PDA

View Full Version : If the Heat were to win the NBA Finals...what would...

POJO_Risin
04-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Laker fans say then?

seriously?

forget the "They won't win the finals" comments...I don't think they will...

but suspend disbelief for a moment...

if they do...will the Shaq/Wade led Heat get props from Laker fans?

ALinChainz
04-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Nope.

bastardog
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm a Lakers fan and no matter if Heat wins or not I should say that Lakers GM is a fag. They had history for having the most dominanting centers on the NBA til their retirement......and now that they had maybe the 3rd one in history, they change him and prefered an ego-player. Fuck Kobe he deserve being on a team that figths for the last place with Utah.
If I have a change I will do as Malone and fuck his wife too

POJO_Risin
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I am curious...and will hold out any thoughts on this until someone actually replies to it that's a fan...

Va Beach VH Fan
04-22-2005, 08:26 PM
I've been a Lakers fan since '75, following Lew Alcindor's trade....

How can you not give them props ??

I mean, everyone, from the team itself, to the coaches, to the front office, should take it as a wake up call...

Of course, they won't be able to recover from it for quite a while, but lesson learned, nonetheless....

POJO_Risin
04-23-2005, 10:37 AM
I hate Manny Ramirez...hate the fucker for leaving the Indians...

but...with that being said...had to give the Red Sox props for signing him...same with the Phillies and Thome...

they both can rot in hell for all I care...

but I hoped the Indians would learn from it...

POJO_Risin
04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
They haven't...but who the fuck cares...

JCOOK
04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
This has to be put in perspective, the reason Shaq is not with the Lakers had nothing to to with managment. When Kobe first was questioned by the police in Colorodo,one of the first things out of his mouth was to imply that Shaq does similar stuff all the time and gets away with it. When word got back to Shaq that Kobe is a fucking rat he said "I'm outta here!" This was widely repoted by the media.

POJO_Risin
04-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Look J...certainly that was part of it...but there's a ton more than that...

He'd been asking for something like 30 million a year from Laker management...and I don't think they were going there...Brett or Warham can fill the details in in a certain LA tint...lmfao...

but there was more to it than just that comment.

Besides...Shaq knew Kobe was a bitch long before that comment...

JCOOK
04-23-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Look J...certainly that was part of it...but there's a ton more than that...

He'd been asking for something like 30 million a year from Laker management...and I don't think they were going there...Brett or Warham can fill the details in in a certain LA tint...lmfao...

but there was more to it than just that comment.

Besides...Shaq knew Kobe was a bitch long before that comment...

True enough the Lakers made their choice, but having his name linked with shit like that had to play a lot into it...It would with me anyway.

War Shaq and fuck the rat!:D