PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10 Conservative Idiots (No. 194)

FORD
04-18-2005, 03:51 AM
The Top 10 Conservative Idiots (No. 194)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/194.jpg
April 18, 2005
Hammertime Edition

That's right - Tom DeLay (1) has made it to the top of the list for the third week running. How much longer will rank-and-file Republicans put up with his antics? Elsewhere, The Bush Administration (2) has an interesting new plan for dealing with terrorism, Senate Republicans (3) showed how much they care about American military personnel, and George W. Bush (5) made some dubious statements about the invasion of Iraq. Meanwhile, Sean Hannity (6) demonstrated the integrity of Fox "News," The Alliance Defense Fund (7) likes harassment, Eric Rudolph (8) is not, apparently, a terrorist, and Jeff Miller (10) has made an ass of himself....

1) Tom DeLay

I promise you it's not my intention to put Tom DeLay at the top of this list week after week until he gets booted out of Washington D.C. - far from it. If he keeps this up I'll run out of bad puns for the name of each week's edition. It's just that, well, it seems like he's been going out of his way to earn the number one spot lately. Most recently The Hammer was out and about blaming the Democrats - again - for his misfortunes, because if there's one thing Republicans want you to know about America, it's that personal responsibility is paramount. Wait a second, that's not it... what was it again? Oh yes - it's that everything is the Democrats' fault. :rolleyes:

This time, though, it appears Tom needs a little help from his friends. In a private meeting last week he urged his GOP pals to blame the Democrats (and the "liberal media" naturally) if they were asked about his ethics misfortunes. Sadly it seems that some Republicans are starting to step away from the stench of impropriety surrounding the Hose Majority Leader: Rick Santorum said last week that he doesn't believe that DeLay is guilty of any crimes, but he should "lay out what he did and why he did it," Newt Gingrich noted that "DeLay's problem isn't with the Democrats; DeLay's problem is with the country," Rep. Tom Tancredo said, "If he chose to resign as majority leader until these matters are resolved, that's probably not the worst idea," Rep. Christopher Shays went a bit further, calling DeLay "an absolute embarrassment to me and to the Republican Party," and George W. Bush said, "I'm looking forward to working with Tom. He's been a very effective leader." Which means DeLay is definitely in trouble. ;)

(A quick aside: if Rick Santorum is so keen on Tom DeLay explaining himself, perhaps Santorum could also tell everyone why, when he went down to Florida because he was so concerned for the well-being of Terri Schiavo, he flew on a Wal-Mart corporate jet and raised $250,000 for his 2006 re-election campaign?)

DeLay has also continued to criticize the judiciary, saying that recent court decisions "are not examples of a mature society, but of a judiciary run amok." I guess a mature society is one in which Tom DeLay has complete control over the federal government and every judge in the country makes decisions that he agrees with. However, he also apologized for his earlier remarks about judges (see Idiots 192) saying, "I probably said - I did, I didn't probably - I said something in an inartful way, and I shouldn't have said it that way, and I apologize for saying it that way." So all you judges who have had to get extra security from the U.S. Marshals can breathe a sigh of relief now. Tom DeLay didn't mean to encourage his radical nutcase supporters in such an "inartful" way. :mad:

2)The Bush Administration

Considering how badly things are going for George W. Bush and the Republicans at the moment, it's a wonder we haven't had a good old terror alert to keep us on our toes and remind us how much better life is under the GOP. But the Bush administration really doesn't seem too keen to take that tack at the moment - it was revealed last week that the State Department is eliminating a 19-year-old international terrorism report.

Why? Because, according to Knight Ridder, "the government's top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the publication covered." I guess the administration's anti-terror policies are really working wonders, eh? Apparently the National Counterterrorism Center reported 625 "significant" terrorist attacks in 2004 compared with 175 attacks in 2003. The 2003 total was the highest in twenty years, and incidentally the 2003 report was the one the administration used to justify its anti-terror policies in the run up to the 2004 election.

So in light of this information it's good to know that the administration is taking action to stop terrorism by, uh, not reporting it.

3) Senate Republicans

Now is also probably a good time to remind ourselves of how well the Republicans are treating our military. Last week Senate Republicans blocked Democratic efforts to add more money for veterans' health care to a supplemental appropriations bill in a party-line 54-46 vote. According to the Marine Corps Times, the money - which the Republicans voted against - was to "cover costs of treating returning combat veterans for war-related injuries and to cover shortfalls in funding for VA programs." Thad Cochran (R-Naturally), chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, said that the money was "not really an emergency need." I wonder how Republicans are going to explain that to the injured veterans coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan? No, don't tell me - they'll blame the Democrats.

4) Wolf Blitzer

Here's a shining example of the insidious conservative spin that infests the corporate media: on a recent edition of CNN's Inside Politics, Wolf Blitzer discussed the Pope's funeral with Crossfire hosts Paul Begala (the liberal one) and Robert Novak (the treasonous one). He introduced the segment thusly:

While they were united today in mourning the death of the pope, U.S. Catholics are a diverse group, as illustrated by two of our Crossfire co-hosts, the conservative Robert Novak, the liberal Paul Begala. Both good Catholics - I don't know "good" Catholics, but both Catholics. I'm sure Bob is a good Catholic, I'm not so sure about Paul Begala.

Huh... interesting. Now why would Bob Novak be a good Catholic, but Paul Begala a bad one? Sure, Paul Begala is in favor of things like a woman's right to choose, which goes against the church's official positions - but Robert Novak is a strong supporter of things like the death penalty and Bush's invasion of Iraq, which also goes against the church's official positions. So why did Wolfie decided that Novak was the good Catholic and Begala was the bad Catholic? Aside from the fact that Blitzer is a biased fool, obviously?

Fortunately Paul Begala decided to take offense at Wolf's aspersion asking, "who are you to pass moral judgment on my religion, Mr. Blitzer?" and reminding him that "My eldest son is named John Paul, after the Pope." He continued, "I'm serious, that annoys me. I don't think anybody should presume that a liberal is not a good Catholic." A cowed Blitzer had to finish with a lame, "I was only teasing," and said, "Don't be so sensitive." Nice thing to say to someone on the day of their church leader's funeral, eh?

5) George W. Bush

April 9 marked the second anniversary of the fall of Baghdad, and Our Great Leader was back on Planet Braindead last week telling a crowd at Fort Hood that the toppling of Saddam's statue was equal to the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989. Let's take a look shall we?

Here's a picture of the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/194_fall1.jpg

Now here's a picture of the toppling of Saddam's statue in 2003:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/194_fall2.jpg

Okay, one more photo, this time from Baghdad on the recent second anniversary of the fall of Saddam's statue - the anniversary that prompted Bush to make his little speech in the first place:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/194_fall3.jpg

That's much more like it! Look at that cheering throng! Why, it brings a tear to the eye! Well, it does until you realize that the huge crowd of people in that picture are gathered en masse to protest the American occupation. Oh well.

6) Sean Hannity

Whether you know him as Derek Smalls or Principal Seymour Skinner, Harry Shearer is a hero - and he proved it again last week by exposing loudmouth Fox News hack Sean Hannity. On his radio show, Shearer played an off-air Hannity & Colmes audiotape from the midst of the Terri Schiavo case, where Hannity can be heard giving two of Schiavo's former nurses some helpful tips on how to answer Alan Colmes' questions...

Hannity: Just say, "I'm here to tell what I saw" ... No matter what the question, "I'm here to tell you what I saw. I'm here to tell you what I saw." ... Say, "I'm not going to be distracted by silliness." How's that? Does that help you? Look into that camera. Look at me when I'm talking.

Later, on air...

Nurse Iyer: I don't have any opinions or judgments. I was there.

After the segment, off-air...

Hannity: We got the points out. It's hard, this isn't easy. But you did great, both of you. Thank you, guys. Those nurses are powerful, aren't they?

Good Lord, Fox News is shit.

7)The Alliance Defense Fund

The annual "Day of Silence" has in recent years become extremely popular among students at schools and colleges across the country. According to the Associated Press, "Most Day of Silence participants go through the school day without speaking - a tactic for drawing attention to the isolation and harassment experienced by many gay students." And it's working - the Day of Silence is apparently now observed by tens of thousands of students each year. But faced with this outbreak of tolerance and understanding, the pro-harassment lobby has decided to have its say.

It seems that drawing attention to the plight of gay students is not acceptable to pro-harassment groups such as the Alliance Defense Fund and Focus on the Family, who have organized their own "Day of Truth" to counter the Day of Silence. Participants in the Day of Truth will hand out cards to classmates which criticize the "detrimental personal and social behavior" of homosexuals. Mike Johnson of the Alliance Defense Fund stated last week that the Day of Truth is supposed to be "peaceful and respectful." He said, "No one is for bullying and harassment, but ..." (ah, you knew there would be a but, didn't you?) "... that's cloaking their real message - that homosexuality is good for society." And Mr. Johnson's view of homosexuality is? "You can call it sinful or destructive - ultimately it's both."

So let me get this straight. The Alliance Defense Fund and their pro-harassment buddies don't want to promote the persecution of gay students per se - they just want to let people know that gay students are sinful, destructive, and participate in detrimental personal and social behavior. Hmm... well that should help end the bullying.

8) Eric Rudolph

Combine religious fanaticism with a political agenda and explosives, and what do you get? Some might call it terrorism - but the corporate media was noticeably shy about referring to Olympics bomber Eric Rudolph as a terrorist last week, despite the fact that he meets all the criteria. (But I forgot. These days you can't be a terrorist unless you have brown skin and a towel on your head, right?)

So while conservative pundits have been ranting about the dangerous and frightening epidemic of, um, pie-throwing, the man who killed innocent people during a wave of family planning clinic bombings released a statement last week which contained whole sections apparently lifted straight from the Republican party platform. In fact, the statement is most remarkable for how smoothly Rudolph segues between the language of conservative leaders and the language of Osama bin Laden:

Abortion is murder. And when the regime in Washington legalized, sanctioned and legitimized this practice, they forfeited their legitimacy and moral authority to govern. ... Because I believe that abortion is murder, I also believe that force is justified and in an attempt to stop it. Because this government is committed to the policy of maintaining the policy of abortion and protecting it, the agents of this government are the agents of mass murder, whether knowingly or unknowingly. And whether these agents of the government are armed or otherwise they are legitimate targets in the war to end this holocaust, especially those agents who carry arms in defense of this regime and the enforcement of its laws. This is the reason and the only reason for the targeting of so-called law enforcement personnel.

I guess their "time will come," eh? Rudolph goes go on to rail against George W. Bush, calling him a "coward" for not doing enough to overturn Roe vs. Wade (gee, wasn't the ingrate satisfied with his tax cut?) and then marches further into la-la land with a quick rant about gays:

Along with abortion, another assault upon the integrity of American society is the concerted effort to legitimize the practice of homosexuality. Homosexuality is an aberrant sexual behavior, and as such I have complete sympathy and understanding for those who are suffering from this condition. Practiced by consenting adults within the confines of their own private lives, homosexuality is not a threat to society. Those, consenting adults practicing this behavior in privacy should not be hassled by a society which respects the sanctity of private sexual life. But when the attempt is made to drag this practice out of the closet and into the public square in an "in your face" attempt to force society to accept and recognize this behavior as being just as legitimate and normal as the natural man/woman relationship, every effort should be made, including force if necessary, to halt this effort. This effort is commonly known as the homosexual agenda. Whether it is gay marriage, homosexual adoption, hate crimes laws including gays, or the attempt to introduce a homosexual normalizing curriculum into our schools, all of these efforts should be ruthlessly opposed.

Man, he should get a job at the Alliance Defense Fund. So let's see: anti-abortion, anti-gay, likes the idea of killing innocent people, thinks that George W. Bush is a liberal pussy... yup, sounds just like one of Osama's crew. Or a Freeper. Take your pick.

9) Arthur Finkelstein

GOP strategist Arthur Finkelstein made a name for himself helping Republican politicians attack their opponents as "too liberal;" he was particularly responsible for the rise of the famously conservative Senator Jesse Helms. So you may be surprised to learn that Mr. Finkelstein married his male partner last week in a civil ceremony in Massachusetts. Apparently Finkelstein believes that "visitation rights, health care benefits and other human relationship contracts that are taken for granted by all married people should be available to partners." Exactly what we've been saying all along!

So it's kinda strange that Finkelstein should spend twenty-five years working for people like Jesse Helms - a man who was well known for such delightful comments as "there is not one single case of AIDS in this country that cannot be traced in origin to sodomy" and "the homosexual movement threatens the strength and survival of the American family." Actually... it's not that strange. He's just a massive, massive hypocrite.

10) Jeff Miller

And finally, speaking of massive hypocrites, meet Jeff Miller, Republican state senator from Tennessee. Miller is currently sponsoring a constitutional amendment which would ban gay marriages in the state and "[solemnize] the relationship of one man and one woman." Unfortunately it turns out that Miller's own marriage could do with a bit of solemnizing - his wife filed for divorce last month and accused him of "inappropriate marital conduct." Miller's wife is accusing him of having a fling with a woman in Nashville - according to WSMV.com, "she said family members saw him with the woman at a Martina McBride concert." Oops.

You know, this is a tragic story and personally I blame Arthur Finkelstein. Poor old Jeff Miller was just trying to do the right thing and prevent homosexuals from ruining the marriages of heterosexuals, and then along comes Mr. and Mr. Finkelstein and the next thing you know Jeff Miller is cheating on his wife at a Martina McBride concert. If only Jeff had been able to amend the state constitution sooner, this would have never happened. Curse you meddling Finkelsteins. :(

+++

Addendum to the list: last week we featured my new all-time favorite conservative idiot, The Ultimate Warrior (aka Mr. Warrior). For those of you who enjoyed Mr. Warrior's antics, please head over to somethingawful.com and read this hilarious email exchange between webmaster Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka and Mr. Warrior's "Director of Communications" Chris Lewis. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. See you next week!

Nickdfresh
04-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Interesting...More gay, phoney, two-timing, Republican, Neo Con, hypocritical asslickers!

Feel free to lecture on abortion and terrorism!

monkeythe
04-23-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Addendum to the list: last week we featured my new all-time favorite conservative idiot, The Ultimate Warrior (aka Mr. Warrior). For those of you who enjoyed Mr. Warrior's antics, please head over to somethingawful.com and read this hilarious email exchange between webmaster Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka and Mr. Warrior's "Director of Communications" Chris Lewis. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. See you next week! [/B]

I read this last week and it is one of the funniest & most surreal things I have ever read. We may want to take down all the anti-Warrior posts before his "Director of Communications" stalks members of the Roth Army and insults their physiques.

monkeythe
04-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Sorry for the length of this, but it is really funny and gets better as it goes along

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2790

04.11.05: Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka - Legal Threat: "THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR and CHRIS LEWIS"

I thought I had seen it all. In my nearly eight years of using the Internet, I've been threatened by lawsuits from webmasters, psychotic game developers, heavy metal bands, adult men who wear diapers, and even more psychotic game developers. I had never, in my entire life, thought I would eventually receive a lawsuit from THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. Well, not exactly the Ultimate Warrior, but his "Director of Communications," whatever that means. I guess that's the guy who picks up the phone when it rings and then turns it around the correct way so Mr. Ultimate Warrior is speaking into the correct end.

Zack "The Human Lawsuit" Parsons wrote up Mr. Warrior's homepage as an Awful Link of the Day last Friday, and to be quite honest, he really didn't say anything terribly harsh about the guy. Well, at least not compared to our normal Awful Links of the Day, where we all chip in and attempt to make the respective webmasters commit suicide in the shortest timespan possible. The Ultimate Warrior, a washed-up, has-been WWF superstar, has apparently taken a few too many blows to the skull with folding chairs because he's now an ultra-conservative blowhard, launching tirades against every single underhanded liberal conspiracy he can find inside the dark abyss of his mind. He recently spoke at the University of Connecticut, and was quoted as saying (among other gems), "queering don't make the world work" and, upon being asked a question by a student from the Middle East, advised him to "get a towel." Ha ha, get it? Because he's a towelhead! Oh those crazy Arabs, when will they ever learn?!? Zack's writeup of the Warrior's site described him as a "crazy racist," which I personally feel was letting the guy off quite easy.

Chris Lewis, The Ultimate Warrior's "Director of Communications," apparently didn't agree.

TO: webmaster@somethingawful.com
CC: mrwarrior@earthlink.net

As Director of Communications for Ultimate Creations, Inc. - which owns all rights associated with the wrestling character Ultimate Warrior - part of my job is to address any violations of Ultimate Creations' intellectual property rights associated with the character. Consider this email as your fair notice that we consider your site to be in violation of those rights.

A current posting on your site refers to the Ultimate Warrior as a "racist" - a statement that is not true, and is clearly libelous.

Furthermore, Ultimate Creations, Inc. has never authorized you or anyone affiliated with your website to use the image or likeness of Ultimate Warrior.

If the offending portion of your post is not removed by 9 AM on Monday, April 11, 2005, we will be forced to take appropriate legal action to address the libel and unauthorized use of the Ultimate Warrior likeness. We also expect an apology for your outrageous accusations against Warrior.

Sincerely,
Chris Lewis
Director of Communications
Ultimate Creations, Inc.

Well how do ya likes that! It would appear that voicing your opinion on the Internet is now highly illegal, especially if it is negative and involves rambling neo-conservatives who used to tie bicycle streamers around their arms. That's strange, I always thought the conservatives were the guys who loved free speech and the Founding Fathers and the 10 Commandments and all that other crap which grants me the liberty to call people "fags" on the Internet without having to worry about the government breaking down my door and lobbing wheelbarrows full of tear gas into my extensive DDR dance pad stockpile. I obviously have no idea how the Internet, and most of America for that matter, operates! And yes, the Ultimate Warrior really has an Earthlink email address... an ULTIMATE Earthlink address.

TO: cl9904@msn.com

Dear Chris Lewis, Director of Communications for Ultimate Creations, Inc.,

Since I assumed your client, Mr. Ultimate Warrior, fell off the face of the Earth sometime after his stunning career in the WWF, I had to do an Internet search and determine exact what your client, Senor Warrior, was up to these days. I naturally expected to read a lengthy series of news snippets with titles such as "FORMER WRESTLER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST TOOTH DECAY" or "PREVIOUS WWF SUPERSTAR CLAIMS VICTORY OVER HALITOSIS," but instead I discovered he is a very animated, lively conservative activist!

I read his article about something happening at the University of Connecticut, and believe your zealous pursuit of legal action goes against Dr. Warrior's own wishes. For example, he writes:

"It’s funny how you could find the words to distance yourselves from the truths I was unafraid to tell, but could not find any words - not one - to tell about the indecent, moronic, and uncivil acts of those who were present who literally threaten the sanity and lawfulness of this world. Every single word you wrote and each silent implication you made said nothing less than that you were unoffended and OK with your opponents' exercise of their First Amendment rights, but offended by mine simply because I put them down bluntly and without political correctness."

This exactly describes what is occurring here. People are using their First Amendment rights "to tell about the indecent, moronic, and uncivil acts of those who were present." Your issue here arises because your label of who the uncivil folks were differs from theirs. You are attempting to squash their First Amendment rights under the guise of yet another liberal lawsuit, claiming "oh free speech is a-okay just as long as it doesn't offend me personally!"

So which side is your spokesperson for? Free speech or censorship? You guys sound an awful lot like a liberal operation to me, whining and threatening lawsuits when your precious "free speech" offends you. You guys, of all people, should be able to realize that.

If King Warrior would like a free forums account to defend himself against the opinions of others, tell me to email me with what details he'd like and I'll give him one. But hell, I'm not going to remove anything or apologize for folks using their god-given right to express their own opinions, and you can set whatever deadline on whatever date you like, but you're not going to scare me with your whiny liberal tactics.

- Rich

As you can tell, I assumed the easiest way to irk these people would be by comparing them to their arch-rivals, the dreaded LIBERALS. I thought my email came off pretty friendly and nice, as I even offered Mr. Warrior of the Ultimate Variety a FREE FORUMS ACCOUNT (up to a $29.95 value!). I thought that would be just completely awesome. Imagine, the Ultimate Warrior on the Something Awful forums, suplexing nerds all over the joint and generally just tearing ass all over the Internet.

Alas, it was not meant to be, as the dreaded Chris Lewis, Director of Communicating to Communicators, decided to get a little nasty!

Dear Mr. Kyanka,

It's sad to see that your judgment is as poor as the quality of your site.

You see, it is our position that you are taking the liberal position - claiming First Amendment protection for something that clearly goes beyond the scope of protected speech as envisioned by the Founding Fathers. The First Amendment should not and cannot be construed to defend violation of others' intellectual property rights or to libel them (which is the case here) or to offend others' sense of morality (which is the case with pornography, etc.). Your attack is so malicious and baseless that it is wholly without merit. Even when these violations come from someone as relatively inconsequential and unsuccessful as yourself, they must be addressed properly.

I am not going to debate conservativism versus liberalism with you. I have put you on notice that you are libelling my client, and you have responded in a fashion that is evidence that you have received that notice and do not intend to comply with our simple requests. I was, however, somewhat amused by your offer of a forum to Warrior - like if he's going to make a public statement, it would be to you? Right.

You've expressed your thoughts clearly. Just remember now - we gave you a fair chance to resolve this amicably.

Sincerely,
Chris Lewis
Director of Communications
Ultimate Creations, Inc.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, was when Mr. Chris' unbridled rage began manifesting itself like that fruity pink slime from "Ghostbusters 2." I assumed there was nothing I could do to stop the avalanche of legal death about to descend upon me, so I decided to roll with the punches. How could I possibly argue with somebody such as Chris Lewis, who was able to channel the ghosts of the Founding Fathers through his First Amendment obsessed brain?

Dear Mr. Director of Communications,

I look forward to your exciting lawsuit! I simply cannot wait to read the next exciting, action-filled update by Mr. Warrior detailing how the Internet is a vast liberal plot to destroy humanity and make the entire Earth blow up like a gigantic cake crammed full of homosexuals and foreigners. Both of you remind me how all political extremities, both far left and far right, embrace the exact same rhetoric. God bless America, the land of the lawsuit and the home of the offended. May you and your bicycle streamer-wearing boss both enjoy a successful libel / slander / intellectual copyright / insane washed up "pro" wrestler lawsuit against me. I have but one request: can "Mean" Gene Okerlund be present in the court when your boss testifies against me?

Sincerely,
Richard Kyanka
Director of Communications and Busting Folding Chairs Over Suckers' Heads
Something Awful Creations, Inc.

At this point, you should probably get ready for the insanity. Strap yourself into your chair. Wedge in a mouth guard. Cancel any appointments you may have for the next decade because Chris Lewis, spokesperson for THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, is here to get creepy wacko on your collective stank asses!

Richard,
I'm pretty sure that after reading this, you're going to realize that you're only getting yourself deeper in trouble. I've already tracked down quite a bit of information about you.

For example, your address:
PO Box 997
Lees Summit, MO 64063

Did you know that for only $1 someone can go to the post office, fill out a simple form, and find out the street address of the individual who rented the box?

I also know that your wife's name is Megan, and that you two were married on February 13, 2005. I've also tracked down a street address and telephone number for "another" Richard Kyanka. I actually called this telephone number. This was either you or your father. A terrible shame that you don't have the balls to claim your own name, little man. Speaking of little man, I've also managed to track down a couple of pictures of you, which I've attached to this email. You should really spend less time typing away at your computer and a little more time in the gym. Those arms of yours look like spaghetti. And those rosy-red cheeks of yours are quite manly, as well. Bottom line - if you're going to talk tough, you need to be prepared to back that up. To use the old (but in this case, appropriate) cliche, you're letting your mouth write checks that your body can't possibly cash.

Listen - this isn't going to turn out the way you want it to, Richard. Given that you attended Vanderbilt University, you're ostensibly a smart fellow. By now, I'm sure that you're aware of the fact that you're in the wrong by permitting outright libel against Warrior on your website. I'm also sure that you realize that you've only made matters worse for yourself by passing along my email address to your minions so they can harass or threaten me. How cowardly of you to bring in others when you simply lack the fortitude to stand up for yourself! At this point, I've already tracked down two of the emails from your fans - one from Truman State University and one from Sonoma State University. I've had long talks with the IT supervisors at each school. The young men that YOU brought into what could have otherwise been a simple and civil disagreement are now facing disciplinary actions - including suspension from their respective universities - because they were foolish enough to bite on your plea to have your little followers harass or threaten me. I'm sure you're going to swear up and down that you had nothing to do with this escalation. Yet, this is one situation in which you're not going to be able to escape responsibility for your actions.

Your ego has gotten the better of you, Richard. I see by reading a bit of your site that you've been threatened before. However, you're in the big leagues now. This is serious business. Warrior fought a five-year legal battle with Titan Sports to secure ownership of his character - and he prevailed. You're little more than a fly to be swatted to Warrior and myself. And Richard, when we swat a fly - we swat the hell out of it.

Sincerely,
Chris Lewis

As you can plainly see, we've progressed from "lawsuit threats" to "stalking families and calling people ugly." Now I'm no lawyer, but I'm not too sure that's how the legal system normally operates. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "maybe." So Chris Lewis, Director of Directing the ULTIMATE WARRIOR, is now talking about my wife, parents, rosy-red cheeks, beating me up, and something about flies and fly swatters. And serious business. All that.

Might I also add that Chris Lewis, Directing Director of Directions, actually called my father on the phone? Indeed this Internet is serious business! The Ultimate Warrior is now making house calls, spreading his ultra-conservative reign of terror to people who have absolutely no idea who he is or what he's talking about! Maybe next he can call my fifth-grade math teacher and let her know how "rosy-red" my cheeks are. I'd be ruined!

Dear Chris Lewis, Director of Internet Detective Skills,

I have noticed your awesome legal strategy has shifted from "threatening to sue for fictional claims" to "insulting my physique and commenting upon my rosy-red cheeks." This is a very clever move on your part, as many legal issues have been resolved this way. Did you know that's how the FBI captured Al Capone? It's true; they sent him a letter talking about his "rosy-red cheeks" and then berated his arm size! Capone had no choice but to storm into FBI offices, at which point he was captured and thrown into jail. I don't remember what for, I think he molested kids with the Pope or something.

Regardless, I am now aware of what a legal detective dynamo I am up against. You are not only able to call my relatives (using the phone, which I assume, you dialed by yourself), but you additionally copy and paste information that I write about on my public website! I shall forever remember this day as the day I messed with the wrong person (Chris Lewis), or "TDIMWTWP(CL)" for short. I like acronyms. And ponies. If you'd like more top secret public information about me, feel free to use this:

* I have brown hair
* My car is black
* I have two dogs
* I like to drink soda
* I have this bad gas problem where I fart uncontrollably in the mornings after I wake up and then, to cover my tracks, I kind of give this disappointed look at my dogs, just in case somebody walks by and smells my gas

In summary, I am excitedly dreading the sheer amount of swatting you and your Warrior of the Ultimate variety plan on inflicting to me. I know I am nothing but a fly with skinny arms and "rosy-red cheeks" to you, a worthless parasite to be thrown into the turnbuckles and body slammed with extreme prejudice, but I, dear sir, am just a silly fly who writes checks that his body can't possibly cash. I am a check-writing fly.

With "rosy-red cheeks."

Sincerely,
Richard Kyanka
Director of Directing Directors
Director Creations, Direction Inc.

I hope this information does not lead too many of you to track down the eye color of my dogs and what meal my sister ate for breakfast or some other crucial factoid wad that could completely destroy me. WORDS ON THE INTERNET ARE THE ONLY THINGS I HAVE LEFT IN MY VACUOUS, LONELY LIFE!

Shortly after sending that email, I realized I needed clarification on his previous lawsuit threat, so I followed up with this:

Dear Director of Communications Ultimate Creations, Inc.,

I just realized you never informed me which time zone you're in, so I have absolutely no idea if your "9 AM Monday April 11, 2005" deadline is based on central standard time or pacific or mountain or what. Could you please let me know what time zone you're in so I can adjust my schedule accordingly? I'd hate to be at the doctor's office or something when the deadline comes up. I plan to be seated firmly in my legal lawyerin' chair (LLC) so as to save my ass when you attempt to blow it off with your awesome lawsuit.

Also, from now on, I shall refer to you as "Peaches."

Sincerely,
Richard Kyanka
Director of Directions
The ULTIMATE Something Awful ULTIMATE ULTIMATION CREATION, ULTIMATE INC.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Richard,
I would very much like to speak with you via telephone about this. I have about two dozen irons in the fire right now for Warrior, and simply don't have time to piddle with you further.

What I'm saying to you right now is man-to-man. There is no tone in this - there are no threats in this. This is one man speaking to another:

What kind of coward lets his father take the heat that he generates for himself in the way that you're doing now? You permit your DAD to take phone calls from total strangers because you lack the backbone to stand up and accept responsibility for your actions and words. What is that about? What's more - what's with your dad claiming he doesn't know any other Richard Kyankas? Your old man must be proud to deny all knowledge of you...

I have no more patience for this. We can either come to an agreement or not. Your father told me that you have attorneys who deal with this sort of thing for you. My advice to you is to either grow up and tell me how I can make direct contact with you, or send me the name and telephone number of these attorneys.

Sincerely,
Chris Lewis

This is pretty much The Ultimate Warrior's version of an Ultimate Defeat. "Well, uh, we just suddenly realized we're all really busy here at Ultimate Warrior Headquarters, we got like a lot of stuff to do and a lot of folks to sue and we got irons in the fire and flies to swat with rosy-red cheeks so you're clearly not worth our time, despite what we said before. Repeatedly. In a threatening fashion. For serious." Poor Chris Lewis harbors some sort of rage at me because the only phone number he can find is that of my fathers, and every time he calls my father, who I haven't lived with in about 10 years, he fails to reach me. My dad actually called me last night to say "some crazy guy phoned the house here. He called me a 'candy ass' and then hung up." I replied to him, "oh yeah, that's this guy representing the Ultimate Warrior. He pretty much has an airtight legal case against us, which is why he's spending his Sunday night calling you, my father." My dad doesn't understand the Internet as well as I do.

So where will it all go from here? Will I receive more insane threats from Chris Lewis, representing former WWF superstar The Ultimate Warrior? Will he eventually remember to take his medication and drop the whole bogus lawsuit threat deal? Or will Mr. Warrior track me down and throw me into a folding table while patriotic music blares in the background and a homosexual somewhere contracts the AIDS virus? Stay tuned!

And no Chris, I'm not giving you my phone number; I make a concerted effort to not speak with anybody crazier than myself. Sorry.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 09:40 AM

TO: cl9904@msn.com (Chris Lewis or "Peaches":D "Director of Communications for Ultimate [Warrior] Creations)

Dear Mr. Director of Communications,

I look forward to your exciting lawsuit! I simply cannot wait to read the next exciting, action-filled update by Mr. Warrior detailing how the Internet is a vast liberal plot to destroy humanity and make the entire Earth blow up like a gigantic cake crammed full of homosexuals and foreigners. Both of you remind me how all political extremities, both far left and far right, embrace the exact same rhetoric. God bless America, the land of the lawsuit and the home of the offended. May you and your bicycle streamer-wearing boss both enjoy a successful libel / slander / intellectual copyright / insane washed up "pro" wrestler lawsuit against me. I have but one request: can "Mean" Gene Okerlund be present in the court when your boss testifies against me?

Wow, this guy really knows how to "OWN!" Are you taking notes Jesterstar?:p

FORD
04-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Jizzystool probably believes "The Ultimate Warrior" is really a tough guy. As opposed to a flaming fairy in bicycle streamers with an IQ lower than Bush.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
You couldn't beat up the Ultamate Warrior.

He would gorrila press you into the next stone age.

FORD
04-26-2005, 02:51 PM
I rest my case.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 02:53 PM
You really think that you could beat that dude up??? Your a Fat Virgin. I rest my case.

FORD
04-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Jizzy, these guys are actors. Or professional stuntmen is probably more accurate. They aren't warriors. They aren't actually fighting. I know this must come as a major shock to you, and I realize it probably wrecks your sexual fantasies about Kurt Angle giving you the Olympic Champion Ass Reaming while 25,000 white trash rednecks cheer him on, but I'm sure you'll get over it.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I went to wrestling school. I know all about it beleive it or not. But one thing I do know on top of that. If The Ultamate warrior whipped you to the ropes and Closelines you. Your not getting back up. End of story.

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
You really think that you could beat that dude up??? Your a Fat Virgin. I rest my case.

For the 10,776th time, it's you're! (an asshole)

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 04:36 PM
I went to wrestling school. I know all about it beleive it or not. But one thing I do know on top of that. If The Ultamate warrior whipped you to the ropes and Closelines you. Your not getting back up. End of story.

Did you do it just to grapple with other sweaty men?

Warham
04-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I was just about to say the same thing Nick.

:D

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Did you do it just to grapple with other sweaty men?

No I enjoy wrestling and wanted to see what it was like. Honestly it takes a while to get the skill to do some grappaling.

DrMaddVibe
04-27-2005, 09:11 AM
No I enjoy wrestling and wanted to see what it was like. Honestly it takes a while to get the skill to do some grappaling.

http://www.funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=4106&sound=116