PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Downed in Iraq.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:29 PM
April 21, 2005
Islamic Army in Iraq Missile Fire Downs Iraq Chopper (http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/april/ogrish-dot-com-helicopter_downing_video.wmv); 11 Dead; Includes Aftermath and (WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC & DISTURBING FOOTAGE)Execution Video of Surviver (http://www.goregasm.com/ogrish-dot-com-helicopter_downed2.wmv) of Helicopter Crash (http://www.goregasm.com/ogrish-dot-com-helicopter_downed1.wmv)

A commercial helicopter was shot down by missile fire north of the Iraqi capital Thursday, killing 11 people, including six American contractors, officials said.

Bulgaria's Defense Ministry said the Russian-made helicopter was downed by missile fire and the victims included a three-member Bulgarian crew.

A Toronto-based charter company said there were two bodyguards from Fiji on board, while Bulgaria's Transport Ministry said they were from the Philippines.

The Philippine mission in Baghdad said it had no information that any of its nationals were on the helicopter.

In Washington, State Department spokesman Adam Ereli said the six Americans were employees of Blackwater Security Consulting a subsidiary of North Carolina-based Blackwater USA and were assisting the Bureau of Diplomatic Security in protecting American diplomats in Iraq.

"They played a critical role in our effort to bring a better way of life to the people of a country who have not experienced freedom and opportunity for many years," Ereli said.

He said he could not confirm the cause of the crash.

Two U.S. military officials in Baghdad initially said the helicopter was contracted by the Defense Department, but the U.S. Embassy later said that was untrue. It gave no information on the contractor.

It was unclear whether the civilian employees of Blackwater were under contract to the Pentagon or the State Department, U.S. officials in Washington said.

On March 13, two American security contractors working for Blackwater Security were killed and a third was wounded in a roadside bombing south of Baghdad on the main road to Hillah.

Last year, four Blackwater employees were killed in Fallujah, and their bodies were burned and mutilated. Two of the corpses were strung up on a bridge over the Euphrates River.

The deaths touched off a Marine assault on insurgents in the city.

Ereli said the U.S. government "routinely" hires contractors "around the world" to provide security for diplomats, facilities or the activities of people connected with the government.

Link (http://www.ogrish.com/archives/islamic_army_in_iraq_missile_fire_downs_iraq_chopp er_11_dead_includes_aftermath_and_execution_video_ of_surviver_of_helicopter_crash_Apr_21_2005.html)

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Way to go Dildo.

So are you cheering about this yet?

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Way to go Dildo.

So are you cheering about this yet?

Uh-No. I posted it for you actually so we can get a two-sided perspective on the war and the brutallity of the insurgents. Feel free to point out where I cheered anything Mrs.PUSSYVIBE! Take your goddamn MIDOL (http://www.midol.com/) and shut the fuck up!

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Uh-No. I posted it foe you actually so we can get a two-sided perspective fo the war and the brutallity of the insurgents. Feel free to point out where I cheered anything Mrs.PUSSYVIBE! Take your goddamn MIDOL (http://www.midol.com/) and shut the fuck up!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

DILDO!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:45 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA!

DILDO!

:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 12:50 PM
No debating that Dildo!

"I posted it foe you actually so we can get a two-sided perspective fo the war and the brutallity of the insurgents."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Every post of Dildo's is a guaranteed laugh!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:50 PM
And why would Iraqi insugents kill a prisoner? Isn't he worth far more alive than dead? Stupid!

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 12:51 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dildo!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
No debating that Dildo!

"I posted it foe you actually so we can get a two-sided perspective fo the war and the brutallity of the insurgents."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Every post of Dildo's is a guaranteed laugh!

You just said that PUSSYVIBE. I have an idea, since you are very intellectually lazy, why don't you just cut and paste your responses? It's easier.

Here you go, become a 'MIDOL IDOL':;)

You and a Friend Could be Featured in a
New "Midol Idol" Print Ad!

Midol believes in women and helping them feel good enough to achieve anything they want to. Midol wants to celebrate with you, the women who inspire all of us. So send us a picture of you and a friend and write your essay of 100 words or less describing a woman in your life who has inspired you through her achievement or triumph. If selected, you and your friend could be featured in an upcoming Midol print ad!

Approximate retail value $5,000.00. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to U.S. residents 18 or older. Click here for detail and rules or write to: Midol Idol Essay Contest, PO Box 1251-R, Grand Rapids, MN, 55745-1251. Contest ends 11/30/05.
Click here for complete rules and how to enter.

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Get off of your homepage dildo!

We don't need to know what you gulp down with your fruity drinks!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Get off of your homepage dildo!

We don't need to know what you gulp down with your fruity drinks!

Clever! You are really embarressing yourself today! Come PUSSYVIBE! You can do better than retreading third-grade insults!

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10059/stfu.jpg

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Oooooh, not the "force"....eeeewwwwwww...now I guess I'm supposed to be in awe of your jester-lite abilities.

NOT!

LOL!

I mean it you crack me up with all of your posts!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Oooooh, not the "force"....eeeewwwwwww...now I guess I'm supposed to be in awe of your jester-lite abilities.

NOT!

LOL!

I mean it you crack me up with all of your posts!

You put me to sleep with yours **YAwN** *SiGh***

And the rest of the FRONTLINE is snoozing as well...:rolleyes:

FORD
04-23-2005, 01:29 PM
And why would Iraqi insugents kill a prisoner? Isn't he worth far more alive than dead? Stupid!

Blackwater is a known front for Black Ops. They ain't civilian contractors, they're mercenary thugs. And if the insurgents knew that, then making sure everyone on the helicopter was killed was probably their main concern. Ugly business, but it's definitely a matter of "live by the sword, die by the sword" in this case. I'm not cheering for the insurgents by any means, but companies like Blackwater simply should not exist.

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Ford, how did you know that?

Are you prior service?

FORD
04-23-2005, 01:48 PM
And now after watching that fucking video, I don't think the "insurgents" did this either.

The guy who survived the crash, obviously disoriented from the event was clearly talking to whoever the fuck had the camera as if he KNEW the guy understood English. He didn't look like he was facing an enemy at all.

These Blackwater guys aren't going to turn their back on an enemy and start walking away because they know damn well they will be killed. This poor bastard started walking because he believed some "friendly" people who spoke English pulled him out of the wreckage.

And the murderer shouting "Allah Akbar" without the slightest trace of an Arabic accent as he's firing the gun is about as authentic as Ann Coulter's gender.

This was a BCE and/or Mossad hit for propaganda purposes. Bet on it.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Blackwater is a known front for Black Ops. They ain't civilian contractors, they're mercenary thugs. And if the insurgents knew that, then making sure everyone on the helicopter was killed was probably their main concern. Ugly business, but it's definitely a matter of "live by the sword, die by the sword" in this case. I'm not cheering for the insurgents by any means, but companies like Blackwater simply should not exist.

I don't totally agree with that. There is a legitimate need for security companies provided they are not just politically correct euphemisms for mercenaries. But like the Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, they should NOT be in Iraq.

And civilian contractors roles should be severally limited, since they often are use to perform functions once performed by soldiers, but at a drastically increased cost! Part of the Rumsfeldian philosophy of pairing down the armed forces by outsourcing their jobs! Only, unlike corproate America, when military specialties are outsourced, costs go up.

And I am amazed the guy survived the crash to begin with! He survived that, and then gets shot. It sucks to be him!

FORD
04-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Ford, how did you know that?

Are you prior service?

I do my homework, AssVibe. Now watch that execution video again and tell me if that poor son of a bitch (a trained operative) looks like he's facing an enemy who's about to kill him. Blackwater got out-blackwatered by someone even more vile.

FORD
04-23-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't totally agree with that. There is a legitimate need for security companies provided they are not just politically correct euphemisms for mercenaries. But like the Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, they should NOT be in Iraq.

And civilian contractors roles should be severally limited, since they often are use to perform functions once performed by soldiers, but at a drastically increased cost! Part of the Rumsfeldian philosophy of pairing down the armed forces by outsourcing their jobs! Only, unlike corproate America, when military specialties are outsourced, costs go up.

The real Dumsfeldian philosophy is that "contractors" aren't bound by the Geneva convention as the military is. Or at least was supposed to be.

DrMaddVibe
04-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Ford, I was just shocked you knew about them or were able to gleam that much about them.

Interesting link between them and World Airlines.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2005, 02:57 PM
And now after watching that fucking video, I don't think the "insurgents" did this either.

The guy who survived the crash, obviously disoriented from the event was clearly talking to whoever the fuck had the camera as if he KNEW the guy understood English. He didn't look like he was facing an enemy at all.

These Blackwater guys aren't going to turn their back on an enemy and start walking away because they know damn well they will be killed. This poor bastard started walking because he believed some "friendly" people who spoke English pulled him out of the wreckage.

And the murderer shouting "Allah Akbar" without the slightest trace of an Arabic accent as he's firing the gun is about as authentic as Ann Coulter's gender.

Interesting theory. But I don't buy it!

But still, how did that guy survive the crash and still be able to walk afterword?

BigBadBrian
04-23-2005, 03:55 PM

You're drunk.

FORD
04-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You're drunk.

Nope. Never drink before 3:00 PM, even on the weekends.

Nice avatar :asshole:

BigBadBrian
04-23-2005, 05:34 PM

Nice avatar :asshole:

Yeah, I thought you'd get a kick out of it. :D