PDA

View Full Version : Golden AWe's "nearly beastiality"-thread.

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Last Friday.

After the evening shift at work, I hopped on the train to Helsinki, I had agreed to meet a lady I found the previous weekend.

I arrived about an hor later. We head straight to a nightclub with her and her three female friends.

To cut the long story short, later that night we go to her apartment and a moment later we don't have our clothes on.

At one point I'm laying on my back, and I'm kissing her >peachcake<, she's about sitting on my face

SUDDENLY I hear some noise! Her young dog runs through the doors, jumps to the bed AND STARTS SNIFFING MY LOVE SWORD!!!

I panic and push it away! Why was the door open! Why did it come after my MOST IMPORTANT BODY PART? I saw what it did to it's chewing bone...what if it had bitten me!

I could be penisless...

I had to tell my friends about this traumatic incident...hahahah...now it's gone into beastiality..."AWe did a dog and a girl last weekend"...bwahahaha.

NEARLY-BEASTIALITY EXPERIENCES CAN BE VERY TRAUMATIC.

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 08:14 AM
It was clean! After all, it was polished for a while just a moment earlier - IT WAS NOT THE SMELL!!!

DlocRoth
04-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Dodged a bullet, man.

Now that we got that outta the way....

How about the birds??

Jesterstar
04-18-2005, 11:07 AM
It could have been attracted to the precum that cums out after a good right sucking.

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Dodged a bullet, man.

Now that we got that outta the way....

How about the birds??

There were some smashing birds on the move this weekend...

I got drunk on three nights, first with that dog-owner bird, then at a housewarming party of my friend.

Yesterday I went to see the hockey league finals in Helsinki...the team from my hometown Oulu, up north, won the fourth game, therefore winning the championship 3-1!!!

Man did we celebrate...in the end I went to a good, quite new nightclub called "Happyland" or something in finnish, they've got a rock-department and a dance-department...

Anyway, I ran into some more fans of our team. We started singing the supporters songs...the bartenders on that side were 2 chicks and a guy, one of those chicks is also a tv-host, and somewhat of a celebrity, and I kid you not, the other looked like Jessica Alba, only taller. I guess they support the local team from Helsinki, they started throwing ice cubes at us, and squirting water with the hose they have behind a counter!!!

It was very appealing..."The Coyote Ugly" of Funland...ha ha ha...those chicks are that hot...I'll post a photo in a moment...

I didn't get back to Hämeenlinna, where I live, 120 km from Helsinki, until 4:45 in the monday morning...I would've had to go to work at six, but I didn't get there until 3 hours later when one of my workmates called me...lol

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
It could have been attracted to the precum that cums out after a good right sucking.

hahaha..."precum".

We have a word for that too...it would translate into something like "the action drop"...hahahah

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
here's the celebrity one...Tea Khalifa.

UFF

Matt White
04-18-2005, 12:00 PM
AWE's BLOWOUT WEEKEND: BROADS, BEER, HOCKEY & DOGS!!!

Now THAT should be a movie!!!

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
AWE's BLOWOUT WEEKEND: BROADS, BEER, HOCKEY & DOGS!!!

Now THAT should be a movie!!!

But who would be handsome enough to play my part?

Clint Eastwood? Johnny Depp? Benny Hill? Marlon Brando, old Brando or the young Brando...hahahah.

Matt White
04-18-2005, 12:15 PM
What about a young Benny Hill?

Or a young Oliver Reed?

A box office BONANZA I say!

Golden AWe
04-18-2005, 12:34 PM
I love the idea!

let's hope I don't let this all go into my head

Reverberator
04-20-2005, 07:35 PM
FUCK ME !!!!

How many times must I tell you ?

BELLA is for life , not just for Christmas .

UHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHUHHUH .

Golden AWe
04-21-2005, 03:10 AM
oh faaak.

it's all soft again.

Reverberator
04-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Untill Bella Wanks it with her marigold's on , eh?