PDA

View Full Version : So Libs, how does it feel to be a fan of Right Wing Roth?!!

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 01:06 AM
So Libs, now that you’ve had time to swallow and digest the intellectual semen of the legendary radio superstar DLR, how does it feel to worship a man who is such a Ten Nugent style right wing nut?! When Roth proclaimed that he supported the War that you’re against and professed his belief that WMDs are in Syria, did it feel like your father was molesting you all over again?! Gasp shock, could the coolest gun wielding Jewish singer/song writer/showman/Emergency Medical Technician be a CONSERVATIVE?! Oh the horror! Eat Em and Smile! Roth has proudly outed himself as a Conservative who doesn’t buy the pussy lib-lets-hold hands and give peace a chance clap trap.

All is right with the world. The days are certainly sunnier. Perhaps, I’ll go skip in the park before I visit my local prostitute.

Rikk
04-12-2005, 01:58 AM
Well, it keeps me up at night.

aesop
04-12-2005, 02:15 AM
LOL... Aren't intelectually superior people all idealogically conservative???

NightProwler
04-12-2005, 02:20 AM
"semen swallowing"..."father molesting"..."outed"

One word for stillwell.

PROJECTION.

LMAO

FORD
04-12-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler

One word for stillwell.

PROJECTION.

LMAO

Actually, the one word I was thinking was.....

Thunder

And thunder shit doesn't belong in the Front Line.

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, the one word I was thinking was.....

Thunder

And thunder shit doesn't belong in the Front Line.

The word that sprung to mind while rubbing my inner thy was "accusation."

Ford, although I can't say that I the intellectual manhood to write lyrics for Take Your Whisky Home, I do drink my whisky with style in a little dixie cup. Nevertheless, I can't claim to be Joe Thunder or a member of his gang-green gene pool. Proof of this is the fact that I can wipe my ass counter-clock wise.

But, FORD, answer my question. How did it feel when David Lee God Roth, in a down to Earth common sense fashion, proclaimed his right wing philosophy?

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 01:29 PM

One word for stillwell.

PROJECTION.

LMAO

You're still alive Nightpointless? Keep plugging away down there is the deserts of Arizona. I'm sure cactus fucking will become a ticket-selling spectator sport soon enough.

Matt White
04-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Take me back toa' South Tallahassee.......

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Take me back toa' South Tallahassee.......

Now I just feel like dancing

kentuckyklira
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Stillwell

Ford, although I can't say that I the intellectual manhood to write lyrics for Take Your Whisky Home, I do drink my whisky with style in a little dixie cup. Nevertheless, I can't claim to be Joe Thunder or a member of his gang-green gene pool. Proof of this is the fact that I can wipe my ass counter-clock wise.

But, FORD, answer my question. How did it feel when David Lee God Roth, in a down to Earth common sense fashion, proclaimed his right wing philosophy? Well, if boozing, taking drugs and generally fucking any good looking broad that doesn´t say no means being conservative, then I´m quite conservative too!

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Well, if boozing, taking drugs and generally fucking any good looking broad that doesn´t say no means being conservative, then I´m quite conservative too!

1. Boozing is a wonderful Irish trait. Right wingers (don't like "conservative" and "liberal" they mean different things in diff places and eras) love their Jack.

2. Roth seemed to regret his drug abuse.

3. As long as the chicks are hot and you don't complain about the consequences, knock yourself out with that sex you filthy little slut!

Golden AWe
04-12-2005, 02:43 PM
1. Boozing is a wonderful Irish trait. Right wingers (don't like "conservative" and "liberal" they mean different things in diff places and eras) love their Jack.

3. As long as the chicks are hot and you don't complain about the consequences, knock yourself out with that sex you filthy little slut!

htf is roth?

get the fark out of the dump if you ain't gonna talk about kate garraway or girls aloud!

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
htf is roth?

get the fark out of the dump if you ain't gonna talk about kate garraway or girls aloud!

Hey homie, keep your cock in your hand and back away. I ain't got a problem with you. I like your posts. I read em, but I don't feel intellectual capable of talking about inbred European women with wooden teeth. If a Euro gave me a blow job, I'd be picking the splinters out of my cock for weeks. I agree, though, that politics does take down the snuff film ambiance of the Dump

Golden AWe
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
...and where did you get THAT rothism?

bwahaha...are you sure he said it like that?

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
...and where did you get THAT rothism?

bwahaha...are you sure he said it like that?

From his radio show, I think it was Monday.

Golden AWe
04-12-2005, 03:01 PM
well...i was just curious as he did use an impression pretty similar to that in the past...but it went like "here i am in the business where new artists last what, three years? no, no, no, no, no, it takes me three years to say "hello"!

lol

Stillwell
04-12-2005, 03:05 PM
well...i was just curious as he did use an impression pretty similar to that in the past...but it went like "here i am in the business where new artists last what, three years? no, no, no, no, no, it takes me three years to say "hello"!

lol

The way I got it typed does seem disjointed. It was in the larger context about how he rambles on in his glorious manner. It’s a bit of a gem that shouldn’t be forgotten.

Golden AWe
04-12-2005, 03:07 PM
yesss...now on your views about dlr being a bit of a closet-nazi...that DOES suit the dump perfectly!

kentuckyklira
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM

Even someone like you has to admit that saying, "wow I loved every line I snorted" openly isn´t exactly a clever thing to do in today´s USA (aka "the land of the free")!

Warham
04-12-2005, 04:22 PM
So Libs, now that you’ve had time to swallow and digest the intellectual semen of the legendary radio superstar DLR, how does it feel to worship a man who is such a Ten Nugent style right wing nut?! When Roth proclaimed that he supported the War that you’re against and professed his belief that WMDs are in Syria, did it feel like your father was molesting you all over again?! Gasp shock, could the coolest gun wielding Jewish singer/song writer/showman/Emergency Medical Technician be a CONSERVATIVE?! Oh the horror! Eat Em and Smile! Roth has proudly outed himself as a Conservative who doesn’t buy the pussy lib-lets-hold hands and give peace a chance clap trap.

All is right with the world. The days are certainly sunnier. Perhaps, I’ll go skip in the park before I visit my local prostitute.

5 Stars to you sir! STELLAR®.

Roguesgirl
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh the horror! Eat Em and Smile! Roth has proudly outed himself as a Conservative who doesn’t buy the pussy lib-lets-hold hands and give peace a chance clap trap.

:cool:

NightProwler
04-13-2005, 01:50 AM
"I'm sure cactus fucking will become a ticket-selling spectator sport soon enough."

you should be so lucky, all of your years of practice might pay off yet, kid!

MAX
04-13-2005, 06:43 AM
Mmmmmm Hmmmmmmm..................

Yezzzzzz Indeed!!!!!

The mighty are cummin' to reclaim the title.

Just you wait and see.....

Oh, and be sure to bring your smilin' faces to the BBQ as we roast da mufukkazzzzz. ;)

Stillwell
04-13-2005, 07:20 AM
"I'm sure cactus fucking will become a ticket-selling spectator sport soon enough."

you should be so lucky, all of your years of practice might pay off yet, kid!

Night Prowler trying to make a come back is like Chris Reeve running a marathon - pathetic, boring, but yet you can't help but look, point, and laugh at the futility of it all.

Night Prowler, I want you to go the Grocery Store, park yourself in the junk food aisle with a pack of Camel Lights, a bag of skittles, and a pad. Channel all that positive energy you received from your parents when you were potty training last year and come up with the greatest come back ever. Come on, you can do it. I believe in ya mother fucker!

Stillwell
04-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Mmmmmm Hmmmmmmm..................

Yezzzzzz Indeed!!!!!

The mighty are cummin' to reclaim the title.

Just you wait and see.....

Oh, and be sure to bring your smilin' faces to the BBQ as we roast da mufukkazzzzz. ;)

We're on Heightened Alert!

flappo
04-13-2005, 08:09 AM

One word for stillwell.

PROJECTION.

LMAO

one trick fucking pony

Golden AWe
04-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Night Prowler trying to make a come back is like Chris Reeve running a marathon - pathetic, boring, but yet you can't help but look, point, and laugh at the futility of it all.

Night Prowler, I want you to go the Grocery Store, park yourself in the junk food aisle with a pack of Camel Lights, a bag of skittles, and a pad. Channel all that positive energy you received from your parents when you were potty training last year and come up with the greatest come back ever. Come on, you can do it. I believe in ya mother fucker!

not the first time nightfaggot is a big bore

try search option for "nightfaggot" and "nightprowler" if you want a few laughs...we have dedicated a few threads to the pig himself...well, you might also bore to death with his intellectual cumbacks...enjoy!

hahah

Golden AWe
04-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by flappo
one trick fucking pony

yup, not the first time nightfaggot's making a fool of himself here...hahahaahah

Nickdfresh
05-11-2005, 06:07 PM

But, FORD, answer my question. How did it feel when David Lee God Roth, in a down to Earth common sense fashion, proclaimed his right wing philosophy?

Big caveat there dude! He's a LIBERTARIAN Cuntservative! He also expressed pro-Choice and pro-Gay marriage views. I bet you feel all warm and gooy due mostly to the latter.

By the way, SAMMY HAGAR is also is a self-proclaimed "Patriotic Conservative," are you going to run and suck his stinky dick now too? Nevermind, you like him a lot too.:rolleyes: