PDA

View Full Version : Three Lock Rock Join me and My Mission.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Join me and my JESTER.................ALL STARS.

You see there is a reward for your dedicated service.

A SAMMY HAGAR FORUM. I've done some thinking. Your kicking ass and taking names.

I like that.

So you will be mod of your OWN Sammy Hagar forum.

I think this will make others on the board happy.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 08:10 AM
are you serious? or is this a joke?

three lock rock

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm Serious we have many people to own. Once we have taken over the Site...............You will receive your Sammy Hagar Forum. I'm personally not a fan. But I see your ability. Let's make this happen. DREAMS ARE MENT TO COME TRUE.

Carmine
04-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Jester...you Phukkin rule Man!!

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Jester...you Phukkin rule Man!!

You sir also are in line for a Mod Job. That's right........THE STAR TAKES CARE OF HIS PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!

Being from syracuse and knowing the pain that drives me to own will make you Co-Mod of the Main.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 10:12 AM
this is rightous man! jesterstar, you are the mod god in the pod! therotharmy needs more people like u to show that you shouldnt have to be a rothtard to post here!

(Three Rock Locks- birds of a fether flock togethor!)

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
this is rightous man! jesterstar, you are the mod god in the pod! therotharmy needs more people like u to show that you shouldnt have to be a rothtard to post here!

No comment required! :)

LoungeMachine
04-27-2005, 10:42 AM

I see you failed the same HUKED ON FONIKS course JesterSTOOL did:rolleyes:

JesterSTOOL will never be a MOd, fuckstick.

But then if you're a Roy fan, you'll fall for ANYTHING :cool:

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I see you failed the same HUKED ON FONIKS course JesterSTOOL did:rolleyes:

JesterSTOOL will never be a MOd, fuckstick.

But then if you're a Roy fan, you'll fall for ANYTHING :cool:

When you're a Roy fan, you'll buy anything too.

Speaking of which, 3 Lock, I have this recently aquired bridge you might be interested in...

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 11:09 AM
C'mon Jester. You know I dig your vibe, but throwing 3LR into the mix is week man. Just my opinion. You'd be better off without him.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
C'mon Jester. You know I dig your vibe, but throwing 3LR into the mix is week man. Just my opinion. You'd be better off without him.

The patterns of monarchies and similar systems has a message of value for all political forms. Governments of any kind can profit from this message. Governments can be useful to the governed only so long as inherent tendencies toward tyranny are restrained. Monarchies have some good features beyond their star qualities. They can reduce the size and parasitic nature of the management bureaucracy. They can make speedy decisions when necessary. They fit an ancient human demand for a parental (tribal/feudal) hierarchy where every person knows his place. It is valuable to know your place, even if that place is temporary. It is galling to be held in place against your will. This is why Alan teaches you about tyranny in the best possible way - by example. Even though you read these words after the passage of a few moments, Alan's tyranny will not be forgotten. His empire assures this. Knowing this message, he expects you to be extremely careful about the powers you opt to invest in any particular form of government.

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Are you smoking pot again?

DlocRoth
04-27-2005, 11:23 AM

BWAAAHAHAAH!

He believes it.

TLR...all starry eyed.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Are you smoking pot again?

No, no pot for me today; just receiving messages from Alan the Panther on the subtle uses of power and prescience and their applications in his tyrannical empire.

Alan MUST bring these things to us soon, in person; for so it has been written, and so shall it be done.

More lessons will follow this day, but Alan seems rather preoccupied at the moment.

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 11:27 AM
I see.

And a PANTHER shall lead them. And his name shall be ALAN!

We are as one bueno. Continue.

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Jester, IMO you'd be much better off recruiting ALAN THE PANTER than that troll 3LR. ALAN has the respect of many members and could sway your resistance to the other side. The only people 3LR can offer is that idiot THORMAN and that ass clown TOM VU.

You could OWN those 3 guys on your worst day. Shoot higher my friend. The reward will be greater.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:33 AM
It is not unlikely to say that the subtle uses of conjectivity in government are applicable to most any case; in such examples of mass inertia by the public, hair-splitting because, in a particular sense, the ultimate pasttime by which counter-measures against any particular regime can become implemented.

In the case of the omniscient leader, this becomes an paradox - would it happen if it was not encouraged, and more, how to defeat the seated? There is little room for maneuverability on the part of the masses, and the question is yet to be determined as to whether or not the realm of freedom of movement can and does exist for said subjects.

Speaking from a metaphysical standpoint, interrupting the process can be done, but it's not always entirely feasable, even under the best of circumstances (politcally/scientfically). When the cloud chamber becomes closed, a particular set of rules and obligations therefore sets in and the cast is therefore set. What the subjects are left with is a storm of their own making from which there can be no forseeable outcome other than the outcome which WILL come. The realization that you're blind in the wilderness can lead to subjective problems which far outweigh the original basis of revolution.

So sayeth Alan....and so it is.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Well, Jestercunt has just reached NEW heights of stupidity.

Hardrock69
04-27-2005, 11:45 AM
LMAO @ 3 Suck Cock. this dumbass believes Jesterstar is a mod...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a fucking tool....

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Do you know what guerrillas often say? They claim that their rebellions are invulnerable to economic warfare because they have no economy, that they are parasitic on those whom they would overthrow. These fools merely fail to assess the coin in which they must inevitably pay. The pattern is inexorable in it's degenerative failures. You see it repeated in the systems of slavery, of welfare states, of caste-ridden religions, of socializing bureaucracies - in ANY system which creates and maintains dependencies. Too long a parasite and you cannot survive without a host.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Given enough time for the generations to evolve, the predator produces particular survival adaptations in it's prey which, through the circular operation of feedback, produce changes in the predator which again change the prey...etc etc...many, many powerful forces do the same thing. You can count religions among such forces.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existance of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly.

In essence, you tame.

Warham
04-27-2005, 11:54 AM
It's like being in college all over again. :D

Is Professor Alan in the building?

FORD
04-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Too bad Alan doesn't rip Jizzy's throat out. Or Three Inch's for that matter.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 12:02 PM

Nice to see that things are comming together. You'll notice that we have some resistance of our progressive ways of thinking. I realize that your allegence with us is controversial.

I'm a firm Beleiver in Controversy. Once we have taken the Main then I'll keep that a David Lee Roth Main...........Then GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW SAMMY HAGAR MAIN!!!!!!!!!

I know in the process some will oppose. But I have ways of dealing with the insurgence

Warham
04-27-2005, 12:07 PM
The only thing you give Three Lock Rock is a hard on.

You should give him a hand job while you are at it.

Nothing like cuntroversy for a cunt.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Save it Butt boy your days are numbered here. Don't make me remind you again with a BANNING.

Pretty soon I'll be MOD of this whole fucking place.

Warham
04-27-2005, 12:10 PM
If it doesn't happen by Saturday, like you said this morning, you'll be proven to be a true Cunt of the Highest Order©.

Nickdfresh
04-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes Three Inch, join Jesteretard in his campaign to make the Roth Army a little gayer.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham
If it doesn't happen by Saturday, like you said this morning, you'll be proven to be a true Cunt of the Highest Order©.

By who??? The only reason that I wouldn't be Mod by saturday is because it would take a few extra days to give me all the POWERS a MOD like me would command. It's over butt boy.

Warham
04-27-2005, 12:21 PM
You definately have no idea how a forum works.

The only thing you should be handed is a dildo, so you can work on your new lover Three Inch Cock.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 12:25 PM
You definately have no idea how a forum works.

The only thing you should be handed is a dildo, so you can work on your new lover Three Inch Cock.

Stop trying to work this into a cyber session you freak. your banning will be sweet. I can't wait much longer.

Warham
04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
I thought I was going to be banned two weeks ago?

You sure are a slow fuck.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Just doing it real slow. Not everyone busts a nut as quick as you do.

Warham
04-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Whatever you say, Ryan.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Jesterstar-why didn't you PM 3IC this information?

Oh, wait-you wouldn't get any attention that way, would you?

I ajm the Lord Summerisle, you are the Virgin Fool.

PS-How's Jess?

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:19 PM
You cannot understand history unless you understand it's flowings, it's currents and the way it's leaders move within such forces. A leader tries to perpetuate the conditions which demand his leadership; thus, the leader requires the outsider. I caution you to examine Alan's career with care, for he is both the leader and the outsider. Do not make the mistake in assuming that he only created the church which was the state. That is his function as leader and he had many historical models to use as a pattern. For a clue as to his role as outsider, look at the arts of his time. The arts are barbaric. The favorite poetry? The epic. The popular dramatic ideal? Heroism. Dances? Wildly abandoned. From my viewpoint, Alan believes me correct in describing this as dangerous. It stimulates the imagination. It makes people feel the lack of that which Alan has taken from them. And what, exactly, did Alan take? The right to choose his role in history.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
It's like being in college all over again. :D

Is Professor Alan in the building?

Professor Alan is IN THE HOUSE!

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:24 PM
You think power may be the most unstable of all human achievements? Then what of the apparent exemptions to this inherent unstability? Some families endure. Very powerful religious bureaucracies have been known to endure. Consider, if you will, the relationship between faith and power. Are they mutually exclusive when each depends on the other? The religious heirarchy have been reasonably secure within the loyal walls of faith for thousands of years. But where has their power gone?

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Think of it as plastic memory, this force within you which trends you and your fellows towards tribal forms. This plastic memory seeks to return to it's ancient shape, the tribal society. It is all around you - the feudatory, the diocese, the corporation, the platoon, the sports club, the dance troupes, the rebel cells, the planning council, the prayer group...each with it's master and servants, it's host and parasites. And the swarms of alienating devices (including these very words!) tend eventually to be enlisted in the argument for a return to "those better times". Alan despairs of teaching you those other ways, for you have square thoughts which resist circles.

Jesterstar
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Bob I'm going to make you Mod of the Feacal Fetish forum I start. Don't worry I have plans for you.

Warham
04-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Fecal you mean, right Ryan?

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:33 PM
What, exactly, is Alan eliminating? The bourgeois infatuation with peaceful conservation of the past. This is a binding force, a thing which holds humankind into one vulnerable unit in spite of illusionary separations across parsecs of space. If Alan can find the scattered bits, others can find them as well. When you are together, you can share a common catastrophe, which is to say this: you can be exterminated together. Thus, Alan demonstrates the terrible danger of a gliding, passionless mediocrity, a movement without ambitions and aims. Alan shows you that entire civilizations can do this thing. Alan gives you eons of life which slips gently toward death without fussing or stirring, without even asking "Why?". Alan shows you the false happiness and shadow-catastrophe called ALAN THE PANTHER.

NOW do you understand Alan's purpose?

NOW WILL YOU LEARN THE REAL HAPPINESS?

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Bob I'm going to make you Mod of the Feacal Fetish forum I start. Don't worry I have plans for you.

You obviously do not understand Alan the Panther. Alan the Panther is your Emperor, and he hasn't ruled over this universe for a millenia for no reason.

Your knee WILL bow, and you WILL learn your lessons.

Alan has many, many, many more lessons for you. I am but the vessel of deliverance.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:40 PM
Alan once said this to me.

"In all of my universe, I have seen no law of nature, unchanging and inexorable. This universe presents only changing relationships which are sometimes seen as laws by short-lived awareness. These fleshy sensoria which we call self and ephemera withering in the blaze of infinity, fleetingly aware of temporary conditions which confine our activities and change as our activities change. If you must label the absolute, use it's proper name: TEMPORARY."

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Most discipline is hidden discipline, designed not to liberate but to limit. Do not ask "Why?". Be cautious of "How?". "Why?" leads inexorably to paradox. "How?" traps you inside of a reality of cause and effect, and both deny the infinite.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Explosions are also compressions of time. Observable changes in the natural universe are all explosive to some degree and from some point of view; otherwise, you would not notice them. Smooth continuity of change, if slowed sufficiently, goes without notice by observers whose time/attention span is too short. Thus, I tell you, ALAN THE PANTHER has seen changes you never would have marked.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Shutup bueno fag! were ar u getting that shit from you stupid rothtard? if i need a spiritual pick me up, i listen to the genious that is Hagar with songs like eagels fly or mine all mine! I don't need a big gay panther named dave. Sammy is the greatest red voodoo witchdoctor their is!

aesop
04-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Shutup bueno fag! were ar u getting that shit from you stupid rothtard? if i need a spiritual pick me up, i listen to the genious that is Hagar with songs like eagels fly or mine all mine! I don't need a big gay panther named dave. Sammy is the greatest red voodoo witchdoctor their is!

AHHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH!!!!!! That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

...And when you get a hankering to pound your gay lover, do you blast "Up for Breakfast"??!?

Soul Reaper
04-27-2005, 01:54 PM

so why don't you go to a HAGAR forum, moron.

Sammy Hagar is not a genius. If you want genius listen to Jimi Hendrix.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 02:06 PM

The power of ALAN compels you!

THE POWER OF ALAN COMPELS YOU!!!

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I have no idea what boner bob is talking about, but he sounds like a faggot anyway. anybody who listens to this shitty dlr music is obviously gay and loves to suck cock.

Thorman
04-27-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
so why don't you go to a HAGAR forum, moron.

Sammy Hagar is not a genius. If you want genius listen to Jimi Hendrix.

This is a Hagar forum dumbass...why do u think we are all talking about him....................HA

Bam

Hardrock69
04-27-2005, 05:09 PM
I have no idea what boner bob is talking about, but he sounds like a genious anyway. anybody who listens to this shitty spammy music is obviously gay and loves to suck Thorman's cock.

Yeah, that sounds about right, you fucking homo...

Stillwell
04-27-2005, 05:10 PM
Join me and my JESTER.................ALL STARS.

You see there is a reward for your dedicated service.

A SAMMY HAGAR FORUM. I've done some thinking. Your kicking ass and taking names.

I like that.

So you will be mod of your OWN Sammy Hagar forum.

I think this will make others on the board happy.

This is quite possibly the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Earth is shaking with all the quaking in their boots.

The greatest fucking alliance since... Sam and Dave!

http://www1.cncm.ne.jp/~hmjr-s/img/dave&sammy.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
04-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Who's the fat guy?

Shaun Ponsonby
04-27-2005, 05:23 PM
I don't need a big gay panther named dave.

IT'S ALAN THE PANTHER.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

Thorman
04-27-2005, 06:18 PM
WHo's the bald guy who cant sing?

Bam

DLR7884
04-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
WHo's the bald guy who cant own?

Jesterstar.

DLR7884
:)

Shaun Ponsonby
04-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Bald? Hmm, that's funny, there seems to be hair all over Dave's head.

bueno bob
04-27-2005, 08:08 PM
I have no idea what boner bob is talking about, because I can barely understand english, let alone comprehend higher forms of speaking it. But he sounds like a pretty sharp guy anyway. anybody who listens to this shitty Hagar music is obviously gay and loves to suck herpes-ridden cock.

Diamondjimi
04-28-2005, 12:45 AM
What's with these Hagar lovin pole smokers ?

KILL 'EM ALL !!!!!!!!

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
What's with these Hagar lovin pole smokers ?

KILL 'EM ALL !!!!!!!!

You can't. Hagar's fan base is dead anyway, we're just collecting what's left of the flotsam and jetsam here, it seems....

Diamondjimi
04-28-2005, 12:58 AM
Spam eats fist !

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Doesn't Sammy just look like the smelliest, ugliest pile of poop standing next to David? Seriously, I mean...rock stars? Fuck, how has there ever been any question?

Sam's an anal invader. David's just diamonds.

Diamondjimi
04-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You can't. Hagar's fan base is dead anyway, we're just collecting what's left of the flotsam and jetsam here, it seems....

May the force be with you !

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
May the force be with you !

Always!

:bottle:

:monekyl: Jedi Knights :monekyr:

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Looks like Jesteretard and Three Inch Cock have formed, well, er...an interestingly mutually beneficial working parntership! Euuuuhhhhhh! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Zuni238/sheep.gif

larbo
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Looks like Jesteretard and Three Inch Cock have formed, well, er...an interestingly mutually beneficial working parntership! Euuuuhhhhhh! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Zuni238/sheep.gif

that look's like you huckleferry.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by larbo
that look's like you huckleferry.

shut up.

Anonymous
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
The patterns of monarchies and similar systems has a message of value for all political forms. Governments of any kind can profit from this message. Governments can be useful to the governed only so long as inherent tendencies toward tyranny are restrained. Monarchies have some good features beyond their star qualities. They can reduce the size and parasitic nature of the management bureaucracy. They can make speedy decisions when necessary. They fit an ancient human demand for a parental (tribal/feudal) hierarchy where every person knows his place. It is valuable to know your place, even if that place is temporary. It is galling to be held in place against your will. This is why Alan teaches you about tyranny in the best possible way - by example. Even though you read these words after the passage of a few moments, Alan's tyranny will not be forgotten. His empire assures this. Knowing this message, he expects you to be extremely careful about the powers you opt to invest in any particular form of government.

ALRIGHT, BOB!!! :baaa:

Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't get what you were saying. But it sounded WAY kewl. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 12:39 PM
THREE LOCK ROCK OWNED ALL THE BITCHES HE FACED IN THIS THREAD.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 12:51 PM

Really?

Now that's very interesting. To me, all it look like he owned was his dick in his hands. :D

OWNED!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 01:41 PM
No he's been owning people pretty steady. That is why he is on the winning team.

Matt White
04-28-2005, 01:44 PM
STOP COLLABORATE AND LISTEN

Carmine
04-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
STOP COLLABORATE AND LISTEN

Ice is back with a...(somebody punch me):D

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
It's "BRAND NEW INVENTION"

Matt White
04-28-2005, 01:50 PM
I haven't recovered from the change in Altitude yet Rago!

My brain is still in AZ!!!

Baking in the heat!!!

Carmine
04-28-2005, 01:52 PM
It's "BRAND NEW INVENTION"

I knew that Jester...I just couldn't say it man!! I couldn't...:rolleyes:

Carmine
04-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I haven't recovered from the change in Altitude yet Rago!

My brain is still in AZ!!!

Baking in the heat!!!

Ohhh, I gots ta PM ya...:D

Shaun Ponsonby
04-28-2005, 02:00 PM

Actually, by the look of things, the 3 incher was owned by everybody he faced in this thread.

It's impossible for him to own everybody because the people against him in this thread are WELL into double figures.

Soul Reaper
04-28-2005, 02:50 PM
No he's been owning people pretty steady. That is why he is on the winning team.

sammyhagar.net

approx 700 members

---------------------------------------
Roth Army

approx 11,000 members

I think we're on the winning team

Soul Reaper
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Actually, by the look of things, the 3 incher was owned by everybody he faced in this thread.

It's impossible for him to own everybody because the people against him in this thread are WELL into double figures.

by joining this site isn't 3LR owned by Sarge?!

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
by joining this site isn't 3LR owned by Sarge?!

In a word, yeah.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
By joining this site isn't 3IC owned by EVERYBODY on the godamn site?