PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys

larbo
04-26-2005, 12:52 AM
this show is asskickin'. this is the first show that I've laughed this hard at for a long time. ricky's cool as shit. julian always has his drink in his hand. then you got that blind mf bubbles. I could get it on bbc on thursday night at 9 and they took it off recently. I'm going through withdrawls. there are'nt very many shows out there with characters that believable. they have depth.

blonddgirl777
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Right on Larbo!!!

"Trailer Park Boys" rules!!!...

I love Bubbles with his huge eyes and his passion for cats.
The actor is actually a musician, in life.

What about Trevor/Corey? Between the 2 of them, you've got one half of a brain cell...

Mr.Lahey... with his "importance" in the park...
And his little bitch Randy (always shirtless), with his 12 months pregnant gut, eating pigeon burgers!!!

I saw all the episodes but my favorite one is when they go to a "Rush" concert and kidnapp the guitarist... eaven passing through the gutters, Julian doesn't spill his drink!

As for Rick and his dope, living in his "car"...!!!

It's a very funny and different show...

Whoelse is into that trash?

larbo
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
apparently blonddgirl777 we're the only ones that think's this show kick's ass. I guess me and you is the only ones with good taste around here.

larbo
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
I tried to vote you 5 star but after I pick it theres nothing there to confirm it?

hard rock
04-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Not just the 2 of you count me in. i have been watching the last 2 maybe 3 years. i came across it by accident once flipping chanels. i saw this thing on tv that looked like a documentary on white trash. then i realised it was a show and kept watching every week. i started to tape episodes and told people about them. aprox a year or so later everyone started talking about them.

my fave episode was were ricky, julian and bubbles steal a car and then they get into an accident the car flips over 4- 5 times they all get out as cops are on the way and there is a police helicopter over head. Despite the car flipping over 4-5 times julian still walks out with his drink in his hand.

blonddgirl777
04-27-2005, 12:37 PM
As for good "white trash" taste...

We can count Dr.Rythm in, as well.
He is the one who introduced me to this show and we both love it equally...

Have you seen the movie "Gummo"?
It is sick!!!

larbo
04-28-2005, 12:57 AM
have'nt seen that yet but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The Scatologist
04-28-2005, 01:02 AM
What time is it on? I have to see this?! XD

larbo
04-28-2005, 10:48 AM
it was on 9pm eastern on bbc but they took it off.

blonddgirl777
04-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by larbo
have'nt seen that yet but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

You absolutely HAVE TO...

"Gummo" the movie and the character makes "Trailer Park Boys" seem high class...
I swear!!!

:cheese: