PDA

View Full Version : When it Rains it Pours.

Jesterstar
04-14-2005, 08:52 AM
Man JESTERSTAR'S real life friends have alot of Drama going on. Of course JESTERSTAR being the SUPER FRIEND that he is. Is right there for em.

My one buddies Step Dad has Cancer and his whole lung is a Tumor and the tumor is wrapping around the spinal Cord.

On top of that His Step Dad doesn't have insurance. He's a Farmer and a hard worker. In fact he went to work yesterday. He has surgury today. So he is a tough muther fucker.

But the doctors kept treating him for pnomonia since november. That is some fucking bullshit. That dude is tough as fuck if he had cancer growing in him and he just fucking delt with the pain untill the tumor was his whole lung. Pretty incredible if you ask me.\

Then my other friend and his Girlfriend broke up. They've been together 9 years and have a kid together. He's going nuts. But I gave him the best advice anyone could. FUCK A FEW DIFFERANT PEOPLE. You'll get over it quicker.

Anyone else got Friends with problems???

vanzilla
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Not with that type of problems. My family is fucked up, but it's tame compared to those situations.

GAR
04-14-2005, 10:53 PM
I got freinds with heavy drug problems and enough residual drama off it to fill an encyclopedia.

Druggies suck. Especially when they fuck everything up of any opportunity for themselves