PDA

View Full Version : Vacations that turned out to be a total dissaster

Nitro Express
04-26-2005, 01:53 AM
When I was in my 20's I one a trip for two to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I dated this cool girl about two times and I asked her if she would be interested in going to Mexico with me, she seemed excited.

I was picturing fun days full of beach fun, drinking and dancing at night, and then of course sex, sex, and yes, sex. None of my roomates or her roomates to get in the way. Just the two of us, the beach, and Mexican night life.

The first day we both got sunburned. That ruined sex. The third day she caught a bug. By the sounds coming from the bathroom, she obviousely had a bad case of the runs. This was a far cray from the romantic paradise I was hoping to stumble into.

I couldn't enjoy the beach because I was sunburnt, my girl was sick. It was a situation where if I went out and had fun without her, she would be pissed and if I stayed around her too much in the room, she didn't like that either. I think she was embarrassed.

When we both started to feel better, it was almost time to leave. I have never been so bored in all my life.