PDA

View Full Version : Hey, MAX, you friends with a guy by the name of Stephen Hall by any chance?

academic punk
04-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Just wondering...

http://www.robfisher.net/blog/archive/2004/07/26/goat-sex/

I’ve just seen the most appalling TV programme on Channel 4, entitled 101 Embarassing Sexual Accidents. I wasn’t watching it as such, you understand, it was just on in the background while I was working on my computer. I’m not easily offended, but I was shocked (shocked! I tell you) to hear the story of Stephen Hall, who was arrested for having sex with a goat.

According to the programme, passengers on a train witnessed the terrible act and called the police. When they turned up Hall denied everything, so they called in forensics. After all, you can’t risk letting a dangerous goat botherer run around loose in public, so it’s important to use every resource available. The scientists found (ahem) evidence on the goat, and goat hairs in Hall’s underpants. Now, according to DI Dave Crinion, Now it wouldn’t do to have goats being upset, so clearly Judge Michael Mettyear had no choice but lock Hall in the slammer for six months.

Well that’s a relief, but wait! Before you think you can sleep soundly in your bed tonight, consider this:

The judge expressed frustration at being unable to order that Hall be banned from working with children in the future, adding: “You have pleaded guilty to buggery with an animal, a goat. It was committed in open air with people about, with people who could see.

“You were acting in an indecent manner, indeed, there was an seven-year-old boy in a position to see, although he was protected by his grandfather.”

MAX
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
OMG!!!

That's a name I've not heard in a loooooooong time. Yeah, I know him. :D We used to play football together. :p

AP, you're such a dick. lol.

academic punk
04-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Yeah, I know him. :D We used to play football together. :p

Yeah, I bet you played "football" together. Fuckin' goat-fuckin' queer. ;)

MAX
04-14-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Yeah, I bet you played "football" together. Fuckin' goat-fuckin' queer. ;)

Speaking of "playing" with an old friend, Carmine just called and left a message for you. He has a Mr. Bubbles for two just waiting for you and specifically asked that you not forget his red jelly beans. He said there's a new bathtub game he wants to show you and the jellybeans are used as a "hide and seek" sort of a thing.

Go get 'em fella!!! :)

Anonymous
04-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
I wasn’t watching it as such, you understand,

Suuuuuuuuure you weren't... :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Roguesgirl
04-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Max, didn't you tell me that your real name is Stephe....

Oh, um, nevermind...sorry...

MAX
04-14-2005, 11:16 PM
uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

RG,

You've now been officially removed from my Christmas card list and give me back my European carry all..........I mean, my PURSE!!! :p

Carmine
04-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Speaking of "playing" with an old friend, Carmine just called and left a message for you. He has a Mr. Bubbles for two just waiting for you and specifically asked that you not forget his red jelly beans. He said there's a new bathtub game he wants to show you and the jellybeans are used as a "hide and seek" sort of a thing.

Go get 'em fella!!! :)

HEY! (LOL)...leave me out of your Manlove fantasies!!

MAX
04-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Sorry Carmine but you seem to be AP's soft spot. :( With the way he's been yappin' as of late, I had no choice but to go for the jugular.

Chester
04-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Sorry Carmine but you seem to be AP's soft spot.

Speaking of soft spot, my patch of moonlight during a lunar ecplipse, I love the way ewe make me hold the video camera while ewe're licking my pungent goat-taint!

Toodles!! Shear ewe later in the toolshed!!

MAX
04-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Settle down Chester or no moonlight stroll tonight for you.

Chester
04-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry.

Daddy? I'm sorry.

I'll be good. I promise, daddy.

I'll be good.