PDA

View Full Version : I'll Soon be a Webmaster

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 11:27 AM
So I made the call. I'm going to be a Webmaster here. Talked to David Lee Roth's Management and I am working on getting a interveiw. When i asked if he knew about The Rotharmy.com they said yes they have a list of all of dave's fan sites. I guess Dave works really hard on his Radio Show. But has some time off to do a interveiw in the next few weeks.

This is the type of SHIT I MAKE HAPPEN. All you guys are going to be so fucking owned.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 11:34 AM
:rolleyes:

Rikk
04-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Grab it!:)

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Alan told me something the other night about grabbing it. He said that, if you grab it, translucency becomes apparent in the fabric of relativity. We go forward - we move back. The past, the present, the future...all the same, once you close the cloud chamber where the movement occurs.

I found it highly enlightening.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 11:44 AM
What I will find entertaining is all you fucking peasents crying and begging me not to bann you. But I'll do it anyway.

THE EMPEROR WILL SOON HAVE HIS NEW CLOTHES>

Get ready for OWNINGS like the net has never saw before,

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:00 PM
In theory, if you were to subdue the working class, base emotions of the human psyche, all would become mathematical. God himself is the ultimate mathmetician of the universe, mystic, physic and transparent. The levels within the levels are as much subterfuge to the real presence as proof. Conjectively, it becomes a state of transformation that we all aspire to; transformation from the base elements of nature into the most wild of the aspects, the most unforseen results.

It is those results that we should strive for, not the pre-determined sameness of rationality and predictable results. Striving for a clear cut and open path is striving for a closed circle of limited potential and dead-end possibilities. In doing so, the universe becomes limited and the abject rationalization of your existance fails. This religion is not the religion - we spurn it, as we spurn the complacency that has permeated our lives and spun it with tragic inertia and a sense of objective moralification in comparison to the percentage of uncertainty that should be ascribed to everyone.

Wouldn't you agree?

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
In theory, if you were to subdue the working class, base emotions of the human psyche, all would become mathematical. God himself is the ultimate mathmetician of the universe, mystic, physic and transparent. The levels within the levels are as much subterfuge to the real presence as proof. Conjectively, it becomes a state of transformation that we all aspire to; transformation from the base elements of nature into the most wild of the aspects, the most unforseen results.

It is those results that we should strive for, not the pre-determined sameness of rationality and predictable results. Striving for a clear cut and open path is striving for a closed circle of limited potential and dead-end possibilities. In doing so, the universe becomes limited and the abject rationalization of your existance fails. This religion is not the religion - we spurn it, as we spurn the complacency that has permeated our lives and spun it with tragic inertia and a sense of objective moralification in comparison to the percentage of uncertainty that should be ascribed to everyone.

Wouldn't you agree?

Wrong..............God would have no use for Math. That's a Human concept and God is not of Man.......Man is of God. Your owned. MAKE ME A WEBMASTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try sounding like you know something. But your really just gay and owned.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Wrong..............God would have no use for Math. That's a Human concept and God is not of Man.......Man is of God. Your owned. MAKE ME A WEBMASTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try sounding like you know something. But your really just gay and owned.

Unfortunately, you're missing the ultimate pretext, the underlying modifications of relativity and failing to rationalize into limitless terms. Predeterminantly speaking, the ultimate form of creationism is found in mathmatics and by placing limitations on the limitless the ideal is lost somewhere in the translation.

Your pretext of unceasing warfare gives rise to it's own social conditions which have been similar in all epochs prior. People enter a permanent state of alertness to ware off attacks. You see the absolute rule of the autocrat. All new things become dangerous frontier districts...new regions, new economic areas to exploit, new ideas or new devices, visitors - everything suspect. Feudalism takes firm hold, sometimes disguised as a political bureau or similar structure, but always present. Hereditary succession follows the lines of power; the blood of the powerful dominates. The vice regents or their equivalent apportion the wealth. And they know they must control inheritance or slowly watch the power slip away.

NOW do you understand?

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately, you're missing the ultimate pretext, the underlying modifications of relativity and failing to rationalize into limitless terms. Predeterminantly speaking, the ultimate form of creationism is found in mathmatics and by placing limitations on the limitless the ideal is lost somewhere in the translation.

Your pretext of unceasing warfare gives rise to it's own social conditions which have been similar in all epochs prior. People enter a permanent state of alertness to ware off attacks. You see the absolute rule of the autocrat. All new things become dangerous frontier districts...new regions, new economic areas to exploit, new ideas or new devices, visitors - everything suspect. Feudalism takes firm hold, sometimes disguised as a political bureau or similar structure, but always present. Hereditary succession follows the lines of power; the blood of the powerful dominates. The vice regents or their equivalent apportion the wealth. And they know they must control inheritance or slowly watch the power slip away.

NOW do you understand?

What is funny is I understand everything your saying. Your Waxing intellectual over nothing. I'm going to be a Webmaster here and once in power I'll be one forever.

God doesn't need Math dude. Get off that Trip. the energy that created us laughs and your pathetic attempts at Intellectualizm.

Dude you going to be the first fuck I bann for trying to be a know it all.

pete
04-26-2005, 12:16 PM
What I will find entertaining is all you fucking peasents crying and begging me not to bann you. But I'll do it anyway.

THE EMPEROR WILL SOON HAVE HIS NEW CLOTHES>

Get ready for OWNINGS like the net has never saw before,

ROFLMAO "ownings"

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by pete
ROFLMAO "ownings"

You won't be laughing when a Jury of PEOPLE I SELECT finds all offenders guilty and banning all your Preceious gay friends.

All of them Banned for Life. Without parole.

ALinChainz
04-26-2005, 12:22 PM
You were going to be a mod first though right?

I noticed how fast that happened.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:22 PM
What is funny is I understand everything your saying. Your Waxing intellectual over nothing. I'm going to be a Webmaster here and once in power I'll be one forever.

God doesn't need Math dude. Get off that Trip. the energy that created us laughs and your pathetic attempts at Intellectualizm.

Dude you going to be the first fuck I bann for trying to be a know it all.

You're missing the whole point.

From that welter of science which anyone can tap at will, patterns emerge. It's much like another language, only a visual one. The social-alarm signals which put societies into modes of defense/attack appear to be like shouted words to the indoctrinated; that is to say, as a mass conglomerate, you react against threats to innocence and the peril of the helpless young. Unexplained sounds, visions and smells raise the hackles you have forgotten you possess. When alarmed, you cling to your native language because all other patterned sounds seem as strange as the night does to the day. You demand acceptable dress because a strange costume appears to be threatening. This is system feedback at it's most primitive level, because your cells REMEMBER.

Alan has MANY lessons for you, Jester.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:28 PM
You won't be laughing when a Jury of PEOPLE I SELECT finds all offenders guilty and banning all your Preceious gay friends.

All of them Banned for Life. Without parole.

Safaris through Alan's empire teach me many things. The patterns, ah...the patterns. Liberal bigots are the ones who trouble me most. I have learned enough to distrust the extremes. Scratch a conservative and you may find someone who prefers the past over ANY said future; scratch a liberal and you find a closet aristocrat. It's true! Liberal governments always develop into aristocracies. The beauracracies betray the true intent of the people who develop such governments. Right from the first, the little people who formed governments which promised to equalize the social burdens found themselves suddenly in the hands of beauracratic aristocracies. Of course, ALL beuracracies follow this pattern, but what a hypocracy to find this even under a communized banner. Ahh, well, if patterns teach me anything, they teach me that patterns are repeated. Current oppressions, by and large, are no worse than other oppressions prior, but in Alan's case, at least you learn a new lesson.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 12:28 PM
You're missing the whole point.

From that welter of science which anyone can tap at will, patterns emerge. It's much like another language, only a visual one. The social-alarm signals which put societies into modes of defense/attack appear to be like shouted words to the indoctrinated; that is to say, as a mass conglomerate, you react against threats to innocence and the peril of the helpless young. Unexplained sounds, visions and smells raise the hackles you have forgotten you possess. When alarmed, you cling to your native language because all other patterned sounds seem as strange as the night does to the day. You demand acceptable dress because a strange costume appears to be threatening. This is system feedback at it's most primitive level, because your cells REMEMBER.

Alan has MANY lessons for you, Jester.

I am really getting tired of your Pathetic attempts at intelectualism. Smoke some DMT or Boil that Achaysia root with some shames and talk to THE STAR.

Right now your just spitting some bullshit about Typical organized thoughts. Offering nothing that someone with my brain would have interest in. You want to know the Secrets. WAIT FOR THE JESTERSTAR ALBUM.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:35 PM
The government state of Alan's empire is like no other experience. It is not a retreat from the raw exposure of the senses (as are many metaphysical empires), but rather an immersion in a multitude of new movements. Things move. It is an ultimate pragmatism in the midsts of infinity, a demanding consciousness where you come at last into the unbroken awareness that the universe moves itself, changes itself, re-shapes itself - and that it rules change. Nothing remains permanent or absolute with all such movement, and mechanical explanations for anything can only work within precise confinements, and, once the walls are broken down, the old explanations shatter and dissolve, blown away by new movements. The things you see in the empire are sobering, often shattering. They demand your utmost effort to remain whole, and, even so, you emerge from the kingdom profoundly changed.

SO GRAB IT FOR ALAN!

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Yawn...............

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:39 PM
I am really getting tired of your Pathetic attempts at intelectualism. Smoke some DMT or Boil that Achaysia root with some shames and talk to THE STAR.

Right now your just spitting some bullshit about Typical organized thoughts. Offering nothing that someone with my brain would have interest in. You want to know the Secrets. WAIT FOR THE JESTERSTAR ALBUM.

I know a profound pattern which you deny with your words even while your words themselves confirm it. You say you seek security and quiet, a condition you call 'peace'; even as you speak, you create the seeds of turmoil and violence. Even had you found your quiet security (the "owning" precept), you squirm in it. How boring you find it. Look at you now. Look at what you do while I type these words. Ha! I give you enduring methods of enforced insight, albeit plodding on and on, and despite that, your every effort attempts to escape you into the chaos which you so frequently endorse. But believe me, the memory of Alan's empire shall abide with you forever. You will seek your quiet security thereafter only with extreme caution and steadfast preperation.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:40 PM
Yawn...............

The problem with leadership is, inevitably - WHO WILL PLAY GOD?

manwiththedogs
04-26-2005, 12:46 PM
The problem with leadership is, inevitably - WHO WILL PLAY GOD?
I nominate... POJO
:D

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:48 PM
I have isolated the city-experience within me and examined it closely. The idea of a city fascinates me. The formation of a biological community without a functioning, supportive social community leads inevitably to havoc. This whole world, in essence, has become a single biological community without an interrelated social structure; this will lead to ruin. Thus, the coming of Alan to stave off the inevitability of yourselves. In becomes dramatically instructive under overcrowded conditions. The ghetto is lethal. The physic stresses of overcrowding create pressures which will erupt. The city is an attempt to manage these forces. The social forms by which cities make the attempt are therefore worth your study, and I'd highly suggest it.

Do remember, though, that there exists a certain malevolence about the formation of any social order. It is the struggle for existance by an artificial entity. Despotism and slavery hover at the edges; many injuries occur and thus, the need for laws. Alan will pass his laws unto you, and all shall heed, for Alan's laws are not your laws, nor will the punishments due for defying Alan's laws be of your punishments.

The difference is this - Alan's law develops it's own power structure, creating more wounds and more injustices, but such is His reign to be. Now, such trauma CAN be healed by cooperation, not by confrontation - trust me on this. The summons to cooperate will identify the healer.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:51 PM
"The singular multiplicity of the galaxy is that which draws my deepest attention - it is a thing of exceptional tranquility" - Alan the Pather

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Consider, if you will, a prophet. The prophet is not diverted by illusions of the past, present or future. The fixidity of language determines such linear distractions. Prophets hold the key to the lock in such a language. The mechanical image remains only an image to them. This is not a mechanical universe. The linear progression of events is imposed by the observer. Cause and effect? That's not it at all. The prophet utters fateful words. You glimpse a thing "destined to occur". But the prophetic instant releases something of infinite portent and power. The universe undergoes a ghostly shift. Thus, the wise prophet does well by concealing actuality behind shimmering labels, and with the utmost care. The uninitiated will then believe that the prophetic language is, at best, ambiguous. The listener automatically distrusts the prophetic messenger. Instinct tells you how the utterance blunts the power of such words. The best prophets lead you to the curtain and allow you to peer through it yourself - this is as it was when I encountered the prophet of Alan.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 01:46 PM
I am that Profit and the first thing I will do is BANISH FAGS FROM MY EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like alot of bannings.

Three Lock Rock
04-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

I'll even admit, Boner Bob totally owned him.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.

Rikk
04-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.

You ass-kissing loser. Shouldn't you now be honoring me since I was inducted in your unpopular Hagar pen?

Soul Reaper
04-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.

stop plauging this site with meaningless posts.

you're so fucking sad. why does a hagar fan post on a 'dave-worshipping' (as you call it) site?

and you call us sad for posting on it.

and, as you would also say, FUCK YOU!!!

Warham
04-26-2005, 04:35 PM
You guys were giving Jester a headache.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.

The Hagar rules says it all.

You and your Butt Buddies are getting banned. Nothing you can do to change it.

WARF
04-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Obey the STARMASTER©

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 07:27 PM
There will be no gay HAGAR BULLSHIT.

bueno bob
04-26-2005, 11:01 PM
There will be no gay HAGAR BULLSHIT. Only my gay bullshit.