PDA

View Full Version : Why does 3 Inch come here

Unchainme
04-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Why the hell does he come here, I mean whats the point of him being here if he's just going to be an idiot about everything. I mean shouldn't he post on the Gayness that is known as redrocker.com or whatever the hell it's called.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:18 PM
He comes here because he likes the attention, pure and simple. He's argumentative and likes Hagar...no doubt thinks that he's kicking ass around here...

There ya go.

Unchainme
04-28-2005, 09:18 PM
That makes sense bueno.

rustoffa
04-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Why you ask?

The same reason we all do! To experience the gratest collection of Forums on the INFORMATION SUPER-HIGH WAY!

Good question, wrong forum.

ASDF125250
04-28-2005, 09:31 PM
I think every forum needs its village idiot. Were so cool, we have 3 of them, that even started a team! I think its hillarious.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:32 PM
It's quite wonderful, really; Tom Vu, Thorman, and their wonderful leader Three Lock Rock have actually ended up being a rather interesting addition to these forums. Now that the sheep are getting organized, their assaults oughta be interesting.

Unchainme
04-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ASDF125250
I think every forum needs its village idiot. Were so cool, we have 3 of them, that even started a team! I think its hillarious.

Yes, Three Inch is the biggest Fag I have ever seen, i mean this guy needs to get a life.

rustoffa
04-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Gotta agree.

Three Lock is actually pretty fucking funny at times.

If he's not elected leader of the gang, travesty is afoot.

;)

Unchainme
04-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Gotta agree.

Three Lock is actually pretty fucking funny at times.

If he's not elected leader of the gang, travesty is afoot.

;)

Amen To That :)

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 12:39 PM
I think it's more or less official...didn't Tom Vu recently call him "leader"?

Three Lock Rock has been mighty succesful since he signed up...just a random sheepy newbie, and now he has the respect of all 3 of our dominant sheep - amazing...what a success story...Tom Vu's own millionaire story might be in jeopardy of being usurped as the best rags to riches story here.

FORD
04-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Wouldn't that be "wool to riches"?? ;)

Rikk
04-29-2005, 04:18 PM
The real story is, can they last? Some are surprised that THE BEATLES lasted so long. Can the world-famous THREE T'S keep it together and remain a team for many years in the limelight?

Figs
04-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Roth Army Forums Rules.

The rules are pretty basic, if you follow them. So read this, because this is your first, last and only warning. Post with knowledge and with some sense. It's that simple. If you act like a moron, you'll be treated as such. You will be subsequently faceplanted into the cement, never to be heard from again. Simple, and to the point. If you can't handle it, click cancel below. If you are ready to talk with some of the most entertaining David Lee Roth and Classic Van Halen fans, then click Accept, and we'll see you soon.

David Lee Roth Army © 1999-2003.

superdave
04-29-2005, 08:39 PM
the three T's, if they do not make it in the limelight, will at least make it under the covers **snicker snicker**