PDA

View Full Version : Titney Spears Pregnant!

Nickdfresh
04-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Britney Spears Has Baby on the Way

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:14 AM EDT
The Associated Press
By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY
http://web.adelphia.net/api/hangar.php/c21hcnRjcm9wOjIyMDoyNTAscmVzaXplOjIyMDoyNTA=/http://newsimages.adelphia.net/ap_photos//NY12404122236.jpeg
Britney Spears, the one-time teenybopper who sang "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman," has apparently completed the transition with news that she's pregnant.

In a posting on her Web site, Spears told fans that she and husband, Kevin Federline, were expecting their first child together. Her publicist, Sonia Muckle, confirmed the singer's pregnancy Tuesday but refused to provide additional details.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," the singer said. "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

The couple were married in September. Magazines and tabloids have speculated for weeks that Spears, 23, was pregnant, documenting her expanding waistline and fuller figure, but she remained mum on the subject.

However, she has previously expressed a desire to start a family. In an interview with People magazine last fall, she said: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

While this will be Spears' first foray into parenthood, Federline, 27, has two children with his ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson. Spears and Federline met last year when he was a backup dancer on her tour _ and Jackson was pregnant with their son.

Spears wed Federline just eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated that the union is in trouble _ prompting an angry outburst from Spears on her Web site last month.

Yet the couple have hardly hid from the limelight _ last week, the pair announced they would document their courtship in a new reality series on UPN. The network promised "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of their "personal love story."

Spears' impending motherhood may be the ultimate indicator that the former teen princess is all grown up. Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum " ... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon. As she grew older, her image got sexier, and more vampish.

Her last album was a greatest hits collection, which has sold nearly 1 million copies.

www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?ps=1018&id=11841711

Panamark
04-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Guess she cant claim to be a virgin anymore !

Let us all pray for long maternity leave !!!

Warham
04-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Good luck, Titney....er...Britney.

ThrillsNSpills
04-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Guess she cant claim to be a virgin anymore !

LOL !

vanzilla
04-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Just what America needs, another white trash baby running around.

FORD
04-13-2005, 10:10 AM
I wish her great success as a mother - especially if it keeps her the Hell off the radio and TV!

Roguesgirl
04-13-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Amen!

Steve Savicki
04-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Hey, hey. Be nice now... for the sake of the kid.

bueno bob
04-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Alright, I did it.

Sorry Brit.

Golden AWe
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
it's not mine!

Stillwell
04-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow, a child IN wedlock. He's improving as a human. Now all he has to do is learn how to groom and he'll be fully evolved!

http://www.mattyradio.com/images/celebphotos/britneynewfamily1.jpg

Yes, he's the husband. It just goes to show, if trailor trash like that can bag a millionaire babe, you can get a hottie as well. It all starts with a pair a balls and a shower a day!

MAX
04-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Stillwell
Wow, a child IN wedlock. He's improving as a human. Now all he has to do is learn how to groom and he'll be fully evolved!

Yes, he's the husband. It just goes to show, if trailor trash like that can bag a millionaire babe, you can get a hottie as well. It all starts with a pair a balls and a shower a day!

LOL!!!

Yeah but from what I've heard the dude goes for days without showering or brushin' his teef. Plus, her feet apparantly reek bad enough to stink up an entire jet. Maybe she digs him cos he reminds Titney of how her Pa used to treat her?

Warham
04-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Her feet probably reek so bad because she doesn't wash them after going into those public restrooms at the beach.

MAX
04-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Eeeewwww.......

Forgot about that one my brother. *gagging*

Nitro Express
04-13-2005, 10:17 PM
If her feet smell that bad; imagine how her pussy smells. That poor baby is going to spend 9 months in a stinky house.

Nitro Express
04-13-2005, 10:19 PM
What would be a real hoot if the baby turns black after it's born. Whoops! I guess it was another background dancer that made the deposit in Britney's bank.

Gmoney
04-13-2005, 10:40 PM
more trailer park trash....great!!

Matt White
04-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Barefoot & Pregant.

PERFECT.

Ally_Kat
04-14-2005, 01:11 AM
yeah, but can you imagine what she might name it?

Heaven Leigh Angel
Destinee Starr
Peachlyn

Coyote
04-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Hu-fuckin'-rah for Spheres.

SweetSecrets
04-14-2005, 05:01 PM
"Baby, hit me one more time."

HA!

DLR7884
04-14-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
What would be a real hoot if the baby turns black after it's born. Whoops! I guess it was another background dancer that made the deposit in Britney's bank.

That's the first thing I said to my girlfriend when she told me about this. I said, "How much you wanna bet the kid is black?"

DLR7884
Hey there Britney, with the OREO cookie.....

VHdamaco
04-14-2005, 09:45 PM
even if the kid isn't black, lets hope its not half as ugly as the husbands first kid...

need a slingshot to feed that thing, jesus...

Panamark
04-15-2005, 04:02 AM
http://www.mattyradio.com/images/celebphotos/britneynewfamily1.jpg

Well if the baby pops out covered in white fur, we know who
the real father is !

The Scatologist
04-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Britney to husband: "Hit my baby one more time!"

LadyTudor2711
04-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Hopefully she will do the right thing and take this seriously.

Baby's are not toys and can not be exchanged when they fall out of fashion.

LT

Nitro Express
04-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Brit's hubby looks like the type of guy you evict for not paying rent, when you finally get in the place to see the damage, it's full of garbage and stinks. Everything is ruined and you have to gut the place and replace the carpet to make it rentable again.