PDA

View Full Version : Happy shooting people in Florida

kentuckyklira
04-28-2005, 04:45 AM
So now apparently, according to a new law passed and signed by Jeb Bush yesterday, itīs ok to shoot somebody if you "FEEL" threatened.

I might move to Florida and start shooting fat sweaty rednecks, I find them quite threatening!

The Scatologist
04-28-2005, 05:07 AM
Oh wow, I guess that makes it fucking legal to have school killings then.

kentuckyklira
04-28-2005, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Oh wow, I guess that makes it fucking legal to have school killings then. Probably, as long as you "FEEL" threatened.

I guess Jeb is even more illiterate than his brother and found actually reading what he signed a bit too exhausting!

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 06:59 AM
What's the matter...all the brown shirts at the cleaners?

Seshmeister
04-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Bad news for homo's.

All those NRA types find them very threatening.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 09:01 AM
On second thought I won't be visiting my brother this may, but on second thought, I can always borrow his guns rather than bring my own.:)

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 10:15 AM
There goes the neighborhood!

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
There goes the neighborhood!

Ha ha! You are right about that! I do like Florida though, but not to worry, it's a bit too far to drive to easily (24 hours driving time away), and I hate flying (commercial).

jacksmar
04-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Florida residents should NEVER have to retreat from their homes, vehicles or daily affairs for fear of assault.

We have a duty to resist tyranny that tries to keep us from defending ourselves and our families. Irrespective of the name or form it takes.

FORD
04-28-2005, 11:05 AM
This is so the next time some wacko feels a judge is "threatening" them by unplugging someone who's been fucking dead for 15 years, they can kill the judge and walk with the BCE's blessing.

All part of the "Culture of Life" of course.

FORD
04-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by jacksmar
Florida residents should NEVER have to retreat from their homes, vehicles or daily affairs for fear of assault.

We have a duty to resist tyranny that tries to keep us from defending ourselves and our families. Irrespective of the name or form it takes.

Shit, you guys can't even control ballots, much less bullets :D

kentuckyklira
04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Bad news for homo's.

All those NRA types find them very threatening. The average home is wealthier than average so I guess in the future that means theyīll have better guns. Run rednecks, run!

I guess the average longhaired heavy metal fan in the USA is armed anyhow!

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Shit, you guys can't even control ballots, much less bullets :D

AEIOU!

BigBadBrian
04-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Stupid thread started by a moronic oaf.

It would have been nice if he would have posted the law in question.

Probably couldn't read it. :gulp:

Guitar Shark
04-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Good to know. I've felt threatened by Katherine Harris for quite some time now.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Ahahaha! I was waiting for that joke...

Everyone has a right to defend themselves, by any means necessary if their lives are threatened! But this law seems like it could return us to the days of the wild west. At least in Tombstone, they TOOK AWAY your guns upon entering the city limits!

Matt White
04-28-2005, 12:07 PM
"Redneck" is a racist term.

WACF
04-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Should keep the divorce court rooms empty...

WACF
04-28-2005, 12:58 PM
LOL....found that sig on another forum.

Thought it was cool.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Rothon.jpg

NEVERMIND! Delete the post above please FORD. A misunderstanding!

SEE! GOOD THING I AM NOT IN FLORIDA with a gun! LOL

"Paranoia...self destroya'"

Nitro Express
04-28-2005, 04:09 PM
All I know is here in Wyoming, if you shoot someone you better make sure you killed them so it's just your story and the lousey thug can't sue you for his medical problems and win. It's cheaper to kill the bastard. You better make sure he was inside your home when you plugged him.

Sure you can get concealed carry permits here if you have a clean record real easy but if you shoot someone outside your home with your Chiefs Special 38, get ready to get the best lawyer you can afford because you have troubles ahead.

I always maintained if things were bad enough to justify killing someone, the law I was going to follow was survival. At least I will be alive to argue about it afterwards. I don't care where I am or what the law is, if someone is trying to majorly hurt me or kill me, I'm going to try and take them out. Period.

Jano
04-28-2005, 04:14 PM
I guess we're back in the wild wild west!loll!!!

Nitro Express
05-01-2005, 02:44 AM
After the global warming makes food scarce we will be. LOL!

FORD
05-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
"Redneck" is a racist term.

OK, "necks of color", then ;)