PDA

View Full Version : A Message From General Patton

4moreyears
04-17-2005, 10:47 PM
http://www.endglobalterror.org/media/patton/patton.htm

Nickdfresh
04-17-2005, 11:47 PM
http://www.marshallsworld.com/Full%20of%20Shit%20Friends.jpg
So, what assholes adopted General Patton as their propaganda mascot?

4moreyears
04-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Hey DickDFresh,

Yea you are right 9-11 and these assholes cutting peoples heads off is a bunch of propaganda. WOW, glad you and your brilliance are available to keep us all straight.

JH

Nickdfresh
04-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Hey DickDFresh,

Yea you are right 9-11 and these assholes cutting peoples heads off is a bunch of propaganda. WOW, glad you and your brilliance are available to keep us all straight.

JH

What a bunch of bullshit. Yeah, just put everything in a big neat pile to keep it simple for your little brain! Again. Answer the question! What asslickers are now exploiting Patton for their bullshit agenda?

4moreyears
04-18-2005, 12:02 AM
What does it matter. Anyone who has studied history knows Gen. Patton would be more agressive then Pres. Bush. I am sure he would be happy to be "Exploited" as you say.

I really do not think it is in a neat pile. Facts are Facts. I guess keeping it in a pile makes it easy for you unpatriotic assholes to dismiss.

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 12:11 AM
What does it matter. Anyone who has studied history knows Gen. Patton would be more agressive then Pres. Bush. I am sure he would be happy to be "Exploited" as you say.

I really do not think it is in a neat pile. Facts are Facts. I guess keeping it in a pile makes it easy for you unpatriotic assholes to dismiss.

Aggressive at what? Invading a country that had nothing to do with 9-11? Maybe you shouldn't speak for the dead, let them form their own opinions. It's just as likely that Patton, being smart and competent, would have thought Bush to be a complete fuck-stick.

What facts? How many people were decapitated before we invaded Iraq? And again, what did Iraq have to do with 9-11? Facts, you speak of facts? You are just rehashing the same old bullshit, and placing Patton's face over it.

And supa'-patriot...When are you joining the Army tough guy?

4moreyears
04-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey Fuck Stick,

And you are dismissing it!!! Thank god dumb asses like you are not in charge of our country. I guess Iraq with Saddam in charge was not a danger. They never had any intentions of harming America. They wanted what was best for our families right? Wake up asshole. Next time a fucking moron like Sean Penn wants to go lead peace talks with some murdering dictator why don't you go with?

How do you know I have not already served my country? You do not know me?

Dr. Love
04-18-2005, 12:20 AM
C'mon kiddies. Lets play nice.

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Hey Fuck Stick,

And you are dismissing it!!! Thank god dumb asses like you are not in charge of our country. I guess Iraq with Saddam in charge waqs not a danger. They never had any intentions of harming America. They wanted what was best for our families right? Wake up asshole. Next time a fucking moron like Sean Penn wants to go negociate peace talks with some murdering dictator why don't you go with?

How do you know I have not already served my country? You do not know me?

Easy there internet tough guy! Use spell check from now on.

What evidence do we have that Saddam wanted to 'harm our country?' I mean, sanctions did help to kill nearly 500,000 Iraqi kids, but other than that, there is absolutely NO evidence that Saddam wanted anyone dead! How many WMD's have we found? Yeah, I thought so!

Give me a fucking break! How many dictators do we negotiate with on a daily basis? Like Bush's friends in Saudi Arabia? Pakistan? Wake the fuck up! It's about oil, not democracy or security!

So tell me, what have you done for your country that you can so readily dismiss my patriotism?

FORD
04-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Patton is dead. Therefore, he has no opinion on this goddamn lie called "the war on terror".

End of story.

BigBadBrian
04-18-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Easy there internet tough guy! Use spell check from now on.

Oh brother, look who is talking? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
04-18-2005, 08:23 AM
It's about oil, not democracy or security!

That's an astounding statement. You really are naive, Nick. It's actually about all of the above, but in ways you've probably never stopped to realize. Carry on with your silly little illusions. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Oh brother, look who is talking? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exactly, so shut the fuck up and go jack off to your Ann Coulter "Crying Game" comic book!

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 06:09 PM
That's an astounding statement. You really are naive, Nick. It's actually about all of the above, but in ways you've probably never stopped to realize. Carry on with your silly little illusions. :gulp:

Really? Then tell me why we never "liberated" North Korea even though we have proof that they possess WMD's and the regime is far more brutal than Saddam's? Oh, wait, they don't have any oil!:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
04-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Really? Then tell me why we never "liberated" North Korea even though we have proof that they possess WMD's and the regime is far more brutal than Saddam's? Oh, wait, they don't have any oil!:rolleyes:

True enough, Kim Jong Il is one evil bastard and deserves to be taken out. However, why should we do it?

Why shouldn't the Chinese, Japanese, or even his "brothers" to the South do the job? They have far more at stake in the region than we do. Do they care about human rights like we do? We'll see.

We know who gave them the WMD technology:

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/7658.jpg

FORD
04-18-2005, 09:29 PM

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2003/05/09/drmsaa.jpg
Yep, we certainly do (http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/article/0,2763,952289,00.html)

Nickdfresh
04-18-2005, 11:08 PM
True enough, Kim Jong Il is one evil bastard and deserves to be taken out. However, why should we do it?

Why shouldn't the Chinese, Japanese, or even his "brothers" to the South do the job? They have far more at stake in the region than we do. Do they care about human rights like we do? We'll see.

Passing the buck are we? Pathetic!
http://desktopdownload.org/gw/rummysaddam.jpg