle head. Nobody is gonna take away your pwayground..

OH NOOOO! Not THIS whittle site! Just certain posters on it! Whatever FAB!

Tell FRANKSTERS alias that I am already in the know that he is in fact not from Montreal! And if Gayapo want's my address, the fucking cocksmoker, ask me mono-e-motherfucking-mono!;)

Dr. Love
Amazing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=guwapo

2nd thread? You guys getting scolded.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Guwapo? Guapo? You never noticed?

No, I only pay attention to the names I know...

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:20 AM
I said I knew something? Show me that post...

I won't bother, I've wasted enough time showing what a lying douchebag you are already.

Fabulous Shadow
OH NOOOO! Not THIS whittle site! Just certain posters on it! Whatever FAB!

Tell FRANKSTERS alias that I am already in the know that he is in fact not from Montreal! And if Gayapo want's my address, the fucking cocksmoker, ask me mono-e-motherfucking-mono!;)

Calm down, your not even making sense anymore. I have no idea who Franksters is...

Rikk
As I stated, you'll get your suprise from me when I decide... Whatever Guwapo said to you has nothing to do with me. I will stay clear of fighting with YOU as soon as you stop mentiong my name and pointing fingers at me...

Fine. Are we done? Is that a declaration that we're done fighting?

I'm serious. Is that what you're saying? You stop PM'ing me. Stop mentioning my name. Stop bragging about surprises. I'll stop mentioning your name in threads, etc.

In the meantime, gimme my surprise.

You may think I hate you, LISA. But life is too short. It really is. I think this is so fucking totally wasteful and stupid. I actually think MAX is happier now that he's not dealing with politics. If that's the worst that came out of this, then who gives a shit?

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:21 AM
I won't bother, I've wasted enough time showing what a lying douchebag you are already.

You have proved nothing and are obviosly unable to. So be nice or leave...

rustoffa
04-09-2005, 01:21 AM

Mind dumbing.

Can I get 3 to 1 on 13?

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Amazing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=guwapo

2nd thread? You guys getting scolded.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I always knew the internet would make me famous.:p

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:22 AM
You have proved nothing and are obviosly unable to. So be nice or leave...

I'll BE ANYTHING I WANT BITCH! Why don't you take your own advice for once!

BTW, you PM is pretty indicative of knowing something.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Sweet. 3 pages. I'm completely going to win this.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Fine. Are we done? Is that a declaration that we're done fighting?

I'm serious. Is that what you're saying? You stop PM'ing me. Stop mentioning my name. Stop bragging about surprises. I'll stop mentioning your name in threads, etc.

In the meantime, gimme my surprise.

You may think I hate you, LISA. But life is too short. It really is. I think this is so fucking totally wasteful and stupid. I actually think MAX is happier now that he's not dealing with politics. If that's the worst that came out of this, then who gives a shit?

I was done the last time we made peace, but you, unlike your friend Max, are not a man of your word. I did not brag about a suprise, I sent it to you in a pm... It will take more than you not mentioning my name, you need not refer to me at all...

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:24 AM
God damn, Nickd, how'd you get up to 45 posts a day?

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Oh shit, speaking of which, I've overposted my 4 posts per day limit.

Fuck.

Fabulous Shadow
I'll BE ANYTHING I WANT BITCH! Why don't you take your own advice for once!

I am very nice to people who are nice to me... Just ask Rikk...

Fabulous Shadow

Sad but true...

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:26 AM

Posting cut and paste news articles, and shit like this!:D ;)

Matt White
04-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Mind dumbing.

Can I get 3 to 1 on 13?

Do I hear 14?

16?

28?

SOLD TO AN AMERICAN!!!

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 01:27 AM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gladiator-the-site/Gladiator%20%20maximus.jpg

Nickdfresh
Sad but true...

FAB, this is the only site I blog at, and FTR, your ten+ fucking aliases alone would put you at well over 20+ posts you dolt!

Rikk
I was done the last time we made peace, but you, unlike your friend Max are not a man of your word. I did not brag about a suprise, I sen it to yuou in a pm... It will take more than you not mentioning my name, you need not refer to me at all...

This isn't a game. I don't sit here and listen to crap. We're either done or we're not. This isn't a competition over who started the fight this time. We're obviously going to continue disagreeing over who did. I think you did when you started that GUWAPO VS. RIKK thread, knowing it would piss me off. You think it was when JENNA posted that FAB pic. In the end, does it really matter? We disagree. And we started fighting again. What will it matter in 100 years? What will it matter in three months? Does it really matter? No.

You don't like me. I don't like you. Do I hate you? No. You're some person I fight with on a message board.

You don't think I'm a man of my word. I don't think you're a woman of your word. You think I'm a liar. I think you're a liar.

How the hell are we going to find a common ground? We won't. So what the hell will a hundred pages of this bullshit solve? Nothing. It'll only bore the rest of the site.

No more declarations, threats, warnings. We either end it or we don't.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl

This thread get a ... http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

vanzilla
04-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Hmmm....I'm taking under 10. I think this title wave has reached it's peak.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Sad but true...

Said the person averaging 14+ posts per day... ;)

Nickdfresh
I am very nice to people who are nice to me... Just ask Rikk...

Or who tolerate and enable your bullshit, before you attack someone or explode with anger when being ignored!

Dr. Love
Hmmm....I'm taking under 10. I think this title wave has reached it's peak.

No!! SEVEN PAGES!!!

TONIGHT!!

Roguesgirl
I just wanted to post a pic of Maximus...

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:31 AM

MINUS over ten ALIASES and her own stupid little web site she had, and SOCALCHELLES, etc...

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey, I just went up by .08 posts per day.

Sw33t.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey, I just went up by .08 posts per day.

Sw33t.

You dropped out of this sight for a couple of months you slacker Mod!:D

MAX
04-09-2005, 01:34 AM
http://arsiv.hurriyetim.com.tr/fix2000/fransaacik/capriati/capriati1.jpg

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:35 AM
The Thoughts of MAX, as portrayed by images?

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
You dropped out of this sight for a couple of months you slacker Mod!:D

It's kind of embarassing... but I was in the hospital.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Or maybe not? :D

Whatever. Like I care anyways.

Regardless, sorry to see you not being a mod here Maximus.

You're still my Curve Ball Bitch.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:39 AM
FAB, this is the only site I blog at, and FTR, your ten+ fucking aliases alone would put you at well over 20+ posts you dolt!

Try again you ignoramus! I have one other name and I hardly used it before, I do not use it at all now. You have my permission to ask any webbie who my aliases are and what their post count is...

Brett
04-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Seen posted in here. Fuck now THAT's news. Bringing some god damn sense to this.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Or who tolerate and enable your bullshit, before you attack someone or explode with anger when being ignored!

I have a great idea little man... Why dont we conduct a test... You ignore me and see if I care...

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Try again you ignoramus! I have one other name and I hardly used it before, I do not use it at all now. You have my permission to ask any webbie who my aliases are and what their post count is...

AHAHA! Again, what did you call RIKK, a liar? How many aliases did you have after being banned alone? FAB, save your bullshitathons for somebody as dumb as you are!;)

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:43 AM

Nice little middle of the road figure. I'm happy with it...:)

Nickdfresh
I have a great idea little man... Why dont we conduct a test... You ignore me and see if I care...

No, we won't (MS.) conduct a test! How about you shut the fuck up and leave the site!

Rikk
I just offered to end the fighting for the sake of the site, FAB, and agree to dislike each other. Is that not what you want?

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:45 AM
No, we won't (MS.) conduct a test! How about you shut the fuck up and leave the site!

No, I don't let simple minded people push me around. I'm not Chelle and lms... If Rikk can't get me to leave what makes you think you can. You only wish you had 1/2 the wit and rant that Rikk has... You're a Rikky wanna be...;)

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:46 AM
I just offered to end the fighting for the sake of the site, FAB, and agree to dislike each other. Is that not what you want?

Sure, but us ending it... does not stop me from rebutting your little clones words...

MAX
04-09-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Seen posted in here. Fuck now THAT's news. Bringing some god damn sense to this.

This is pure pandemonium isn't it?

Nice to see you Brett.

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:47 AM
AHAHA! Again, what did you call RIKK, a liar? How many aliases did you have after being banned alone? FAB, save your bullshitathons for somebody as dumb as you are!;)

I think there were like 18... Pojo actually liked my hardheadedness...aand complimented me on it...

Newsflash everybody knows that... Dig deeper Spanky!

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Sure, but us ending it... does not stop me from rebutting your little clones words...

Fine. But NICK is not my clone. The man thinks for himself and is tough as nails.

You read it here...we are not fighting. We do not pretend to like each other. That would be a waste of time in itself. But we are done fighting. The next person to insult the other or obviously start shit with the other broke the "peace". And that includes any behind-the-scenes bullshit.

I am doing this because I'm spending too much time on this shit and it isn't good for the other several thousand posters that read here.

As for NICK, he is my bro and I stand by him.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Nice to see you Brett.

Cheers!!!

Max, always the gentleman...
No wonder all the ladies adore him...

Dr. Love
This is bullshit.

Brett
LOL, I wouldn't call Nickd a clone. He beat the holy hell out of VHLS a few weeks ago. Dude has game.

Rikk
This is bullshit.

What is?:p

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Fine. But NICK is not my clone. The man thinks for himself and is tough as nails.

You read it here...we are not fighting. We do not pretend to like each other. That would be a waste of time in itself. But we are done fighting. The next person to insult the other or obviously start shit with the other broke the "peace". And that includes any behind-the-scenes bullshit.

I am doing this because I'm spending too much time on this shit and it isn't good for the other several thousand posters that read here.

As for NICK, he is my bro and I stand by him.

Fine, but I think he is a total idiot and I will not take his shit!

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:50 AM
LOL, I wouldn't call Nickd a clone. He beat the holy hell out of VHLS a few weeks ago. Dude has game.

No shit. We don't have clones at the Pen. We have fighters. If they were clones, a sheep would convince one of them pretty quickly that V.O.A. is as good as PHYSICAL GRAFFITI.:D

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:51 AM
Fine, but I think he is a total idiot and I will not take his shit!

That's how you see it. It's not my problem.

Fabulous Shadow

He has yet to impress me...

Dan

Sorry but I have to say this Gladheateher.

seenbad
Originally posted by MAX

What pandas do in their spare time is none of our business buddy. I'm outta here while the gittn's good.

Fabulous Shadow
That's how you see it. It's not my problem.

Nope...

Rikk
Originally posted by Dan
Sorry but I have to say this Gladheateher.

What's the weather like in NEW ZEALAND, Dan?

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:52 AM
I think there were like 18... Pojo actually liked my hardheadedness...aand complimented me on it...

Newsflash everybody knows that... Dig deeper Spanky!

So you admit you just lied to me and contradicted yourself again, OWNED!

See that's the problem, people feel sorry for you you pathetic, psychotic bitch.

BTW, you can stop trying to suck MAX's dick now, Save that for your little male web scophants.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 01:52 AM
No shit. We don't have clones at the Pen. We have fighters. If they were clones, a sheep would convince one of them pretty quickly that V.O.A. is as good as PHYSICAL GRAFFITI.:D

Your mama must be proud! ;)

Brett
04-09-2005, 01:53 AM
What pandas do in their spare time is none of our business buddy. I'm outta here while the gittn's good.

Now why did you have to go and bring up that stupid fuck illegal Den? :)

MAX

Cheers my brother!!!

Fabulous Shadow
So you admit you just lied to me and contradicted yourself again, OWNED!

See that's the problem, people feel sorry for you you pathetic, psychotic bitch.

BTW, you can stop trying to suck MAX's dick now, Save that for your little male web scophants.

I said I have 2 that I used. The other 18 are banned... ;)

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Ah, the peace is starting to crack already.

Sweet.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:54 AM
He has yet to impress me...

C'mon, I ripping the nerve endings right out of you. I think you even know who I am now.

As for being RIKK's clone, well, he'll be the first to admit how much he wishes he were me.:D

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:55 AM

Sweet.

Do you have any money on this? If you do, maybe we can pull a 1919 World Series deal.:p

seenbad
Now why did you have to go and bring up that stupid fuck illegal Den? :)

I would never. He hasn't deserved an UDDERance of my attention even once.

Roguesgirl
go go threadzilla...

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:56 AM
As for being RIKK's clone, well, he'll be the first to admit how much he wishes he were me.:D

Yeah, I'm up at night thinking, "Tomorrow, I have to figure out the fifteenth reason why NICK is so fucking tough and great." It tears me up. I'm dying inside.:p

seenbad
Originally posted by MAX
Cheers my brother!!!

I see your cheers and raise you one glass.:cool:

Dr. Love
You mean you aren't Nickdfresh??? You're someone else?

:confused:

Do I know you or something??

Fabulous Shadow
C'mon, I ripping the nerve endings right out of you. I think you even know who I am now.

You are actually putting me to sleep. You have no game. I have challenged the big guns here... You are like a flea compared to the rest. You are simply annoying at best.

MAX
04-09-2005, 01:57 AM
This is fucking insane!!!

I cannot keep up and I've rarely ever been known to say that!!! :eek:

Brett
go go threadzilla...

HAHA, I know. When I saw this thread had like 75 replies, I said to myself, "How did I miss this one today?" I didn't realize it got them in matter of like 10 minutes. :)

Dr. Love
Sweet. 5 pages.

I'm so going to win.

MAX
04-09-2005, 01:58 AM
I see your cheers and raise you one glass.:cool:

Thanks Noonan and I spiked your Fresca. :o

Rikk
04-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by MAX

You sure could keep up with this guy...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=447471

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:00 AM
You are actually putting me to sleep. You have no game. I have challenged the big guns here... You are like a flea compared to the rest. You are simply annoying at best.

No hun', that's the valium and scotch making you sleepy. Not me, whatever Fab.

"I have the biggest COCK in the PEN," ask RIKK!

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by MAX

I can't either. I am just going to read it all tomorrow.

I think some folks must have fire flying from their finger tips

Dan
04-09-2005, 02:01 AM
What's the weather like in NEW ZEALAND, Dan?

Pissing Down with rain.

Rikk
04-09-2005, 02:01 AM

Indeed!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=432312

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:02 AM
Hey Dan, who is Julia?

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:04 AM
But I think I have 'blown my wad' here and will sadly not reach 50 posts-per-day tonight!:(

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 02:04 AM
No hun', that's the valium and scotch making you sleepy. Not me, whatever Fab.

I love it when we reach the "whatevers"

As for your cock... Are you short? Short guys always talk about how BIG their cock is...

vanzilla
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM

Sweet.

It's like Isreal and Palestine up in here.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM
BALLS

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:07 AM
I love it when we reach the "whatevers"

As for your cock... Ate you short? Short guys always talk about how BIG their cock is...

You must date a lot of short men, eh Fab? being 38 must really have it's advantages for for a fading never was such as yourself. ;)

PS, I've noticed you've taken your age off your profile? Hmmm...Must be more like 40.

Maybe you can tease DOA a bit more, must really churn your butter to have a 14 year old boy gush over you. Please tell me you are not a teacher.

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 02:08 AM
wouldn't it be funny if Dave logged on right now and read this thread :D

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 02:09 AM
You must date a lot of short men, eh Fab? being 38 must really have it's advantages for for a fading never was such as yourself. ;)

Struck a nerve did I? Actually, I'm 39 and lovin it!

Brett
04-09-2005, 02:09 AM
But I think I have 'blown my wad' here and will sadly not reach 50 posts-per-day tonight!:(

I got $10 says you do it. :)

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:10 AM

Holy shit, you're old!

Fabulous Shadow
I bet Brett has a big one... I have seen his feet! LOL

Dr. Love
I mean... relative to myself. I could never imagine being that aged.

Matt White
It's like Isreal and Palestine up in here.

Without the sandles!

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Holy shit, you're old!

LOL... Why do you think my cookies were so good? It wasn't some teenager baked those...

Brett
04-09-2005, 02:12 AM
I bet Brett has a big one... I have seen his feet! LOL

Nah I drive a muscle car to compensate. :)

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:13 AM

Oh FAb, you know how full of shit you are. We all know that. You must love being overweight and pushing 40. Okay, that's why you are such a massive attention whore on a message board.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:14 AM
I got $10 says you do it. :)

He he he, my computer's overheating from this abuse. I need a break!

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Hey Brett, what happened to the pic in your sig? Was it this one?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449863

Brett
04-09-2005, 02:16 AM
No sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't Love, it's weird. It's one of Lou's posts from the old PD. That one is funny though.

Fabulous Shadow
04-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Oh FAb, you know how full of shit you are. We all know that. You must love being overweight and pushing 40. Okay, that's why you are such a massive attention whore on a message board.

Becareful... most of the ladies here are pushing 40. Don't you know that we reach our peaks in our 40's? Overweight? A tad... I have learned to love my imperfections and take them in stride.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Hey Brett, what happened to the pic in your sig? Was it this one?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449863

I just pissed my pants!:D

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Becareful... most of the ladies here are pushing 40. Don't you know that we reach our peaks in our 40's? Overweight? A tad... I have learned to love my imperfections and take them in stride.

But they have a better person...Okay FAB, fuck it, you've worn me out! You must be demnonic in the sack. I'll stop now! I've failed to meet my posting quota!

And what happened to MAX is, and always will be, BULLSHIT!

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:23 AM
This is bullshit. I demand 7 pages of this crap.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:25 AM
This is bullshit. I demand 7 pages of this crap.

DUDE! I am in EST for Christ sakes!:o

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 02:29 AM

And what happened to MAX is, and always will be, BULLSHIT!

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/maximus.gif

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:32 AM
DUDE! I am in EST for Christ sakes!:o

Crybaby. ;)

Brett
04-09-2005, 02:33 AM
Maybe this post will push it to 7.

Edit: Damn, nope. :(

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Ah well, I can handle being so damn close to being right, and yet... not

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:36 AM
One more shot, and I'd say you were dead on all told DR. LOVE!

Rikk
04-09-2005, 02:37 AM
This'll help us get to seven pages...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449754

Rikk
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449830

Rikk
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=447451

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:38 AM
lol.

Rikk
04-09-2005, 02:38 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=451413

Rikk
04-09-2005, 02:39 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449737

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Maybe what this thread needs to make it to 7 pages are...

BALLS

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:41 AM
I guess not.

Oh well, I'm off to watch Tourette's Guy (http://www.tourettesguy.com/)

Rikk
04-09-2005, 02:42 AM
No one has more BALLS than ALAN THE PANTHER.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449822

Dan
04-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Alan The Panther Rocks.

ashstralia
04-09-2005, 02:55 AM
i asked this question in the legendary deleted 'drummer' thread
of rikk's.

you know the one, fab threatened that her
'ex husband' read the board and
was gonna sort out rikk.

i never received a response.

so again, fab, how does your 'ex husband'
feel about your internet slut shennanigans?

hmmmm?

MAX
04-09-2005, 02:56 AM
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round................... :D

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 02:57 AM
ahhhh, it's like a new breath of drama has entered this thread.

MAX
04-09-2005, 03:01 AM
I've still yet to even read the fucker!!! lol. I feel like I was either in a twenty four car pile-up or some intense woman just fucked my lights out!!!

Oh my, I'm still seein' stars. :cool:

Anybody got a cigarette? *wiping sweat from my head*

ashstralia
04-09-2005, 03:15 AM
(in elvis's voice)

thankya verra much.....

Dan
04-09-2005, 03:26 AM
I put my Money on The Horse SheLikeTheCock.

Dr. Love
04-09-2005, 04:55 AM
SEVEN PAGES!!!!!!!!!

MAX
04-09-2005, 04:58 AM
SEVEN INCHES TOO!!!

ZahZoo
04-09-2005, 10:19 AM
I mean... relative to myself. I could never imagine being that aged.

Freakin virtual punk!! Dude you got one hell of a mid-life crisis in your cards!!

The morning crew came in and are all wondering why all of you losers spend a perfectly good Friday night fighting like a bunch of PMS induced junior high school girls??

Bunch of crybabies...

guwapo_rocker
04-09-2005, 11:08 AM

You lying sack of shit!!!

Rikk wrote on 04-05-2005 08:04 AM:
LOL...I heard you want a truce.

Fuck you. That's my answer. Go fuck yourself.

Of course, I could agree to it on certain conditions...

Make a public apology for all the pathetic shit you did going back several months. Apologize to me, MAX, the Pen, the Army. LOL. Then we would leave you be.

Also, publicly reveal all the aliases you made, either for you or lms2.

And finally, just why did you send CARMINE that PM saying "It's me...G"? LOL. Still nobody is fooled by that username.

Have a nice day, GUWAPO. I hope you are still glad about your decision to start shit with me.:)

It's so easy to fuck with you because this board is your life!!

Keep the threats coming doodles, I'm soooooo scared!!

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
You lying sack of shit!!!

It's so easy to fuck with you because this board is your life!!

Keep the threats coming doodles, I'm soooooo scared!!

Fakk off GAYPO! You caused this alias induced paranoia with you mental illness induced alias spamming. Go cram your hamsta' up your bunghole fool!

Rikk
04-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Are you saying SPLOOGE (you) did not send that PM, GUWAPO? Are you saying that? It's still in my PM box, idiot.

So where's the lie, angry boy?

And how am I next, idiot? Want to back that up, "G"?

I'll wait for my time being "next". And in future, if you want to make a threat, think of one good reason the threat-ee shouldn't post it afterwards, you fucking idiot.:p

twonabomber
04-09-2005, 11:36 AM
wow. this was a whole two posts long when i checked out last night...

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 11:41 AM
It was moving at a rate of 40 posts per hour

Rikk
04-09-2005, 11:42 AM
It was moving at a rate of 40 posts per hour

What about acceleration rates? I think it was probably at its highest around 2am yesterday, EST.

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 11:46 AM
I literally couldn't keep up with the thing

Rikk
04-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I took a typing class in Grade Nine. I type almost as fast as a young secretary, but I don't look like one.

Man, I had a morning wood and was thinking about fresh out of school secretaries...

GUWAPO, I'm still waiting for the reason I'm a "liar". You throw that word around more often than you post pictures of sexually-deprived rodents. I still have the PM. And are you not SPLOOGE?

academic punk
04-09-2005, 12:17 PM
For the record, I have NEVER used an alias. Ever ever ever.

GOATFUCKER
04-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
For the record, I have NEVER used an alias. Ever ever ever.

LOL!!!

Yeah, and neither have I!!!

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 01:48 PM
I had sex tonight........What did you do???

Oh and your hand doesn't count just to take away some options loser.

you're so full of hate Jester. I just refuse to argue with you anymore.

Last night? I had sex as well. :) How's the tape coming along? You are serious about this right?

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 01:53 PM

late

you rang mother fucker? :D you just cant stop talking about me. Do you dream about me too? you're sweet. :rolleyes: so what is your "itch" with me anyways? Have I said or done something to oofend you?

:D

DLR7884
04-09-2005, 02:00 PM
This is fucking pathetic, much like people who feel the need to spam this place with aliases.

DLR7884
Fucking losers.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
This is fucking pathetic, much like people who feel the need to spam this place with aliases.

DLR7884
Fucking losers.

who, what where? ;)

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 02:06 PM
speaking of aliases, I never know who Im talking to anymore. I just found out who Jester was... I guess 3 Lock was an alias too. You know what this place needs?? More Dave less assholes.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:54 PM
speaking of aliases, I never know who Im talking to anymore. I just found out who Jester was... I guess 3 Lock was an alias too. You know what this place needs?? More Dave less assholes.

Who is Jesterstool? Do tell!

seenbad
04-09-2005, 03:37 PM
you rang mother fucker? :D you just cant stop talking about me. Do you dream about me too? you're sweet. :rolleyes: so what is your "itch" with me anyways? Have I said or done something to oofend you?

Yes. The fact that you keep pictures of me on your hard drive with the word gay on it disturbs. (cough cough...closet homo..cough cough)

You're just a lamer. The perfect example of who/what not to be on a mb. You're going to come up once in a while as an example of the ultimate tool. Learn to deal with it. It's not an invitation to speak with me. It's not a ploy for your attention. It's just the way it is for your stupid ass at this site as long as I visit. Just accept it and don't feel like you need to respond to me. I'm not looking for dialouge with you.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes. The fact that you keep pictures of me on your hard drive with the word gay on it disturbs. (cough cough...closet homo..cough cough)

You're just a lamer. The perfect example of who/what not to be on a mb. You're going to come up once in a while as an example of the ultimate tool. Learn to deal with it. It's not an invitation to speak with me. It's not a ploy for your attention. It's just the way it is for your stupid ass at this site as long as I visit. Just accept it and don't feel like you need to respond to me. I'm not looking for dialouge with you.

LOL another Brett. How predicktable you are. Look it fuck face, i really dont care for anything you say,. or dont say on this board. Your opinion matters not to me. Never has. Your gay ass pic has been floating around here, ddlr.com and the links for quite some time. try not to be surprised in the future when you see it posted again. and btw, dont address me asshole. you are not worth my time or effort, in any attempt at an explanation from me, about me- nothing. you are shit. in fact lower than shit. ;) your little *cough cough* closet homosexual* cough* screams homophobe. That's cool. There are plenty of you assholes that need an education, but as sure as shit, I wouldn't waste my time trying to educate you.

you "declared" in your post that my name might pop up from time to time. well, shit! Im flattered you think of me that much. Like I said before spermbath, I like vagina's though mkay?

Im just so surprised at the amount of chest flare-ups on this board. Id love for you and Brett to act like king shit in person. THAT would be hilarious. ;) Something tells me, your balls would ascend and you'd cry "sorry BT" so fucking fast it would make the Pope rise. So just do me the favor and act your age. Not your "Im so cool on the internet, Im gonna be mouthy to everyone" age bracket, but you know... your real maturity. sad mother fucker you are. really sad.

Seriously man. Grow up and stop taking the net so serious. You look like a fool. :)

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:28 PM
"I'm not looking for dialouge with you."

? you probably shouldn't have addressed me then. Fuck you are dumb. :rolleyes: BTW, it's "dialougue" :D

Warham
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
sigh.

Guitar Shark
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
" BTW, it's "dialougue" :D

No it isn't.

Guitar Shark
04-09-2005, 04:31 PM

Is this true?

Sorry to see you stepping down at the Links, seen. You kept the place interesting, much as you do here.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Still talking about me huh BT?

Yeah now you're going after typos. :rolleyes:

All you do is start shit on this board, and then bitch about how much it sucks and blame EVERYONE else. It's assholes like you have that fucked this board up.

You look for trouble, you seek out posts by certain people, and start shit. Then when you get slammed, you go whining and crying about how you're above it and how the board sucks now. The truth is you're a thin-skinned pussy with an inferiority complex.

Now come back with some witless commentary about how smart you are, and how you're above everyone else. Your ridiculous attitude fits in real well here now, perhaps they should make your dumbass a mod again. That way you can have another "goodbye" thread to garner more pathetic attention. Fucking loser, plain and simple. And so easy to wind up, I'm sure you'll burn your fingers off typing a response.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
No it isn't.

shit... I was wondering when someone would stick there nose in and give there 2 cents worth of useless info. cheers!

I think you over paid though. here's a red cent back. ;)

seeny's prob is he cares about the other 1's and 0's on the net. i dont. Sarge can suck on my junk and Flappo can lick my dirty ass. :D Its not about friendship. It's supposed to be about Dave. You fucking idiots turn it into a side show freak festival. I know who is "cool" here and it's painfully obvious who is sNot. ;) "dialogue" Happy now? :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Still talking about me huh BT?

Yeah now you're going after typos. :rolleyes:

All you do is start shit on this board, and then bitch about how much it sucks and blame EVERYONE else. It's assholes like you have that fucked this board up.

You look for trouble, you seek out posts by certain people, and start shit. Then when you get slammed, you go whining and crying about how you're above it and how the board sucks now. The truth is you're a thin-skinned pussy with an inferiority complex.

Now come back with some witless commentary and how smart you are, and how you're above everyone else. Your ridiculous attitude fits in real well here now, perhaps they should make your dumbass a mod again. That way you can have another "goodbye" thread to garner more pathetic attention. Fucking loser, plain and simple.

Oh jesus christ. LOL get a fucking life man. Its saturday. have a beer. enjoy some sun. take a deep breath and pop your perks.

You still obsess with that thread eh? :D I guess it worked. Moron.

Guitar Shark
04-09-2005, 04:40 PM
shit... I was wondering when someone would stick there nose in and give there 2 cents worth of useless info. cheers!

I think you over paid though. here's a red cent back. ;)

seeny's prob is he cares about the other 1's and 0's on the net. i dont. Sarge can suck on my junk and Flappo can lick my dirty ass. :D Its not about friendship. It's supposed to be about Dave. You fucking idiots turn it into a side show freak festival. I know who is "cool" here and it's painfully obvious who is sNot. ;) "dialogue" Happy now? :rolleyes:

LOL, you were the one who started the typo crap you idiot. If you're going to make fun of people for it, you damn well better make sure you don't make the same mistake.

Guitar Shark
04-09-2005, 04:41 PM
BTW, are Fab and guwapo banned yet? We should ask this question hourly.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:41 PM
BT, thanks for the predictable response. BTW, you're ugly.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:42 PM
LOL you are sad Brett. you really are. I get along with 90% of the people here. Most of them, are your friends too. we just dont click. same with seeny. Get over it and make a new friend somewhere else. I start shit? Please. I try to calm shit down between friends. ask around. Your such a dumb dirty cunt. :D

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Im ugly? Have you looked int he mirror lately? :D

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:44 PM
BTW, are Fab and guwapo banned yet? We should ask this question hourly.

yes, because that is so relevant to a dave site. Gotcha. i look for trouble. Mkay.:confused:

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:44 PM
You get along with 90% of the people here? You know 90% of the people here? Fuck I knew you didn't have a life.

Yeah I'm ugly BT, boy that hurts. :rolleyes: The truth is you really are.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:45 PM
and btw, I was in this thread before you OR Seeny... so how does that make me "looking for trouble?" wouldn't that mean you came here to start shit? that's what I thought.

go run your linker site idiot.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Can you believe this obsessed tool keeps pics of me on his hard drive? Yeah BT, you're not a fucking wackjob.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:46 PM
You get along with 90% of the people here? You know 90% of the people here? Fuck I knew you didn't have a life.

Yeah I'm ugly BT, boy that hurts. :rolleyes: The truth is you really are.

do you ever read your posts? you said I was ugly. i said the exact same thing, and yet, Im slammed for it???? stop talking to me. you are wasting bandwidth too.

Warham
04-09-2005, 04:46 PM
I only keep Dave and Star Wars pics on my hard drive. I guess I'm not deranged. :D

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Can you believe this obsessed tool keeps pics of me on his hard drive? Yeah BT, you're not a fucking wackjob.

thats' right. i am. I am a "wack job". :D Now go away please. :rolleyes:

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:47 PM
and btw, I was in this thread before you OR Seeny... so how does that make me "looking for trouble?" wouldn't that mean you came here to start shit? that's what I thought.

go run your linker site idiot.

Wow you get $5 for posting in here first. That really matters. Yeah Seen fucked with you made sure to search back to find any post that mentions you. Are you the nerd that keeps searching "Big Troubles" in the search box? I've seen it in there from time to time.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Im the tool, and yet Brett runs one site and keeps an all day pass at 4 others. Now that's making good use of a life. LOL

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:48 PM
do you ever read your posts? you said I was ugly. i said the exact same thing, and yet, Im slammed for it???? stop talking to me. you are wasting bandwidth too.

Difference is you are ugly, what can I say. Some people aren't blessed with looks. You are one of those people. Oh right, that pic wasn't you, I forgot. See unlike you, I don't keep pics of people from the internet on my hard drive. Fucking psycho.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Im the tool, and yet Brett runs one site and keeps an all day pass at 4 others. Now that's making good use of a life. LOL

Really what other sites do I post at stalker? Why so interested in what I am up to?

Warham
04-09-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Wow you get $5 for posting in here first. That really matters. Yeah Seen fucked with you made sure to search back to find any post that mentions you. Are you the nerd that keeps searching "Big Troubles" in the search box? I've seen it in there from time to time.

? I guess Im slow. I dont get it. I searched for seeny's posts to stir up shit? Wha? Look man. If you wanna keep this shit up, thats fine, im heading out. Im not fighting with ANYONE. Wanna know why? Because you are not real. ;) I am. Im gonna have a 3rd beer. Enjoy the Bar B Que in this glorious weather, and you can sit here and type to invisible people. Ok?

and BTW Brett. Its actually ppl like you who ruin sites like this with shit flingings. you tell me not to talk to you. so i dont. Now you come in to the thread and pick a fight? Are you 3?

go away moron. seriously. those pics BTW, were archived from another thread. "If you dont want your picture used in any fashion that may offend you or others, dont post your pic" Its been a rule here since day one.

bye Brett, it was nice trying to see if there was any good dave info on the site again, but it was surely cut short by you and seeny...AGAIN.

cant imagine why everyone is leaving?:confused:

asshole

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Im the tool,

Oh by the way we use apostrophes in contractions Mr. Typo Nerd Police. :rolleyes:

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:55 PM
those pics BTW, were archived from another thread.

And you knew right where to find them STALKER! Please don't tell me you beat off to them too? My god.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Give me a break. you really believe that? You have no idea who I am or what im really like. so keep your opinions to yourself.

"stalker"? lol yeah, that's it.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:56 PM
cant imagine why everyone is leaving?:confused:

What's funny shitbreath is a lot of them are winding up at my site.

Brett
04-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Give me a break. you really believe that? You have no idea who I am or what im really like. so keep your opinions to yourself.

"stalker"? lol yeah, that's it.

You obviously are. You know where to find my pics at a moment's notice. I wouldn't have the first fucking where to find my own pic on here, but you fucking knew in a heartbeat. You are a fucking stalker, face it.

Unless somebody else is posting as you, I think after thousands of posts, I know what you are really like. So this isn't who you are?

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 04:59 PM
is that the site that was hacked by a towel head a few months ago? ;)

look man. Im done. I dont care for you. i dont care what you have to say. I thought you would've had the same feelings about me, but apprently you've got seeny searching posts with my name and digging up shit that you know nothing about. You keep mentioning my "good bye" thread. Man, you must have had nightmares. You realise that was over a year ago right?

Let it go.

It is nice that you agree that a lot of ppl are leaving. Its questionable that they are going to your site, but if they are, congrats. seriously, that's cool news.

Brett
04-09-2005, 05:01 PM
A towel head? Interesting, do you have some information to share? What would you know about it? I thought they were Russian.

You're only done because you've shot your load. Typical of you.

pete
04-09-2005, 05:01 PM

BTW, why did PETE PM me and ask me who my own little personal "Deep Throat" was?

huh?

(what a read)

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:02 PM
You obviously are. You know where to find my pics at a moment's notice. I wouldn't have the first fucking where to find my own pic on here, but you fucking knew in a heartbeat. You are a fucking stalker, face it.

Unless somebody else is posting as you, I think after thousands of posts, I know what you are really like. So this isn't who you are?

My posts are quite different then my Pm's. :D and yes, someone else fed me those pics.

Look, again, I dont care if you dont like me, I never ask anyone to like me... fuck, its the internet, nobody needs to get bent out of shape about shit that normaly wouldn't matter. but you are. seeny does.

I dont care to fight. I dont. Like I said i get along with quite a few ppl, and if 3 or 4 dont like me, well so be it. I just dont think you should judge me before you even know me. Thats all.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:03 PM
A towel head? Interesting, do you have some information to share? What would you know about it? I thought they were Russian.

You're only done because you've shot your load. Typical of you.

I give up. you win. All hail Brett. fuck you are impossible. How many times you've been married?

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh I know... Im "stalking" again. my bad.

Brett
04-09-2005, 05:06 PM
The hypocrisy of your posts BT is astounding. You can't reply to me fast enough, but we're the ones getting bent out of shape? :rolleyes: When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months? Yeah you're really on his mind. :rolleyes: And like I've said 100 times stalker, you keep my name out of your conversations, I have no reason to converse with you. You seem to have a problem just doing that, so obviously you either enjoy this banter, or you're stupid. Please get the fuck off your high horse before someone kicks you off.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:06 PM
so like, are we done now?

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:09 PM
The hypocrisy of your posts BT is astounding. You can't reply to me fast enough, but we're the ones getting bent out of shape. When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months? Yeah you're really on his mind. And like I've said 100 times stalker, you keep my name out of your conversations, I have no reason to converse with you. You seem to have a problem just doing then, so obviously you either enjoy this banter, or you're stupid. Please get the fuck off your high horse before someone kicks you off.

Blah blah blah... see? you cant even come to a truce. sad. well, i guess Im on a high horse eh? so like when i say "Im done fighting" I dont want to fight" I dont care if anyone likes me", that me on a high horse?

and btw, you posted that shit about seeny digging up posts not me. unless I read incorrectly. If I did- i apologise. AGAIN, I never said, NOT fucking once, have I said im better than you. i dont know you and frankly from these conversations, Id rather not. :D

seenbad
04-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Is this true?

Sorry to see you stepping down at the Links, seen. You kept the place interesting, much as you do here.

Thanks for the compliment GS. And thanks for your advice and help over the years. For somebody who normally charges by the hour, I know and appreciate the amount of time you took. You're a gent.

I can't believe BT is still talking.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:10 PM
beer and bar b que time. throw in some Van Halen boots (thanks cato) and its gonna be a great saturday. ;)

enjoy the pointless thread Brett. you did wonders to it.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 05:12 PM

I can't believe BT is still talking.

i was gonna say the same thing, but instead of talking I would've said breathing and instead of BT I would've said... well you get the point. :) Moron. 2 posts in 6 months eh Brett. "Well, I guess this makes 3!"

Nice life ya got going fellas. LOL

Brett
04-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Right you NEVER fight with anyone BT, I forgot. :rolleyes:

Here's your truce. Don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. Which for you lasts all of about 5 minutes, because like some yacky chick, you can't control yourself. Have the last word, because I know you have to. I don't expect to see another post from you addressing me afterwards.

DLR7884
04-09-2005, 05:52 PM
When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months?

Actually 26 posts since Feb. 15th.

DLR7884
FYI....wasn't sure if anyone needed that info or not.

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 06:37 PM
LOL.. and they say women can bitch.. you guvs beat us hands down..

Where in hell did this monster thread appear from??? unreal!!

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Actually 26 posts since Feb. 15th.

DLR7884
FYI....wasn't sure if anyone needed that info or not.

;) see what i mean with these two guys? Jesus Christ. In plain fucking english I say "I dont want to fight". And both will come back with snide remarks like Im the shit flinger. The best is is the last post. (Id say his name, but he has forbidden me to speak it) "Have the last word, because I know you have to." LMAO! Like that wasn't him getting the last word in. No wonder not too many people like or trust him. :cool:

DLR7884
04-09-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't have a problem with Brett personally.

I just went to his site, and get my fucking head torn off almost.

Little did I know, I signed up for that site in 1999, but never posted.

Now I fucking know why.

I went in a thread that was discussing Max, and some sheep fuck had the nerve to call him a homo.

I told that fuck to shut his mouth and then 2 other little faggots (one of them is Mishar McLeud) both attacked me.

This is the same site that has called us "a pack of wild animals" because of our hard nosed attitudes.

Brett, as I stated in my post at your site, I was not intending to start ANYTHING at all at your place.

Sorry to get all those bitches over there all riled up.

But I do have a question for you......

Why is ok for you to come here and fight, but when people go to your site they get banned and have posts deleted?

DLR7884
Just a question, not trying to fight with you.

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 09:20 PM
I signed up last year and didn't post at all. Nothing against "him" or "his" site, in fact I found it full of info but lacked any excitment. too many Van Hagar fans, not enough Dave. Good luck with that whole "Im not trying to fight" thing. I did that once. didn't work out well. :)