PDA

View Full Version : New Ajalon CD available for Pre Orders

paulk1
04-28-2005, 06:26 PM
please check out www.ajalon.net

On The Threshold Of Eternity is now available for pre-ordering.

As many of you know this project has been fraught with delays. But this collection of songs is now complete and ready for pressing. The CD is mastered, and we need at least 150 pre-orders to follow through with the packaging. We are counting on you who have been great supporters of Ajalon for many years to help see this project through! On The Threshold Of Eternity features 10 songs. Also featured are guest appearances by Rick Wakeman, Neal Morse, Phil Keaggy and Taylor Mesple. As soon as there are enough pre-orders we can follow through with packaging and you will then have your very own autographed copy in the mail. Yes… that's right, all who place pre-orders will receive an autographed copy signed by the three members of Ajalon.

We appreciate all of you who support this kind of music. Stay tuned for updates at the revamped www.ajalon.net

This will be the last email of this nature. All future emails will be sent via our new yahoo group. If you wish to continue to receive information from Ajalon then please go here ajalon-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

YOU WILL ONLY RECIEVE ANNOUCMENTS FROM THE BAND AND NO OTHER MESSAGES!!!!

The Scatologist
04-29-2005, 02:48 PM
1. Who the fuck are you
2. no, we don't know your project has been frought with delays. In fact, we didn't know you existed.
3. Wow, you're unknowns and already acting like high and mighty rock stars. Good way to start a nice fan base eh?

The Scatologist
04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Here, since you're hopeless, I'll form a template for you. Use this instead. You already fucked up on this site, but use this and people won't think you're a self important jackass.

Hey guys! We're a band called Ajalon!

You guys probably never heard of us, but we have a new CD that's coming out, and we think it kicks ass! Listen to some samples on our site www.ajalon.net if you wanna check us out.

Also, we need to get a total of 150 preorders to follow through with the packaging. We would appreciate it greatly, if you guys would help us out. We think our CD is great, so you won't be wasting your money. Also, we will be signing our autographs on all the preorder CDs, in case we get famous in the future.

Again, please check us out at www.ajalon.net, for future updates

Also, we have a yahoo user group, that you may want to join for future announcements from our band. Please go here to subscribe, ajalon-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

This is only a user group, so we won't be able to send anything other then announcements through it, but please stop by our messageboard and we'll respond to you when we have time.

Thank you

See that? That's how you talk to fans dipshit.

The Scatologist
04-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Oh, and why don't you have a messageboard on your site? All up and coming bands need a messageboard if they're gonna have a website. Not having one gives the effect of distancing one self from the fans.

*Edit

Oh, and what the hell is up with that guest musician list. No one is gonna know who the hell they are. At least say what bands they are from or something. Also, if they're basically unknown, say this, We also have guest appearances from local legends _____ ,____, ____, and ____

Without any PR skills, your band won't get anywhere.

paulk1
04-29-2005, 06:22 PM
ok BUTTNUT,

Here's the deal, it's NOT my fucking band, i'm trying to help a friend out, the guest's on the board are members from various bands such as: YES, SPOCKS BEARD, and GLASS HARP. They are a progressive rock band. They have been around a long time, and have gotten critical acclaim from there first release. If you had any clue about the music business, then you would know how hard it is to promote without a label. Have some respect, i'm just trying to help a friend out, because i care, i know you don't and this has nothing to do with you anyways. I respect or opinion, but LOSE THE FUCKING ATTITUDE DUDE!. Thanks !

paulk1
04-29-2005, 06:24 PM
and another thing, a message board is being looked into, but there are other priorities right now. have a nice day !

The Scatologist
04-29-2005, 06:40 PM
lmao, if they're so critically acclaimed as you say, and have trouble getting 150 preorders, then it's painfully obvious that it's from a lack of PR skills