PDA

View Full Version : Some help for the 3 T's

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 02:55 AM
You know boys, (and I do mean BOYS) everyone hear is getting tired of your same old bullshit remarks. I mean, if you're going to fuck with us, at least bring the BIG GUNS. Not this BAM bullshit that Thorman favors.

So, as a good will gesture from THE SHEEP PEN ( what can I say, we PEN fuckers are nice guys) we come baring gifts.

Come to this page whenver you need a good zinger to put us "rothtards" in our place. It'll be much easier than using that peanut you consider a brain...and much more entertaining for us.

Consider this your RED ROCKIN' AMMO THREAD. Because really, between the three of you - your shit is getting so stale it should be thrown out like day old bread.

Here's a few - I'll add more later. Tom Vu - a pointer for you - just make every plural noun singular and break up the subject verb agreement. You might want to go back and misspell some of these too.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You're family's so ugly when they sit down for dinner it looks like the bar scene from Star Wars. (Bueno Bob will NOT like this)

Your butt cheeks are so big, even Moses couldn't part them.

Your girlfriend is so skanky, she puts a dollar over her head and says "All you can eat, under a dollar!"

Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

Let's play house. You be the door and I'll slam you.

Look, don't go to a mind reader; go to a palmist; I know you've got a palm.

Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

So there you go assholes. Don't say we never gave you anything.

And in the words of J. Russel Lynes:
"The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved."

Rikk
04-29-2005, 03:23 AM
Oh yeah.

Tom Vu
04-29-2005, 05:59 AM
Three Lock Rock Rocks and he is our TEAM CAPTAIN for the most best unit, squad or crew ever assemble...The Big Three T's aka 3T's aka T3 aka The Killer T's...Who know, we might take Larbo on as an intern/protege and groom him in all things Sammy...The reason we work so best as a team is because we don't have the primadonna DLR-like egotistical...We know that their can only be one Captain on this ship and that's Three Lock Rock...Thorman is our Offense Coordinator...and me, Tom Vu is Director of Human Resources (Apply here, Ladies Only)...Deep down inside, The Big 3 T's serve very inspirational to the Army...The whole Army combined doesn't have the sacrifice and the chemistry the Killer T's have...We are growing to be very very popularity as I've gotten PM's as a secret show of support...Pretty soon we the 3 T's will be merchandise 3 Tees Shirts on the Army...Always think about how to make a lotta money!

YOU ARE IN THE 3T-ZONE

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Man Tommy, I'm going to give you 5 stars for being such a tough fucker. A dumb, but tough fucker.

Nice picture Rikk!

saint
04-29-2005, 10:20 AM
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
But stay with me on this one

Judging by the old saying:
"What you don't know can't hurt you,"

You are practically invulnerable.

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Oh yeah.

They look very thooper.

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
HERE'S SOME MORE BOYS - enjoy courtesy of YOUR SHEEP PEN!

Tell us -- were you born such a retarded shithead, or were you originally a slug who managed to rise to such prominence?

You are so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper

You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods.

You're so annoying that I just want to tear your ears off and shove 'em up your anus so that you can hear me kick your ass.

Your wife is like a brick; flat on both sides, dirty, and gets layed by Mexicans.

Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces.

You're so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope.

Never trust a bald man. If his head looks like your ass, you know he's full of shit.

I fail to comprehend how you can continue to function on any level with an IQ that is three degrees below whale shit.

With your last statement and current appearance you have just answered the question of--"Did the white man ever fuck the Buffalo"!

If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess

I'm sorry, are you still flapping your man-pleaser, no one wants to hear your cock-holster, so just shut up.

They really ruined a perfect rectum when they put teeth in your mouth!

Do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted penis receptacle that you call a mouth; you are a puss-filled cyst in the colon of society.

To call you an fuckwit would not only be a waste of precious breath, but also an insult to fuckwits worldwide.

Had you, perchance, been the owner of a viable braincell, you might have aspired to something other than felching the bottom of the food chain.

You're a miserable failure. A waste of human flesh. Why don't you do the world a favor and blow your brains out.

I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed.

You are one load I wish your mother had swallowed.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

You're pathetic. Don't believe me? Ask your wife, she might tell you since she probably tells her friends what a dipshit you are

You are a pathetic scumbag. Your parents were scum and you're doing a most glorious job of following the tradition.

Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.

Congratulations douche-bag, you've just made history as the biggest douche in the universe!

I am truly sickened by the fact that due to some grand joke on someone else's part I am forced to have to share oxygen with you.

Are you aware that you're a pathetic freak? Or are you just completely oblivious to reality.

You're a bottom-feeder loser who feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch.

Hurry up and die already so that I can piss in your grave.

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
HERE'S SOME MORE BOYS - enjoy courtesy of YOUR SHEEP PEN!

Tell us -- were you born such a retarded shithead, or were you originally a slug who managed to rise to such prominence?

You are so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper

You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods.

You're so annoying that I just want to tear your ears off and shove 'em up your anus so that you can hear me kick your ass.

Your wife is like a brick; flat on both sides, dirty, and gets layed by Mexicans.

Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces.

You're so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope.

Never trust a bald man. If his head looks like your ass, you know he's full of shit.

I fail to comprehend how you can continue to function on any level with an IQ that is three degrees below whale shit.

With your last statement and current appearance you have just answered the question of--"Did the white man ever fuck the Buffalo"!

If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess

I'm sorry, are you still flapping your man-pleaser, no one wants to hear your cock-holster, so just shut up.

They really ruined a perfect rectum when they put teeth in your mouth!

Do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted penis receptacle that you call a mouth; you are a puss-filled cyst in the colon of society.

To call you an fuckwit would not only be a waste of precious breath, but also an insult to fuckwits worldwide.

Had you, perchance, been the owner of a viable braincell, you might have aspired to something other than felching the bottom of the food chain.

You're a miserable failure. A waste of human flesh. Why don't you do the world a favor and blow your brains out.

I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed.

You are one load I wish your mother had swallowed.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

You're pathetic. Don't believe me? Ask your wife, she might tell you since she probably tells her friends what a dipshit you are

You are a pathetic scumbag. Your parents were scum and you're doing a most glorious job of following the tradition.

Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.

Congratulations douche-bag, you've just made history as the biggest douche in the universe!

I am truly sickened by the fact that due to some grand joke on someone else's part I am forced to have to share oxygen with you.

Are you aware that you're a pathetic freak? Or are you just completely oblivious to reality.

You're a bottom-feeder loser who feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch.

Hurry up and die already so that I can piss in your grave.

Good work. You might be ready for a promotion from shit shovelling to bathroom stall cleaning if you keep this work up. :)

Thorman
04-29-2005, 11:22 AM
The 3 T's stand for what is "good" with CVh..That is Sammy Hagar and the boys...The 3 T's ensure compliance with all federal regualtions pertaining to DLR and the Roth's Army claim that he can sing and in fact sang for a band that was to become VH.....Make no mistake about it...the 3 T's are committed to promoting the Red Rocker and VH and we have found a website dedicated to Sammy...this one!!!!!!!!!!

Long live the 3 T's!!!!!!!!!!

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 11:22 AM
It'd be a step up from jizz mopper.

You're as pure as driven slush!

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
The 3 T's stand for what is "good" with CVh..That is Sammy Hagar and the boys...The 3 T's ensure compliance with all federal regualtions pertaining to DLR and the Roth's Army claim that he can sing and in fact sang for a band that was to become VH.....Make no mistake about it...the 3 T's are committed to promoting the Red Rocker and VH and we have found a website dedicated to Sammy...this one!!!!!!!!!!

Long live the 3 T's!!!!!!!!!!

Do me a favor and mistake a shotgun for Hagar's penis and stick it down your throat. BAM!