PDA

View Full Version : Django Edwards on French TV

Jérôme Frenchise
04-30-2005, 04:11 PM
First I'd like to know if there are at least a few Django fans around, because if there are I can type a few links to the daily show highlights.

They "lock" a dozen "celebs" (most of them are NO stars -- except Django this year -- at all, but well known of French TV viewers) in a farm. They all have to work as farmers, have very little comfort (the toilets are a box 50 yards away from the house, there is no electricity, there are two dormitories, one for women, the other for men, etc), and they're filmed 24 hours a day everywhere they go.

Well, it's just another stupid program, I agree. But Django's presence makes it a must to me. I've known that first-class kick-ass Clown for nearly 20 years, every time I've seen him in prime time he's just stolen the show, doing his delirious madman's act. I guess he's sure going to rock the house

So, if you say it's worth it, I'll type some links as the show "progresses".

By the way, how big is Django in the US? And in other countries?

Jérôme Frenchise
04-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Here's a link to the portrait of Django (a few hilarious numbers) they showed on tonight's first show. It's on the old cheap green screen on the left of the page. Enjoy! :cool:

http://lafermecelebrites.tf1.fr/fermecelebrites/newsvideo/

Oops! There's a huge echo all the way through... I'm really sorry and just hope there will be no more on the next ones.

By the way, I'm still not sure whether some of you bros would like to see good ole Django doing farm work... in a an old-time farm. And knowing he speaks very little French!