PDA

View Full Version : The self-proclaimed 'Killer Ts' are all COWARDS

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 01:50 PM
How many other ways can you say it?

Coward
Chicken
Scared...etc...

Now, I can understand being scared to go and see Superdave, because he is promising to use violence. However, the very first meeting proposal made to the 3 incher, which came from myself, where I promised NO violence hasn't even been properly answered, despite my promise for me to pay 1/2 the travelling expenses and to find accommodation for the time he is in my city.

This officially makes him A COWARD.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a great day in the history of owning sheep. We have reached a brand new height of owning. Three Inch Cock is officially a coward, and officially my bitch. He is officially more owned than anybody else on the entire PLANET. Perhaps even the UNIVERSE. Alan The Panther is as proud as he has ever been of his followers.

Now, undoubtedly, the three incher will reply to this thread, something along the lines of...

"youer a faggiot. i hate yu. yu are owne, rothtard, jus cos i called you a fag, used the full word and spelt it wrong.

three lock rock, owning everoyne and taking namse"

(Spelling mistakes were done on purpose)

Thorman will most likely come back with-

"You're a fag...VH were not a proper band before Sam joined...Shaun's name is such a 70's name.

BAM"

And Tom Vu will probably reply with-

"I'm more spineless than the rest of rothtards because I never post anywhere but main''.

Soul Reaper
04-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Now, undoubtedly, the three incher will reply to this thread, something along the lines of...

"youer a faggiot. i hate yu. yu are owne, rothtard, jus cos i called you a fag, used the full word and spelt it wrong.

"You're a fag...VH were not a proper band before Sam joined...Shaun's name is such a 70's name.

BAM"

"I'm more spineless than the rest of rothtards because I never post anywhere but main''.

their brains are the size of an amoeba

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Their brains are the same size as their tiny wee little cocks.

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 03:42 PM
another way to say it is tjat they are yellow or bitches

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 04:05 PM
When i saw your avatar then, I thought I'd made an extra post.

Thorman
05-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey...dont be mad at the Red Rocker..being great is not his fault...he rocks..Sammy rocks...

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Hey...dont be mad at the Red Rocker..being great is not his fault...he rocks..Sammy rocks...

it's not his fault that he's famous (he had to replace Dave, so everyone knew about him), but it is his fault that he wrote such shitty songs!

Three Lock Rock
05-01-2005, 02:53 PM

U got that right! Sammy is the rightus Red Rocker!

He can out sing Dave any day of the week! and his lyrics are uplifting and spiratual!

superdave
05-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Learn to spell, gayboy, although it is probably hard to type with your fecal matter on your fingers

Redballjets88
05-01-2005, 02:56 PM
the only spirituality he has is to the god of gay sex i believe you and gayman also share that religion

franksters
05-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
U got that right! Sammy is the rightus Red Rocker!

He can out sing Dave any day of the week! and his lyrics are uplifting and spiratual!

you wanna play with spammy, move to cabo get off this site play your electric twinger and get a life!

Thorman
09-26-2005, 06:47 PM
How many other ways can you say it?

Coward
Chicken
Scared...etc...

Now, I can understand being scared to go and see Superdave, because he is promising to use violence. However, the very first meeting proposal made to the 3 incher, which came from myself, where I promised NO violence hasn't even been properly answered, despite my promise for me to pay 1/2 the travelling expenses and to find accommodation for the time he is in my city.

This officially makes him A COWARD.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a great day in the history of owning sheep. We have reached a brand new height of owning. Three Inch Cock is officially a coward, and officially my bitch. He is officially more owned than anybody else on the entire PLANET. Perhaps even the UNIVERSE. Alan The Panther is as proud as he has ever been of his followers.

BAM"

Hey 70's boy!! How is David C? You still involved with the Hardy Boys? Oh, and one more thing! You're a fag...VH were not a proper band before Sam joined...Shaun's name is such a 70's name.

BAM"

Hardrock69
09-27-2005, 12:24 AM
God DAMN Frankster....I wanna nail that PHOTO!

Soul Reaper
09-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
their brains are the size of an amoeba

i posted that in April??!!

it seemed like last month....

Shaun Ponsonby
09-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey 70's boy!! How is David C? You still involved with the Hardy Boys? Oh, and one more thing! You're a fag...VH were not a proper band before Sam joined...Shaun's name is such a 70's name.

BAM"

See?

Thorman
09-27-2005, 03:37 PM
See?

Shaun, for the record I was kidding about the fag part....

BAM

Shaun Ponsonby
09-27-2005, 03:58 PM
*shrugs*

I don't care if someone calls me a fag, doesn't change my life in any way whatsoever.

Thorman
09-27-2005, 05:06 PM
*shrugs*

I don't care if someone calls me a fag, doesn't change my life in any way whatsoever.

Do you like Linda Rondstadt? She was big in the 70's. So was John Denver. There were some pretty cool shows in the 70's like SWAT, Adam 12, Emergency

BAM

Soul Reaper
09-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Thorman, you're still here??!!

Take a hint....

Thorman
09-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Still here dude and ready to talk about CVH anytime... Do you prefer Amsterdam or 5150? They are both good songs but they each have their own classic rocking vibe..

BAM

http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Soul Reaper
09-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Still here dude and ready to talk about CVH anytime... Do you prefer Amsterdam or 5150? They are both good songs but they each have their own classic rocking vibe..

BAM

Look Thorman, this is a DAVID LEE ROTH forum...DLR haters aren't welcome...stop wasting our time and get out of here and onto another forum which welcomes people like you....

Shaun Ponsonby
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Do you like Linda Rondstadt? She was big in the 70's.

She had a good voice, but her music doesn't really appeal to me.

Thorman
09-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Look Thorman, this is a DAVID LEE ROTH forum...DLR haters aren't welcome...stop wasting our time and get out of here and onto another forum which welcomes people like you....

[Whoa slow down a little bit soul digester...I never said I hate DLR...never!! I just said he cannot sing and was an ok person for a CVH tryout..too bad he never made the band!

BAM

Shaun Ponsonby
09-30-2005, 01:49 PM

Are you telling us to top that?

Why don't you just top yourself?

Soul Reaper
09-30-2005, 02:08 PM
[Whoa slow down a little bit soul digester...I never said I hate DLR...never!! I just said he cannot sing and was an ok person for a CVH tryout..too bad he never made the band!

BAM

Well, if you think that about DLR....why are you still here?

Thorman
09-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Well, if you think that about DLR....why are you still here?

Cause this is a CVH site and Sam and VH + CVH..

BAM

Really On Fire
10-01-2005, 03:57 AM
stupid fucks, the lot of you

Soul Reaper
10-01-2005, 06:45 AM
Cause this is a CVH site and Sam and VH + CVH..

BAM

No, it's a DLR site....ROTH Army....this isn't the place to talk about Sammy...

...you're such an alias....

Soul Reaper
10-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Really On Fire
stupid fucks, the lot of you

try and make it less obvious that it's you next time, FAB....