PDA

View Full Version : Three Lock Rock, I have a question for you

Soul Reaper
04-24-2005, 08:10 AM
What bands do you actually like except for Van Hagar?

Or are you the Hagar loving freakshow we all think you are?

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 01:29 AM
I was really hanging out to see what he would write...guess he's not gonna tell us. But can you imagine.....

Three Lock Rock
04-25-2005, 01:36 AM
i listen to all sorts of shite. i like boston a lot. saw them live 5 times! i really like journey, but only the early stuff with steve perry. once they got a new singer, it sucked. bands shouldn't get rid of the original singer like that shit because they mess with the formula. i also love the grateful dead. when i was in college, i followed them around their last couple of years. theyre touring without garcia still, but i wouldnt see that shit. my girlfriend/soon to be wife is a huge deadhead.

and she gives good head too!

three lock rock (crankin the tunes as he types)

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
. bands shouldn't get rid of the original singer like that shit because they mess with the formula.

:eek: You have GOT to be kidding me....? Did you just say that?

manwiththedogs
04-25-2005, 02:21 AM
,my girlfriend/soon to be wife is a huge deadhead.

and she gives good head too!

three lock rock (crankin the tunes as he types)
She sure does. :p

Thorman
04-25-2005, 02:30 AM
But he aint contradicting himself as DLR was not the original lead singer of the group to be known as VH...Eddie was

manwiththedogs
04-25-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
But he aint contradicting himself as DLR was not the original lead singer of the group to be known as VH...Eddie was
Yes he is...Eddie sang lead in Mammoth, not VH. Dave left a band called the Red Ball Jets to hook up with the sisters and form VH. Dave even came up with the idea to call the fuckin` band Van Halen ferchristsakes...:rolleyes:

Thorman
04-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Because mammoth was taken..still, eddie was the original singer

manwiththedogs
04-25-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Because mammoth was taken..still, eddie was the original singer
What? That makes absolutely no sense. Mammoth and the original Van Halen were two completely different projects.

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Eddie himself decided that the band wasn't going to work with him on lead vocals (he would later prove it, 'How many say I' anyone?), so he auditioned for a frontman. Dave was the one who impressed the boys. Van Halen were born!

Vinnie Velvet
04-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Well, that says it all folks----this prick loves gay-ass Journey.

What did that sign say that VH had up during the US Festival?

Oh yeah, "VAN HALEN TRAIL-No virgins, sheep or JOURNEY FANS ALLOWED".

Rikk
04-25-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Well, that says it all folks----this prick loves gay-ass Journey.

What did that sign say that VH had up during the US Festival?

Oh yeah, "VAN HALEN TRAIL-No virgins, sheep or JOURNEY FANS ALLOWED".

Indeed. JOURNEY is one of the worst bands in rock history. Unbelievably gay and total forefathers of the VAN HAGAR sound.

eddieisking
04-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
:eek: You have GOT to be kidding me....? Did you just say that?

No Shit!! I've only been a DLRArmy member for 4 DAYS, and I've seen enough of his "Love Sammy So Much" crap, that even I was gonna say that!!! :donkey: :rockit:

Three Lock Rock
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Indeed. JOURNEY is one of the worst bands in rock history. Unbelievably gay and total forefathers of the VAN HAGAR sound.

Fuck you!

three lock rock (teaching Dikk about good music)

Carmine
04-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by eddieisking
No Shit!! I've only been a DLRArmy member for 4 DAYS, and I've seen enough of his "Love Sammy So Much" crap, that even I was gonna say that!!! :donkey: :rockit:

Whoop his ass, New Chick!!:D

Soul Reaper
04-25-2005, 02:49 PM
I asked Three Inch Cock this recently;

'why don't you go to some Spammy Gaygar site.

Why do persist on posting here if you're a Gaygar fan.

How are we hypocritical?

How do you kick our asses?

Why are you a Hagar loving freakshow?

Why are you so shitty at arguments?

Why can't you back up your arguments with solid proof?

If you're so bothered about this site, why don't you go and TRY to make a better message board? simple as

soul reaper (kick sheep, like Three Lock Rock, asses)'

this is how the faggot answered:

I have an idea, fagboy. shut up! you are nothing i am something. you are the fag loser arguing that dave is better at this gay site. but the million people that saw van halen live last summer know exactly who Van Halen really is, don't they gay reaper?

oh yeah, and fuck you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

typical sheep"

Steve Savicki
04-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Maybe that's why Casey Casem once said they never had a #1 hit.
I wonder what a greatest hits package meant then for that band?

And yes, I have the 2-CD 2001 compilation by them. Fast rockers like "any way you want it" and most of the stuff of their 1983 album (frontiers, was it) was good.
Nice bass on lovin', touchin', squeezin'.

Soul Reaper
04-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Fuck you!

exactly what did that teach him about good music.

nothing.

now go back to the pen, and keep you're meaningless comments to yourself.

three lock rock (getting his ass kicked by a 14 year old)

Soul Reaper
04-25-2005, 03:40 PM
i listen to all sorts of shite.

i'm sure you do.

Tom Vu gives good head too!

Three Lock Rock
04-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i'm sure you do.

What? Kick your ass?

Every day fag.

three lock rock (cleanin the flor with gay reaper)

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Pfffffffft Hahahahaha too fuckin' funny in here.

Thorman
04-25-2005, 10:58 PM
3LR has some points there..it is fine to listen to a variety of music and like VH with or without DLR..Though CVH with Sammy is a wee bit better IMO

Hardrock69
04-26-2005, 12:34 AM
There is no such thing as CVH with Sammy.

And you know this, Alias Ass.

Three Lock Rock
04-26-2005, 03:17 AM
Can anyone here honestly tell me that they dont like stuff like Seperate Ways? Thats some of the heaviest stuff I've ever heard!!! Stever Perrys solo stuff was a tad bit softer, but still had that hard edge on certain tracks.

three lock rock (head bangin and bitch slappin all night long)

Rikk
04-26-2005, 03:21 AM
JOURNEY is among the worst bands in history, sheep. I fucking hate them beyond belief. One of the guitarists in my band (ex-guitarist now) loved them. And it was one of the things that convinced me that he and I didn't see eye to eye musically.

I can't imagine what the rest of your CD collection looks like. But liking some of the bands you mentioned earlier in this thread certainly explains your love of that fat, cheese-spewing bastard.

Oh, and fuck you.

Thorman
04-26-2005, 04:35 AM
No alias...

manwiththedogs
04-26-2005, 06:27 AM
Can anyone here honestly tell me that they dont like stuff like Seperate Ways? Thats some of the heaviest stuff I've ever heard!!!

That`s an attempt at humor, right?
I mean, you cannot be serious...Journey wrote some of the heaviest shit you ever heard?!?
That was the video with the gay ass air guitar/keyboard/drumming in it right?
Man o` man, what a rotten childhood you must`ve had.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
That`s an attempt at humor, right?
I mean, you cannot be serious...Journey wrote some of the heaviest shit you ever heard?!?
That was the video with the gay ass air guitar/keyboard/drumming in it right?
Man o` man, what a rotten childhood you must`ve had.

Here's a pm I got from him...

I did actually have a rough childhood. My mom and dad got divorced when I was young. My mom stayed in Maine and my dad moved out to California and got married to a real bitch. She abused me in a lot of ways I still don't want to talk about. Physical, mostly, but her and my dad pretended like I didn't exist, also. They'd always have christmas cards made up every year and they never had me in the picture. My mom would hit me with a belt if I didn't get the dishes done on time, or if the carpet was vacuumed by 9 AM, even on school days I had to get up and do things starting at 5 in the morning. My dad knew it was happening, but he didn't care. Sometimes, though, the beatings were nice in a purely physical way...she'd see my reaction and start throwing things at me, and I'd have to run outside and jack off in the bushes.

I found an old CD lying in the street one day, it was Balance - really scratched up, but it still played. I listened to it, and that's when I fell in love with Sammy as a performer, because it was like the Balance album was telling me all about my life, like Sammy had led it with me, so I emptied out my savings account, went to the music stores and bought everything by Sammy I could find, and the albums Three Lock Box really touched my soul...songs like Your Love is Driving Me Crazy and Never Give Up were about the passion of love that my life had been missing, In the Room was kind of this creepy, impending doom vibe that I'd lived with for so long...BUT THREE LOCK ROCK WAS ABOUT RISING ABOVE IT ALL IN TRIUMPH!

Furthermore, I'm exceptionally homosexual and had my dad just pounded my ass even once or twice, well, I could have delt with my mothers beatings fine.

So now you know... :rolleyes:

Soul Reaper
04-26-2005, 12:48 PM
What? Kick your ass?

Every day fag.

three lock rock (cleanin the flor with gay reaper)

no dickhead if you looked at what i was quoting you would see that i was commenting on how you listen to all sorts of shite.

now go and suck Tom Vu's cock. i'm sure he'll want to

Soul Reaper
04-26-2005, 12:50 PM
and exactly how am I gay?

can you prove that I or anyone else on this site is gay?!

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 01:04 PM
and exactly how am I gay?

can you prove that I or anyone else on this site is gay?!

I bet he can prove that he is :)

Soul Reaper
04-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I bet he can prove that he is :)

the proof is already out.

we knew he was gay since first post he did on this site.

scottd1984
04-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I asked Three Inch Cock this recently;

'why don't you go to some Spammy Gaygar site.

Why do persist on posting here if you're a Gaygar fan.

How are we hypocritical?

How do you kick our asses?

Why are you a Hagar loving freakshow?

Why are you so shitty at arguments?

Why can't you back up your arguments with solid proof?

If you're so bothered about this site, why don't you go and TRY to make a better message board? simple as

soul reaper (kick sheep, like Three Lock Rock, asses)'

this is how the faggot answered:

I have an idea, fagboy. shut up! you are nothing i am something. you are the fag loser arguing that dave is better at this gay site. but the million people that saw van halen live last summer know exactly who Van Halen really is, don't they gay reaper?

oh yeah, and fuck you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

typical sheep" I second that

s.o.s.r
04-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Fuck you!

you went to college and the best you can come up with is fuck you? what was it, refridgerator college? shit-stabbin' sheep-shaggers like you with your samantha lady-boy hagar bullshit make me laugh up a lung.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by s.o.s.r
you went to college and the best you can come up with is fuck you? what was it, refridgerator college? shit-stabbin' sheep-shaggers like you with your samantha lady-boy hagar bullshit make me laugh up a lung.

who are you again, newboy? i am three lock rock. you are batha fodder.

fuck you, asshole!

three lock rock (showin another new rothtard faggot the door)

Diamondjimi
04-27-2005, 01:20 AM
i also love the grateful dead. when i was in college, i followed them around their last couple of years. theyre touring without garcia still, but i wouldnt see that shit. my boyfriend/soon to be husband is a huge dickhead.

and he gives good head too!

three lock rock (crankin the tool as he types)

So lets see here.......you say your 24 on your profile !?
You followed "The Dead" around for their last couple of years...Right ?
Garcia snuffed in 1995. So that means you finished college at the age of 12 and then followed them around 'till '95.

You are not only a pathetic Hagar lovin homo , But you are probably the most STUPID Motherfucker to ever appear on this site ..Period !

Now Fuckoff QUICKLY !!!!!!!

Diamondjimi
04-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Ay 3 cock !

510 posts in 26 days?

How 'bout gettin yourself one of them job thangs !

Diamondjimi
04-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Hey maybe you can get a job at Spams bathhouse...
Being that you're down in Cabo Knobo anyway ......

Coyote
04-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Can anyone here honestly tell me that they dont like stuff like Seperate Ways? Thats some of the heaviest stuff I've ever heard!!! Stever Perrys solo stuff was a tad bit softer, but still had that hard edge on certain tracks.

three lock rock (head bangin and gettin' bitch slapped all night long)

I thank God I've never heard Journey... Got too much shit in my system already.

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-27-2005, 05:36 AM

fuck you, asshole!

"Batha" fodder? LMFAO! I thought you said Star Wars was for kids, now you're quoting Jabba the Hutt? Well, he does look like Sammy Hagar so I guess I can understand that.

Oh and the new rothtard is welcome here on this site for DAVID LEE ROTH FANS. You just look stupid. :)

manwiththedogs
04-27-2005, 06:03 AM
you are batha fodder.

Hmmmm...

s.o.s.r
04-27-2005, 07:44 AM

fuck you, asshole!

i'm s.o.s.r, the saviour of stadium rock. you are a repressed polesmokin' son of a bitch blessed only with the ability to distribute shit and bile through the unfortunately placed asshole right under your nose. maybe it really is time you followed the grateful dead shit for brains.

when i get shown the door it will be one of two things: the stage door at the rose bowl right before i follow in the footsteps of the true rock messiah, sir david lee roth, or the door to your mother's bedroom just before i make her squeal.

s.o.s.r
04-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
"Batha" fodder? LMFAO! I thought you said Star Wars was for kids, now you're quoting Jabba the Hutt? Well, he does look like Sammy Hagar so I guess I can understand that.

Oh and the new rothtard is welcome here on this site for DAVID LEE ROTH FANS. You just look stupid. :)

cheers mate :cool: