PDA

View Full Version : Hillary is a Bitch

4moreyears
04-20-2005, 10:51 AM
This is great. I thought the liberals were the ones with a heart.

Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces.

Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to Washington, DC, to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives.

According to published reports, there was only one politician who refused to meet with these ladies.

Can you guess which politician that might be?

Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them.

Try again.

Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never showed anything but contempt for our military?

Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington who's husband once wrote of his loathing for the military? Now you're getting warm! You got it!
None other than the Queen herself, Hillary Rotten Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold Star Mothers.

Now, please don't tell me you're surprised. This woman wants to be President of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of Voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.

May you sleep in peace always...and please...hug or thank a Veteran for that privilege.

Think about this one !!!

Don't forget, our girl, Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, now comes under this fancy congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan.

It's common knowledge that, in order for her to establish NYS residency, they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale Chappaqua, NY.

Makes sense.

Now, they are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.

Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. The mortgage payments hover at about $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clinton's now charge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use of said Secret Service residence and that rent is just about equal to their mortgage payment, .......meaning that we, the tax payers, are paying the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, their 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal.

aesop
04-20-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't want to see Hillary as president for two reasons:

1. I don't want Bill as the First Lady;
2. Hillary's ankles are too big (shudders)... downright scary...

FORD
04-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Either provide a fucking source for this shit or quit posting it.

Chain e-mails that come from idiots who take orders from a guy named "RimJob" (www.freerepublic.com) are not a valid source.

And for the record, I'd rather listen to all 4 Van Hagar albums consecutively, stone cold sober than vote for Hillary Clinton the Likud/PNAC fake Liberal, but that's beside the point.

DrMaddVibe
04-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't think she's faking. She's trying as hard as she can!

4moreyears
04-20-2005, 12:22 PM
And for the record, I'd rather listen to all 4 Van Hagar albums consecutively, stone cold sober than vote for Hillary Clinton the Likud/PNAC fake Liberal, but that's beside the point.

Who would you vote for between W and Hillary.

That is the big question.

FORD
04-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Who would you vote for between W and Hillary.

That is the big question.

Ralph Nader. Or whoever the Greens had running.

And yes I'm fucking serious. I will never vote for a neocon enabling sellout piece of shit.

4moreyears
04-20-2005, 12:40 PM
For a second I thought you might have a Condi 08 hanging off your bumper.

FORD
04-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
For a second I thought you might have a Condi 08 hanging off your bumper.

Satan will be installing a chair-lift before I ever vote for any past, present, or future members of the BCE.

DrMaddVibe
04-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Voting for W?

This IS his 2nd term.

There will be no voting for Billary in my house!

BigBadBrian
04-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Actually, charging the SS for the approximate amount of their mortgage payment is true. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
04-20-2005, 04:04 PM
At least she voted to expand benefits for veterans, something the Bush Administration (Scumsfeld) led military is trying hard to dissolve.

BigBadBrian
04-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
At least she voted to expand benefits for veterans, something the Bush Administration (Scumsfeld) led military is trying hard to dissolve.

Nice try, Nick. :D

Even the anti-libs on this board like myself don't like Rumsfeld.

However, his approach to Veteran's Benefits differs with what has occurred during the last several years. The spending rate has actually INCREASED. Fact. :gulp:

Warham
04-20-2005, 04:48 PM
I thought benefits have increased under Bush as well. Maybe not as much as veterans want...

Nickdfresh
04-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Nice try, Nick. :D

Even the anti-libs on this board like myself don't like Rumsfeld.

However, his approach to Veteran's Benefits differs with what has occurred during the last several years. The spending rate has actually INCREASED. Fact. :gulp:

True, anyone with a pulse and a newspaper can figure out that Rumsfeld is a no-go at this station!

But we've been fighting a war and there are closing on 11,000 casualties, many amputees. The funding is shrinking in real terms and the Pentagon is now trying to roll back health care benefits as too expensive.

That being said, I will agree that Hillary is a bitch! But she's also a decent Senator for New York.

And you guys don't think William Jefferson Clinton as the "First Lady" would be great fun to watch?

academic punk
04-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Satan will be installing a chair-lift before I ever vote for (Condi Rice), or any past, present, or future members of the BCE.

Even a black lesbian like Condi? how unprogressive of you!!!

4moreyears
04-20-2005, 10:53 PM
And you guys don't think William Jefferson Clinton as the "First Lady" would be great fun to watch? \

We already had 8 years of President Hillary. That was plenty.

mwsully
04-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Ralph Nader. Or whoever the Greens had running.

And yes I'm fucking serious. I will never vote for a neocon enabling sellout piece of shit.

Green all the way! Good to see there are some free thinkers here. I seriously am tired of the extemely limited choices for Pres.

Hmmm, I predict there will be an Ivy-educated, white male, out of touch and apathetic to the needs of the country as a whole.

FORD
04-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by mwsully
Green all the way! Good to see there are some free thinkers here. I seriously am tired of the extemely limited choices for Pres.

Hmmm, I predict there will be an Ivy-educated, white male, out of touch and apathetic to the needs of the country as a whole.

The Green Party seems to be a growing constituency here at the Front Line. To clarify, I haven't completely abandoned the Democrats yet, since I'm hoping Dean will turn them around. But I absolutely will not vote for a DLC sellout the likes of Hillary or Kerry (or God forbid worse) in 2008. They will have to earn my vote next time. And if enough people pledged themselves to exactly that, then the Greens would win the election if the Dems couldn't produce a worthy candidate.

mwsully
04-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Oops, left my previous thought incomplete....

As I was saying, I'm sick of people supporting an ill-political system that divides folks and bickers like two children at recess.

Warham
04-21-2005, 06:48 AM
You can thank Karl Rove for undermining the Democratic Party.

:D

academic punk
04-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Warham
You can thank Karl Rove for undermining the Democratic Party.

Warham,

That son-of-a-bitch will undermine ANYONE who gets in his way. Including John McCain.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by aesop
I don't want to see Hillary as president for two reasons:

1. I don't want Bill as the First Lady;
2. Hillary's ankles are too big (shudders)... downright scary...

Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States....

As a woman that is fine with me, she is a self-serving human being and sent a negative message to women about how much a humiliation a woman can/should take. She hung around for her own personal gain.

I would have divorced him regardless, no woman should publicly stand by her man; especially after he was facing impeachment for fucking a government clerk, a trailer queen, and slut executive assistant. Then publicly lying about it??? . That fiasco cost us Americans a enormous amount of time, money and manpower. In the end, he got away with it.

He is a PIG.and she is a selfish and stupid cunt. She is not my equal and I would not feel comfortable Hillary speaking for myself or my country. Anyone heard of credibility and Trim Spa?

Hillary is probably gay anyway, you can't make be believe that those two have sex. separate bedrooms, I am sure...

LT

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States....

As a woman that is fine with me, she is a self-serving human being and sent a negative message to women about how much a humiliation a woman can/should take. She hung around for her own personal gain.

Which is different from 90% of male politicians how?:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
04-24-2005, 02:08 AM
:)

Hardrock69
04-24-2005, 02:09 AM

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 02:11 AM
Which is different from 90% of male politicians how?:rolleyes:

I am not saying it is different, they are all self-serving, scum-suckers. I just have a particular dislike for Hillary. That woman is supposed to be a role model for women? Please...

LT

Hardrock69
04-24-2005, 02:26 AM

Nickdfresh
04-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
I am not saying it is different, they are all self-serving, scum-suckers. I just have a particular dislike for Hillary. That woman is supposed to be a role model for women? Please...

LT

She's an excellent Senator for New York.

LadyTudor2711
04-24-2005, 02:52 AM

I respect your opinion, but I am not of the same opinion. We shall just agree to disagree.

LT

BigBadBrian
04-24-2005, 11:49 PM

So you'll be working on her '08 Presidential campaign then? Hmm?

FORD
04-25-2005, 12:00 AM

And by all means, she should continue to be so as long as possible :)

academic punk
04-25-2005, 12:09 AM
Gotta love the sexism here. How many photoshops are we going to see of W with his ballsac on display? Just b/c Hillary is a woman doesn't mean it's appropriate to express your dislike for her with this crap.

FORD
04-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Gotta love the sexism here. How many photoshops are we going to see of W with his ballsac on display? Just b/c Hillary is a woman doesn't mean it's appropriate to express your dislike for her with this crap.

OK, then how about this.....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_wgirls5.jpg

academic punk
04-25-2005, 01:08 AM
Somehow I anticipated the inevitability of the above...

I just wasn't prepared for how it would exceed even the cover shot of the last issue of TIME for men who can't cut it pretending to be a woman...

Nitro Express
04-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Hillary is a carpet bagger. She never lived in New York until right before she ran for office there. Shit, I bet she couldn't even name the five bouroghs of NYC off hand.

Nickdfresh
04-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Hillary is a carpet bagger. She never lived in New York until right before she ran for office there. Shit, I bet she couldn't even name the five bouroghs of NYC off hand.

Neither could the New York resident who ran against her, Rick Lazio. Captain clueless Lazio never even paid off his campaign debts, even though wealthy "carpet bagger" Republicans from out of state contributed mightily to his campaign.

Lazio wasn't a carpet bagger, he was just too stupid to remember all five of New York City's borroughs! This light-weight puke made Dan Quayle look like, well, Jack Kennedy!