PDA

View Full Version : U.S. is disliked around the world because .......

scorpioboy33
04-27-2005, 12:08 AM
I'l start and see if we can figure this thing out

ignorance about other cultures and countries

your turn

Warham
04-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Because we are the only superpower.

FORD
04-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Because of what the CIA and the corporations have done to rape and pillage the world. Especially the Middle East.

scorpioboy33
04-27-2005, 12:15 AM
I really enjoy both your post alot!

kentuckyklira
04-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Ignorance paired with arrogance. Double standards paired with self-rightousness. Power paired with lack of self-restraint.

Just to name a few!

steve
04-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Reasons the U. S. is admired:

WWII
Korean War
Berlin Airlift
Marshall Plan
Bosnia/Serbia
Ridding the Iraqi people of Saddam Hussein
Ridding Afghanistan of the Taliban
IMF/World Bank Policies (in Korea and Taiwan)
Confronting Communism in Eastern Europe for 50 years.

Reasons the U. S. is disliked:

Supporting Saddam Hussein throughout the 80s
Toppling the Iranian government in the 60s and installing the Shah.
Flying vegitation killing cropdusters over dirt poor farming areas of Bolivia and Columbia.
Supporting horrible dictatorships like the Bath party in Iraq, the Shah, The Saudis, Suhartu.
Arming both sides of the Iran - Iraq war.
Giving the lowest (% wise) of our GDP to foreign aid of any industrialized nation.
Vietnam.
War profiteering in Iraq
Using scare-tactics to launch the Iraq war
Never mentioning "saving the Iraqi people" until months after no WMDs are found
IMF/World Bank policies (everywhere else in the world)
Confronting Communism everywhere else in the world for 50 years via supporting brutal dictatorships.

DrMaddVibe
04-27-2005, 09:08 AM
STFU with all of your jealous bullshit!

First disaster that happens to you you come begging for cash and suck our Superpower cock! Then you whiny bastards cry louder if its not enough! Any time there's a conflict that you lazy asses deem too messy, the US military has to come and sort it out. Did we send a bill? Did we colonize anything?

STFU with bullshit like this thread. Polish up your tincups...you just know you'll be back on your begging knees!

Big Train
04-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Hope about this scorp..Canada, 2nd rate nation, let's discuss...

These threads bore me to no end. Inflammatory and stupid...aren't you better than that? I'd like to think so...

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 10:24 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18701&highlight=4moreyears

Warham
04-27-2005, 10:26 AM
No, he's not better than that.

Remember, he started out here as a Hagar troll.

kentuckyklira
04-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Did we colonize anything?

Where shall I start?

aesop
04-27-2005, 11:04 AM
U.S. is disliked around the world because .......

Jelousy Breeds Contempt!

In fact, I'm making that fact my 'thought for the day'...

Warham
04-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Where shall I start?

Well, we didn't colonize your country after WWII.

In fact, we helped pick your ass up off the ground.

Thankless pricks.

You know, your country ought to take a cue from Japan.

4moreyears
04-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by steve
Reasons the U. S. is admired:

WWII
Korean War
Berlin Airlift
Marshall Plan
Bosnia/Serbia
Ridding the Iraqi people of Saddam Hussein
Ridding Afghanistan of the Taliban
IMF/World Bank Policies (in Korea and Taiwan)
Confronting Communism in Eastern Europe for 50 years.

Reasons the U. S. is disliked:

Supporting Saddam Hussein throughout the 80s
Toppling the Iranian government in the 60s and installing the Shah.
Flying vegitation killing cropdusters over dirt poor farming areas of Bolivia and Columbia.
Supporting horrible dictatorships like the Bath party in Iraq, the Shah, The Saudis, Suhartu.
Arming both sides of the Iran - Iraq war.
Giving the lowest (% wise) of our GDP to foreign aid of any industrialized nation.
Vietnam.
War profiteering in Iraq
Using scare-tactics to launch the Iraq war
Never mentioning "saving the Iraqi people" until months after no WMDs are found
IMF/World Bank policies (everywhere else in the world)
Confronting Communism everywhere else in the world for 50 years via supporting brutal dictatorships.

Great post.

kentuckyklira
04-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Warham

Thankless pricks.

You know, your country ought to take a cue from Japan. Most of the "picking asses off the ground" my ancestors did themself!

And you ought to check out what the Japanese population thinks about Iraq!

Warham
04-27-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't care what the Japanese think about Iraq. It's what they think of us.

kentuckyklira
04-27-2005, 11:53 AM
I don't care what the Japanese think about Iraq. It's what they think of us. They hate the USA!

Warham
04-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Sure they do.

BigBadBrian
04-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Most of the "picking asses off the ground" my ancestors did themself!

With a little help from their "friends." ;)

On second thought, make that a lot of help. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
04-27-2005, 12:11 PM
They hate the USA!

Uh huh. That's why they try to emulate US culture so much...just like the French, the Germans ( :p ), the Arabs, the Brits, the Scandanavians, the Koreans.... etc., etc., etc., ......

Nitro Express
04-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Japan right now is probably the United States best foriegn allie. It used to be Great Britian but they too are going the way of the rest of Europe.

Western Europe has forgotten what we did for them during WWII and during the cold war. Hitler would have never been defeated without US involvement and the Russians would have invaded western Europe shortly after. Now we are hated.

Japan and the US have had a long hate relationship. The war in the Pacific was absolutely brutal. The attrocities huge. We hated Japan and for good reason. It's the only country that has been nuked twice. Instead of making Japan pay for their torturouse barbarism, Gen. MacArther was more interesting in rebuilding the country. He did an excellent job.

The Japanese accepted their defeat and looked to the United States as a model. They emulated our economy and used US technology to better themselves. Japan became a world economic power. They took the resources available to them after WWII and built something out of it.

Unlike the Europeans, many Japanese are still thankful for our human treatment of their country after the war. Not all US foriegn policy is a dissaster.

FORD
04-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Not all US foriegn policy is a dissaster.

Nope. Just BCE foreign policy :(

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Sammy Hagar could be are goodwill ambassider for around the world. he is the best of both worlds that america has to offer. he represents goodtimes, peace, love and the american dream of making money and kicking back with a few cold maragitas!

viva la Redrocker!

American Gypsy
04-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi guys,
Quick story re: U.S. vrs. the world
I got a bud & 4 yrs ago, he and his ol' lady were way broke and my business was doing good. I gave him the cash and equipment to start a deal of his own. He was thankful and at his new shop helped me customize my Chevy for nothing, out of gratitude. He also paid me back and we're better friends than ever.
So, although I love my country, I think it's sort of similar in that, although my buddy has a great looking wife, he never once said "Hey dude, you helped me out bigtime, so, go on and Fuck my wife."
...and I'm not lame enough to bring up shit from the past as an excuse to try to do so.

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
Sammy Hagar could be are goodwill ambassider for around the world. he is the best of both worlds that america has to offer. he represents goodtimes, peace, love and the american dream of making money and kicking back with a few cold maragitas!

viva la Redrocker!

Yanky' go hoame'! Useless asswipe!

larbo
04-27-2005, 09:04 PM
RACIST BULLSHIT DELETED

FORD
04-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Wow, when did David DuKKKe start posting here?

larbo
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
I know who bo and luke is.:D kkk? hardley. the kkk is nothing more than a bunch of disorganised wannabes. I'm just speaking the truth there ford pinto.

FORD
04-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by larbo
I know who bo and luke is.:D kkk? hardley. the kkk is nothing more than a bunch of disorganised wannabes. I'm just speaking the truth there ford pinto.

If racism is your idea of "truth" then you can take it somewhere fucking else.

Dr. Love
04-27-2005, 09:39 PM
They hate the USA!

You mean we aren't winning the World's Biggest Popularity Contest?

Oh, that breaks my heart. It really does.

larbo
04-27-2005, 09:47 PM
where am I being racist ford pinto?

FORD
04-27-2005, 10:20 PM
EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR WORTHLESS POSTS.

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR AS WELL.

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:18 PM
how am I a liar dick?

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Because you ain't in west virginia, faggot.

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm in w.v you dumb city faggot piece of shit. how do you get I'm not? go inhale some gas fumes you retard low class moron.

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:34 PM
Country roads take me home? (http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm?GetLocation&Template=demo.htm&ipaddress=146.82.210.155)

I don't fucking think so!

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:39 PM
for one I cant see your fag picture. thats a pretty good song aint it city fag. you dont think so what little bitch?

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I dont know why it's showin that shit. prolly cause you've been chugged in the ass too much and typed in the wrong shit.

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:42 PM
for one I cant see your fag picture. thats a pretty good song aint it city fag. you dont think so what little bitch?

I don't have a problem with John Denver. I have a problem with lying racist pieces of shit.

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm in w.v you dumb city faggot piece of shit. how do you get I'm not? go inhale some gas fumes you retard low class moron.

Are you really this stupid, or is this a really bad troll act?

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
the IP adress is incorrect there dumb boy. a webmaster needs to check in on this shit and fire your racist ass.

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 11:47 PM
the IP adress is incorrect there dumb boy. a webmaster needs to check in on this shit and fire your racist ass.

It's only off by, oh say, 3000 fucking miles! Again, are you really this stupid troll? And how is HE a "rascist" fucktard?

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:49 PM
nickdfresh, there is one thing you need to know dumb boy, I'm doc holiday and your johnny ringo. dont forget it. your ass is owned. apparently your ford pintos co-pilot ass buddy. troll? if I was it'd still be better than what you are.

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 11:51 PM
nickdfresh, there is one thing you need to know dumb boy, I'm doc holiday and your johnny ringo. dont forget it. your ass is owned. apparently your ford pintos co-pilot ass buddy. troll? if I was it'd still be better than what you are.

Bitch-please? You have neither the self-control or intelligence to be either. I would never mistake you for an "educated man." LMAO "How 'bout a spelling contest?"

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 11:52 PM

And I am the Doc Holiday to FORD's Wyatt Earp fool!;)

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Owned? How did Jizzystool get to Burbank so fast?

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:55 PM
wake up and smell the shit dumb boy.

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And I am the Doc Holiday to FORD's Wyatt Earp fool!;)

Fuck Wyatt Earp! I'm a descendant of both the Daltons and the James brothers, and that ain't no bullshit. :D

Unlike Mr. Ali-ass here, my redneck outlaw credentials are legit :cool:

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck Wyatt Earp! I'm a descendant of both the Daltons and the James brothers, and that ain't no bullshit. :D

"Well you ain't no daisy!":D

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:59 PM
ford pinto is ike and your his dumb little friend johnny ringo. poor soul. you were just too high strung.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:02 AM
ford pinto is ike and your his dumb little friend johnny ringo. poor soul. you were just too high strung.

Ha ha. "That's a hell of a thing for you to say to me!"

larbo
04-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck Wyatt Earp! I'm a descendant of both the wayne sisters and the gay brothers, and that ain't no bullpoopy. :D

I have no alias ike. I am 100% outlaw. I am from the country. I am in west by god virginia right now. you are a dumb little city boy. you are about as redneck as jj from goodtimes. have a webmaster check my IP and you will find that out.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:06 AM
I have no alias ike. I am 100% outlaw. I am from the country. I am in west by god virginia right now. you are a dumb little city boy. you are about as redneck as jj from goodtimes. have a webmaster check my IP and you will find that out.

He already did! LOL

larbo
04-28-2005, 12:12 AM
why would it say that then johnny ringo? I'm tellin the truth. I have no reason to lie shit for brains.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:20 AM
why would it say that then johnny ringo? I'm tellin the truth. I have no reason to lie shit for brains.

Neither does he. And many people come into this forum and lie their ass off, so you'll forgive me if I do not take you at your word sir. "Are we not friends Ike?"

larbo
04-28-2005, 12:28 AM
now I really don't like you!

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:34 AM
now I really don't like you!

That crackling sound is my heart breaking...

larbo
04-28-2005, 12:38 AM
you have no heart. and you have no brains dick wad!

FORD
04-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Look, Jizzy, tomballsuckscockinhell, Gay ass Gar or whoever you are GO FUCK YOURSELF UP THE ASS WITH A DULL RUSTY CHAINSAW.

Racist trolls are not welcome here. Fuck off.

larbo
04-28-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm tellin you ford pinto, I am not going by an alias. I am not a racist and not a troll. I was just making a point you nazi bastard. that should be your name. nazi-mod. "if I dont like your thread or I'm too dumb to understand it, I'll just delete it." that's pure communism right there slick. do people not have a right to their opinion where you are from? I'll leave this thread cause its not mine but before I go, I'll say this. kiss my ass in the crack you liberal bastard!

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 01:51 AM
Let's try to get back on some sort of topic please...

The Scatologist
04-28-2005, 02:28 AM

Thankless pricks.

You know, your country ought to take a cue from Japan.

What about Hawaii? The Army came in here with guns and threatening to kill people. Put the peaceful Queen under house arrest, took control of the native land, made Hawaiian Illegal to speak, and a shitload of other bullshit.

Oh, this was all done so the big 6 sugar companies from the U.S. didn't have to pay taxes. ;)

scorpioboy33
04-28-2005, 02:31 AM
and as far as WW II check your facts you guys showed up late!

Nitro Express
04-28-2005, 02:50 AM
The United States has the best constitutional rights; even though, we historically haven't lived up to those very well. The Constitution said all men were equal but yet slavery was practiced. A huge civil war helped end that, but it took another 100 years for the Civil Rights Movement to solidify what President Lincoln helped start.

The United States has always ran on capitalism and I will be the first to say unchecked capitalism becomes tyranny. There has to be some govt. regulation or we end up with monopolies, shitty working conditions, envirionmental hazards, and such.

When native americans or Hawaiians were in the way of progress, yup, they got the shaft. But whether it was Americans, Europeans, or Asians, those native cultures would have gotten screwed nomatter who was doing the colonizing. The American Indians put up a good fight, the Hawaiians killed Capt. Cook but they didn't have the people and the technology to keep and protect their land and lifestyle.

No country is perfect. They all have their dirty deeds done dirt cheap, but I would rather put up with the United States bullshit than Imperial Japan's bullshit. Read the Rape of Nanking. If the Japanese took Hawaii, that kind of stuff would have happened.

The Scatologist
04-28-2005, 05:20 AM
Ok, check your facts. First of all, Capt. Cook was British.

He was also a complete asshole who tried to pose as a god. When the Hawaiians found out he wasn't of course they killed him.

Second, the Hawaii take over happened MANY MANY Years after that. It's fucking pretty recent history. Yes, Hawaii had the technology then. They were one of the most rapidly advancing nations in the world at that time. You must be one of those guys who assume that Hawaii is a island full of grass shacks. Well you know what? We have one of the most densly populated cities in the world, and our Ala Moana Shopping Center was once the largest mall in the WORLD.

Although Hawaii was of course, not that advanced when the take over happened, it were still pretty advanced for the time. There was a established government, the majority was literate, etc etc. Hell, the Hawaiians at this time were actually MORE educated then the Americans at the time.

The Queen basically did not want to fight back, and surrendered because she saw that there was no chance. If they fought back and killed the guys that came to take over Hawaii, more troops would have came in from the U.S. anyway.

kentuckyklira
04-28-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Ok, check your facts. First of all, Capt. Cook was British.

He was also a complete asshole who tried to pose as a god. When the Hawaiians found out he wasn't of course they killed him.

Second, the Hawaii take over happened MANY MANY Years after that. It's fucking pretty recent history. Yes, Hawaii had the technology then. They were one of the most rapidly advancing nations in the world at that time. You must be one of those guys who assume that Hawaii is a island full of grass shacks. Well you know what? We have one of the most densly populated cities in the world, and our Ala Moana Shopping Center was once the largest mall in the WORLD.

Although Hawaii was of course, not that advanced when the take over happened, it were still pretty advanced for the time. There was a established government, the majority was literate, etc etc. Hell, the Hawaiians at this time were actually MORE educated then the Americans at the time.

The Queen basically did not want to fight back, and surrendered because she saw that there was no chance. If they fought back and killed the guys that came to take over Hawaii, more troops would have came in from the U.S. anyway. Don´t confuse guys like BallessBullshitBrain with facts. I´ve tried, they´re immune to them.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 09:25 AM
i have a big-heart for my lover jesterstar. and you have no brains! it hurts when jesterstar blows his dick wad up my racist anal cavity!!

Sorry Dr. Love. On troll patrol!

BigBadBrian
04-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Don´t confuse guys like BallessBullshitBrain with facts. I´ve tried, they´re immune to them.

You called me Brain. :killer:

BigBadBrian
04-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
and as far as WW II check your facts you guys showed up late!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This cracks me up every time a Canuck, Brit, or German or somebody else brings it up, especially in light of the recent accusations of "rushing to war."

Why in the sam hell we have gone to war sooner? Huh? Answer that. Hitler posed no threat to the US. Hell, if he hadn't declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor, there is a very good chance we we wouldn't have entered the European theater until he DID pose a threat to us or attack us.

Guess what, Canuck?

You would have gotten your ass beat.

kentuckyklira's ancestors would have been goose-stepping all over your grandpa's ass, the Russians be damned.

:gun:

WACF
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The United States has the best constitutional rights; even though, we historically haven't lived up to those very well. The Constitution said all men were equal but yet slavery was practiced. A huge civil war helped end that, but it took another 100 years for the Civil Rights Movement to solidify what President Lincoln helped start.

The United States has always ran on capitalism and I will be the first to say unchecked capitalism becomes tyranny. There has to be some govt. regulation or we end up with monopolies, shitty working conditions, envirionmental hazards, and such.

When native americans or Hawaiians were in the way of progress, yup, they got the shaft. But whether it was Americans, Europeans, or Asians, those native cultures would have gotten screwed nomatter who was doing the colonizing. The American Indians put up a good fight, the Hawaiians killed Capt. Cook but they didn't have the people and the technology to keep and protect their land and lifestyle.

No country is perfect. They all have their dirty deeds done dirt cheap, but I would rather put up with the United States bullshit than Imperial Japan's bullshit. Read the Rape of Nanking. If the Japanese took Hawaii, that kind of stuff would have happened.

Lincon only ablolished slavery in the south...the north got to keep theirs.

Your last paragraph is excellent....Every country acts in it's best interests. You just notice the bigger ones.

The Soviets defeated the Germans....we North American's just helped put the last few nails in the coffin.

Jano
04-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Thank you all for your help !
I do have nothing again any country but some of their leader suck bad !
Peace Brothers!

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Dude, just let it go.

Be yourself.

I got accused of the same bullshit when I first started posting here. I dunno, maybe its some twisted initiation.

I didn't see what you posted to make Ford go off on a racist twinge but it must've been pretty bad. He'll fly all over ya for goofin' on his beloved Democrats and I've seen him do that. He'll fly all over ya if you're stupid and post stupid shit and I've seen him do that. I've never seen him go racist on anybody.

Ford (like him or love him) is consistent though.

If there was anything inflammatory towards race/creed/culture then I'd say drop it and don't revisit that mode of thinking. It won't go down a positive road.

Now, joking is joking and we're all (for the most part) 3x7. Know what I mean? No? If you wouldn't want your mom or dad to read it...don't type it.

That's my .02. I'll leave it there.

Have fun here and stick around. It is a fun place.

FORD
04-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Don't know what you're implying, AssVibe, but it wasn't ME making any racist comments, it was our latest alias asshole from the FAG Factor board or where ever it is where they all go for anal cyber. Possibly a Jizzy alias, or his "life partner". Pretending to be a West Virginia skinhead with a Burbank CA address. Pretty creative, huh? :rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Ford...take a breath and look at what I wrote.

You thought I had multiple id's and posted what you thought was my ip. You didn't have mine correct either.

Whatever the guy wrote I missed out on.

Chill motherfucker chill!

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 04:05 PM
That ROGAN board must be a laugh-a-minute riot!

BigBadBrian
04-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by WACF

The Soviets defeated the Germans....we North American's just helped put the last few nails in the coffin.

I've done quite a bit of reading on WWII, particularly on the Eastern Front. This is probably one of the greatest misconceptions. The Red Army was by no means indestructable or unbeatable. The Germans could have won the war in the East had Hitler let his Field Marshals and Generals plan the battles, not himself.

Warham
04-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
That ROGAN board must be a laugh-a-minute riot!

Jester's biggest accomplishment in life is owning that board.

WACF
04-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I've done quite a bit of reading on WWII, particularly on the Eastern Front. This is probably one of the greatest misconceptions. The Red Army was by no means indestructable or unbeatable. The Germans could have won the war in the East had Hitler let his Field Marshals and Generals plan the battles, not himself.

You are right...maybe I should of said that Hitler beat the German's.

I used to read alot about WW2 and have forgotten much of it.

What did Hilter do again?
Was it push South into the Ukraine leaving Moscow to reinforce...thus leaving the push back to Moscow into the fall rain and then winter?

I know Germany having to fight two fronts helped end the war after '44.

Seshmeister
04-28-2005, 09:14 PM

Ok possibly but that doesn't change the argument about whether the Russians or the US won the war.

In fact it's kind of encouraging to me because Hitler ended up being weak because he was an evil tyrant so everyone was too scared to give him good advice so he lost.

Maybe the human species will survive if evil is inherently weak.

Your previous post about the US motives for joining the war not being for altruistic reasons is correct despite attempts by Americans to rewrite history.

The US government didn't say 'There's an evil dictator who is slaughtering millions lets go in and save Europe".

Germany declared war on the US as an ally of Japan plus it was in the US economic interest to have trading partners in Europe.

So as far as this thread is concerned the WWII thing doesn't work that well as a plus point in world opinion about the US.

Unlike the Simpsons and Van Halen.:)

Checkmate.

Cheers!

:gulp:

scorpioboy33
04-28-2005, 10:10 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This cracks me up every time a Canuck, Brit, or German or somebody else brings it up, especially in light of the recent accusations of "rushing to war."

Why in the sam hell we have gone to war sooner? Huh? Answer that. Hitler posed no threat to the US. Hell, if he hadn't declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor, there is a very good chance we we wouldn't have entered the European theater until he DID pose a threat to us or attack us.

Guess what, Canuck?

You would have gotten your ass beat.

kentuckyklira's ancestors would have been goose-stepping all over your grandpa's ass, the Russians be damned.

so we went to war to help out others in need whereas America went to war only to save themselves...(how fucking noble)