PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:26 PM
I just wanted to see what it was like going to my own funeral.

I love you guys.

AND I GOT YOUR THICK SKIN RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!

C'MON, it's all cyberspace baby! We're all good looking, well hung millionaires on this board right? Even my worst enemies are my best friends. Ain't that right THORMAN - you fucking ass clown.

I love bitch slapping sheep, and I love a sheep determined to bitch slap me. That's what makes the world go 'round!

Seriously though, if someone is hacking into J-star's account, that's not cool. I can hang with the best of em here and I realize that Jester's not Mr. Popularity - but that crosses the line.

Not that I'm trying to make a point. - Just saying.

ENOUGH EDITORIALIZING. LET'S ROCK!!!

Now, where's all the white women at?!!!!

:killer: :bottle: :hula:

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Dude, you're a fag!

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:27 PM
I oughta de-Pen staff you for that!!

Aw, fuck it, come give me a big hug, guy!!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank God. I was going to write you a long gay PM but then I wasn't sure if you would know it was the real me or not.

Warham
04-28-2005, 03:30 PM
LOL. Calling Dr. Love!

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:30 PM
LMAO!

I will NEVER be able to listen to that song without thinking about all this again...

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I oughta de-Pen staff you for that!!

Aw, fuck it, come give me a big hug, guy!!

De-pen me? What happened to that thick skin shit?

:p

Now come here and get your hug!

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Thank God. I was going to write you a long gay PM but then I wasn't sure if you would know it was the real me or not.

You could've left the gay part out, but thanks man.

vanzilla
Originally posted by Warham
LOL. Calling Dr. Love!

EXACTLY:D

Rikk
Fag.:D

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Fag.:D

Come here Rikk and give me a hug. I know you missed me. For all of 20 minutes. :) :D

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Man, I don't know what it is - but I'm in a great FUCKING MOOD TODAY.

I got in a fight with my boss AND WON. Made him look like an ass, and had him apologize to several people he offended. His ass is on thin ice. What's funny - he's in the room right now - about 10 feet away from me as I'm typing this. I Love It.

EVERYONE AT ROTH ARMY FUCKING ROXXXX!!!!

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Thank God. I was going to write you a long gay PM

figures:rolleyes:

Jérôme Frenchise
04-28-2005, 03:39 PM
:D Here's for you, practical joker!

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
figures:rolleyes:

C'mon Lounge. You and I are cool. The thing about Jester is this - he likes stirring shit up to get a reaction. I don't get it, but it's his thing and he does it well.

You got to give him credit for keeping it interesting around here. Even though he needs to find a new word to replace "OWNED".

I fucking dig everyone here man, I'm the Roth Army's version of Switzerland. Call me Carmine Raguzza the Second.

Where's THORMAN AND THREE LOCK - I want to give those guys an atomic wedgie.

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
:D Here's for you, practical joker!

BOTTOMS UP!!!:guzzle:

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Come here Rikk and give me a hug. I know you missed me. For all of 20 minutes. :) :D

I tell you, my heart was literally stopped for 20 minutes!:p

Here's your hug. Now clean the Pen latrine. That's your punishment for getting BOB to start filling out the paperwork!:D

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I have to also admit, with respect to NICK and LOUNGE and the others that hate him...I got no issues with JESTERSTAR. All he does is declare that people are OWNED and then say they're going to be BANNED. No offense, but I can't take that seriously. He's never done anything to me.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM

Well that was funny. Is this Dr. Love or Jester?:D

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:45 PM
I tell you, my heart was literally stopped for 20 minutes!:p

Here's your hug. Now clean the Pen latrine. That's your punishment for getting BOB to start filling out the paperwork!:D

I've got the shovel in my hands baby! Maybe I should give it to D'maco since he's so eager to get in! I love his passion!

I'm leaving work. My boss is pissed because I caught him fucking up and busted him on it in front of everyone. Now his ass is on the line. I love it when a plan comes together!

It's time for a 3 Martini Lunch.

I'll see you cats later.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Later VAN.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I have to also admit, with respect to NICK and LOUNGE and the others that hate him...I got no issues with JESTERSTAR. All he does is declare that people are OWNED and then say they're going to be BANNED. No offense, but I can't take that seriously. He's never done anything to me.

I haven't spoken with Nick or Matt, so I can't speak for them, but I think that's what pisses them off, probably...the fact that it CAN'T be taken seriously.

In all honesty, I admit, I've razzed Jesters shit on rare occasion, but overwhelmingly I think he's funny...and it's REALLY amazing how he gets some people so riled up here.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:47 PM
I've got the shovel in my hands baby! Maybe I should give it to D'maco since he's so eager to get in! I love his passion!

I'm leaving work. My boss is pissed because I caught him fucking up and busted him on it in front of everyone. Now his ass is on the line. I love it when a plan comes together!

I'll see you cats later.

Laters!

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 03:47 PM

The only real issue I have with Jesterstar is he doesn't know when to stop. Five or six fucking threads saying the same thing is overdoing it.

Also, the persecution complex is a bit difficult to take. We're all supposed to have a sense of humor about him, but then he has a hissy-fit, real or feigned, whenever something he doesn't like happens.

But then again, maybe it's the mods who are to blame for not consistantly laying down the law and pitching half of his threads to back to the Dump. I see they are somewhat selective.

Thread stickied, thread go poof! I have no problem with that but what about the seven other shit Jesterstar threads in this forum?

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Indeed they are. I still don't know why the SHEEP PEN is in Non...

Nickdfresh

I'll see you cats later.

Ha ha! Buh-bye! Save a martini for me!

vanzilla

See that's the beauty behind it. It's just silly enough to piss people off. It's uncomfortable comedy, and that's cool to me. I understand why people don't dig it, but hey - nobody's forcing you to read and respond.

And that's what makes this cyber shit so much fun. Do you think we're like this in real life? Fuck no! So why not get some balls on your penis and take it like a man!

Great point Rikk.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Shut up. YOU'RE OWNED. When I become mod, I'm fucking BANNING you. That's all there is to it. Sorry, but my mind is made up.

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Shut up. YOU'RE OWNED. When I become mod, I'm fucking BANNING you. That's all there is to it. Sorry, but my mind is made up.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:54 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Trying to argue now, huh? Oh, before I was joking! NOW YOU'RE REALLY OWNED!

It's all over for you. YOU'RE ALSO BANNED!!! That's right, BANNED!!!

pete
04-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
and it's REALLY amazing how he gets some people so riled up here.

exactly

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by pete
exactly

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE OWNED!! Sorry, there is only one way about this! And YOU'RE OWNED. YOU'RE ALSO BANNED! I AM SO FUCKING BANNING YOU!!

pete
04-28-2005, 04:08 PM
THAT'S IT! YOU'RE OWNED!! Sorry, there is only one way about this! And YOU'RE OWNED. YOU'RE ALSO BANNED! I AM SO FUCKING BANNING YOU!!

You left out his baser elements.

1 mispelled word
a homo insult

you just about got it though :)

Jano
04-28-2005, 04:08 PM
You guys are so crazy but it's fucking great to be with you!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
04-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Ahhh Vanzilla... I'm glad you're not leavin, but I still think the Pen gig is idiotic and that you are above it all...

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 05:11 PM
I really am a sensation. I should start a thread about it.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Ahhh Vanzilla... I'm glad you're not leavin, but I still think the Pen gig is idiotic and that you are above it all...

Attempt #2 to start fighting again with me. You do this every month. It's like having your period. But you don't matter anymore. So keep trying.:)

Is fighting with me the only way you can be noticed???:confused:

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Man, I don't know what it is - but I'm in a great FUCKING MOOD TODAY.

I got in a fight with my boss AND WON. Made him look like an ass, and had him apologize to several people he offended. His ass is on thin ice. What's funny - he's in the room right now - about 10 feet away from me as I'm typing this. I Love It.

EVERYONE AT ROTH ARMY FUCKING ROXXXX!!!!

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!

He undoubtedly deserved to be OWNED.

Way to go, my man!!!

:cool:

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well that was funny. Is this Dr. Love or Jester?:D

With that level of punctuation, not even I can tell...

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Get ready bitch. My CREW ARE OWNING THIS SITE;

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 08:04 PM
If I want any lip from you, I'll peel it off my zipper.

Matt White
04-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Knew ya couldn't leave Zilla. Too much fun baitin' the SHEEP & The haters!!!

LoungeMachine
04-29-2005, 12:53 AM

and they shall be known as the J. Crew

Nickdfresh
04-29-2005, 01:00 AM

Haha! :D

manwiththedogs
04-29-2005, 06:50 AM
I really am a sensation. I should start a thread about it.

:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Don't worry I started a thread about it.

ashstralia
04-29-2005, 08:38 AM

fucking yawn :rolleyes:

ya know any other songs?

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 09:47 AM

Now that is some funny shit right there!