PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

JCOOK
04-22-2005, 07:55 PM
To all my friends here at the ARMY who might have wondered where I've been: Since March 27th at about 1:00a.m. I have been "introduced " to the California legal system. Thanks to Orenthal James Simpson, all a woman has to do is tell the police that you touched her and you are going away in handcuffs. Once in the system you find that the state has found a way to make money from this. Mandatory domestic violence classes $35 a pop for one year plus other
misc. monies. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WRONG! no matter who hits who, but sometimes people get railroaded and once in the system you are fucked! Anyway thats'why I havent' been on the site lately

FUCK YOU ROY!

Brett
04-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Gotta be careful man.

academic punk
04-22-2005, 08:04 PM
We were wondering what happened to you!!! Last we heard was that oyu were thinking about cheating...now this.

talk about progression...

good to have ya back though.

JCOOK
04-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
We were wondering what happened to you!!! Last we heard was that oyu were thinking about cheating...now this.

talk about progression...

good to have ya back though.

Thanks AP, that whole cheating thing is what started this mess.

Note to self: next time be more careful!:cool:

academic punk
04-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Thanks AP, that whole cheating thing is what started this mess.

Note to self: next time be more careful!:cool:

That's wat we all figured! Check your thread!

FORD
04-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Better take up golf. It seems to keep OJ out of trouble.

Anonymous
04-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Welcome back, bro. Sad to hear about that. But hey... always look on the bright side of life. *whistle*

Cheers! :bottle:

Dr. Love
04-22-2005, 11:27 PM
You still with your wife?

JCOOK
04-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
You still with your wife?

Yep, Turns out the grass isn't always greener......I think I might have had a mid life crisis. Having said that my wife is still the hottest piece of azz on this planet ;)

Dr. Love
04-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Are you saying that because she reads the board now? ;)

JCOOK
04-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Are you saying that because she reads the board now? ;)

LMFAO DL!:D

blonddgirl777
04-23-2005, 03:05 AM
I have been away for 2 weeks, on a business trip to China (that i hated), so I missed a lot...

JCook, have you been cought cheating and what she did in revenge was to turn you in to the police for presumed domestic violence?
Or did you really "lost it" and hit her?

I am not judging you, just curious about what happened.
I know women can be nasty. We don't fight with our fists but we do plot and manipulate...

You are still together? it is because she could turn the page and forgive (I hope).
If it is the case, you are lucky because I, myself would never get over my man (Dr. Rythm), cheating on me...

Good luck to you!

JCOOK
04-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I have been away for 2 weeks, on a business trip to China (that i hated), so I missed a lot...

JCook, have you been cought cheating and what she did in revenge was to turn you in to the police for presumed domestic violence?
Or did you really "lost it" and hit her?

I am not judging you, just curious about what happened.
I know women can be nasty. We don't fight with our fists but we do plot and manipulate...

You are still together? it is because she could turn the page and forgive (I hope).
If it is the case, you are lucky because I, myself would never get over my man (Dr. Rythm), cheating on me...

Good luck to you!

BG777: I got caught having a conversation with a former co-worker that probably would have lead to cheating and my wife "got even".
Thank God we have been able to start to move on.

blonddgirl777
04-24-2005, 02:27 AM
"Got Even"...?
Wow... she sure "warned you" all right!!!

Good for you 2, if everything is back together again...

JCOOK
04-24-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
"Got Even"...?
Wow... she sure "warned you" all right!!!

Good for you 2, if everything is back together again...

I really almost fucked up a great thing but thank GOD we will be alright.:)

blonddgirl777
04-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Ya know JCook,

I guess you understood that it is not worthed throwing away what really counts in life (for you) for a sudden new pussy...

Next time you feel like cheating, you will probably be able to handle this like a man who cares, like you just did!

I am told all the time that I am a hotty and I still get whissles and looks. So I think that it is up to me (also) to let my husband (for 14 years) realise that other guys would be very happy to "get the time of day" from me.

It seams like you are happy with your chick and that she is pretty hot... all it takes is some spike!!!

In the end... it's alll worth it!

;)