PDA

View Full Version : Susie Q's Commentary

Susie Q
04-28-2005, 06:40 PM
There is a few threads here about sharing passwords, hacking computers, etc.

What I see is a new form of internet terrorism. What I don't understand (It could be cause I am all powder puff feminine n' stuff) is why all the hate?

Why can't there be a place where we all hang out, share our views in a non-judgemental, non-threatening manner. Why can't we have a place where there is no spam (My husbands happy bullshit included!). Can't happen. Why? Cause there are people out there that believe in "owning" someone with words behind a screen. There are thick skinned people who can pack a punch and bring it to the table, then there are people who a thin skinned who can't take too much at all. As if this is a badge of honor to have a person owned with words. How about "owning" some REAL assholes out in REALITY land? Not someone that has a different opinion than yours.

We are probably all in our late 20's and mid 40's on this site, with a couple of exceptions on either side of the scale. Let's act like grown ups.

There can be some comedic relief, some silly shit posted, and people laugh. It's all good.

Then you get to people who do stuff just to get under the others skin. To see how far they get pushed. Then, when the people retaliate, the person who pushes gets pissed off. You have to expect that. You have to expect that if you act in a certain manner, get ready for a mass of people to call you out.

I wonder if people do this crap because they need the attention. It's insecurity.

People get sick of the same boring 'fights'. Though, I have to say...if you look at any classic fights here, you will see those have the most traffic. It's like a train wreck that no one can pass.

I guess, if you all wanna call each other out, own each other in internet land words....perhaps it's a hobby. Just one I don't understand.

Thanks for listening....or not. ;)

Brett
04-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Can I just say one thing about the passwords. Now this is an older VBulletin board, and mine is 3.0, but I am sure it's probably the same. There is no way anybody on the staff could share someone's password even if they had access to the profiles, because the passwords are all encrypted. Now yes someone with authority could change the password, but there is no way for them to know what it was.

THUNDER, LP
04-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Sue, please stop posting, stupid.

Susie Q
04-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by THUNDER, LP
Sue, please stop posting, stupid.

Just my opinion there Thunder....thanks for your reply.

WACF
04-28-2005, 06:56 PM
It ain't like it used to be...too bad really.

Good to see you posting Susie.

THUNDER, LP
04-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I just feel it's a stupid topic, one of no importance whatsoever. If it ain't about me or Dave, then people just aren't that interested. Thank you.

ALinChainz
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Just my opinion there Thunder....thanks for your reply.

Don't listen to Thudner the Fag Susie ..

He's been banned about 6 times himself and has like 15 user names.

He is nobody but a loser ... uneducated, unemployed ... scum.

Susie Q
04-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I just feel it's a stupid topic, one of no importance whatsoever. If it ain't about me or Dave, then people just aren't that interested. Thank you.

That's why it's in NON, pumpkin. ;)

THUNDER, LP
04-28-2005, 07:17 PM
I JUST FEEL THE TOPICS DUMBER THAN HELL, ESPECIALLY WITH MY GLORIOUS RETURN HAPPENING TODAY.

ALinChainz
04-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I JUST FEEL THE TOPICS DUMBER THAN HELL, ESPECIALLY WITH MY GLORIOUS RETURN HAPPENING TODAY.

he has a keen eye for "dumber than hell" ... it's because he is so far below THAT ... Joe strives to be dumber than hell ... it would be a step up.

75 cent
04-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Michael Jackson fisted my ass!

Shiiiiiiiiit!

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 07:34 PM
LMFAO @ 75 MOTHERFUCKING CENT!

guwapo_rocker
04-28-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 75 cent
Shiiiiiiiiit!

:lol:

75 cent
04-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Was it the fist with the glove or the other one?

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM

What I see is a new form of internet terrorism. What I don't understand (It could be cause I am all powder puff feminine n' stuff) is why all the hate?

Why can't there be a place where we all hang out, share our views in a non-judgemental, non-threatening manner. Why can't we have a place where there is no spam (My husbands happy bullshit included!). Can't happen. Why? Cause there are people out there that believe in "owning" someone with words behind a screen. There are thick skinned people who can pack a punch and bring it to the table, then there are people who a thin skinned who can't take too much at all. As if this is a badge of honor to have a person owned with words. How about "owning" some REAL assholes out in REALITY land? Not someone that has a different opinion than yours.

We are probably all in our late 20's and mid 40's on this site, with a couple of exceptions on either side of the scale. Let's act like grown ups.

There can be some comedic relief, some silly shit posted, and people laugh. It's all good.

Then you get to people who do stuff just to get under the others skin. To see how far they get pushed. Then, when the people retaliate, the person who pushes gets pissed off. You have to expect that. You have to expect that if you act in a certain manner, get ready for a mass of people to call you out.

I wonder if people do this crap because they need the attention. It's insecurity.

People get sick of the same boring 'fights'. Though, I have to say...if you look at any classic fights here, you will see those have the most traffic. It's like a train wreck that no one can pass.

I guess, if you all wanna call each other out, own each other in internet land words....perhaps it's a hobby. Just one I don't understand.

Susie, don't worry about it. There wasn't any hacking involved, and Jesterstar has his account and password and no one is posting as him. There was a little bit of fun had at his expense, and that's all. There's no hatred towards Jesterstar that I know of, and I doubt there's any hatred coming from him.

He's just going to ban me, that's all. :D

ZahZoo
04-29-2005, 10:21 AM
If there's smoke coming from the old-timers... there's fire.

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Finally a post that had nothing to do with me.

Hardrock69
04-29-2005, 11:40 AM
So says you.

Nobody in their right mind would ever believe a word you said.

Tom Vu, Thorman, and Three Suck Cock will believe whatever you tell them.

So if you tell them they will go to heaven if they suck bum-cock on the streetcorner, they will be out there on that streetcorner kneeling and bobbing, and doing their best to become a world-class butt-pirate...

Stillwell
04-29-2005, 05:25 PM
How about "owning" some REAL assholes out in REALITY land?

Are you suggesting that I become a tricked-out Pimp?

Seshmeister
04-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Susie Susie girl for crying out loud put your own house in order first.

Your husband constantly 'attacks' this site and others and cuntributes nothing else at all.

I say attacks because filling 100 threads with huge graphics posts overnight so that the 'View latest posts' option doesn't work fucks things up for everyone which is of course why he does it.

Maybe just maybe it might have been a little bit of fun once when he did it the first time two or three years ago but it goes on and on.

Personally I would have banned his and I guess your IP a while ago and we go way back and you know how much I hate banning IPs. He's been cut so much slack on your account over the years it's incredible and you should take that as a huge compliment but enough is enough.

I think Denis's problem is that he would like to join in and do his 'schtick' but just doesn't have the smarts to make a funny post or engage with people.

I take it you have seen another side to him than the one he has on the internet otherwise you wouldn't have married him?

Could you encourage him to show it here?

I think you owe the site at least that given that this is where you met him.

Love and cheers!

:gulp:

Dr. Love
04-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
If there's smoke coming from the old-timers... there's fire.

Stop the presses, an old-timer has a problem with something. ;)

Matt White
04-29-2005, 11:33 PM
ZZ with a problem?!? Call CATFISH!!!

Cathedral
04-30-2005, 11:09 PM
If anyone ever takes me seriously and thinks i hate them by what i post here, you have missed the point all together.
I try to give as good as i get, sometimes i get owned while other times i take me a title or two, that's the game here, always has been.

Now let it be said that at one time the Old Timers were Newbie's themselves and took pride in bustin some chops here, the only thing that has changed is the guard on duty.
But the game is the same as it ever was.

But the spamming with bandwidth wasting crap is a horse of a different color all together, namely Mr. SuzieQ.
Sesh is right, Suzie's account has been spared the wrath of banning for reasons i would have thrown out a long time ago, but even still i don't blame her for the childish and total disrespectful demeanor he repeatedly shows to Sarge.
That said, I have no control over the ban button.

Folks, it's just silly to get all worked up over a post by someone you'll never meet. If you don't banter with each other in the name of fun and walk away laughing, your fucked in the head and really shouldn't keep coming back here.
I may be closer to some than others, but at the end of the day i respect every-damn-one of ya for the one thing we have in common that brought us together, David Lee Roth....

And a shout out to Sarge for being the guy who provided this cyber-spot for us all to relieve our tensions and celebrate DLR is all his glory, cheers to ya, Boss!

Nuff Said..................

Dan
04-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Stillwell
Are you suggesting that I become a tricked-out Pimp?

Well you do Love The Cock.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Well you do Love The Cock.

You're about as useful as a shoe shining kit for a pile of shit.

Dan
04-30-2005, 11:54 PM

You are The M in Moron.

Dan
05-01-2005, 12:02 AM

That's about as Funny as Jesterstar shit list,Nancey Boy.

Dan
05-01-2005, 12:07 AM

Your new name is going to be Lord Of The Rings as you Love the Asshole.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Your new name is going to be Lord Of The Rings as you Love the Asshole.

Good Lord, I shall be branded for life!

Susie Q
05-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Susie Susie girl for crying out loud put your own house in order first.

Your husband constantly 'attacks' this site and others and cuntributes nothing else at all.

I say attacks because filling 100 threads with huge graphics posts overnight so that the 'View latest posts' option doesn't work fucks things up for everyone which is of course why he does it.

Maybe just maybe it might have been a little bit of fun once when he did it the first time two or three years ago but it goes on and on.

Personally I would have banned his and I guess your IP a while ago and we go way back and you know how much I hate banning IPs. He's been cut so much slack on your account over the years it's incredible and you should take that as a huge compliment but enough is enough.

I think Denis's problem is that he would like to join in and do his 'schtick' but just doesn't have the smarts to make a funny post or engage with people.

I take it you have seen another side to him than the one he has on the internet otherwise you wouldn't have married him?

Could you encourage him to show it here?

I think you owe the site at least that given that this is where you met him.

Love and cheers!

:gulp:

Seshy and Cat,
This WAS about Denis and his spamming and moronic posts, amongnst other stuff. He thinks it's hilarious. I told him that if he kept posting bullshit I would write a commentary on here. I can't get the man to stop posting bullshit. I have no control over that. The worse part about it is, if he don't stop, there will be no choice but to ban our IP and then I don't get a chance to post on here. Believe me, I KNOW that he is still allowed to post here only because of who I am. I told him not too long ago that if he continued to do this shit I would either ban him myself from the computer (ie. shut the internet connection off, or call him out on my own here.)

His sense of humor is the most odd I have ever seen. You are right I do see another side to this guy other than what he does on here. I have lived with him since 2003. I told him that if he posted something relevant on here, people won't listen to him because of the reputation that he has of being such an asshole. It's too bad, because he does have a truly remarkable brain. He just don't show it on here. What attracted me in the first place was his honesty and intelligence. He has a new playground for now that is occupying him for a while. I am in hopes that he leaves THIS site to me. Let us cross our fingers, or I'll break his ;) :p

ZahZoo
05-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
ZZ with a problem?!? Call CATFISH!!!

Yeah if you really want to make a mess of a thread.... call Cuntfist...

Ozzy Fudd
05-02-2005, 10:51 PM

Seshy and Cat,
This WAS about Denis and his spamming and moronic posts, amongnst other stuff. He thinks it's hilarious. I told him that if he kept posting bullshit I would write a commentary on here. I can't get the man to stop posting bullshit. I have no control over that. The worse part about it is, if he don't stop, there will be no choice but to ban our IP and then I don't get a chance to post on here. Believe me, I KNOW that he is still allowed to post here only because of who I am. I told him not too long ago that if he continued to do this shit I would either ban him myself from the computer (ie. shut the internet connection off, or call him out on my own here.)

His sense of humor is the most odd I have ever seen. You are right I do see another side to this guy other than what he does on here. I have lived with him since 2003. I told him that if he posted something relevant on here, people won't listen to him because of the reputation that he has of being such an asshole. It's too bad, because he does have a truly remarkable brain. He just don't show it on here. What attracted me in the first place was his honesty and intelligence. He has a new playground for now that is occupying him for a while. I am in hopes that he leaves THIS site to me. Let us cross our fingers, or I'll break his

Wow You really were Serious