PDA

View Full Version : The Official Jesterstar Shit List

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 09:05 PM
I have been sanctioned by Jesterstar to provide a list of intern-net home boys who have gotten on Jester's bad side as of late. The purpose of this thread is purely humanitarian: It is a chance for those listed to humble themselves and ask for forgiveness. The Star Bomb is loaded and we're ready to fire, so this thread might be your LAST chance. Jester is a loving and forgiving man. A gentle spirit who feeds his dog daily, pays his Mexican servants 3 dollars a day, and is a designated driver for drunks in Syracuse. He will accept your pleas for forgiveness. This can all be piss under the bridge!

This SHIT list is not fixed. Names will be added and dropped at Jester's leisure.

DR LOVE
Ford
Nick D Fresh
Hardrock69
Jérôme Frenchise
Katydid
DLR7884
Bueno Bob
Academic Punk
ashstralia
DlocRoth
Guitar Shark

DLR7884
04-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Stillwell
DR LOVE
Ford
Nick D Fresh
Hardrock69
Jérôme Frenchise
Katydid
DLR7884
Bueno Bob
Academic Punk
ashstralia
DlocRoth
Guitar Shark

Sweet.

I made "the list."

DLR7884
Can't believe I was only ranked 7th though.

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 09:09 PM
#1 :cool:

You forgot Warham and LoungeMachine, dumbass.

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 09:11 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT.

I'M ON THE TOP OF THE LIST

SHE PERSONALLY THREATENED TO CALL HITCH AND SARGE AND BAN ME LONG AGO DAMMIT

JesterSTOOL wouldnt like me NOT being on her list

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Sweet.

I made "the list."

DLR7884
Can't believe I was only ranked 7th though.

There is no particular order to this list. You might be first, who knows.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Aww...I only came in 8th...that's a drag, but at least I made the list!

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
This is greatt! Are all the fags from the Sheep pen listed?

Three Lock Rock (Standign on top Of the world)

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
This is greatt! Are all the fags from the Sheep pen listed?

Three Lock Rock (Standign on top Of the world)

No, Rikk's missing, probably a few others, I didn't read it that closely. Count your blessings, Three Sucked Cocks! We won't be around to harass you anymore once Jester becomes ULTIMATE MODERATOR(c) and bans us into oblivion!

It's your lucky day, guy!

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bueno bob
[B] Aww...I only came in 8th...that's a drag, but at least I made the list! [/i]

Your gay.

you will come fisrt on the list every time!!!

Three Lock Rock (here we go 'round 'round 'round!)

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bueno bob
[B] Aww...I only came in 8th...that's a drag, but at least I made the list! [/i]

Your gay.

you will come fisrt on the list every time!!!

Three Lock Rock (here we go 'round 'round 'round!)

Your teeth aren't their usual shade of brown today, 3SC...did you toss your salad today, or is it a day off?

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:29 PM
By the way, for the love of God, PLEASE learn how to quote appropriately? I am more than willing to actually teach you, if you'd like.

MAX
04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Ummmmm..............

I think that a Maximus is absent as well. :(

Anonymous
04-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Why's my name not there? Ey? I WANT MY NAME THERE! Incredible. I managed to piss Katydid off so badly, and yet I can't make it to Jester's hate list. What am I doin' wrong here?

And yes, MAX, you should be there too, bro. I still remember your fight - a very unfair fight, at that... poor Jester - with Jester back when you kept repeating 'Lover, not a Fighter' 'Lover, not a Fighter' 'Lover, not a Fighter'. Much as you're doing now with your title. :D

AND PUT LOUNGEMACHINE THERE TOO! ON THE FUCKIN' TOP OF THE LIST!

And Carmine! Yeah! :mad:

Cheers! :bottle:

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ummmmm..............

You forgot Warham, MAX and Lounge Machine, dumbass.

MAX
04-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Thanks Slick and yes both Lounge and myself deserve to be on that list. We've both been all over him like ants on a melted popsicle laying on the sidewalk in the summertime.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 10:28 PM
If you didn't make the list it means your importance to me and this site is irrelevent. STillwell did a incredible Job.

Very shortly I will be WEBMASTER. Then these people unless they make peace with me shall be banned by IP forever.

I have been very patient with you whom won't accept my complete and total takeover of this site.

As has been proven over time I have been a fair and reasonable person to deal with. I am the person to bring PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST and I AM THE LEADER WHOM WILL TAKE THIS AND ALL SITES ASSOCIATED WITH JESTERSTAR TO GRATENESS.

A SPECAIL SHOUT OUT TO MY SPECIAL STAR FRIENDS.

Flappo

STillwell

WARF

PETE

and a special shout out to RIKK for taking the time to PM me and straighten things out. YOu saved yourself a banning.

Like I said. If you didn't make a list. Your a bigger loser than your parents think you are.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 10:30 PM
AGain STillwell you have nothing to change. You did a incredible Job on the post and I must say making you GENERAL along with PETE and WARF..........Nothing can stop us.

Soon threads like this one will flood the main and not be deleted.

That is the Future ROTHARMY. Get ready.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
If you didn't make the list it means your importance to me and this site is irrelevent. STillwell did a incredible Job.

Very shortly I will be WEBMASTER. Then these people unless they make peace with me shall be banned by IP forever.

I have been very patient with you whom won't accept my complete and total takeover of this site.

As has been proven over time I have been a fair and reasonable person to deal with. I am the person to bring PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST and I AM THE LEADER WHOM WILL TAKE THIS AND ALL SITES ASSOCIATED WITH JESTERSTAR TO GRATENESS.

Flappo

STillwell

WARF

PETE

and a special shout out to RIKK for taking the time to PM me and straighten things out. YOu saved yourself a banning.

Like I said. If you didn't make a list. Your a bigger loser than your parents think you are.

Jester, I want to take the time right now to thank you for placing me on your list. I wish I could have hit higher than #8, but hell, at least I made it, right?

I do hope your conquest of the Roth Army forums is stunning and spectacular. I, for one, will consider it an honor...no, rather a blessing, to be banned by you.

However, I would consider the religion of Alan as a final piece of advice before my inevitable IP banning! Alan's religion can bring you new realms of power that you never before could have imagined. It was due to the influence of Alan that I was elected to Sheep Pen prominance.

:D

ashstralia
04-28-2005, 10:39 PM
hey jestie, where's my 5 star?

heheheheheheh

Thorman
04-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Why the hell am I not on this list...DO I have to call this guy a fucking retard to make it on there??

Retard

BAM

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 10:41 PM
WOOT!!!

Noob luck!

I made #4!!!

I would not be a true warrior for the Roth Army without giving Jesty Pesty a rash of shit LOL!!!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Why the hell am I not on this list...DO I have to call this guy a fucking retard to make it on there??

Retard

BAM
You've only started 23 threads on this board??? Shit I did that in a hour today.

You mean nothing to me. OWNED> :p

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ummmmm..............

dont worry! i'm writing a gay list, and youre on top of that!

three lock rock (kickin the gladiateor into the ground)

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
We're waiting for those listed to repent. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. Cocks stuck in clocks.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 10:47 PM
dont worry! i'm writing a gay list, and youre on top of that!

three lock rock (kickin the gladiateor into the ground)

Three Lock Rock if you make a Gay list I will up your staus to 4 STAR GENERAL with my other GENERALS.

Your the guy that can make that a epic thread. LEAVE NO FAG UNTURNED!!!!!!!

Turn this place upside down outing all the FAgs.

Thank you.

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Three Lock Rock if you make a Gay list I will up your staus to 4 STAR GENERAL with my other GENERALS.

Your the guy that can make that a epic thread. LEAVE NO FAG UNTURNED!!!!!!!

Turn this place upside down outing all the FAgs.

Thank you.

fuck you fag.

three lock rock

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 10:53 PM

Flappo

STillwell

WARF

PETE

MAX
04-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Jizzy,

Don't you know you'll be in misery.............

They call him Doctor Love!!!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:03 PM
fuck you fag.

three lock rock

Your making a mistake. Taking on JESTERSTAR. You see. Your a GAYGAR fan. I was being kind to you for my own selfish gain. Don't make me own you.

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Your making a mistake. Taking on JESTERSTAR. You see. Your a GAYGAR fan. I was being kind to you for my own selfish gain. Don't make me own you.

youre still a rothtard. and unless you admit that sam is a worthy replacement to dave, i dont want your fuckin friendship fagboy.

fuck you

three lock rock

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:06 PM

Even the SHEEP own you:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JesterSTOOL = eats a frothy bowl of fuck daily

His own private "shit list" MENu

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:06 PM
youre still a rothtard. and unless you admit that sam is a worthy replacement to dave, i dont want your fuckin friendship fagboy.

fuck you

three lock rock

Sammy GAYGAR isn't a suitable replacement for a septic tank let alone David Lee Roth.

OWNED.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Even the SHEEP own you:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JesterSTOOL = eats a frothy bowl of fuck daily

His own private "shit list" MENu
You can see how you affect me. You didn't even make the list.

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Sammy GAYGAR isn't a suitable replacement for a septic tank let alone David Lee Roth.

OWNED.

i hate you! you dont own me fagboy!

any singer that is fat and bald doesnt deserve to be praised unless by a bunch of poeple even more pitiful than him.

you are a fagboy. go listen to your copy of diver down while the rest of the world listens to real rock music.

fuck you, fagjest!

three lock rock

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Three Cocks in Mouth, we TRIED to be kind to you. Don't make us give you the Italian shoe treatment.

Anonymous
04-28-2005, 11:09 PM
What'sa matter Jessie boy...? Losing "allies"? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Shit, you must've been beaten up a lot when you were in school... oh, wait... you haven't been to school. Hahahahahahaha!

Just die, already. Slice your wrists or something. It's pretty painless.

Fuck off! :bottle:

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:10 PM
You've only started 23 threads on this board??? Shit I did that in a hour today.

You mean nothing to me. OWNED> :p

Yeah but your post count is for pussies! Only six a day! Jeez!

I am very happy to be number three on that list behind my FRONTLINE mods! Most excellent!:cool:

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 11:11 PM
I also think 3 Cocks in Mouth is Fab Shadow. My theory is based on location: "Cali Baby" and "Cabo Baby" hmmm....

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:11 PM

any singer that is fat and bald doesnt deserve to be praised unless by a bunch of poeple even more pitiful than him.

you are a fagboy. go listen to your copy of diver down while the rest of the world listens to real rock music.

fuck you, fagjest!

three lock rock

Wow, you're getting even more pathetic! Three Inch Cock breathed loser!

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Wow, you're getting even more pathetic! Three Inch Cock breathed loser!

shut up dickfresh. figures youd protect your boyfriend fagjest. you two are really lovers. how was the sex tonight fags?

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:16 PM

fuck you, fagjest!

three lock rock

This is a Troll............Noone actually likes Sammy GAYGAR.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:17 PM
shut up dickfresh. figures youd protect your boyfriend fagjest. you two are really lovers. how was the sex tonight fags?

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

You should know. Your were in the middle getting the Chinese Finger Cuff you get everyday after work.

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM

why not? in all seriousness this last tour was awesome. and yes they also played some dave material. basically the best songs they did with dave. they even played unchained.

did you see the last tour or are you just talking out of your ass?

three lock rock

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:20 PM
I also think 3 Cocks in Mouth is Fab Shadow. My theory is based on location: "Cali Baby" and "Cabo Baby" hmmm....

I don't think she is. I heard other candidates that seem plausible.

I'm thinkin' VH LINKS SUCKS, aka ALBERTO! Or even VANSQUALEN from the links.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:21 PM
why not? in all seriousness this last tour was awesome. and yes they also played some dave material. basically the best songs they did with dave. they even played unchained.

did you see the last tour or are you just talking out of your ass?

three lock rock

dude the last tour sucked and eddie self destructed.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:21 PM

No, at least not this much!

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:24 PM
dude the last tour sucked and eddie self destructed.

whatever idiot. for a second, i thought you might actually get good taste and not be a faker like so many of the other Fags at this site who pretend they don't like some of sams work.

three lock rock

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Licks Three Cocks is NOW ON THE SHIT LIST!!!! Your punishment will be a molestation at the hands of Gary Cherone

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 11:26 PM
We will be building a REJESTERFICATION CAMP~! to send all Shit List members for Reprogramming.

MAX
04-28-2005, 11:31 PM
Stillwell,

I thought you and I were friends? Why am I not on the list?

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Licks Three Cocks is NOW ON THE SHIT LIST!!!! Your punishment will be a molestation at the hands of Gary Cherone

Let JesterSTOOL "handle" it

He has "first hand" knowledge:cool:

Jesterstar
Because your a Nobody Max. Your demodded and nothing.

larbo
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah but my post count is for pussies! Only six a day! Jeez! my mom takes it in the ass more than that a day

I am very happy to be number three on that list behind my FRONTLINE mods! Most excellent!:cool:

it just show's what a suck ass you are johnny ringo.

MAX
04-28-2005, 11:34 PM

No, you are mistaken about a great many things. The crowd and the mob loves me, almost as much as I love myself.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by larbo
it just show's what a suck ass you are johnny ringo.

No, I am just loyal to my Friends you Clanton pussy!

Stillwell
Originally posted by MAX
Stillwell,

I thought you and I were friends? Why am I not on the list?

That is why I left you off the list!

In this intern-net ghetto, you will be our drug dealer. You can be rehabbed and become a nimble ghetto blaster soldier. See your potential Max!

Three Lock Rock
Originally posted by MAX
No, you are mistaken about a great many things. The crowd and the mob loves me, almost as much as I love myself.

ha ha! I bet you jack off! Laughing out loud!:)

stupid fagboy.

three lock rock

Roguesgirl
04-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Your a bigger loser than your parents think you are.

LOL! :D

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:38 PM
He got owned.

MAX
04-28-2005, 11:39 PM
That is why I left you off the list!

In this intern-net ghetto, you will be our drug dealer. You can be rehabbed and become a nimble ghetto blaster soldier. See your potential Max!

;)

Don't drink that wine, coke would be better cos it's easy to find and if that wont do, smoke a joint or two but don't drink that wine.

This message was brought to you by M.A.D..........Motherfuckers Against Drunk Driving. :cool:

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
LOL! :D

RG is the smartest chick here. The dudes here have more tampons in their ass in one day than she's had in her vag in a life time!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:42 PM
RG is the smartest chick here. The dudes here have more tampons in their ass in one day than she's had in her vag in a life time!

THat is a QUOTE FOR THE AGES.

Roguesgirl
04-28-2005, 11:49 PM

wow...thats a lotta cork. :D

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Cork??? My God............Women plug themselves.

DlocRoth
04-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the publicity, Jester.

Have a great day!

Matt White
04-29-2005, 11:35 AM
RE-MARK-ABLE!

Hardrock69
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
We will be building a REJESTERFICATION CAMP~! to send all Shit List members for Reprogramming.

LAFF MY ASS OFF!

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 11:52 AM
I am having a GRATE day. I've totally OWNED THIS SITE/

But I am short one goal. THE MAIN. That is my next incredible acheivement.

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Alan the Panther is amazing. You should all convert, now.

pete
04-29-2005, 12:42 PM

Cool Ownings

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Yea it's funny to watch people try so hard and Fail miserably.

ALinChainz
04-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I am having a GRATE day. I've totally OWNED THIS SITE/

lol

Yeah ... owned ... I think you saw how you were put in your place and then shown mercy of not banning you so you could continue your little hapless existance here.

I'd say in light of all that happened, you failed miserably and will continue to do so.

Ban me. And I won't give you long to do it either.

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 12:56 PM
anybody who likes david lee rotgh is a fahgot!

three lock rock, owning today and everyday!

Guitar Shark
04-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Sweet, I made the Jestershit list. :cool:

Now I can die happy.

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:02 PM
and die gay.

THREE LOCK JUST OWNED YOU!

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 01:58 PM
anybody who likes david lee rotgh is a fahgot!

three lock rock, owning today and everyday!

You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods.

pete
04-29-2005, 02:17 PM

Me & MAX

PWND

pete
04-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Alan the Panther is amazing. You should all convert, now.

Thou shalt put no false idols before JESTERSTAR.

pete 4:22

Rikk
04-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by pete
Thou shalt put no false idols before JESTERSTAR.

pete 4:22

Shut the fuck up. ALAN THE PANTHER is not only my God but yours too. If you keep denying him, he'll eat you.

pete
04-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Jester is your shepherd, You shall not want
He makes you down to lie
Through pastures green he leadeth you the silent waters by.
With bright knives he releaseth your soul.
He maketh you to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth you to lamb cutlets,
For lo, he hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day you lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of karate,
Lo, you shall rise up,
And then he'll own the hell out of you.

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Tis True. I am the ONE TRUE LEADER OF THIS BOARD AND THE JEWS/

Warham
04-29-2005, 03:57 PM

OWNED.

Jester,

This is gotta be the funniest thing you've ever posted here, and so true.

Stillwell
04-29-2005, 05:18 PM

A drive by is in the works. The stratagem is being prepared. Phone calls are being made. A buzz is brewing.

If our enemies could count, they would know their days are numbered.

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 06:51 PM
The Resistance is Fading. Soon we will have full control.

Soon everyone is going to enjoy OUR SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER OF THIS BOARD.

Dan
04-30-2005, 12:58 AM

Fuck Off.

DlocRoth
04-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Dont forget me!!

I deserve to be OWNED and BANNED.

But I could join...

Colonal D sounds nice....

Roguesgirl
04-30-2005, 01:10 AM
the suspense is mounting....

DlocRoth
04-30-2005, 01:12 AM
You got dental?

Nickdfresh
04-30-2005, 01:14 AM
I am actually looking forward to being banned!

I post here way too much...

Jesterstar
04-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes

Big Troubles
04-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Why's my name not there? Ey? I WANT MY NAME THERE! Incredible. I managed to piss Katydid off so badly, and yet I can't make it to Jester's hate list. What am I doin' wrong here?

And yes, MAX, you should be there too, bro. I still remember your fight - a very unfair fight, at that... poor Jester - with Jester back when you kept repeating 'Lover, not a Fighter' 'Lover, not a Fighter' 'Lover, not a Fighter'. Much as you're doing now with your title. :D

AND PUT LOUNGEMACHINE THERE TOO! ON THE FUCKIN' TOP OF THE LIST!

And Carmine! Yeah! :mad:

Cheers! :bottle:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Im not on there??? :D Shouldn't EVERYONE be on that list except for Jester the Molester?

:bottle: right back to you!

Jesterstar
04-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Big Trwubbles. Your to much of a joke of a human being to make it to that list of people that I am going to ban. You are insignifigant. Your a worm I squish in a puddle when it comes out because it's little worm hole is full of water.

SQUISH little worm.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Due to further insolence, the list has been expanded FUCKERS!

DR LOVE
Ford
Nick D Fresh
Hardrock69
Jérôme Frenchise
Katydid
DLR7884
Bueno Bob
Academic Punk
ashstralia
DlocRoth
Guitar Shark
Cathedral
Dan
Brett
Three Lock Rock

Warham
04-30-2005, 03:04 PM
My name got taken off the list.

I guess I'm not up for a banning.

DLR7884
04-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Stillwell,

How much of a loser are you, when you take orders from Jizzystar?

DLR7884
Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

academic punk
04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
I think Stillwell IS Jizzy.

And if you're not, then it's only a testament to what a fucking fag loser you are that I would make that error.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Stillwell,

How much of a loser are you, when you take orders from Jizzystar?

I'm a real big loser because I get a lot of practice.

Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

I only wear a helmet when I'm riding a bike, playing football, and having rough angry sex with midgets.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
I think Stillwell IS Jizzy.

And if you're not, then it's only a testament to what a fucking fag loser you are that I would make that error.

You’re the result of your father getting drunk and fucking a pig with turrets syndrome for 5 hrs straight.

academic punk
04-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Huh. He's actually a little more clever than Jizzy. Maybe it's not an alias after all...

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Huh. He's actually a little more clever than Jizzy. Maybe it's not an alias after all...

I don't have the energy to devote my internet energy to being two names at once.

DLR7884
04-30-2005, 03:34 PM
You’re the result of your father getting drunk and fucking a pig with turrets syndrome for 5 hrs straight.

Turrets?

Don't you mean "tourettes?"

DLR7884
You sure you aren't Jizzyfuck?

Figs
04-30-2005, 03:34 PM

True, and he used "you're" correctly too.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Turrets?

Don't you mean "tourettes?"

DLR7884
You sure you aren't Jizzyfuck?

Spell check is for pussies.

academic punk
04-30-2005, 03:43 PM
That actualy is another decent comeback.

So, Stills, why ya wastin' yr time bein' Jizzy's lapdog/buttboy?

Yr better than him. So far.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 03:47 PM
That actualy is another decent comeback.

So, Stills, why ya wastin' yr time bein' Jizzy's lapdog/buttboy?

Yr better than him. So far.

1. I find Jester funny.

2. I find it entertaining (in a cooking a live frog in the microwave sorta way) that so many people can get pissed off about what some dude says on the internet! Shit, I hardly get pissed off when people try to wrong me in real life.

academic punk
04-30-2005, 03:48 PM
It's funny to laugh at retards, what can I say.

It's just wrong to do it to their face. Over the net is far more PC.

FORD
04-30-2005, 04:44 PM

No, he's an alias. Just not a Jizzy alias.

academic punk
04-30-2005, 06:27 PM
i say it's flappo.

he and grimsdale are the funniest of that crowd...

Jesterstar
04-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Due to further insolence, the list has been expanded FUCKERS!

DR LOVE
Ford
Nick D Fresh
Hardrock69
Jérôme Frenchise
Katydid
DLR7884
Bueno Bob
Academic Punk
ashstralia
DlocRoth
Guitar Shark
Cathedral
Dan
Brett
Three Lock Rock

I was sad that it came to this. THis list is far to long. I'll have to step up me being a Webmaster and will have to bann many more than I had anticipated. I'll need a full box of tissues for the loads I am going to blow banning these fucking losers.

DLR7884
04-30-2005, 08:37 PM
I was sad that it came to this. THis list is far to long. I'll have to step up me being a Webmaster and will have to bann many more than I had anticipated. I'll need a full box of tissues for the loads I am going to blow banning these fucking losers.

Why are you so fucking gay?

DLR7884
This is getting really old and really pathetic.

Dr. Love
04-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Thank you for putting my name in all CAPS. It shows I am getting the respect I deserve for owning Jizzterstar.

MAX
04-30-2005, 09:45 PM
And with that the crowd yells "All Hail Mighty Docta!!!"

Cathedral
04-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey, I finally made the list; my day is complete.

Goodnight Y'all!

MAX
04-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Take care Cat and stellar to see you. :)

Cathedral
04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Take care Cat and stellar to see you. :)

:rockit2:

Jesterstar
04-30-2005, 09:56 PM
People taking pride in my list. You can tell they are total failures because there are long lines of people to be my friend. I'm to fucking Epowerful my intimidation factor must be stronger than I exspected.

Warham
04-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Expected too.

Cathedral
04-30-2005, 10:43 PM
People taking pride in my list. You can tell they are total failures because there are long lines of people to be my friend. I'm to fucking Epowerful my intimidation factor must be stronger than I exspected.

You're actually a fun guy, until you start with that Gay Rap -n- shit.

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm to fucking Epowerful

LOL!

Dan
04-30-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm to fucking Gay and StillWell Loves my Cock too..

Stillwell
04-30-2005, 11:48 PM
For Dan's next feat, he'll pay his rent on time!

Dan
05-01-2005, 12:49 AM

Listen Lord of The Rings shut the fuck up Bitch.

Dan
05-01-2005, 12:58 AM

Lord Of The Rings,That's a Funny place to have stretchmarks,why do you have them around your mouth?

Dan
05-01-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Listen Lord of The Rings shut the fuck up Bitch.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Lord Of The Rings,That's a Funny place to have stretchmarks,why do you have them around your mouth?

As pathetic as comb over, but still entertaining to watch!

Big Troubles
05-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Big Trwubbles. Your to much of a joke of a human being to make it to that list of people that I am going to ban. You are insignifigant. Your a worm I squish in a puddle when it comes out because it's little worm hole is full of water.

SQUISH little worm.

squishing worms in puddles? wow. maybe you should start with some easier books from the library cart. Your analogy is very complicating. :D

:tool:

Dan
05-01-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm pathetic , still have no cocks to suck.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Well Dan, you’re what happens when a Walrus-Faced drunk like David Crosby donates his sperm to lesbians.

Jesterstar
05-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
squishing worms in puddles? wow. maybe you should start with some easier books from the library cart. Your analogy is very complicating. :D

:tool:

Not capable of understanding when a genious talks???

Here's a metaphore your sure to understand. If you shift the Focus from the center and observe from the circumfrance around then you Truely would have a Kangaroo on a Chain and noone to take to the prom.

Big Troubles
05-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Not capable of understanding when a genious talks???

Here's a metaphore your sure to understand. If you shift the Focus from the center and observe from the circumfrance around then you Truely would have a Kangaroo on a Chain and noone to take to the prom.

I deal with real humor. Not rhetoric.

Owned.

Big Troubles
05-01-2005, 05:54 PM

Jesterstar
05-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I deal with real humor. Not rhetoric.

Owned.

The only humor you deal with is the fact that your life is a joke and your the punchline. OWNED.

Move along I am bored with you.

Dan
05-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Well Dan,I donate my sperm to lesbians.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Come on, Dan. A little effort on your part would be nice. Just like your mom, all you do is lay there.

Big Troubles
05-01-2005, 09:43 PM
The only humor you deal with is the fact that your life is a joke and your the punchline. OWNED.

Move along I am bored with you.

you are bored with me? LOL silly faggy. You became the biggest fucking joke since... well...ever! LMAO! Find another board to play with.

may I suggest www.womenbehindbars.com ?