PDA

View Full Version : I'm out.

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm done with this board. This alias shit and hacking into other people's accounts is fucking childish. I met some cool people here, and some dicks as well, but the main reason I started coming here was to get DLR news. I can find it somewhere else, and not have to deal with all the drama. It was fun at first, but some people on this board take shit way to far. If you're offended by this, then my I made my point.

Hasta.

Tim

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Seriously?

Dude, come on, this is the Army. You've achieved Sheep Pen Admin status, don't toss it out. Don't take shit so seriously, none of the rest of us do.

Hang in here, don't sweat it so much! :)

DrMaddVibe
04-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Besides...where will you get this much entertainment?

I used to think "Seinfeld" was as good as it got.

This place has it ALL!

It really is all about nothing!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
I'm done with this board. This alias shit and hacking into other people's accounts is fucking childish. I met some cool people here, and some dicks as well, but the main reason I started coming here was to get DLR news. I can find it somewhere else, and not have to deal with all the drama. It was fun at first, but some people on this board take shit way to far. If you're offended by this, then my I made my point.

Hasta.

Tim

These fucks will all pay at the hands of JESTERSTAR for causing you to leave. You really are one of the coolest fuckers I've met here.

THE BOARD WILL FEEL MY WRATH.

Soul Reaper

Hasta.

Tim

I know there's people who take it too far, but what do you expect from a site without any rules!

Nickdfresh
Sorry to see you go. Wait, stay! We need to have some bannings I think!

Roguesgirl
04-28-2005, 02:48 PM
no No NO!!!

don't go zill :(

ThrillsNSpills
04-28-2005, 02:49 PM
take a break

did you find a copy of the Wild Life yet?

pete
04-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Seriously?

Dude, come on, this is the Army. You've achieved Sheep Pen Admin status, don't toss it out. Don't take shit so seriously, none of the rest of us do.

Hang in here, don't sweat it so much! :)

That's pretty serious.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by pete
That's pretty serious.

I'm not talking about Sheep Pen Admin status not being "serious" (which, of course, it is), I'm talking about alias' and identity confusion being taken "seriously".

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
These fucks will all pay at the hands of JESTERSTAR for causing you to leave. You really are one of the coolest fuckers I've met here.

THE BOARD WILL FEEL MY WRATH.

Uh, yawn?

Shaun Ponsonby
04-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Sorry to see you go.

Whoever is doing the hacking had best stop, though.

Sarge will find out sooner or later. Do you really want to disapoint Sarge?

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 02:55 PM
:rolleyes:

I think people just need to calm the fuck down a little bit.

Christ, I swear this is real life for some people here...

Rikk
04-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by pete
That's pretty serious.

pete
04-28-2005, 03:00 PM
I know, it just seemed funny for a sec. It is a funny post actually. Like he was throwing something meaningful away.

He is a cool cat. I understand why he feels the way he does. I agree with him.

Do you understand where he is coming from?

When the administration (the idiots who are trusted to run this place) compromises an account, it leaves a bad taste. It reflects poorly to the newbies who aren't yet aware that this sites administration are a bunch of fucking low-lifes. I like Dr. Love - he's a funny guy. Whoever gave him access to the passwords (and there are only about 5 people who can), well... I wouldn't leave them alone in my living room. I wouldn't turn my back on 'em.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Truth is, I haven't even been following this. I had no idea that someone up top actually gave DR. LOVE access. Wow! But I don't blame DR. LOVE. He's a good guy.

JEST is an idiot, no doubt. He makes enemies just for fun. That said, I never took him very seriously. I never really cared. He didn't really bother me. Funny that a couple of people even thought at first that it was me. But I don't even hate the guy.

Truth is, this is just a forum. I s'pose those up top have the right to do anything they want. It's not like breaking into someone's house. But it also worries me that someone could suddenly start posting as RIKK. Or that someone could now send PMs or read PMs as me. That takes things to a whole new level, doesn't it?

VANZILLA is my bro. He knows that. But he needs to realize that most of us don't take these fights all that seriously. It's just board life.

I won't make any judgment of the admins because I don't know the story. Also, some of those guys are my bros and I know they are fucking very honest and wouldn't play THAT dirty.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Truth is, I haven't even been following this. I had no idea that someone up top actually gave DR. LOVE access. Wow! But I don't blame DR. LOVE. He's a good guy.

JEST is an idiot, no doubt. He makes enemies just for fun. That said, I never took him very seriously. I never really cared. He didn't really bother me. Funny that a couple of people even thought at first that it was me. But I don't even hate the guy.

Truth is, this is just a forum. I s'pose those up top have the right to do anything they want. It's not like breaking into someone's house. But it also worries me that someone could suddenly start posting as RIKK. Or that someone could now send PMs or read PMs as me. That takes things to a whole new level, doesn't it?

VANZILLA is my bro. He knows that. But he needs to realize that most of us don't take these fights all that seriously. It's just board life.

I won't make any judgment of the admins because I don't know the story. Also, some of those guys are my bros and I know they are fucking very honest and wouldn't play THAT dirty.

EXACTLY. Rikk, if I could give you another 5, I'd do it right now :D

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:09 PM
EXACTLY. Rikk, if I could give you another 5, I'd do it right now :D

I'm going to start a petition for 10 STARS so you can have 'em, BOB!:D

Jano
04-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Don't go my friend,you cool bro!

ALinChainz
04-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Vanzilla ... don't leave dude.

Not everybody does the alias thing.

And that doesn't deter the true Roth/CVH info here anyway.

I'm dead set against aliases also.

flappo
04-28-2005, 03:13 PM
this place is so wild it makes the rogan board look like a brady bunch fan club convention

ALinChainz

Exactly.

BTW, Happy B-Day Rikk.

bueno bob
I'm going to start a petition for 10 STARS so you can have 'em, BOB!:D

That would be very, very good!

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Exactly.

BTW, Happy B-Day Rikk.

Thank you, my friend...one of my best friends at this site!:)

Jano
04-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Thank you, my friend...one of my best friends at this site!:)

Sorry rikk i missed your birthday,joyeux anniversaire (it's never too late)!!

Jérôme Frenchise
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM

Hasta.

Tim

You're right concerning these last days' bullshit.

But we're a bunch here who could be quitting too, you know, for the same reasons.
Let's not leave the ship, it's just a swell, we shall overcome it, and you're part of the crew, Vanz!

And don't think we'll let you leave just like that, bro! :cool:

MAX
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
C'Mon Zill,

Rethink it?

If you bail, who's gonna spike my drinks? Regardless, in your short time you have been one of the coolest cats here. I don't give a fuck if I sound sappy but I'll friggin' miss you man.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:23 PM
YUP! Good ole Rikk's a whoppin' 16 years old now!! :D

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Jano
Sorry rikk i missed your birthday,joyeux anniversaire (it's never too late)!!

My birthday ain't until this weekend. So you didn't miss anything, bro.

Thanks!:)

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:25 PM
YUP! Good ole Rikk's a whoppin' 16 years old now!! :D

I know. The age difference between me and your mom is huge, huh? But she certainly delivers!:D

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:26 PM
I know. The age difference between me and your mom is huge, huh? But she certainly delivers!:D

That's what I hear, guy!! :D

Wait a minute...fuck, what day is today???

For some reason, I've been thinking it's Saturday... :confused:

Note to self: don't drink so much.

Jano
04-28-2005, 03:31 PM
My birthday ain't until this weekend. So you didn't miss anything, bro.

Thanks!:)

Wild party is coming on i guess!!

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Wild party is coming on i guess!!

In fact...no! I just intend on getting drunk and getting laid. I don't like birthday parties in my honor. To me it's just people giving me an ego boost. And I don't need that. So I will simply get drunk and get laid.

Jano
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
In fact...no! I just intend on getting drunk and getting laid. I don't like birthday parties in my honor. To me it's just people giving me an ego boost. And I don't need that. So I will simply get drunk and get laid.
That's all you need,a good drink and a good fuck!

Sounds like a blast to me,enjoy your trip Rikk,sincerely Jano!
P.S.:don't drink too much before get laid !

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:47 PM
That's all you need,a good drink and a good fuck!

Sounds like a blast to me,enjoy your trip Rikk,sincerely Jano!
P.S.:don't drink too much before get laid !

Thanks bro.:)

When I drink way too much before getting laid, it probably lasts all of 30 seconds!:D

Nitro Express
04-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Getting impersonated at the army isn't going to empty your bank account, ruin your marriage, or make you lose your home. There might be some identity theft going on but it's certainly not going you hurt your credit rating.

This website runs extremely well for being in tottal 100% free speech format. We have all probably been to websites that are so full of censorship and rules that they are not fun at all.

I've also been to out of control boards where psycopaths are openly making threats to people that are tottaly uncool. I frankly haven't seen any of that in here.

Van Halen is probably cooked and done. David Lee Roth might continue to do shows on his own but the days of classic VH were a long time ago. I think this site celebrates the spirity of Dave and that's worth keeping alive. It's always fun to bash Sammy Hagar, talk gear, and debate political idealology. This kind of like the old time barber shop where we all come to shoot the shit.

Jano
04-28-2005, 03:55 PM

When I drink way too much before getting laid, it probably lasts all of 30 seconds!:D

LMAO!!!!!!!

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Actually, the place is probably about 95% freedom of speech...not 100%. That's still very damn fucking good.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:56 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!

:D

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 04:58 PM

Really? Interesting... I take it you have never heard of whisky dick...

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

I have, his name is Eddie Van Halen...:D

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:04 PM

I have...

Do you have 3 or 4 days to spare?:p

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I have...

Do you have 3 or 4 days to spare?:p

...bring your crutches!!! :D

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Boy Con... You really must suffer from WD! 3 to 4 days??? WOW

Proof that you know what you're talking bout and that others DON'T...

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Attempt #3. You could set a clock to your "let's start a fight, RIKK...I'm bored" attempts. You go from thread to thread, out of nowhere, trying to throw in sly jabs. It's hilarious. But obvious.:D

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:21 PM
I take it you have never heard of whisky dick...

I've never in my life had a problem getting it up.:p The only difference is when I'm drunk, it's easier and there's absolutely no foreplay.

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 05:22 PM
One reason I like it here is that there are no rules.

Aliases I can understand.

Hacking is not acceptable.

I would think Sarge will be kinda pissed....

I do not take this board seriously. It is actually an amazing source of warped comedy.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I do not take this board seriously. It is actually an amazing source of warped comedy.

Bingo. This place is fucking hilarious!:D

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

amazing source of warped comedy.

I have petitioned to have the name of the site changed to those 5 very words...:D

"The David Lee Roth Amazing Source of Warped Comedy"!!

Nice ring to it Huh?

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:26 PM
I have petitioned to have the name of the site changed to those 5 very words...:D

"The David Lee Roth Amazing Source of Warped Comedy"!!

Nice ring to it Huh?

BTW, never did PM you back because I just listened this morning finally...

Thanks for those boots!! Especially the 1979 show...fucking amazing sound. That's gonna be the live album for my summer, brother.

You are the fucking most awesome bro, CARMINE. Nicest guy at this site, bar none.:)

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Boy Con... You really must suffer from WD! 3 to 4 days??? WOW

Proof that you know what you're talking bout and that others DON'T...

Check up here and see what you called me...LOL... and I did it again too!!

...Last saturday!:D

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Attempt #3. You could set a clock to your "let's start a fight, RIKK...I'm bored" attempts. You go from thread to thread, out of nowhere, trying to throw in sly jabs. It's hilarious. But obvious.:D

Actually, I only started with YOU because YOU were starting with Guwapo again... So much for your intellegent theory...:rolleyes:
I'm simply following your lead.

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Check up here and see what you called me...LOL... and I did it again too!!

...Last saturday!:D

LMAO! OMG!!!:p

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:30 PM
LMAO! OMG!!!:p

:o

thehehehehhehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehee

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Actually, I only started with YOU because YOU were starting with Guwapo again... So much for your intellegent theory...:rolleyes:
I'm simply following your lead.

GUWAPO and I throwing jabs at each other can be done without you and I polluting the board with this shit, dontcha think? Does GUWAPO need you to back him up? He's a big boy. But you and I declared peace out of respect to the place. And I haven't broken it. Nor do I even care. You've made three comments in random threads trying to diss me in the last short while. Give it a rest. I'm not fighting with you. I don't even notice you anymore unless you try that hard.

Now go chat AMERICAN IDOL. But I doubt you'll convince VANZILLA to leave the Pen...:p

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I've never in my life had a problem getting it up.:p The only difference is when I'm drunk, it's easier and there's absolutely no foreplay.

It has NOTHING to do with getting it up...
It's more about finishing.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:31 PM

How would you know? Do you have a penis?:p

Carmine
04-28-2005, 05:32 PM

...and on the 4th day...Man rose to his feet and declared:

Its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:D

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:38 PM
GUWAPO and I throwing jabs at each other can be done without you and I polluting the board with this shit, dontcha think? Does GUWAPO need you to back him up? He's a big boy. But you and I declared peace out of respect to the place. And I haven't broken it. Nor do I even care. You've made three comments in random threads trying to diss me in the last short while. Give it a rest. I'm not fighting with you. I don't even notice you anymore unless you try that hard.

Now go chat AMERICAN IDOL. But I doubt you'll convince VANZILLA to leave the Pen...:p

I respect vans ability to choose for himself and I would never try and convince him of anything...

and no Guwapo doesn't need me to back him, but I think your addiction to him is a bit unsettleing. You hate him because you know that he sees right through all your lies and stories. That bothers the hell out of you so you pick on him, thinking it makes you look tuff but all it really does is show that he gets your goat... Or should I say, your sheep? :rolleyes:

I didn't try hard at all to get you to notice me... It was rather easy actually. Try harder Rikk... ;)

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:42 PM
How would you know? Do you have a penis?:p

I've HAD a few...
Lessons learned from having REAL sex with REAL men...
You should get off the net and put yourself out there...
There is a whole world of things to learn about and discover!

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:43 PM
"C'mon, let all your hatred out!" - JIM MORRISON, Miami, March 1, 1969

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Vanzilla, don't take it so hard. There was some fun had at Jesterstar's expense. Judging from his response, he doesn't seem to care and is going on with his usual internet persona, spinning it like he owned everyone else by that thread being posted.

I'd imagine he would be the first person to laugh it off. There wasn't anything malicious or cruel about it. Jesterstar and GAR decided to have a laugh at our expense, we decided to have one back.

No one has been banned and to my knowledge no one is going to be banned. Don't take it so hard. It was a joke. I might find Jesterstar to be funny at times, or annoying at other times, but I don't hate the guy, and I don't want him to leave the Army.

I can't imagine that with all the 'owning' he does he can't take a joke at his expense once in a while.

Carmine
04-28-2005, 08:29 PM
BTW, never did PM you back because I just listened this morning finally...

Thanks for those boots!! Especially the 1979 show...fucking amazing sound. That's gonna be the live album for my summer, brother.

You are the fucking most awesome bro, CARMINE. Nicest guy at this site, bar none.:)

Enjoy em...and Thanks!!:cool:

L and L 79 is the BEST VH boot out there, IMO!

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Everything's cool bro. No harm done.

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I've HAD a few...

That's kind of hot.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Vanzilla, don't take it so hard. There was some fun had at Jesterstar's expense. Judging from his response, he doesn't seem to care and is going on with his usual internet persona, spinning it like he owned everyone else by that thread being posted.

I'd imagine he would be the first person to laugh it off. There wasn't anything malicious or cruel about it. Jesterstar and GAR decided to have a laugh at our expense, we decided to have one back.

No one has been banned and to my knowledge no one is going to be banned. Don't take it so hard. It was a joke. I might find Jesterstar to be funny at times, or annoying at other times, but I don't hate the guy, and I don't want him to leave the Army.

I can't imagine that with all the 'owning' he does he can't take a joke at his expense once in a while.

The only joke here is the fact you think you have a hope in fucking hell of not being banned.........I mean who do you think your dealing with. I get things done and I acheive goals. It's what I've done best my whole life.

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Fuck you. youre still a Rothtard and a faggot. youre not gonna steal my thunder, fagboy.

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

Thorman
04-28-2005, 10:50 PM

Hasta.

Tim

Hey Tim...Or Vanilla...STFU and glad your out of here.....Thats one less asswipe to listen to...glad u saw the light and realize that sammy kicks ass

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 10:51 PM
The only joke here is the fact you think you have a hope in fucking hell of not being banned.........I mean who do you think your dealing with. I get things done and I acheive goals. It's what I've done best my whole life.

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 10:52 PM
I've HAD a few...

There's a position available for you in Jester All Stars. Many positions....

Katydid
04-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Well, when you make someone mad, you "own" them. I think I hold the record of "owning people" hands down, Jesterstar, sorry.

But the ones whom I owned the most keep following me around...to my new site and even Embryo Songs...

Vanzilla, come on over to Katydidcares.com...Just type it in your Address line and hit go...I even have a chat room. Matter of fact I chatted this morning...

All closet Christians welcome.

Right now I'm posting My Daily Bread...minus the filth and porn.

Faith is the only f word we throw around in there.

scottydabodi
04-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
Fuck you. youre still a Rothtard and a faggot. youre not gonna steal my thunder, fagboy.

I have a message for you from Estrada...

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh Katy May I Mod your Site. Since we both enjoy Owning people.

scottydabodi
04-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Well, when you make someone mad, you "own" them. I think I hold the record of "owning people" hands down, Jesterstar, sorry.

But the ones whom I owned the most keep following me around...to my new site and even Embryo Songs...

Vanzilla, come on over to Katydidcares.com...Just type it in your Address line and hit go...I even have a chat room. Matter of fact I chatted this morning...

Are Satanists welcome, or do we hafta go to Hell?

Katydid
04-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Next page

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:56 PM

Begging to mod sites

YOU HAVE NO LIFE, FAGGOT

Katydid
04-28-2005, 11:57 PM

We'll see. I'm thinking of using Dr. Joe Thunder LP expertise also. He was always kind to me and took up for me too. I figure he never brags about it but he "owns" a lot of people too.

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Hey Tim...Or Vanilla...STFU and glad your out of here.....Thats one less asswipe to listen to...glad u saw the light and realize that sammy kicks ass

From here on out - you can refer to me as BAD MOTHERFUCKER.

Don't you have a bottle of Cabo to jam up your ass?

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 11:58 PM

I thought you didn't like me because I was cool with Lounge. WTF?

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 12:00 AM

Your retarded drivel is so old it should collect Social Security.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Holy crap! www.katydidcares.com is an actual site. With music and all!

I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT ALIAS CRAP KATY. SORRY.

Thorman
04-29-2005, 12:05 AM
For someone who is outta here....your still bothering us!!!

MAX
04-29-2005, 12:06 AM

Bothering "us?" :rolleyes:

You're the one who's about as welcome as a turd floating in a swimming pool around here.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 12:09 AM

Guess who's back in circulation?

And I don't know what you may have heard...

but what I need right now, is for you to slit your girly wrists.

FAG.

Katydid
04-29-2005, 12:10 AM
Matter of fact ALinChainz asked if it was ok w/me if he participated in the chat room. I told him if he was a friend, fine...

Thanks to Al he has kept e mailing me during this time. (Every day actually).

I've been thru gall bladder surgery w/complications, actually had to have 4" of my bowel cut out. Still have a stomach with staples in it till next Mon. Scared the crap out of me when I woke up in the Onocology (cancer center w/ RNs only). But they have 12 operating rooms and 60 patients per day in Out Patient surgery. Rooms were full...I stayed in hosp. from Thur 6:00 am till Mon. Noon.

Have a caregiver coming in a few hrs. a day and helping me.

Dr. did a biopsy of my liver and will know the results when I go next Mon. Said my liver was squishy and moushy...should be firm.

Found out about a month ago I was early diabetic, put me on a diet. And had high cholestrol; put me on a cholestrol pill.

Maybe my zig zag headaches will stop now.

You guys pray for me...I need all the prayers I can get. Hell, since I have never been a drinker. If it's fatty liver, it can be reversed. Although I am not heavy. Could be heridity.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Matter of fact ALinChainz asked if it was ok w/me if he participated in the chat room. I told him if he was a friend, fine...

I've been thru gall bladder surgery w/complications, actually had to have 4" of my bowel cut out. Still have a stomach with staples in it till next Mon. Scared the crap out of me when I woke up in the Onocology (cancer center w/ RNs only). But they have 12 operating rooms and 60 patients per day in Out Patient surgery. Rooms were full...I stayed in hosp. from Thur 6:00 am till Mon. Noon.

Dr. did a biopsy of my liver and will know the results when I go next Mon. Said my liver was squishy and moushy...should be firm.

Found out about a month ago I was early diabetic, put me on a diet. And had high cholestrol; put me on a cholestrol pill.

You guys pray for me...I need all the prayers I can get. Hell, since I have never been a drinker. If it's fatty liver, it can be reversed. Although I am not heavy. Could be heridity.

Good luck with that.

LoungeMachine
04-29-2005, 12:16 AM
We'll see. I'm thinking of using Dr. Joe Thunder LP expertise also. He was always kind to me and took up for me too. I figure he never brags about it but he "owns" a lot of people too.

Gee, now that's a coincidence. You AND Thudner both start posting again today.

Did he ever send you the "clippings" he promised PROVING he exists?

Want to collect your $10,000.00 reward for proving he's real?

didnt think so:rolleyes:

dumbass LYING cunt

ALinCHainz has NOT been emailing you, bitch. fucking LIAR

LoungeMachine
04-29-2005, 12:17 AM

LYING FUCKING CUNT

Katydid
04-29-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Are Satanists welcome, or do we hafta go to Hell?

Scotty, didn't know you were a Satanist. Well, I don't encourage Satanists; My health won't take much right now. Just ask everyone to go easy on me for awhile. My son Kirk is higher tempered than I am...He set it all up for me.

Katydid
04-29-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
LYING FUCKING CUNT

See...I own LoungeMachine.

Ally_Kat
04-29-2005, 12:21 AM
page 4

Katydid
04-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Gee, now that's a coincidence. You AND Thudner both start posting again today.

Did he ever send you the "clippings" he promised PROVING he exists?

Want to collect your $10,000.00 reward for proving he's real?

didnt think so:rolleyes:

dumbass LYING cunt

ALinCHainz has NOT been emailing you, bitch. fucking LIAR

He has been e mailing Embryo Songs trying to embarass me. I get e mails every day w/ him doing his "prove your lying bs" number.

And Long Dong Silver joined another website and posted porn that I belong to ....

LoungeMachine
04-29-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
page 4

:D

Katydid
04-29-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey Ally, Where is your co Mod Flappo?

LoungeMachine
04-29-2005, 12:29 AM
See...I own LoungeMachine.

Now THAT's FUNNY:D

What can I say, I love the TROLL humor:cool:

Ally_Kat
04-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Hey Ally, Where is your co Mod Flappo?

England?

Rikk
04-29-2005, 03:25 AM

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=494441

ZahZoo
04-29-2005, 10:17 AM

I don't know Doc... appears to me things went a little too deep into the gray area from an administrative perspective. The integrity of the board seems to have been compromised to a certain degree. Credibility isn't the do all end all in this zone but hacking users accounts and circumventing admin controls doesn't enstill trust in your leadership base... even if the inmates are running the asylum. Remember there's even a code among thieves...

ALinChainz
04-29-2005, 12:10 PM

She is a lying CUNT.

I asked her that now that she has a site, could we post whatever we wanted there without her liking it.

Could we come there and SPAM her to death.

See, like I and Lounge, and Dan have been trying to tell people, the bitch is real. She isn't an alias.

I thought I would give her a taste of her own medicine by signing up at this Embryo Songs YAHOO GROUP. She pretty much closed the place down because she is the only one who posts there, chased everyone off. She asked for any friends, if she had any, to speak up for her.

None of them did. She has her membership set for EMAILS of each post, so when you post at the group, it gets sent to her email box.

I wouldn't email this cunt if my life depended on it, she is just that stupid and lonely to think I give a FUCK about her.

I wish she would stop thinking that "DROP DEAD" was a gesture of friendship.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 12:59 PM
You WERE right AL. I was one of the people who thought she was an alias. I don't think that now that I've seen her site. Very scary.

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:16 PM
you should have stayed gone, faggit. go suck another dick and maybe youre life will actually mean something for a change.

Thorman
04-29-2005, 01:27 PM
This is a Sammy Hagar site...quit posting here Rothfucktards..we are trying to discuss Classic VH here

Thorman
04-29-2005, 01:27 PM
This is a Sammy Hagar site...quit posting here Rothfucktards..we are trying to discuss Classic VH here

Bam

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM

hey thor, soulreaper is a fucking fag and we should put him in the rothtard roundup corral pretty soon for being such a fucking queer. not only that, but his moms a fucking whore and his dad buttfucks him every night.

Thorman
04-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I agree 3LR...put the Rothfucktard in......we cant be upset at him too much though cause retards need some sort of sympathy...imagine a retard walking through new york in the middle of the night...i would feel sorry for him and probably help him out even though he is a retard.....this fucker though like DLR and thinks he was a part of VH>>can u imagine that?? there is no help for idiots like that...i say let him continue to drool

Bam

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:37 PM
thor, your a great ally! thanks for helping in the cause!

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 01:51 PM
you should have stayed gone, faggit. go suck another dick and maybe youre life will actually mean something for a change.

Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM

Bam

I'm sorry, are you still flapping your man-pleaser, no one wants to hear your cock-holster, so just shut up.

Dr. Love
04-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
I don't know Doc... appears to me things went a little too deep into the gray area from an administrative perspective. The integrity of the board seems to have been compromised to a certain degree. Credibility isn't the do all end all in this zone but hacking users accounts and circumventing admin controls doesn't enstill trust in your leadership base... even if the inmates are running the asylum. Remember there's even a code among thieves...

Zahzoo, to be honest... it was a simple joke. If people want to get upset over it, there's nothing I can do, and it won't bother me in the least. If you want to argue the moral point, then here's my argument: It's the internet, and as such, I wouldn't recommend taking it seriously or really caring about it.

I certainly don't.

To underscore the point, there was no hacking involved, at all.

Dan
04-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
She is a lying CUNT.

I asked her that now that she has a site, could we post whatever we wanted there without her liking it.

Could we come there and SPAM her to death.

See, like I and Lounge, and Dan have been trying to tell people, the bitch is real. She isn't an alias.

I thought I would give her a taste of her own medicine by signing up at this Embryo Songs YAHOO GROUP. She pretty much closed the place down because she is the only one who posts there, chased everyone off. She asked for any friends, if she had any, to speak up for her.

None of them did. She has her membership set for EMAILS of each post, so when you post at the group, it gets sent to her email box.

I wouldn't email this cunt if my life depended on it, she is just that stupid and lonely to think I give a FUCK about her.

I wish she would stop thinking that "DROP DEAD" was a gesture of friendship.

She's REAL.why would the three of us lie about it?

Matt White
04-29-2005, 11:42 PM
A sense of humor is a terrible thing to waste.

ZahZoo
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Zahzoo, to be honest... it was a simple joke. If people want to get upset over it, there's nothing I can do, and it won't bother me in the least. If you want to argue the moral point, then here's my argument: It's the internet, and as such, I wouldn't recommend taking it seriously or really caring about it.

I certainly don't.

To underscore the point, there was no hacking involved, at all.

Hey!! About once a year I have to swing by and give you some crap... It's like old friends hooking up after all those years. Trust me the serious meter never even pegged the yellow zone.