PDA

View Full Version : How crazy is Ted Nugent????

DLR'sCock
04-17-2005, 03:18 PM
TED NUGENT Urges NRA Members To Recruit Other Gun Owners - Apr. 17, 2005

The Associated Press is reporting that rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members Saturday (April 16) to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense" and to work daily to recruit new members.

Speaking at the group's annual convention in Houston, Nugent said the NRA's current record-high membership of 4 million was nothing to get excited about. He said each NRA member should try to enroll 10 new members over the next year.

"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,"' he said, adding NRA members should only associate with other members. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

Nugent, who walked onto the stage with a large assault weapon in each hand, said those who support gun control aren't the enemy.

"They are a joke," he said. "Our enemy is the gun owners that don't belong to the NRA."

He said the NRA needs to become a more powerful political force and encouraged members to write letters to newspaper editors, teach about guns and hunting at their children's school and recruit other gun owners.

"The whole world sucks but America sucks less," he said to laughter and applause. "And we can eliminate that sucking sound altogether if we all would actually be hardcore, radical extremists, hardcore radical extremists, demanding the right to self defense."

He drew the most cheers when he told gun owners they should never give up their right to bear arms and should use their guns to protect themselves if needed.

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Nickdfresh
04-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Wow! Terrible Ted Nugent on a rampage! Should we 'shoot dead' assholes that make bad music as well?

BigBadBrian
04-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." [/B]

I can go along with this. What exactly is the problem? :confused:

BigBadBrian
04-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Wow! Terrible Ted Nugent on a rampage! Should we 'shoot dead' assholes that make bad music as well?

Yes. Shoot these bitches.

http://www.bringdown.com/features/prison/face303.jpg

Stillwell
04-17-2005, 05:53 PM
DLR and the rest of the trigger happy hippies are with ya Ted!

Stillwell
04-17-2005, 05:54 PM
I say start with the child molesters. They are truly the incurable filthy that need to be dealt with.

Nickdfresh
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yes. Shoot these bitches.

http://www.bringdown.com/features/prison/face303.jpg

I'd like to shoot them alright!:blow:

The Scatologist
04-18-2005, 05:59 AM
What about Pedophiles?

You know, like a certain rocker that used to take in girl's so young that sometimes his own daughters needed to stop him?

fryingdutchman
04-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
What about Pedophiles?

You know, like a certain rocker that used to take in girl's so young that sometimes his own daughters needed to stop him?

LMAO!!

Right on the money.

Ted Nugent is a hack who's music, by and large, sucks.

The Scatologist
04-18-2005, 07:04 AM
Or people who shit their own pants on purpose in order to dodge drafts for medical reasons?

Stillwell
04-18-2005, 07:18 AM
What about Pedophiles?

Like I said, start with the child molesters.

Seshmeister
04-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Scatologist beat me to it.

Nugent dodged the draft by covering himself in his own shit, made 12 year old girls suck his cock when he was 28 and became a 17 year old girls guardian before fucking her.

Seshmeister
04-18-2005, 07:24 AM
http://nacismus.mysteria.cz/program/madimag/nuremberg.jpg

I can go along with this. What exactly is the problem? :confused:

yamaha86tt350
04-18-2005, 08:51 AM
posting a nazi pic is a little irrelevant here b/c as u may or may not know the nazis were against basically everything nuge stands for especially guns. they invented handgun control and implemented registration and confiscated guns from citizens. all this right before they started killin people. so if ur tryin to make a comparison between nuge, gun advocates and the nazis ur way off and should go back to school. if thats not what ur gettin at disregard this post.

BigBadBrian
04-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by yamaha86tt350
posting a nazi pic is a little irrelevant here b/c as u may or may not know the nazis were against basically everything nuge stands for especially guns. they invented handgun control and implemented registration and confiscated guns from citizens. all this right before they started killin people. so if ur tryin to make a comparison between nuge, gun advocates and the nazis ur way off and should go back to school. if thats not what ur gettin at disregard this post.

No, Sesh probably didn't know that. He was just trying to be controversial. The keyword being "trying." ;)

Big Troubles
04-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Lets put Ted in the bush and hunt him down with rifles and call it a sport. Shall we? I like his music-hate his philosophy.

Steve Savicki
04-18-2005, 03:48 PM
What will Teddy's influence be at his camp for kids:

http://www.tnkfk.com/

weesfreewheelin
04-18-2005, 04:05 PM
[i]

" "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." [/B]

I agree whole heartedly with this. Face it, sometimes mother nature fucks up in the creation process and some (so called humans) do not belong among the general population.

:gun:

Big Troubles
04-18-2005, 04:34 PM
That's what deserted islands are for.

but seriously, how can we "cure" the warpness of people if we don't figure out first just what went wrong with them? if all we do is "KILL KILL KILL", it really leaves zero time or patience for study. im against the death penalty, as I do believe the process has proven NOT to work- (people STILL commit murder)- and Im against life in prison as it ties up the system and cost tax payers money for other peoples crimes. Damned if you do...well you know.

DrMaddVibe
04-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Lets put Ted in the bush and hunt him down with rifles and call it a sport. Shall we? I like his music-hate his philosophy.

Only if Ted Kennedy teaches kids how to drink, drive and dive!

I was down with everything Uncle Teddly said...EXCEPT!...the shoot them part...if they admit they did the crime, take them out back, make them dig the hole, stand in the middle of it and shoot them right there.

Nothing fanatical about that! If we did that right now rap music would cease to exist! Kiddie rapists would think twice before they acted on their impulses.

DrMaddVibe
04-18-2005, 06:12 PM

but seriously, how can we "cure" the warpness of people if we don't figure out first just what went wrong with them? if all we do is "KILL KILL KILL", it really leaves zero time or patience for study. im against the death penalty, as I do believe the process has proven NOT to work- (people STILL commit murder)- and Im against life in prison as it ties up the system and cost tax payers money for other peoples crimes. Damned if you do...well you know.

I think the death penalty has failed because of the appeals process. Once they're found guilty they have more legal resources at their disposal than the average citizen! They choke the legal system with their petty suits too! End that and open up the cells and start making those fuckers pay for what they did and then you'd see crime go down.

steve
04-18-2005, 06:42 PM
"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am ...I want rapists dead... I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Time to send teddy into Vatican City with a minigun.
Get some Predator action going on.

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Scatologist beat me to it.

Nugent dodged the draft by covering himself in his own shit, made 12 year old girls suck his cock when he was 28 and became a 17 year old girls guardian before fucking her.

I didn't know what a scumbag this guy was!

The Scatologist
04-19-2005, 02:44 AM
some of you people assume that every single fucking person caught as a criminal is actually guilty.

Shows how delusional, retarded, naive, and fucked up in the head you are.

Panamark
04-19-2005, 03:33 AM
Why didnt he shoot himself during that speech ? That would have bought the house down..

I wanna Kill the pedophiles, oh... umm...... I used to make 12 year olds suck me off.. Ok, *BANG*

NUGE BRAINS ACROSS THE STAGE !!!

Thousands of NRA members go wild !!!

Panamark
04-19-2005, 03:36 AM
Im surprised "The Nuge" hasnt been called in by MJ's defence..
Guns, Jesus Juice and pre-pubescent blow jobs...

Go "The Nuge" !!!
Go "Michael" !!!

Exemplary characters that the whole world can look up to....

Seshmeister
04-19-2005, 07:48 AM

By his rules all you need to do is ask him around to your house and then shoot him as a burgler.

No trial so no problem.

Or just shoot him at his house because he's been accused of being a child molestor.

DLR'sCock
04-19-2005, 09:10 AM
One thinks that they are so above all that is their decision to kill others. They think that it is their myopic vision alone that shall decide the ultimate fate of all others. Ted Nugent is a murderous bloodthirsty psychopath. You have to if he has killed others and how many...

BigBadBrian
04-19-2005, 09:30 AM
One thinks that they are so above all that is their decision to kill others. They think that it is their myopic vision alone that shall decide the ultimate fate of all others. Ted Nugent is a murderous bloodthirsty psychopath. You have to if he has killed others and how many...

Cock, read that last sentence and edit. You might want to have your morning coffee first. :rolleyes:

DLR'sCock
04-19-2005, 09:24 PM
One thinks that they are so above all that is their decision to kill others. They think that it is their myopic vision alone that shall decide the ultimate fate of all others. Ted Nugent is a murderous, bloodthirsty psychopath. You have to wonder if he has killed others and how many...

I LOVE COFFEE AND NEED COFFEE!!!!!

:D

rustoffa
04-19-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm pretty sure he's killed alot of deer.

Big Train
04-19-2005, 11:10 PM

im against the death penalty, as I do believe the process has proven NOT to work- (people STILL commit murder)- and Im against life in prison as it ties up the system and cost tax payers money for other peoples crimes. Damned if you do...well you know.

i'd say it works pretty damn well. THAT criminal who has been convicted commits exactly ZERO additional crimes after capital punishment. I never bought the deterrent argument..your right, idiots do continue to commit crimes. I don't buy the argument either that we need to "study" it further. Results are in pal, if your caught for a heinous crime against your fellow man, if you grossly violate the social code, your done...end of story. Some people do get the message (most), some don't.

The Scatologist
04-20-2005, 01:59 AM
What if some angry musician, who is part of the record label you work at, decided to frame you for first degree murder and you ended up on death row?

Shit like that has happened before. Sometimes, they are found to be innocent too late....

DLR'sCock
04-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Many many innocent people have been executed on death row.

blueturk
04-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
... Results are in pal, if your caught for a heinous crime against your fellow man, if you grossly violate the social code, your done...end of story. Some people do get the message (most), some don't.

Regardless of your feelings on Nugent's political beliefs, the fact is that his railing against child molesters is ludicrous. In many states, banging a 17 year old when you're 30 is considered to be a gross violation of the social code.

Nickdfresh
04-20-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Regardless of your feelings on Nugent's political beliefs, the fact is that his railing against child molesters is ludicrous. In many states, banging a 17 year old when you're 30 is considered to be a gross violation of the social code.

Actually it was 12 year olds! Scumbag!

Big Train
04-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Many many innocent people have been executed on death row.

Nowhere near as many as the guilty ones..

Big Train
04-22-2005, 12:14 AM
What if some angry musician, who is part of the record label you work at, decided to frame you for first degree murder and you ended up on death row?

Shit like that has happened before. Sometimes, they are found to be innocent too late....

Are you asking me to go against the law of the universe that "shit happens"? Bad shit happens everyday. That's a flawed argument. Yea, I could get framed and end up on death row. Someone could also use my vehicle against me and kill me. Someone could hack my identiy and run up my credit cards. Does that mean we should give up cars and credit cards? Sounds kinda dumb to me...and NO (Cause I know some drama queen will post that I'm heartless and don't care about people's lives) I don't think it's cool that mistakes happen and people have been framed and killed because of it.

Seshmeister
04-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Nowhere near as many as the guilty ones..

It's probably about 5 or 10%.

So you think that's ok?

I don't.

Seshmeister
04-22-2005, 06:01 AM
A few months ago Ted was saying on his message board how he puts out food on a bird table in his yard and spends the morning shooting the songbirds that land on it as practice.

Not illegal but it shows his mentality.

The Scatologist
04-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Are you asking me to go against the law of the universe that "shit happens"? Bad shit happens everyday. That's a flawed argument. Yea, I could get framed and end up on death row. Someone could also use my vehicle against me and kill me. Someone could hack my identiy and run up my credit cards. Does that mean we should give up cars and credit cards? Sounds kinda dumb to me...and NO (Cause I know some drama queen will post that I'm heartless and don't care about people's lives) I don't think it's cool that mistakes happen and people have been framed and killed because of it.

Honestly now, how can you even compare being framed and being put on death row, with credit card or car theft?

You know, it's REALLY easy to say things, when they don't happen to you. Although I find you to be more on a moderate side, I find it to be a really pathetic neocon trait.

It's easy to say that innocent people get executed just because "shit happens" Well I guess a whole lot of innocent people are gonna die because "shit happens" then eh? You know how many fucking people are accused of shit every day? You wouldn't have been the one saying "shit happens", if you were one of the "witches" getting burned in Salem now would you?

Hmm, I think i'll drop you in this river to see if you can swim thus proving you're a witch.... OOPS you didn't come back up. I guess shit happens eh?

It's easy for Nugent and all the other fucking neocons to be for the war, they don't have to do SHIT while other people fight it for them!

BigBadBrian
04-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's probably about 5 or 10%.

So you think that's ok?

I don't.

I don't either, but I don't think it's that high.

Big Train
04-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Sounds kinda dumb to me...and NO (Cause I know some drama queen will post that I'm heartless and don't care about people's lives) I don't think it's cool that mistakes happen and people have been framed and killed because of it.

Fuck Sesh, did I say that was cool? I don't,but I don't think because the legal system sometimes makes mistakes (any links to back up the #'s you provided, sounds a tad high to me), doesn't mean you should end capital punishment.

Big Train
04-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Honestly now, how can you even compare being framed and being put on death row, with credit card or car theft?

You know, it's REALLY easy to say things, when they don't happen to you. Although I find you to be more on a moderate side, I find it to be a really pathetic neocon trait.

It's easy to say that innocent people get executed just because "shit happens" Well I guess a whole lot of innocent people are gonna die because "shit happens" then eh? You know how many fucking people are accused of shit every day? You wouldn't have been the one saying "shit happens", if you were one of the "witches" getting burned in Salem now would you?

It's easy for Nugent and all the other fucking neocons to be for the war, they don't have to do SHIT while other people fight it for them!

Fuck man, can you stop your bleeding heart for one sec and think about this a bit. Other than your histrionics, yea, shit DOES happen. How can I compare it to a car or a credit card? Easy. Why aren't you screaming about traffic accidents or murders via vehicles, identity theft etc.. None of these things SHOULD happen (reread my post, I never said it was cool, only that shit happens), but they do. Hell, if you can find out who framed someone, THEY should have to serve the capital punishment. No problem with that.

It's easy for bleeding heart libs like you to spout off about how we should just keep providing for these guys endlessly, while others foot the majority of the bill for doing so, on the off chance they may be innocent.

To use your "pathetic neocon trait" argument, ala the classic B.S. "Chickenhawk" argument, if you don't believe in capital punishment, you should then be obligated to foot the bill for these guys permanently. A violent felon convicted of multiple crimes, a serial rapist or sex offender, YOU pay for that shit...once you graduate and get a job, natch...

Redballjets88
04-22-2005, 11:17 PM
nugent is awesome overall his stance is great and his music and guitar playing is awesome too

The Scatologist
04-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Hey Dumbass. I never said I was totally against capital punishment, but what you suggested, was that we kill every single fucking person accused of a major crime.

No, none of that shit should happen, but you're suggesting that we let it happen more. Are you really that stupid? I mean seriously? What kinda drugs do you take?

As for the classic chickenhawk argument, why don't you go fucking PROVE you're not just some pussy ass piece of shit bitch by um, acting behind your fucking words?

The image I get of you, is some fat Super Bowl fan sittin on a couch getting pissed off when their favorite team messes up, yelling out loud what they shoulda done, even though they wouldn't even be able to do a fraction of what one of the guys in the Bowl can do.

Hoongood
04-23-2005, 10:07 AM

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. [/B]

So do I Ted. SO DO I!

Big Train
04-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey Dumbass. I never said I was totally against capital punishment, but what you suggested, was that we kill every single fucking person accused of a major crime.

No, none of that shit should happen, but you're suggesting that we let it happen more. Are you really that stupid? I mean seriously? What kinda drugs do you take?

As for the classic chickenhawk argument, why don't you go fucking PROVE you're not just some pussy ass piece of shit bitch by um, acting behind your fucking words?

The image I get of you, is some fat Super Bowl fan sittin on a couch getting pissed off when their favorite team messes up, yelling out loud what they shoulda done, even though they wouldn't even be able to do a fraction of what one of the guys in the Bowl can do.

Fuckface, my friend, settle down. Your the one who keeps looking for absolutes here. I'm saying, those on death row are there for a reason. All resources and recourse have been exhausted. They have YEARS to get their shit together if they didn't do it. I'm saying after all that, I would say due diligence is done. End of story.

I love how what I don't tell you exactly, specifically and overkill via repitition amount to what I'm "Suggesting".

The kind of drugs I take are Flinstones and whole grains. The Chickenhawk turnaround attempt "If your so tough..." was comical, but shows you have learned well. Being a "tough guy" in the sense of capital punishment is as simple as saying "yes, I'll continue to pay taxes and possibly more to fund more prisons". Just check yes on the referendum. Nothing more. I would check no.

As for what we think of each other, who cares? Your "image" was so far off, but it did provide amusement with my coffee this morning, so thank you.

Betty Bush III
04-23-2005, 01:18 PM

Hmm, I think i'll drop you in this river to see if you can swim thus proving you're a witch.... OOPS you didn't come back up. I guess shit happens eh?

Hi, I live near Salem, MA and I can tell you that witch burning has reached an all time low for 2005. It's safe territory for all witches and warlocks looking to kick back for a bloody mary and bagel. Look kid, the reason why liberals like social programs, cable tv in prisons, room service etc..., is that they don't pay for it. Generally speaking liberals don't work all, or work at very low paying jobs, and hence pay very little in taxes. Meanwhile good hardworking conservatives work in corporations where they make money and are taxed at a higher rate (punishment for succeeding).

Liberals love playing with other peoples hard earned money. That's why we don't respect them. (The long answer is that Liberals suffer from a type of mental illness, it's all psychology).

Being 19 years old in Hawaii sounds fun, what are you so uptight about?

The Scatologist
04-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I'd like to see how well your corporations do without any low payed empoyees :D

Oh wait, some of em do badly enough with them.

When the fuck did I say prison's need cable TV?

All I said was that you shouldn't go around executing every fucking criminal. You know what? You shouldn't be thinking about how much prison costs you in taxes. You should be thinking about how to profit OFF of prison.

This is the difference between you and me. Me being > You. I see things in a bigger scale then you. That is why you can't possibly comprehend some of the things I do. Whatever you think, I HAVE thought of too, so don't try to give me your bullshit arguments. I can see the next level.

See, if I had it my way, I would put the people in prison to um WORK. Unlike you, who would just kill em off. (Which is a expensive procedure in it self) Hmm let's see, if I put the prisoners to work, I can pay them VERY minimal wages, yet they DESERVE it most of the time.

HMM let's see here. This would be a way for them to give back to society, Actually be punished instead of just standing around in prison all day, and when the occasional guy that was actually innocent pops up, WOW! I can actually pay them what they REALLY deserve, since I have a cheap labor force to back it up, instead of the paltry sum they actually get.

I mean seriously, how the hell DO you work in your corporations there. You must be pretty low on the corporate ladder. I bet a lot of your higher ups would of thought of this.

The Scatologist
04-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh, and here's a little quiz for you guys.

There is a group of 500 criminals that are gonna be killed, but you think that there is 1 innocent person who was framed in there, but you don't know who.

You will be payed $100,000 to kill them all yourself.

Would you do it?

Now let's say that a week after you do it, evidence comes up that one of those guys was in fact innocent. Would you still have done it?

Dan
04-23-2005, 08:14 PM
The guy is a Freak,just watched him on MTV cribs and the guy has a fucking lot of Dead animals on his wall and is a couple of cans short of a six pack.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 12:27 AM

The Associated Press is reporting that rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members Saturday (April 16) to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense" and to work daily to recruit new members.

Speaking at the group's annual convention in Houston, Nugent said the NRA's current record-high membership of 4 million was nothing to get excited about. He said each NRA member should try to enroll 10 new members over the next year.

"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,"' he said, adding NRA members should only associate with other members. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

Nugent, who walked onto the stage with a large assault weapon in each hand, said those who support gun control aren't the enemy.

"They are a joke," he said. "Our enemy is the gun owners that don't belong to the NRA."

He said the NRA needs to become a more powerful political force and encouraged members to write letters to newspaper editors, teach about guns and hunting at their children's school and recruit other gun owners.

"The whole world sucks but America sucks less," he said to laughter and applause. "And we can eliminate that sucking sound altogether if we all would actually be hardcore, radical extremists, hardcore radical extremists, demanding the right to self defense."

He drew the most cheers when he told gun owners they should never give up their right to bear arms and should use their guns to protect themselves if needed.

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Hey guys,

Remember, this is for publicity. I do agree with some of Ted' ideas like disseminating information about gun safety and awareness.

Hunting is an instinctual activity and hunting with a bow is more about encountering your prey than blasting it with a rifle from 300 feet. Far more difficult than one thinks. It takes strength, patience and precision.

An ex-boyfriend of mine was an excellent bow hunter and we met Ted., David hunted with Ted and we spent some time chatting with him. The man is high on life and does not use anything. Just raw Alpha male energy.

He came to a forrest preserve in Northern Illinois to help manage the deer population which was out of control. Hunting and gathering is a component of our lives. Either we do at the butcher or the grocery store or we take it from nature herself.

Regulated hunting is necessary for the management of all species that have been ecroached upon my man. They are not in our back yard, we are in theirs.

I am on the top of the food chain and will remain there.

Best,
LT

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:19 AM
It appears that TED enjoys hunting illegally!:mad: For beaver too young to be pelted!;)

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 01:27 AM
But in the end though, I still like Ted lol.

Just don't agree with his politics.

I believe hunting for meat is a much better alternative to supermarket meat. I mean think about it, in the old days when there weren't many cities, we would spend a lot of calories hunting for meat, therefore we would get back a lot of calories. Although not everyone hunted for meat, it would still work like a chain cause of course, it takes a lot more energy to prepare it and stuff cause you have to cut it out yourself. People would also grow their own crops. My grandparents still grow their own crops in fact, cause it tastes a lot better and it's cheaper then going to a supermarket.

However, nowadays people just go to McDonalds and buy meat raised in some nasty diseased factory farm.

It could be a reason why there are so many overweight Americans these days.

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 01:43 AM
I'd like to see how well your corporations do without any low payed empoyees :D

Oh wait, some of em do badly enough with them.

When the fuck did I say prison's need cable TV?

All I said was that you shouldn't go around executing every fucking criminal. You know what? You shouldn't be thinking about how much prison costs you in taxes. You should be thinking about how to profit OFF of prison.

This is the difference between you and me. Me being > You. I see things in a bigger scale then you. That is why you can't possibly comprehend some of the things I do. Whatever you think, I HAVE thought of too, so don't try to give me your bullshit arguments. I can see the next level.

See, if I had it my way, I would put the people in prison to um WORK. Unlike you, who would just kill em off. (Which is a expensive procedure in it self) Hmm let's see, if I put the prisoners to work, I can pay them VERY minimal wages, yet they DESERVE it most of the time.

HMM let's see here. This would be a way for them to give back to society, Actually be punished instead of just standing around in prison all day, and when the occasional guy that was actually innocent pops up, WOW! I can actually pay them what they REALLY deserve, since I have a cheap labor force to back it up, instead of the paltry sum they actually get.

I mean seriously, how the hell DO you work in your corporations there. You must be pretty low on the corporate ladder. I bet a lot of your higher ups would of thought of this.

Did you serve me fries at some point? I think the heat from the fryolater is making you dizzy. I'll let you cool down genius.

Did you invent the wheel as well as the prisoner work program numbnuts? Some prisoners DO work, making licence plates and cleaning trash along the highway. Did you have anything to do with the discovery of penicillin as well. How about the lightbulb?

You should be wary of prisoner work programs, soon they will be working the fryolater and you will be out of a job.

Kid, your only 19 so I'll go easy on you. Ten years from now when you get a real job and some life experience you will be on the verge of having a clue. We hope...

Panamark
04-24-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
Hey guys,

Remember, this is for publicity. I do agree with some of Ted' ideas like disseminating information about gun safety and awareness.

Hunting is an instinctual activity and hunting with a bow is more about encountering your prey than blasting it with a rifle from 300 feet. Far more difficult than one thinks. It takes strength, patience and precision.

An ex-boyfriend of mine was an excellent bow hunter and we met Ted., David hunted with Ted and we spent some time chatting with him. The man is high on life and does not use anything. Just raw Alpha male energy.

He came to a forrest preserve in Northern Illinois to help manage the deer population which was out of control. Hunting and gathering is a component of our lives. Either we do at the butcher or the grocery store or we take it from nature herself.

Regulated hunting is necessary for the management of all species that have been ecroached upon my man. They are not in our back yard, we are in theirs.

I am on the top of the food chain and will remain there.

Best,
LT

And his soliciting of blow jobs from prepubescant girls ???
Or are you selectively defending the man ?

Big Train
04-24-2005, 02:21 AM
Oh, and here's a little quiz for you guys.

There is a group of 500 criminals that are gonna be killed, but you think that there is 1 innocent person who was framed in there, but you don't know who.

You will be payed $100,000 to kill them all yourself.

Would you do it?

Now let's say that a week after you do it, evidence comes up that one of those guys was in fact innocent. Would you still have done it?

Sure would. Removing 499 bad guys and making 500k to boot...no problem.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
And his soliciting of blow jobs from prepubescant girls ???
Or are you selectively defending the man ?

Of course not, however, I am simply stating that I agree with some of political views; especially that the right and privilege to hunt and own firearms is something that I support. His indiscretions are not my concern.

LT

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Betty Bush III
Did you serve me fries at some point? I think the heat from the fryolater is making you dizzy. I'll let you cool down genius.

Did you invent the wheel as well as the prisoner work program numbnuts? Some prisoners DO work, making licence plates and cleaning trash along the highway. Did you have anything to do with the discovery of penicillin as well. How about the lightbulb?

You should be wary of prisoner work programs, soon they will be working the fryolater and you will be out of a job.

Kid, your only 19 so I'll go easy on you. Ten years from now when you get a real job and some life experience you will be on the verge of having a clue. We hope...

You're old and don't have a clue!:D , dare to dream!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Of course not, however, I am simply stating that I agree with some of political views; especially that the right and privilege to hunt and own firearms is something that I support. His indiscretions are not my concern.

LT

What about his blatant hypocrisy!? Bill Clinton gets attacked for getting a blowjob by a star-struck intern! But terrible TED, the cuntservative, well he gets a degenerate's free pass!

Since when is pedophila an "indiscretion?"

Panamark
04-24-2005, 02:30 AM

LT

Look up Martin Bryant in google.

He believed strongly in the same thing.

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 02:38 AM
You're old and don't have a clue!:D , dare to dream!

Nick, I'll take a large coke, double cheeseburger, and a large fry, thanks.

I'll see you at the second window.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 02:45 AM
What about his blatant hypocrisy!? Bill Clinton gets attacked for getting a blowjob by a star-struck intern! But terrible TED, the cuntservative, well he gets a degenerate's free pass!

Since when is pedophila an "indiscretion?"

What about it? The world is full of hypocrites.

What is this pedophilia stuff, I am not a big follower of Ted in the gossip columns. Regardless of wether he did this or not, that does not change the fact that I ally myself with some of his views, that is it. He is the keeper of his own conscience.

I certainly to not advocate pedophilia or sexual abuse of any kind.

LT

Panamark
04-24-2005, 03:00 AM
Nothing like a 12 year old sucking your cock inbetween murdering
defenceless animals !!

Viva La Nugent !!!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 03:02 AM

What is this pedophilia stuff, I am not a big follower of Ted in the gossip columns. Regardless of wether he did this or not, that does not change the fact that I ally myself with some of his views, that is it. He is the keeper of his own conscience.

LT

Every pedophile that has an agreeable opinion should be granted a forum then?

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Betty Bush III

Sorry, but unlike you, i'm never gonna be some washed up loser who ended up wasting his life. Ever notice how the people who try to use age as a way to try and put themselves above others are the ones who had the shittiest lives? Having fun working as a secretary in some company under some other company which is controlled by some other company that no one ever heard of?

Let's see, while you're doing that, i'm rehearsing my ass off with my band, HAVING FUN. Something you're not.

Like Brian Young said, I would rather work at Taco Bell for the rest of my life (Not that I do) and be gigging and actively pursuing something that I really love, instead of being some washed up loser working in a cubicle cause it's the safe thing to do.

You know what I get because of it? RESPECT. From people old and young alike. What do you get? Oh wait, all you get is a fucking moderate salary. Have fun, your life isn't gonna improve.

Hell, do you even listen to Van Halen? You must be a Van Hagar fan. You may have been living twice as long as me, but looks like you didn't learn SHIT.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Every pedophile that has an agreeable opinion should be granted a forum then?

No, absolutely not. Where are you getting this from? Is Ted Nugent a convicted sex offender? For the last time, I agree with the position of hunting and firearms, just like several million other Americans. Let it go.

That in no way implies that I condone everything he does, nor do I believe everything he says. I do this thing it is called thinking for myself....

His words are not gospel, clearly you have a problem with Ted and his platform. You also seem to have a problem with people who do not agree with you.

LT

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 03:41 AM
His own daughters talked about him having sex with little girls dumbass. His response was, well i'm a breeder.

Betty Bush III
04-24-2005, 03:49 AM
Sorry, but unlike you, i'm never gonna be some washed up loser who ended up wasting his life. Ever notice how the people who try to use age as a way to try and put themselves above others are the ones who had the shittiest lives? Having fun working as a secretary in some company under some other company which is controlled by some other company that no one ever heard of?

Let's see, while you're doing that, i'm rehearsing my ass off with my band, HAVING FUN. Something you're not.

Like Brian Young said, I would rather work at Taco Bell for the rest of my life (Not that I do) and be gigging and actively pursuing something that I really love, instead of being some washed up loser working in a cubicle cause it's the safe thing to do.

You know what I get because of it? RESPECT. From people old and young alike. What do you get? Oh wait, all you get is a fucking moderate salary. Have fun, your life isn't gonna improve.

Hell, do you even listen to Van Halen? You must be a Van Hagar fan. You may have been living twice as long as me, but looks like you didn't learn SHIT.

Quite an imagination Scat. I like the fighting spirit. I'm feeling guilty now for dumping on you about the Fryolater. It's a joke, relax. From this day forward I'll do my best encouraging you to follow your dreams to fruition so you can work for the right kind of corporation one day.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 03:51 AM
Clearly, we have hit a nerve here. And as for calling me a dumb ass, watch your mouth.

He is a breeder; however that does not excuse his behavior. Why is this aspect of Ted so important to you?

LT
His own daughters talked about him having sex with little girls dumbass. His response was, well i'm a breeder.

Dan
04-24-2005, 05:26 AM
Clearly, we have hit a nerve here. And as for calling me a dumb ass, watch your mouth.

He is a breeder; however that does not excuse his behavior. Why is this aspect of Ted so important to you?

LT

WTF?

Panamark
04-24-2005, 05:32 AM
"THE NUGE" obviously has no problem with compromising the law by sexually abusing minors, yet you cant see a problem with giving him all your faith in gun regulation ??

Roguesgirl
04-24-2005, 05:51 AM
IMO, he is nothing but lunatic with a huge ego, and lots of guns. Scary combo.

I love that Wango Tango tune, though :cool:

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 09:50 AM

LT

Your reply does not make sense, therefore proving that you are a dumbass.

I do not need to watch my mouth, because I meant it in a serious fashion, and meant it 100%. So shut your mouth k? SHH don't talk. You're stupid so you shouldn't be posting yet anyways. Go like read some picture books or something so you get a tiny bit smarter.

DLR'sCock
04-24-2005, 11:51 AM
So the question is, who's going to shoot to kill Ted Nugent for raping 12 year olds???

And it is rape you know....

Ted Nugent, CHILD RAPIST!!!! CHILD MOLESTER!!!!

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
IMO, he is nothing but lunatic with a huge ego, and lots of guns. Scary combo.

I love that Wango Tango tune, though :cool:

Gotta agree on that.

I once heard a joke by a comedian whose name I forget.

"You I just broke up with my girlfriend and was crying on the way over here in my car. It seems that everytime you go through a break-up, you here all those love songs on the radio that remind you of the times you were together -sigh- On the way over, I heard our special song! 'Wango Tango.'":D

blueturk
04-24-2005, 02:11 PM

LT

So by your logic, since the world is full of hypocrites anyway Ted Nugent is justified in condemning pedophiles, even though he is one himself? Give me a fucking break! Nice disclaimer on the end of your post, though.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Your reply does not make sense, therefore proving that you are a dumbass.

I do not need to watch my mouth, because I meant it in a serious fashion, and meant it 100%. So shut your mouth k? SHH don't talk. You're stupid so you shouldn't be posting yet anyways. Go like read some picture books or something so you get a tiny bit smarter.

Please, give me a break. " Go like read a picture book or something"? Was that comment intended to enlighten me? Or was that your feeble attempt to insult me?

LT

Roguesgirl
04-24-2005, 02:52 PM
So the question is, who's going to shoot to kill Ted Nugent for raping 12 year olds???

And it is rape you know....

Ted Nugent, CHILD RAPIST!!!! CHILD MOLESTER!!!!

When he does something wrong its because he's only human, but when someone else does something wrong

KILLL THEM!!!

Big Train
04-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Not at all. Present evidence and a conviction, and I have no problem. Live by the sword....

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Please, give me a break. " Go like read a picture book or something"? Was that comment intended to enlighten me? Or was that your feeble attempt to insult me?

LT

Didn't I tell you to STFU already? Your mind is feeble. Go blow a goat or something. Stop talking.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Didn't I tell you to STFU already? Your mind is feeble. Go blow a goat or something. Stop talking.

Thanks for your suggestion, but having sex with barn yard animals is your job.
LT

blueturk
04-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Not at all. Present evidence and a conviction, and I have no problem. Live by the sword....

Logic says that since Ted has no problem living by the sword, he should have no problem dying by it. But because Nugent made his comments before a very friendly audience, no one called him out on his own dalliances with underage girls. Kind of like Dubya's Orwellian "town hall meetings".

The Scatologist
04-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks for your suggestion, but having sex with barn yard animals is your job.
LT

No, I do not have sex with the likes of you

BigBadBrian
04-24-2005, 11:47 PM

Scat.....who in that sam hell gave you permission to tell people to shut up? You're just a young punk living at home in the closet still living off of mama's tit.

In case everyone forgot, Scat used to be known as "Knucklebones."

An interesting thread of his can be found HERE. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15881) :D :D

Nickdfresh
04-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Scat.....who in that sam hell gave you permission to tell people to shut up? You're just a young punk living at home in the closet still living off of mama's tit.

An interesting thread of his can be found HERE. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15881) :D :D

BBB has a point! STFU is not a real demand to be made...

The Scatologist
04-25-2005, 05:23 AM

You're a 50 year old failure. So now STFU or i'll be sending you to some shitty ass retirement home in a few years.

Nickdfresh
04-25-2005, 06:17 AM
You're a 50 year old failure. So now STFU or i'll be sending you to some shitty ass retirement home in a few years.

Maybe you and Dr.MADDANALVIBEbrator can get together!:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
04-25-2005, 09:01 AM

You bring nothing to the debate table but insults. You're a miserable failure, young man. Go try to find out what will make you happy in life other than insulting others on Internet bulletin boards. You make accusations of those people here and you know nothing about us. Pathetic. Run along and play.

LadyTudor2711
04-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey BBB:

Thanks for having good sense and manners. I just saw the link you attached to your post. It speaks rather loudly to what type of person he is..

It is one thing to participate in the forums, but just to insult people and act like a child is boring and will eventually get annoying.

Why would a member need more than one profile? Seems kind of deceptive?

Some of the writing styles here are very unique, so changing your user name is not that effective. Once and idiot always and idiot.

Best,

LT

aesop
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Once and idiot always and idiot.

Squarely my nomination for 'Quote of the Day"!

BigBadBrian
04-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey BBB:

Thanks for having good sense and manners. I just saw the link you attached to your post. It speaks rather loudly to what type of person he is..

It is one thing to participate in the forums, but just to insult people and act like a child is boring and will eventually get annoying.

Some of the writing styles here are very unique, so changing your user name is not that effective. Once and idiot always and idiot.

Best,

LT

LT, you're welcome. Scat has done this to other people before. There is no reason for it other than you were simply getting the best of him in a debate and he resorted to name-calling. The rest of us who come to this forum alot will often resort to verbal sparring in a good-natured sort of way, but not usually to the extent that this guy usually goes to.

:cool:

LadyTudor2711
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Squarely my nomination for 'Quote of the Day"!

Hey Aesop:

The "Quote of the Day" that should be a thread of its own. lol..

Best,

LT

LadyTudor2711
04-25-2005, 05:59 PM
LT, you're welcome. Scat has done this to other people before. There is no reason for it other than you were simply getting the best of him in a debate and he resorted to name-calling. The rest of us who come to this forum alot will often resort to verbal sparring in a good-natured sort of way, but not usually to the extent that this guy usually goes to.

:cool:

3B:

I figured that was his style. I love the sparring and the humor that happens here, that is what this is about, and the music. I have to negotiate morons all the time, I come here for the variety, not to upset or anger people.
If I want to piss off someone, I crank up the bass on my stereo and torture my neighbor. lol.

Best,

LT

DLR7884
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Scat....how many times have I told you in the past to shut your fucking cock garage?

You aren't funny, at all.

You are an Usher loving homo.

Remember this?:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14716

How about the one where you asked us who the best cell phone provider was.....even though you fucking live in Hawaii?

Here:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16946

You are an immature, polesmoking homo.

DLR7884
I'm gonna get all the newbies to start fucking you up.

DLR7884
04-27-2005, 06:39 PM
How come you haven't responded back to me yet, you fucking queer?

DLR7884
?

Unchainme
04-27-2005, 07:49 PM
God, No Wonder they call Him the Motor City Madman The Nuge is Awesome:cool:

The Scatologist
04-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Hey BBB:

Best,

LT

I've never insulted anyone without being insulted first you dumb piece of shit.

Once you insult me, you're open game to me.

Nitro Express
04-28-2005, 03:02 AM
The Nuge is an interesting character. I have one of his hunting bows and it's AWSOME! I think he gets carried away trying to piss the liberals off. I really wish he would be more proffessional in that regard because many people in the modern world don't realize animals have to be managed and hunting is part of that. They can either be shot and killed quick or starve to death in the winter from a lack of food. Fish and Game departments put a lot of effort into managing the animals in their juristictions.

Being a wildman just turns the uneducated off and you lose your credability. Many people are anti-hunting simply because the modern lifestyle has removed people from that. There's a lot of bad information floating around and people buy into it.

I give The Nuge credit for raising a pretty normal son. His son Rocko wakes up early and does his farm chores. The kid is smart (I've talked with him at one of his dads bow demonstrations) and in shape. Compare him to Jack Osbourne or Wolfgang Van Halen.

LadyTudor2711
04-28-2005, 04:27 PM

ooh....

Just go back to your room...

You are officiallly on ignore...

LT

BigBadBrian
04-28-2005, 04:43 PM

Open game?

Does that mean you're going to stalk her and try to take a picture of her taking a dump? Get off daddy's computer, Scat. :D

Nickdfresh
04-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Ouch! Maybe he can impress her with his fly Usher moves!:)

The Scatologist
05-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Actually, Usher's moves are pretty damn cool. Thank You very much.

One of the things that impress me the most about Usher, is that he doesn't even look that good, facial features wise, but he's probably one of the most wanted men by teenage girls atm, just because he can pool off stylish dance moves. It's refreshing to see, because all that was on MTV for awhile, was shitty pop punk bands with that shitty ass boring generic ass jump where they just well, jump, since Michael Jackson is being weird these days. They can't even fucking scissor kick like Eddie, and a scissor kick isn't even that hard. I got it on like my second try.

Same with Freddy mercury, yeah you really shouldn't compare the 2, but he had teeth like Godzilla, yet his actions made him pretty damn awesome.

Oh, and about the Nuge.

Sure he may hunt deer with Assault Rifles and High Powered bows, but teenagers in the rural regions of Hawaii hunt wild boar with just a couple of dogs and a knife. I really doubt Ted would jump on a boar that can tear his stomach open with it's razor sharp tusks, and flip it over then stab it's throat.

Nitro Express
05-02-2005, 02:42 AM
I was looking at Russian boar hunts and I saw one listing for Hawaii that said they hunted boars with knives there. I would love to go on one of those. Boars are tough animals and have a sloped skull and lots of cartlidge. They are hard animals to kill and once you shoot one, they charge you. I took a Marlin lever action in 45-70 when I went on my boar hunt. I had him turned into the most tastey sausage too.

I can't imagine taking one with a knife. That's some scary shit right there.