PDA

View Full Version : Robert Plant Thanks Bath Echo For Unique Sound

rustoffa
04-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Robert Plant Thanks Bath Echo For Unique Sound

Led Zeppelin rocker Robert Plant developed his unique vocal style after several singing sessions in the bath tub.

The "Stairway to Heaven" singer credits the echo effect he achieved when he warbled down the plughole with helping him form his now-internationally recognized singing voice.

And Plant has again used his favorite reverb effect on his latest album 'Mighty Rearranger'.

Plant, 55, explains, "In the bath tub I found that I could sing down the overflow and get a great reverb."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2005

BTW, I heard one of the new songs today, and it wasn't half-bad.

"Shine your little love" or something?

Panamark
04-13-2005, 04:54 AM
WTF is the overflow ?

IS that the drainhole ?

Cathedral
04-13-2005, 05:05 AM
LMMFAO @ Panamark, i have no clue what the hell he's talking about either, bro.

But i can almost guarentee that Plant's bathroom costs as much as a small studio, so why not jam in there?

Stillwell
04-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Robert Plant also thanks booze for convincing people world wide that he has talent!

Panamark
04-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LMMFAO @ Panamark, i have no clue what the hell he's talking about either, bro.

:D Is there a Plumber in the house ??

Ive got this mental image of Robert Plant sitting in an empty bathtub singing "Hey Hey Momma said the way you move" down the drainhole..... :p

Tell me this isnt so !!

Matt White
04-13-2005, 11:21 PM
Crazy 'ol Percy, up to his usual hijinks!

DlocRoth
04-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Stillwell
Robert Plant also thanks booze for convincing people world wide that he has talent!

Ahhh, ok.:rolleyes:

Yeah, he sucks.

It's fucking Bob Plant. If he says he got his sound fromsinging into a pile of dog shit we should at least say thanks.:killer:

Matt White
04-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Robert "BOB" Plant is the BLUEPRINT for every Blond, Longhaired Rock god that has come down the line in the last 30+ years.

Golden AWe
04-14-2005, 11:53 AM
...but was he wanking at the same time?

Matt White
04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
"Valhalla, I am cuming..........."

Hmmmm...........I'd have to say he was..................

Golden AWe
04-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Some of her high screams...like the ones in "Whole lotta love", the slow part...they sure sound like he's pleasuring himself...hahahah.

Matt White
04-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Probably had a room full of groupies!

I saw both Page/Plant tours in the 90's.
INCREDIBLE. Robert, in his 50's, wearing leather pants and open shirt, front row PACKED with hot women.

THE GOLDEN GOD

I always tell the youngsters..."READ "HAMMER OF THE GODS", START A BAND."

Golden AWe
04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
True...plus the time was right for "revolutionary, intelligent, sexy, semi-androgyn men"...the groupies must've really been into it...

DlocRoth
04-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Not that he's BETTER than Dave at the frontman position, but hell, he WAS first.

The guys an animal.

rustoffa
04-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Wonder if he sang "Big Log" into the commode?
:confused:

DlocRoth
04-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Wonder if he sang "Big Log" into the commode?
:confused:

LMAO!

Thanks for the morning chuckle, bro.

Panamark
04-15-2005, 01:19 PM
I still want to know what a bathtub overflow is ?? :)

FORD
04-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Gary Cherone Thanks Bathhouse Echo For Unique Sound

Extreme & Van Danniels rocker Gary Cherone developed his unique vocal style after several singing sessions in the gay bathhouses of San Francisco.

The "More Than Words" singer credits the echo effect he achieved when he gerbiled up the butthole with helping him form his now-internationally recognized singing voice.

And Cherone has again used his favorite reverb effect on his latest album 'Mighty Rear Ranger'.

Cherone, 44, explains, "In the bathhouse I found that I could sing while going down on the boys and get a great reverb."

Copyright Pride Entertainment News Network 2005

rustoffa
08-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Gary Cherone Thanks Bathhouse Echo For Unique Sound

Extreme & Van Danniels rocker Gary Cherone developed his unique vocal style after several singing sessions in the gay bathhouses of San Francisco.

The "More Than Words" singer credits the echo effect he achieved when he gerbiled up the butthole with helping him form his now-internationally recognized singing voice.

And Cherone has again used his favorite reverb effect on his latest album 'Mighty Rear Ranger'.

Cherone, 44, explains, "In the bathhouse I found that I could sing while going down on the boys and get a great reverb."

Copyright Pride Entertainment News Network 2005

LMMFAO!!!

All apologies for the bump...too bad I missed it way back when....

Good grief FORD....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VonHalen
08-08-2005, 07:38 PM
while washing his balls to hit the high notes