PDA

View Full Version : JOE THUNDER - Worthless fagboy....

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Here is what I have to say about JOETHUNDER:

dumbass

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 07:52 PM
I'd post a reply in here, but Joey said he had me BANNED.

bummer

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Ah so right now, I guess I am actually talking to myself, cause you are not really here....

:D

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Of course.

Joe had me BANNED right after JesterSTOOL did.

I'm not here twice

Anonymous
04-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Wow... banned twice. That's a new record to be sure. By the way, I'm not talking to you, Lounge, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either.

Nope.

Cheers! :bottle:

rustoffa
04-28-2005, 10:04 PM
As previously reported, the songwriter speel turned out to be a half-truth.

The same e-trail that garnered the "Take Me Home Cuntry Roads" shocker has provided an album art leak.

Apparently, he's going WAY over the top with some Alt Cuntry endeavor.

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Wow is that Joe? I always thought he was a pole smoker...

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Wow... banned twice. That's a new record to be sure. By the way, I'm not talking to you, Lounge, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either.

Nope.

I wish I was here to read this.

It's funny shit:cool:

Bummer.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Nope.

Have I ever mentioned you are one of my favorite posters!

Cheers!:guzzle: