PDA

View Full Version : Amber Alert

LadyTudor2711
04-29-2005, 01:29 PM
As a news buff, I am always listeing, watching or reading about what is happening in this crazy world in which we all live.

The Amber Alert that informs all media simultaneously about missing or abducted children, is it effective?

My bigger concern is the people that are out there taking, abusing and mudering children.

If we can slap an ankle bracelet on Martha Stewart at her Bedofrd Estate, why can't we monitor these deviants?

The sexual offenders program only lists those caught and convicted. A pederast is not going to voluntarily enter a police station and offer to register themselves; however, the offenders list is not totally useless.

Who keeps track of where these people live and work? The last child killer in the news lived a few doors away from his victim and people did not know what he was? WTF

Some police agencies in large cites claim that there are approx. 2-3000 sexual offenders that they have lost track of, or they have moved from the area. Moved where, next door? Unacceptable.

These people are sneaky, corrput and long to conceal what they do or have done. I say tag them all.

If you leave your hole and go anywhere near a school, playground, church, shopping mall or playing field. Anywhere children and young adults congregate, right back into your cage.

In NYC here, every playground has a sign posted, "No adults allowed in the palyground area with out small children." There are also people watching, there are nannies everywhere and many of them use cameras to take pictures of suspicious people.

Since we have every other type of channel on satellite and cable tv. I am sure this idea is not new, but why not devote a channel to missing/abducted or murdered children? I know America's Most Wanted, but 24 hour continuious stream of info on children, unaccounted offenders and wanted individuals, reward money, plus profiling and following the trails and procedures involved in the legal process.

Advertisiers would come out in numbers and just think how many of these maggots could be found out, one pair of eyes is fine, but 2 million pairs of eyes is better.

I know there are hotlines to report to, but what about a unified effort with all the agencies involved, the FBI included; with helping missing children?

Maybe more children could be found and people could be held accountable, isolated, taken out of society and rendered unable to hunt, kill, breed or covet what they can not and should not have?

Personally, since we have 30 plus sports channels, for footbal alone, couldn't we just have one channel devoted to this cause?

Just a thought, I am sick of hearing about another missing child, listening to their families plead for help and hold on with every bit of strength they can muster. But Martha needs an ankle braclet... WTF.

LT

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:35 PM
i think davey kidnaps children to use as sex slaves. somebody oughta arrest that faggot asshole child snatcher.

aesop
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
As a news buff, I am always listeing, watching or reading about what is happening in this crazy world in which we all live.

The Amber Alert that informs all media simultaneously about missing or abducted children, is it effective?

My bigger concern is the people that are out there taking, abusing and mudering children.

If we can slap an ankle bracelet on Martha Stewart at her Bedofrd Estate, why can't we monitor these deviants?

The sexual offenders program only lists those caught and convicted. A pederast is not going to voluntarily enter a police station and offer to register themselves; however, the offenders list is not totally useless.

Who keeps track of where these people live and work? The last child killer in the news lived a few doors away from his victim and people did not know what he was? WTF

Some police agencies in large cites claim that there are approx. 2-3000 sexual offenders that they have lost track of, or they have moved from the area. Moved where, next door? Unacceptable.

These people are sneaky, corrput and long to conceal what they do or have done. I say tag them all.

If you leave your hole and go anywhere near a school, playground, church, shopping mall or playing field. Anywhere children and young adults congregate, right back into your cage.

In NYC here, every playground has a sign posted, "No adults allowed in the palyground area with out small children." There are also people watching, there are nannies everywhere and many of them use cameras to take pictures of suspicious people.

Since we have every other type of channel on satellite and cable tv. I am sure this idea is not new, but why not devote a channel to missing/abducted or murdered children? I know America's Most Wanted, but 24 hour continuious stream of info on children, unaccounted offenders and wanted individuals, reward money, plus profiling and following the trails and procedures involved in the legal process.

Advertisiers would come out in numbers and just think how many of these maggots could be found out, one pair of eyes is fine, but 2 million pairs of eyes is better.

I know there are hotlines to report to, but what about a unified effort with all the agencies involved, the FBI included; with helping missing children?

Maybe more children could be found and people could be held accountable, isolated, taken out of society and rendered unable to hunt, kill, breed or covet what they can not and should not have?

Personally, since we have 30 plus sports channels, for footbal alone, couldn't we just have one channel devoted to this cause?

Just a thought, I am sick of hearing about another missing child, listening to their families plead for help and hold on with every bit of strength they can muster. But Martha needs an ankle braclet... WTF.

LT

LT - Isn't this how 'America's Most Wanted' came about?

LadyTudor2711
04-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by aesop
LT - Isn't this how 'America's Most Wanted' came about?

Yes, I think so, wasn't that James Walsh, the father of Adam Walsh?

Too sad.

I am talking about a 24 channel, not just an hour. AMW is not just for missing children and perverts, it runs the gambit of every kind of criminal. Keep it simple.

Best,
LT

Redballjets88
04-29-2005, 07:29 PM
why does that fag three inch have to put his gay ass 2 cents into everything? especiall this which is actually a serious thread. it just proves that he is and immature peice of shit

Matt White
05-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Sad state of affairs in this wicked world.

Child abusers should get the death penalty, period.

Roguesgirl
05-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711

LT

Excellent idea LT. Maybe contacting someone from the Most Wanted show would be a way to get this rolling. Maybe they could back it and promote it. They work closely with the FBI.

I work in the hotel biz and MUCH too often police come in with pics of kids asking me to ask my staff if they have seen the child. Its very sad. :(

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 02:30 AM
http://codeamber.org/soria/

This website has a 24 hour Amber Alert system.... You can add a ticker to your pc.

CA also has Meagans law... This website lists the names,addresses and violations of registered sex offenders.
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm

Just so happens the guy on the end of my street is listed...

LadyTudor2711
05-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
http://codeamber.org/soria/

This website has a 24 hour Amber Alert system.... You can add a ticker to your pc.

CA also has Meagans law... This website lists the names,addresses and violations of registered sex offenders.
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm

Just so happens the guy on the end of my street is listed...

Dear FS:

Thanks, for the info.

Down the street, do the cops and neighbors know?

Best,
LT

Hardrock69
05-02-2005, 08:30 PM
1. The manadatory penalty for child molesters should be castration without anesthesia.

2. The required penalty after that should be death by slow torture, with a doctor preesent to insure the fuckwad is kept alive for as long as possible, and to give advice to the tortureman on the best and most effective ways to inflict pain upon the worthless scum.

DLRDUDE
05-02-2005, 08:46 PM
And then you have some stupid ass like this bitch from Georgia who needs to do some time for claiming she was abducted