PDA

View Full Version : What is the best CVH album for pulling out the bong and 6 pack of beer?

rothdaddy
04-26-2005, 05:00 PM
I have been debating the question of what is the best CVH album for pulling out the bong and a six pack of beer? I personally think that Fair Warning would be a great dark album for doing so! What do you folks suggest?

larbo
04-26-2005, 09:45 PM
I would have to say woman and children first. there's just somethin' wicked about everybody wants some cranked on an 11 when your high.:cool:

Thorman
04-27-2005, 05:50 AM
I ususally crank up balance and start up with the seventh seal... move into a little 5150 territory and finish up with standing on top of the world...of course, if im sentimental i stick in a little eagles fly and go to my far far away place

Thorman
04-27-2005, 05:50 AM
Oh ya...i forgot one thing on that last post

BAM!!

fryingdutchman
04-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
I ususally crank up some Culture Club and start by slowly tonguing my boyfriends asshole... move into a little scrotum massage and finish up by blowing my pathetic eyedropper load of cum in his face...of course, if im sentimental i stick my finger in a little while I'm sucking him off, sending him to a mind-blowing orgasm

fryingdutchman
04-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Oh ya...i forgot one thing on that last post

I LOVE PUBLIC RESTROOM GLORYHOLES!!

Thorman
04-27-2005, 06:21 AM
Dont be jealous of the red rocker because he has more money and is more successful then DLR ever has been or certainly ever will be...CVH=The Red Rocker....thats it..undoubetly......

He has more success with VH then Dave..more money..more fans...more money...more tequila...more money..whats dave got? EMS?? Woooooowwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
04-27-2005, 08:09 AM
bong and beer...diver down...

DavidLeeNatra
04-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
“ Originally posted by Thorman
I ususally crank up some Culture Club and start by slowly tonguing my boyfriends asshole... move into a little scrotum massage and finish up by blowing my pathetic eyedropper load of cum in his face...of course, if im sentimental i stick my finger in a little while I'm sucking him off, sending him to a mind-blowing orgasm ”

loooooooool

Roguesgirl
04-27-2005, 08:17 AM
all of them...

It would take me the whole six pack to suck down a six pack :D

especially if I'm smokin too

Big Troubles
04-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Fair Warning seems to work good for me. Too bad it's about 3 or 4 songs short of a full album.

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by larbo
I would have to say woman and children first. there's just somethin' wicked about everybody wants some cranked on an 11 when your high.:cool:

Gotta agree with you there! 'Loss of Control' & 'In a Simple Rhyme' are another great pair of songs for when your high.

And theres something about the vocal harmonies in 'Light up the Sky' that is just totally freaky when your zonked.

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:00 AM
have you ever heard yngwie malmsteen's(menstrual cramp)version of light up the sky? other than the solo I think it's pretty damn good for him.

DlocRoth
04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Damn... I gotta go with '84.

Drunk n high on a hot summer day driving with the windows down and the system up......

Side 2........

Redballjets88
04-27-2005, 02:17 PM
diver down because by the time ur really wasted you get to listen to big bad bill and happy trails and then you can laugh yourself to sleep

Thorman
04-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Fair Warning seems to work good for me. Too bad it's about 3 or 4 songs short of a full album.

Do you see the common thread with DLR as "singer"?? Subpar albums......come on

Bam

Thorman
04-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Damn... I gotta go with '84.

Drunk n high on a hot summer day driving with the windows down and the system up......

Side 2........

If you were driving..drunk and high...you trully are a fucktard...holy shit loser head...your a fucking wanker....grow the fuck up you shithead.... You must be like 21 or something....i bet you drink the beer called "beer"

HAHAHAHAH

Bam

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-28-2005, 09:16 AM
You write and spell like you're drunk, high, one armed, and fingering your well stretched butthole over Hagar photos, cockbreath.

DlocRoth
04-28-2005, 10:54 AM
If you were driving..drunk and high...you trully are a fucktard...holy shit loser head...your a fucking wanker....grow the fuck up you shithead.... You must be like 21 or something....i bet you drink the beer called "beer"

HAHAHAHAH

Bam

I tell ya what....

Have some kids and let me know.
I'll smoke a doob and get in my 4-runner and mow em down.

They would appreciate quick and painless as opposed to having their queer father cram Balance down their throats for a slow agonizing death.

And since youre askin, I dont drink beer..or wear elastic capri pants..or worship a classless salad tosser.

Jack on the rocks.:rolleyes: Loser.

SoldMySoul4RnR
04-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
I tell ya what....

Have some kids and let me know.

He's not physically equipped to produce children, dude. ;)

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Thorman
[B] I ususally crank up balance and start up with the seventh seal... move into a little 5150 territory and finish up with standing on top of the world...of course, if im sentimental i stick in a little eagles fly and go to my far far away place [/B\

Sounds liek a PERFECT night too me!

Three Lock Rock (AFU-All Fired up!)

cwsmith17
04-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by rothdaddy
I have been debating the question of what is the best CVH album for pulling out the bong and a six pack of beer? I personally think that Fair Warning would be a great dark album for doing so! What do you folks suggest?

VH=Bong & Beer

1984=Cocaine

mentalpancake
05-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Hmmm...I can't say I've tried it with any of them but Women and Children First seems like the best for that.

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by rothdaddy

No doubt.

Fair Warning.

Weird riffs, dark and at the same time playful lyrics.

By the time you get to Push Comes to Shove, you're somehere up in the stratosphere!:D