PDA

View Full Version : Fuck

Thorman
04-17-2005, 05:07 PM
14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually had to wait 2 months from this date to get this CD. I remember going to the HMV store in West Edmonton Mall and they put up these huge posters/banners in the front display. I asked the manager if I could have one of them when they decide to remove the huge banners, etc. The manager said they were already spoken for. DAMN!

bueno bob
04-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K. - that being the case, are there any gay men here that would like to fuck? I hate girls.

No big surprise to the rest of us, is it?

Last_Child
04-18-2005, 03:45 PM
I actually consider buying that album...but I bought some AC/DC instead... Waaaaay better!

Last_Child
04-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Considered.!!
fak.

academic punk
04-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Last_Child
I actually consider buying that album...but I bought some AC/DC instead... Waaaaay better!

What a coincidence! I actually considired buying the album, too...but I stuck my dick in an electric cheese grater instead...it was a horrible experince but also "waaaaaaay better" to buying that piece of motherfucking piece of shit garbage!!!

FORD
04-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Actually that album's not bad. As long as you skip the Crystal Pepsi ad and turn off the vocals on the rest.

monkeythe
04-23-2005, 03:01 AM
When that album came out, it was the end of a great era for music. I remember the semester (Fall 91) when FUCK came out buying GNR Use Your Illusions, Metallica's Black Album, & Ozzy's No More Tears. Then at the end of the semester I heard a band called Nirvana for the first time.

JCOOK
04-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
What a coincidence! I actually considired buying the album, too...but I stuck my dick in an electric cheese grater instead...it was a horrible experince but also "waaaaaaay better" to buying that piece of motherfucking piece of shit garbage!!!

I thought it sounded fantastic.....as it hit the freeway and exploded when I threw it out of my vehicle doin 95mph!:D

Casemeister
04-24-2005, 06:34 AM
It's a decent album. I don't hate the Hagar era. Yeah, I much prefer CVH, but the Sammy era had its moments. If you removed Man On A Mission, In 'n' Out, and Spanked, the album would be much, much better. Those songs are pure filler and REALLY bring the album down.

"I'm a man on a mission
Straight ahead
Less talk, more action
I got no distractions."

What the hell is that?! It sounds like a two year old wrote it. The great thing about CVH is the fact that the great songs are, well, great, and the lesser songs are still very good. With Van Hagar, the good songs are good and the bad songs are very bad. That's my opinion, anyway ;)

Everyone talks about Alex's mammoth sounding drums on this album, but IMO they sound TOO big. Too much reverb. Everything on the album is too wet.

bigc
04-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Casemeister
. Everything on the album is too wet.

sammy overcompensating in this department as he has never made a girl that way.

Casemeister
04-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by bigc
sammy overcompensating in this department as he has never made a girl that way.

I KNEW somebody would use the "wet" quote outta context.

Not saying it's a bad thing; just saying I knew I was asking for trouble. :D ;)

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 01:35 AM
14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually had to wait 2 months from this date to get this CD. I remember going to the HMV store in West Edmonton Mall and they put up these huge posters/banners in the front display. I asked the manager if I could have one of them when they decide to remove the huge banners, etc. The manager said they were already spoken for. DAMN!

Hey, how old is Thorman? I was under the impression that he was a 14-15 year old kid (and a stupid one at that) from the way he writes. But this post shows he's much older, which makes him even more of a loser.

Oh well, I guess thats Hagar fans for ya.

Thorman
04-25-2005, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
Hey, how old is Thorman? I was under the impression that he was a 14-15 year old kid (and a stupid one at that) from the way he writes. But this post shows he's much older, which makes him even more of a loser.

Oh well, I guess thats Hagar fans for ya.

You know what?? That is almost funny....If you actually did some research and were able to accurately comment on my writing style you would know that I am a white guy, adult, sports oriented, career , etc....So, get off your ass, put away your roach and get with the real world you sichophant

Golden AWe
04-25-2005, 05:20 AM
You know what?? That is almost funny....If you actually did some research and were able to accurately comment on my writing style you would know that I am a white guy, adult, sports oriented, career , etc....So, get off your ass, put away your roach and get with the real world you sichophant

post your photo, thorman.

post a photo of your car.

tell us about your career.

tell us about the sports you do.

tell us about your women.

tell us why would you start a thread with a subject like f.u.c.k., unless you are a lame troll.

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 08:54 AM

Did you mean sycophant? All I was saying is that the way you write makes you come across as a kid, not a grown adult. But thats just me! So I'm sorry I didn't find the time to research your sorry existance.

larbo
04-25-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm prolly cuttin my own throat here but I like this album. a lot of the solos are smokin'. I liked ed's appearance about that time too.(no I'm not gay) it was kinda like he went back in time. did'nt they find out that all the mics above al's drums were off during recording or somethin?