PDA

View Full Version : The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

Anonymous
04-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Therefore, I'm taking a vacation of it. No, I'm not threatening to leave... AGAIN. I'm just saying I'll spend some time without coming here. Until things slow down a bit, or something. I wasn't posting/visiting much these past few days, anyway. Too many alias posting as Sammy fans. Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me. I guess he's the kind of guy who'll defeat ya simply by getting you tired of hitting him. You know the drill... you beat him to a bloody pulp until you fall to the floor, completely exhausted, and pass out. He rises and shouts "I WIN". The problem is, he DOES win... :D
And too many new people in charge who need to get the hang of it with time.

So, see you in a month or two, Roth Army friends... you know who you are. ;)

Cheers and see ya! :bottle:

WARNING: By saying "see you in a month or two does NOT mean I won't come back earlier than in one month time. :cool:

Bill Lumbergh
04-30-2005, 10:43 PM
I've been in and out a lot lately myself.......I've also been in and out of the BOARD a lot, too. :D I agree with some of your points, but don't stay away too long. Jesterstar NEEDS someone to own, or he starts tapping into accounts and shit ;) .

Seshmeister
04-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Too many alias posting as Sammy fans. Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me. I guess he's the kind of guy who'll defeat ya simply by getting you tired of hitting him. You know the drill... you beat him to a bloody pulp until you fall to the floor, completely exhausted, and pass out. He rises and shouts "I WIN". The problem is, he DOES win... :D

You make some good points.

Jesterstar is pointless.

Also I really don't see the point of people here setting up accounts as hardcore Sammy fans and starting fights with regular posters.

It's fucking up the site.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Cathedral
04-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Yeah, that whole sharing of the accounts thing stabbed me in the back.
I endorsed GAR for months for a mod gig and he made me look like shit by pulling that stunt.
I haven't gotten all the particulars on that and don't really care too, but i got enough to know i have no respect for the guy anymore.

That shit was just sad, pathetic and uncalled for...Way to go, GAR!

I'll never support another soul for anything in cyberspace, that makes it that much more sad.

Warham
04-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Yes, GAR is a cunt.

Move along now, move along.

Bill Lumbergh
04-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yes, GAR is a cunt.

BLAME BARRY BONDS!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Warham
04-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Shit, I like Barry Bonds next to him.

Dan
04-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yes, GAR is a cunt.

GAR,You Suck.

ALinChainz
04-30-2005, 11:26 PM
I'd like to add that I'm also sufferin' ...

From the hangover from last night still!

:D

vanzilla
04-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Good Call Ima. Hope to see you in the not to distant future.

Rikk
05-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Take it easy, IMA.

I will say this...too many people announce that they're leaving. No need. It's almost a declaration that there's something wrong with the site or that people shouldn't be posting. Why not just back away for a short while? Your friends will always be here waiting for you when you come back.

Your bro,
Rikk:)

PS. As for GAR, well he's a sack of shit. He shares his mod address, which breaks the trust around here. And then he stabbed me and the Pen in the back by accusing us of breaking into JEST's username, which we fucking didn't. I feel stupid as hell because I also pushed and posted for GAR to be modded. What a fucking asshole. After all his KATYDID whining and threats to leave, it's funny that he's still posting after all his garbage.

Thorman
05-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Therefore, I'm taking a vacation of it. No, I'm not threatening to leave... AGAIN. I'm just saying I'll spend some time without coming here. Until things slow down a bit, or something. I wasn't posting/visiting much these past few days, anyway. Too many alias posting as Sammy fans. Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me. I guess he's the kind of guy who'll defeat ya simply by getting you tired of hitting him. You know the drill... you beat him to a bloody pulp until you fall to the floor, completely exhausted, and pass out. He rises and shouts "I WIN". The problem is, he DOES win... :D

WARNING: By saying "see you in a month or two does NOT mean I won't come back earlier than in one month time. :cool:

And dont come back...This site is dedicated to CVH....

Bam

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
And dont come back...This site is dedicated to CVH....

Bam

fuck off, Thorgirl, this site is dedicated to CVH!

Thorman
05-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Exactly...CVH = Sammy the red rocker

Bam

franksters
05-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Exactly...CVH = Sammy the red rocker

Bam

fuck you go back to cabo asshole!

what are you doing here morron if you don't like it, you hide behind a screen to piss people off because your a fuckin douchbag!

go to your hagar forum and die! over there!

Rikk
05-01-2005, 03:55 PM
In all honesty, this is IMA's goodbye thread. Let's leave the stupid fighting out of here, eh?

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 03:57 PM
well it WAS ruined by Thorman.

i didn't know you much Ima, but see ya anyway!

franksters
05-01-2005, 03:59 PM
your right !

Big Troubles
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
In all honesty, this is IMA's goodbye thread. Let's leave the stupid fighting out of here, eh?

:D Being the attention whore that I am, Id like to point out that "good bye threads" is my dept. you bastard IMA!

Its tough to keep a site alive and vibrant when Dave isn't exactly "dazzling" us lately. This site is popularized right now with world news, sports, asshole alias' and Jester... then if it's of any interest to someone a post or two will be made for serious VH talk. THAT's the problem.

Or...?

Redballjets88
05-01-2005, 04:10 PM
i understand why ur leaving but i hope that some of the early members stay because if everyone does like you then the van gaygar and jesterstar people will have won

flappo
05-01-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah , sammy DOES = cvh

Crappy Van Halen

Jérôme Frenchise
05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Putting forward freedom spirit as the reason why spam crap and jesterclowns don't get banned results in shrinking the freedom of most "straight" members... There's less and less room left.
Their occupation has grown so wide that you nearly can't find the slightest thread where they aren't pissing about.

Maybe it doesn't matter so much. Maybe it's cool having the Roth Army invaded by scarcely a dozen assholes...

IP stepping out for a while is unfortunately characteristic of what's been going on for a while: his only aim is FUN, a key element that's vanishing in here as negative bullshit takes hold of these forums.

As it's already been said many times, replying only makes them stronger. I'm afraid nobody here will get them out by bashing them, we can all see the result.
I've personally put all the morons on my ignore list, but I know it's no real solution.

Like IP, I think this will be my last post before long too, hopefully till things change. Fuck! Now I feel I can do nothing about it, so I'd rather stay away.

Au revoir les amis,

Jérôme

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Take it easy, IMA.

I will say this...too many people announce that they're leaving. No need. It's almost a declaration that there's something wrong with the site or that people shouldn't be posting. Why not just back away for a short while? Your friends will always be here waiting for you when you come back.

Your bro,
Rikk:)

PS. As for GAR, well he's a sack of shit. He shares his mod address, which breaks the trust around here. And then he stabbed me and the Pen in the back by accusing us of breaking into JEST's username, which we fucking didn't. I feel stupid as hell because I also pushed and posted for GAR to be modded. What a fucking asshole. After all his KATYDID whining and threats to leave, it's funny that he's still posting after all his garbage.

We should know by now that GAR is a whining panty-waste, the way he does his "I'm going away threads," and then just comes right back.

That being said, I think I need a (short) break myself. But people need to get their asses back here.

And also perhaps some bannings are in order!

Jesterstar
05-01-2005, 07:03 PM
JESTERSTAR RULES EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD.

Dan
05-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

You are a Joke.

LoungeMachine
05-01-2005, 08:52 PM

And NOTHING in real life.
:rolleyes:

You know how much you suck, we dont need to tell you:cool:

faggot slacker

Cathedral
05-01-2005, 09:56 PM
It ain't what it used to be, much like the entire country most of us live in.
I know that before the place went down and became a Wall, there wasn't all these tools running about stinking up all the threads like they do now.
Basically, in my opinion, since it came back up it has had a DLR Wall mentality to it that has never gone away.

It used to have it's own brand of integrity, but now, even though the key players are still the same and try real hard to give it the old school feel, the bullshit has gotten too thick and deep for boots to wade through it.

I'd swear i was back in school with some of the stupid shit that goes on here these days.
Since i visit here less than i ever have before i have found it harder and harder to find posts filled with enough substance to keep my attention.
It's one of the many reasons i resigned as mod, i simply have better things to do with my time than waste it swimming through senseless garbage that fails to "Bring It" in the sense this site and its quality posters used to.

The Thunders, GAR'S and Jesterstars are winning, even the blind can see it plain as day. They lack any sense of what the place was founded for and ya know what?
They can have it, because if nobody else cares, why the hell should I?

I just don't really have any desire to post replies that get buried in the flame wars of the idiots because they are incapable of acting like adults. Sorry, but that's it in a nut-shell and i have allowed myself to be pulled down to their level for the last time.

Warham
05-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I'd give my opinion of what needs to be done, but it contradicts the main policy for the forum.

My brand of justice is stern. :D

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Excellent post Cat! It seems a lot of assholes are treating the Internet message boards not as a place that they share common interests, but as a place where they can become attention whore stars to get the attention they can't get in real life. Some treat this as little more than a place they can pull a big prank (that is absolutely humorless). I love a good joke. But this trolling shit is just an epidemic, it's not at all funny. I seriously think these assholes have read the "Riddler Trolls" and think they can be as funny or something, that's like a garage band trying to play Van Halen. Most of these douchebags are unfunny and just plain stupid when they jack-off to their own stupid posts here. It's hard to know who is genuine, or who is just playing a character. What I think is really sad and pathetic is that people post here are not really Classic Van Halen fans, but just assholes abusing the tolerance for bullshit we seem to have.

The thing that makes me wonder is that we suddenly have a corp group of assholes within the span of a week or two. It makes me wonder!

Roguesgirl
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey Slick...don't be a stranger. :)

Cathedral
05-01-2005, 10:22 PM
The place has become a joke, I have been biting my tongue on that one for many months because the last thing i ever thought i'd do is lose respect for the site itself, or be vocal about it while being a Moderator.

Well, that is exactly what has happened.

I know what Warham is thinking, and without even discussing it, I agree 210% with his opinion.
A lot of mother fuckers need to get the boot like yesterday, and that is straight up truth being told.

Roguesgirl
05-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Like IP, I think this will be my last post before long too, hopefully till things change. Fuck! Now I feel I can do nothing about it, so I'd rather stay away.

Au revoir les amis,

Jérôme

you were always cool to chat with...come back soon.

RogueHorseman
05-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Bam

And, just who the fuck do you think you are, anyway... Emeril?

RogueHorseman
05-01-2005, 10:54 PM
But yeah, the place lost a lot of its appeal to me a good ways back as well. Cat's comments, I largely echo.

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman

TRY RIKK...:rolleyes:

RogueHorseman
05-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Alias bullshit?

Roguesgirl
05-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
TRY RIKK...:rolleyes:

what do you mean? :confused:

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
The place has become a joke, I have been biting my tongue on that one for many months because the last thing i ever thought i'd do is lose respect for the site itself, or be vocal about it while being a Moderator.

Well, that is exactly what has happened.

I know what Warham is thinking, and without even discussing it, I agree 210% with his opinion.
A lot of mother fuckers need to get the boot like yesterday, and that is straight up truth being told.

The problem lies within the Sheep Pen guys need for sheep so they CREATE them... Tom Vu, 3LR, THORMAN, Stillwell, FasterPussycat...
It's beyond ridiculous at this point! Why dont these guys start their own board if they want to do this shit?

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 10:59 PM
I feel stupid as hell

You should, You and your SHEEP aliases have taken the bite out of the site...

RogueHorseman
05-01-2005, 11:01 PM
The problem lies within the Sheep Pen guys need for sheep so they CREATE them... Tom Vu, 3LR, THORMAN, Stillwell, FasterPussycat...
It's beyond ridiculous at this point! Why dont these guys start their own board if they want to do this shit?

If that is the case, then it is Pathetic with a capitol Pee.

Have to admit, the Tommy Vu gimmick was kinda cool, though. Obviously played tongue-in-cheek to where most "got it".

He IS a millionaire, you know.

Seshmeister
05-01-2005, 11:01 PM

Fucking hell it had to happen eventually I guess...

I agree with Fab...

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Fucking hell it had to happen eventually I guess...

I agree with Fab...

HOLY SHIT! I think I'm gonna faint!

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:05 PM
If that is the case, then it is Pathetic with a capitol Pee.

Have to admit, the Tommy Vu gimmick was kinda cool, though. Obviously played tongue-in-cheek to where most "got it".

He IS a millionaire, you know.

It is beyond pathetic... Especially when these guys share the names and passwords and then bounce post after post off of eachother...
Talk about lack of respect. They are actually spamming the board they were supposedly trying to protect from the so called sheep...

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:06 PM

LOL

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:09 PM

I would love to know how I am a sheep specifically created be sheered by the Pen? Yeah, I talk positively about Hagar, but I don't start threads based upon the delusion that Sammy is a better front man than the Diamond One~!

Cathedral
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM

Yeah, i know who a couple of them are and it makes no sense to me, i don't find it the least bit necessary.
This site will soon find that it has lost all it's Indians and be left with nothing but Chiefs.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Fab has more aliases than a convict and more personas than a Phone Sex operator.

ALinChainz
05-01-2005, 11:13 PM
I don't like the alias thing, especially with the "Sammy Fan" theme.

I have one user name.

I hear what Warham is saying.

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:14 PM
I have had... Only during the banning and even then, I always admitted it was me. I never hid behind them. I have a few that I never post with and since Ms Conduct, I only have Fab. Even then, Ms Conduct was not creating chaos, just a name for me to post with and avoid the Fab stigma. That said, most people knew it was me anyway, including Rikk, right from the get go. I give my ok for any webbie to verify the what I said in this post.

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:16 PM
I think in truth, Rikk is just happy to be able to talk favorably about Hagar again...

MAX
05-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
This site will soon find that it has lost all it's Indians and be left with nothing but Chiefs.

You are a wise man.

Roguesgirl
05-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Roth fans posing as sam fans shitting on fellow Roth fans was funny for a while (a short while)

it got old and at times it got pretty nasty, IMO

it really took away from some good threads too

Rikk
05-01-2005, 11:19 PM

CAT was just talking about attention-getting whores that do nothing but stink threads up. Well, here's one example. And a lying sack of shit at that.

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
Roth fans posing as sam fans shitting on fellow Roth fans was funny for a while (a short while)

it got old and at times it got pretty nasty, IMO

it really took away from some good threads too

I agree... 3LR was funny for a time... But it went too far for too long. Then continuing to make more names dug the ditch even deeper. So called "friends" dissing on friends??? For what? Hey they had to keep the Sheep pen alive somehow... Too bad it spilled into evey other forum/thread.

Seshmeister
05-01-2005, 11:21 PM
This thread shows it's time for it to stop.

The people involved know who they are and on the whole are cool.

Let's move on.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Rikk
05-01-2005, 11:22 PM

LMFAO. You're such a liar. Nice try to deflect attention from your bullshit on Friday.

The SHEEP PEN has used one alias in our time. One. That's it.:)

We all know exactly who they were talking about that does nothing but bring shit to each thread and should have been banned yesterday. Oh wait, wasn't she already? But she was let back in because she promised to behave...:rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:22 PM
CAT was just talking about attention-getting whores that do nothing but stink threads up. Well, here's one example. And a lying sack of shit at that.

Keep trying Rikk! Take a good long look in your mirror tonight and ask yourself who the liar really is. You are beyond pathetic you little fool.

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:23 PM
LMFAO. You're such a liar. Nice try to deflect attention from your bullshit on Friday.

We all know exactly who they were talking about that does nothing but bring shit to each thread and should have been banned yesterday. Oh wait, wasn't she already? But she was let back in because she promised to behave...:rolleyes:

That is an outright lie and you know it. You alone have several aliases going at the moment... Don't try and lie about it. You have been caught... Just like before with Jenna, Red rock and Tom Vu. THORMAN...

ALinChainz
05-01-2005, 11:26 PM
I would like to throw out there that I hope that any of the PMs I have received from ladies on this site ... please tell me you were all really those people ...

:)

Matt White
05-01-2005, 11:27 PM
THE PEN! THE PEN! OH GOD! THE PEN IS RUINING EVERYTHING!!!

I seem to think I remember this movie........................

Yup, seen it before....................

Sucked both times.

Stillwell
Tom Vu will always be funny in my book. I think who ever plays Vu is a genius.

Nickdfresh

Oh right:rolleyes: , I suppose we created you too.

Don't you have a thread to start about DAVE being gay or something?

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Matt White

A vast Sheep Pen conspiracy.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:29 PM

Ms. CONDUCT speaks!

You and your attention whore bullshit has "taken a bite out of this site!"

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Keep trying Rikk! Take a good long look in your mirror tonight and ask yourself who the liar really is. You are beyond pathetic you little fool.

So how was Toronto?

MAX
05-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Hmmmmm..........

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:32 PM

Banned yesterday? Foe what? OMG you're an idiot! I was not let back in because I promised to behave. I was let back in because POJO felt the banning was not warrented and was against the no ban policy. He unbanned me and didn't even tell me...

Quit trying to point the finger at me pRikk boy. You're a fake, a phoney, a liar and the BIGGEST polluter on this site. You are seriously in need of mental help with your board addiction and your personality conflicts. Seriously, you are ill... Several people have pm'd me and told me that you were off kilter... Seriously deranged and most of all... a complete ASSHOLE!

That said... I have to go now... Feel free to stay here and litter up the site trying to turn this all on me again. As I stated before... You want to go toe to toe? Bring in on... FasterPussycat! I'll have to respond at a later date, so that gives you some time to get your lies together and to tangle the truth before I do... We all know that's the way you deal with things... You have dome it to so many peoiple here, including your best bro Max... (Don't make me post um)

Fabulous Shadow
05-01-2005, 11:34 PM
LMAO! I see the Pen Hearders are here to back eachother up! How cute... Gotta go now... Have fun!

Nickdfresh
Originally posted by Stillwell

I agree. It's VanSqualen I think. I actually like the guy over at the Links. His SHEEP posts were devoid of any real hate, (since unlike some Fabulous people, he actually likes DLR more than Spam) always funny, good-natured, well written, and entertaining!

LoungeMachine
And another thread by someone, about something, is hijacked BY fab, ABOUT fab

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:35 PM
LMAO! I see the Pen Hearders are here to back eachother up! How cute... Gotta go now... Have fun!

What's a matter Fab, no one to back you up anymore. Truth hurts, huh?

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I agree. It's VanSqualen I think. I actually like the guy over at the Links. His SHEEP posts were devoid of any real hate, (since unlike some Fabulous people, he actually likes DLR more than Spam) always funny, good-natured, well written, and entertaining!

"I'm Millionaire" had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

Matt White
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM

Don't worry, your circle jerk crew will be here sure enough.

What a broken record.

You really need to seek professional help for your RIKK obession. Life must be hell for you.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
"I'm Millionaire" had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

His defense of Van Cherone and of VHIII was priceless and nearly made me piss my pants! He was on fire with stupidity that day!

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:41 PM

You're right about it being good natured. Who ever was behind it was having fun, shooting some jokes, and not taking the internet SO seriously (unlike FAB SHADOW).

Then, sitting back, and watching all the twits go into a tizzy over what? A real estate agent who types bad English and loves Hagar! It's Brilliant, I SAY!

It’s shit like that keeps me coming back. Not, the analysis of VH, many here are unable to have an honest conversation about Dave, Sam, and EVH anyway.

Matt White
05-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Stillwell, your Av alone causes me to break out with uncontrolable laughter!!!

"The State of The Army"???

KICKING ASS & TAKING NAMES!!!
This place NEVER fails to provide maximum entertainment!!!

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:44 PM
You're right about it being good natured. Who ever was behind it was having fun, shooting some jokes, and not taking the internet SO seriously (unlike FAB SHADOW).

Then. sitting back, and watching all the twits go into a tizzy over what? A real estate agent who types back English and loves Hagar! Brilliant!

It’s shit like that keeps me coming back. Not, the analysis of VH, many here are unable to have an honest conversation about Dave, Sam, and EVH.

I actually sent him a PM asking him who he was, he sent me this in response:

TOM VU--

I'm one of ten brothers and sisters who fled from Vietnam, I'm worked as a busboy, yet I was determined to get rich. I'm purchased books and tapes about real estate investing, but those all advised me to buy property and wait years to sell it�and I wanted to get rich now! So I'm created my own system and ended up a multimillionaire!

He's fucking grate!'

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:46 PM
I actually sent him a PM asking him who he was, he sent me this in response:

He's fucking grate!'

LOL!!!!!!

Tom Vu for MOD!

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Actually, I don't know what all of the bitching is about. I find this place highly entertaining as of late with the exception of all the fighting.

These are exciting times we live in, there is actually some stuff happening in the world of DLR and CVH! Stay tuned Roth fans!

I still may take a hiatus just to drop my post count though.:D

LoungeMachine
05-01-2005, 11:55 PM

I still may take a hiatus just to drop my post count though.:D

You're getting banned at 10K;)

but it's a secret:cool:

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You're getting banned at 10K;)

but it's a secret:cool:

:D that might be a good thing!

Dr. Love
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
I think Rikk and Fab secretly want to fuck eachother.

LoungeMachine
05-02-2005, 12:05 AM
I, too have told friends in here it's Adios for me.....

I love the good debates, the clever fights, the humor and drama, but.....

The JesterSTOOLS anf Gars of taken alot of the humor out of the site. They're just attention whores like Flab, Thudner, Katy, etc, but it's more than that.

You wont see a "Im Out" thread ala Vanzilla from me [ although his lasted 4 minutes]

and you certainly won't see me PUSSY WHINE my way out like GAYr did over katydid

But those who were fun to engage, and entertaining as hell, know who you are. You were lots of fun, and perhaps we'll cross paths again.

And special kudos always to ALinChainz, for helping me keep the wall hosed down.

It has changed here. Sometimes change is good.

sometimes

Keep on Rothin' in the Free World......

Seshmeister
05-02-2005, 12:08 AM

http://www.kissmekwik.co.uk/images/mouth_l.jpg

Matt White
05-02-2005, 12:09 AM
BE SEEING YOU!!!

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Actually, I don't know what all of the bitching is about. I find this place highly entertaining as of late with the exception of all the fighting.

it went too fucking far, Nick.

the 3 ts had some funny shit at times, but we're talking about 1,000+ posts between them. thats a lot of Hagar bullshit for any Roth fan to have to read through.

It pretty much sucked around here lately, IMO, And in the opinion of many.

And its not that we take the internet too seriously. That has nothing to do with it. It was just plain irritating.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:29 AM
That is an outright lie and you know it. You alone have several aliases going at the moment... Don't try and lie about it. You have been caught... Just like before with Jenna, Red rock and Tom Vu. THORMAN...

Uh, idiot...I said the SHEEP PEN. BTW, the PEN have nothing to do with and don't even know who TOM VU or THORMAN are. And the Pen had nothing to do with RED ROCK or JENNA (that was MAX's alias that I used too). Keep trying.

You're just trying to steer controversy to get back at me because of your $100 bet with GUITAR SHARK.

:)Wasn't this a thread about IMA saying goodbye, or is it now another FAB/RIKK fight thread?

The Pen has officially used ONE alias in our time. Sorry...ask the mods if you don't believe it. They've known practically the whole time...:).

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
http://www.kissmekwik.co.uk/images/mouth_l.jpg

Hey Now!

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

I seem to think I remember this movie........................

Yup, seen it before....................

Sucked both times.

She really needs a life. Everytime she's down, she tries to pretend the whole site thinks the Pen is ruining everything. But she's only the second that argued this recently... Who was the other...GAR? Oh yeah. He sure has a great rep here now.

And her rep? Previously banned? Lies about owning her own business when she actually works for a glasses manufacturer? Insults other people's lives when she lives at home with her mom at the age of 40 (or is it 39)? Lies about having big parties in Toronto and makes $100 bets that she'll be there and then lashes out when called on it?

The Pen isn't ruining a thing, FAB...and you know it. This ain't Army related, this is personal. If you cared about the Army, you wouldn't have invaded it with something like 30 aliases when they threw your ass out.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Bring in on... FasterPussycat!

If I am FASTER PUSSYCAT, TOM VU, THORMAN, LARBO, I will give you $1000. I mean it. If I even KNOW who those are, you can have $1000. Now, I have a hunch that TOM VU is VAN SQUALEN from the Links. You know the Links? The place you'd still be posting at, mouthing off about Dave, if they hadn't thrown you out for threatening Brett?

I mean it. $1000. For any of those names. And I pay my debts.

I told BOB the other night: "FAB is sure gonna explode about being caught with this Toronto trip/$100 bullshit SHARK pulled. I bet you she'll try and claim the Pen is behind all the aliases and argue that it's pulling the site down." Thanks for being predictable, FAB. But after your biggest lie this weekend, your rep is even worse than it already was.

Have a nice day.:)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
And another thread by someone, about something, is hijacked BY fab, ABOUT fab

Exactly. Attention-seeking, lying bitch.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:40 AM
it went too fucking far, Nick.

the 3 ts had some funny shit at times, but we're talking about 1,000+ posts between them. thats a lot of Hagar bullshit for any Roth fan to have to read through.

It pretty much sucked around here lately, IMO, And in the opinion of many.

And its not that we take the internet too seriously. That has nothing to do with it. It was just plain irritating.

Yeah, RG...but you're buying into FAB's lie that the SHEEP PEN was behind it all (just like the SHEEP PEN was allegedly behind JEST's username being invaded, which the mods clearly acknowledged was absolutely untrue). I will plead the fifth on one name that sounds like a HAGAR album name and state very clearly that the PEN had nothing to do with any of the other idiots around here recently. In fact, FAB is really one to talk about invading the site with aliases ALL BY HERSELF. The PEN may have had something to do with ONE NAME...but we'll never confirm this...;)

MAX
05-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Regarding what has become of Main lately IMO:

"Marcus Aurelius had a dream that was Rome, Proximo. This is not it. This is not it!"

"I am a slave! What possible difference can I make?"

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Regarding what has become of Main lately IMO:

"Marcus Aurelius had a dream that was Rome, Proximo. This is not it. This is not it!"

"I am a slave! What possible difference can I make?"

If you were a mod, you would have shown the THREE T's the door a long time ago!!;)

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 12:46 AM
I'm not getting into who the 3 ts are or who the others are.

It was just too much Hagar shit. And too many Dave slams and too many slams against decent Roth folks.

And way too much CRAP polluting MAIN. If it was kept to non it might have been easier to swallow. Or if it got tossed in the dump each time, I could sure see the humor there.

it was funny for a while, but then it sucked.

As a Roth fan, do you agree?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 12:49 AM

It was just too much Hagar shit. And too many Dave slams and too many slams against decent Roth folks.

And way too much CRAP polluting MAIN. If it was kept to non-music it might have been easier to swallow. Or if it got tossed in the dump each time, I could sure see the humor there.

Maybe it oversaturated the place with Hagar shit. I agree. I have to say the place was quite dull before that. I will also point out once again that FAB is a nice liar. This was no conspiracy. $1000 if anyone proves I had a thing to do with FASTER PUSSYCAT, THORMAN, TOM VU or LARBO. The PEN had nothing to do with those guys. I don't even know who they are...still! And just a hunch about one of them. Also, $1000 if I started...the other guy...

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 12:54 AM

And way too much CRAP polluting MAIN. If it was kept to non-music it might have been easier to swallow. Or if it got tossed in the dump each time, I could sure see the humor there.

Absolutely. I enjoyed it - and participated in it on a regular basis. It was cathartic to bash the hell out of some idiot without any repercussions.

Then it just went on too long. It got really old when the shit slinging spilled over to legit threads.

Now its just stale. I may be a PEN member, but I'm done fucking around with the 3T's. Had some good laughs, some great flame wars. Shit, they even OWNED me a couple of times;) Okay, not really - but their shelf life has gone past the expiration date.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 12:54 AM
there's been a thread in main for over 2 days called "David Lee Roth Fucking Sucks"

Whats up with that?

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 12:57 AM
there's been a thread in main for over 2 days called "David Lee Roth Fucking Sucks"

Whats up with that?

I'm guessing it's down side of the First Ammendment. I haven't even posted in that crap thread. It was obviously started just to stir shit up.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:05 AM

Whats up with that?

Funny, ROGUESGIRL, but there are 30 threads on the first page of Main, three of which right now have anything to do with the THREE T's, one of them started by MEZRO himself. I think Main and the Rotharmy are doing just fine.

MAX
05-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Here's my two cents regarding this.

The Main forum is the living room of the site. It's where people get their first impressions. When someone is surfing the web about Diamond Dave, it leads them to that forum and that is where 99.999999999% of new members start posting. It's to talk Halen or Dave.

Now, sure the news of anything Dave or Halen is scarce these days so a lot of regulars find Main boring. I can understand that but doesn't the site have several other forums for all of us to have our collective (as Dave would say) "monkey hour?"

It's like inviting guests into your home for the first time, they come in through the front door and see the main room and what the house represents. In due time once they are comfortable and if they choose to stay, eventually they will start helping themselves to shit in the kitchen, fuck in the bedrooms and fight in the game room fitting in with the rest of the family.

I guess what I'm trying to sugarcoat and say is that we are losing a lot of stellar posters cos they're sick of the b.s. It's not fair and pisses me off. Then again, not much I can do about it anyway.

Roth On.

Maximus

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 01:15 AM
The one started by Mezro is different than the other two. Its an Anti-Hagar thread. Sticky that! LOL.

The two others should be dumped. Then, main will be fine.

Thats just my opinion.

Jano
05-02-2005, 01:16 AM

You don't own me bitch,je t'encule branleur!

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I guess what I'm trying to sugarcoat and say is that we are losing a lot of stellar posters cos they're sick of the b.s.

Yes, I agree completely. But what I don't like is when people try to simplify that issue and turn it into a story about what the b.s. actually is. A few passionate people will say things have gone downhill because of:

1) a few aliases

2) some fights

3) the jesterstar situation

The main person complaining about the b.s. has been involved in more fights than anyone here. This same person has formed more aliases than anyone here. That same person even hijacked this thread, which was IMA's goodbye thread...not another fight thread.

And MAX, no offense, but you've fought a ton with Jest. A ton! Me? I've never had a fight with the guy. Frankly, I think he's rather funny. Is he saturating the site with his bullshit? Yes. Why? Because people like to continue fighting him. If you look at his posts, all he does is declare that people are owned and that he's banning them. Over and over again. People are saying it's bullshit because of what the top dogs did... Well, GAR did give him the keys to the kingdom. Not really a good idea. And frankly, when you play the site on that level, you should expect the top dogs to fight back on your level.

Truth is, Main and most of the forums have 95% conversations about Roth, cars, music, the Contender, music gear and everything else. Almost nothing has changed. A few people don't like certain fights or certain threads and so they want these threads to be closed, sent to the "Dump" (which is in some ways the freest and best forum in this place) because THEY don't want to read it. If anyone at this site wants to talk Roth or any of the other topics, they can do it and have a 99.9% chance of never being attacked for it. And we preach freedom of speech here. No more of this fucking melodrama if someone doesn't like 1% of the threads at the time.

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Here's my two cents regarding this.

The Main forum is the living room of the site. It's where people get their first impressions. When someone is surfing the web about Diamond Dave, it leads them to that forum and that is where 99.999999999% of new members start posting. It's to talk Halen or Dave.

Now, sure the news of anything Dave or Halen is scarce these days so a lot of regulars find Main boring. I can understand that but doesn't the site have several other forums for all of us to have our collective (as Dave would say) "monkey hour?"

It's like inviting guests into your home for the first time, they come in through the front door and see the main room and what the house represents. In due time once they are comfortable and if they choose to stay, eventually they will start helping themselves to shit in the kitchen, fuck in the bedrooms and fight in the game room fitting in with the rest of the family.

I guess what I'm trying to sugarcoat and say is that we are losing a lot of stellar posters cos they're sick of the b.s. It's not fair and pisses me off. Then again, not much I can do about it anyway.

Roth On.

Maximus

That's a great analogy Max. When I started that "I'm Out" thread I was really 70% sure I was done here. Not only because of the recent J-star incident and the aliases, but I think I sometimes spend an unhealthy amount of time on this board. It becomes addictive.

But after reading some of the posts, and realizing how many cool people I've met here I changed my mind. It's funny how it took me about 20 minutes to take it back.

Is the Army a fucked up place? Sure it is, but there's also a lot of good going on here as well. A couple of my fellow PEN Bros. pm'd me and told me to hang in there and realize this is all just cyberspace bullshit and you need thck skin to survive. I couldn't agree more.

With that said, I'll probably be spending less time here with Summer cranking up and my daughter turning a year old this month. I love the place and a lot of the folks here, but just like anything - it's best in moderation.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
With that said, I'll probably be spending less time here with Summer cranking up and my daughter turning a year old this month. I love the place and a lot of the folks here, but just like anything - it's best in moderation.

Absolutely. This is the internet. I've had periods of time where I've become beyond addicted to this place. I mean...look at me now... It's almost 1:30am, I have to get up in a few hours. I have some quick marking to do before going to sleep. And I've been online for almost two hours!

GET OUTSIDE this summer. Spend time with your daughter (happy birthday for her, BTW). Do IMPORTANT stuff. This stuff is all bullshit. Put it in perspective. It's people insulting each other on the internet. Real and fake Hagar fans attacking the Main Forum of a Roth site. It isn't speech-worthy and it's not the fall of the good in democracy.

It's the Rotharmy with fun people, stupid people, funny people, smart people, idiots and assholes...all rolled into one giant neat package led by a real soldier.

I go up and down with this place all the time. I'm sometimes wrong to people. I'm sometimes mean. But two things keep me coming back... The friends and even the enemies I've gained (great chat, bad chat), and my undying love of all things Roth (well, except for some of the A LIL AIN'T ENOUGH album).

MAX
05-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Thanks Zill. :)

Rikk, I'm not playing innocent cos I love going the rounds with people. Heck, I own Jizz at least once a day. I'm just saying this "alias" nonsense and bashing other posters has beyond run its course and especially in the main forum. There are a lot of people who only like posting in Main and their time spent here is to almost exclusively discuss the subject of Van Halen. Then when you get a crew of our own going in there and causing shit, they wanna bail.

Who knows, maybe that's what this site wants? All I know is that a lot of people complain, leave and are sick of it.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 01:30 AM

Is the Army a fucked up place? Sure it is, but there's also a lot of good going on here as well. A couple of my fellow PEN Bros. pm'd me and told me to hang in there and realize this is all just cyberspace bullshit and you need thck skin to survive. I couldn't agree more.

The army is fucked up and thats why I love it here. I got a kick out of Jesterstar owning people and forming the Jesterstar All Stars. That was funny, IMO. and his growing Shit List, etc. :D

But what got old for me as a Roth fan was seeing damn near every thread interrupted with anti-Roth and pro-Hagar crap. Just not funny at all after a while.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Thanks Zill. :)

Rikk, I'm not playing innocent cos I love going the rounds with people. Heck, I own Jizz at least once a day. I'm just saying this "alias" nonsense and bashing other posters has beyond run its course and especially in the main forum. There are a lot of people who only like posting in Main and their time spent here is to almost exclusively discuss the subject of Van Halen. Then when you get a crew of our own going in there and causing shit, they wanna bail.

Who knows, maybe that's what this site wants? All I know is that a lot of people complain, leave and are sick of it.

I hear ya. But I'll say this...people paint it as something bigger than it is. There isn't that much of that shit in Main. I just looked right now, and had to fucking search hard for that shit. People can talk in Main all they want.

Since I started posting here full-time, there hasn't been one month that a group of people (sometimes a different group, sometimes the same group) hasn't made a few declarations that the site has gone downhill and is over. As far as I see, this site is doing fucking great right now. Maybe a few too many aliases...but enough of the fucking whining that everything is bullshit, huh? Too often people will be personally unhappy with one or two things at the site and then declare that the place "just ain't the same". Fuck that shit. The Rotharmy is fine and just kinda dull (thus the tension sets in) because there ain't much going on besides a few summer tour dates.

If there are any political issues going on up top, I could give a shit. That shit shouldn't filter down to regular posters talking Roth, gear, draft picks or Christina Aguilera pictures. That shit should be separate. The site is doing just fine.

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 01:32 AM

Spend time with your daughter (happy birthday for her, BTW).

Thanks man:)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:33 AM

Your first kid?

Man, I know that by my next decade birthday I'll have one or two rugrats...and that scares the living fucking shit out of me!:D

Jano
05-02-2005, 01:33 AM
I don't care about the Spammy' lovers,real life is outside.they are a shit load of crap and if they like to fight i'm here.Come on faggots i'm a DAVE ' SOLDIER and i won't run away!
You're my bitches!

Jano
05-02-2005, 01:34 AM
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE VANZILLA!!

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Jano
I don't care about the Spammy' lovers,real life is outside.they are a shit load of crap and if they like to fight i'm here.Come on faggots i'm a DAVE ' SOLDIER and i won't run away!
You're my bitches!

Sammy fans have attacked this site in droves since I got here. In fact, when I first got here, there were like ten of them spamming Main. That's why MAX, GUWAPO and I started the Pen. Every time it's been slow, we've slowed the Pen down.

There HAS BEEN an oversaturation of aliases. And you're talking to the guy that didn't start any of the recent aliases. But I'll say this...they come from every direction and are more a sign that people are bored than anything else.

As for why people take JESTERSTAR so seriously is beyond me. I mean, I've given FAB way too much attention myself, so I'm one to talk.

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 01:41 AM
The army is fucked up and thats why I love it here. I got a kick out of Jesterstar owning people and forming the Jesterstar All Stars. That was funny, IMO. and his growing Shit List, etc. :D

But what got old for me as a Roth fan was seeing damn near every thread interrupted with anti-Roth and pro-Hagar crap. Just not funny at all after a while.

Yeah, a lot of people hate Jester, and believe me I can understand why. He's not meant to be everyone's cup of tea.

We exchanged a few pm's after sharing similar views in THE FRONT LINE and he explained to me what he's all about, and once he did that it was obvious that he doesn't take this shit too seriously. He's a good guy, he just likes to dwell in uncomfortable comedy - and I dig that. Of course - he does take it to extremes.

I agree Rogue, and Rikk I'm not trying to sound like a whiny bitch here (because you're right about most of the threads not being anti-Dave or pro Spam) but what sucked is when the 3T's or whoever trolled their way into legit threads and ruined them with pissing matches. I have thick skin and enjoy a good flame war - but after a while it becomes fucking repetative and you begin to wonder if this is all the site has to offer anymore. I'm not saying the Army is in the shitter, but it could use a bit of an adjustment - that's all. Maybe drop 20 pounds or something.;)

MAX
05-02-2005, 01:41 AM
As for why people take JESTERSTAR so seriously is beyond me. I mean, I've given FAB way too much attention myself, so I'm one to talk.

Who possibly takes him seriously? LMAO!!! He's the Army's resident punching bag. LMAO!!!

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 01:43 AM
I hear ya. But I'll say this...people paint it as something bigger than it is. There isn't that much of that shit in Main. I just looked right now, and had to fucking search hard for that shit. People can talk in Main all they want.

I'm not painting anything. A ton of threads in main have Roth bashing and/or Pro-Hagar shit. I didn't have to look hard to find that because I am in there every day reading the threads.

yeah, people can talk all they want... until one of the 3Ts decides its time for some "fun".

Its bullshit.

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Jano
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE VANZILLA!!

Thanks Jano:)

Yeh Rikk - she's my first and last kid. One's plenty for me. :)

She's a ton of work, but it's worth it. It's unconditional love, and what's better than that?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Who possibly takes him seriously? LMAO!!! He's the Army's resident punching bag. LMAO!!!

Indeed. But that's his whole point. But some people take it so fucking seriously. I mean, it's hilarious to just jump in and declare someone OWNED. But what's even funnier is that I see real threads by real posters in which one person will declare another owned and not even declare why. And that's what JEST is proving.

I will agree with VAN that some legitimate threads turned into shit with the THREE T's. Legitimate threads have also been turned into JEST threads, which is also a shame.

But to say the place is losing its lustre? We've got a TON of traffic lately...some of our highest numbers. We've got some of the funniest shit I've ever read (and I'm not talking THREE T stuff). We've got Hagar leaving Van Halen again and people celebrating with tons of legitimate anti-Hagar threads (many of them actual invites to the THREE T's to come in and spar). We've got so many enthusiastic newbies coming in to talk Roth or fight with Chedheads or talk gear or sports.

The place goes through peaks and valleys. And I won't even accept that it's all that bad. I do think some people are motivated by political issues (issues with up top shit), but again, that shit is separate from the forums. And I only see the forums. And they seem pretty damn good to me.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm not painting anything. A ton of threads in main have Roth bashing and/or Pro-Hagar shit. I didn't have to look hard to find that because I am in there every day reading the threads.

yeah, people can talk all they want... until one of the 3Ts decides its time for some "fun".

Its bullshit.

Sorry, but I think that's bullshit. I just went through Main a second ago and had to really search to find lots of THREE T shit. And I spend most of my time in Non, and certainly don't see a lot of THREE T shit in there.

POJO and MEZ have said this to people so many times, and they're right...

If you don't like the site the way it is, leave.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:49 AM

She's a ton of work, but it's worth it. It's unconditional love, and what's better than that?

Nothing is more important. I've seen how my brother's kid has affected his life. That kind of shit makes everything else seem silly.

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 01:49 AM
I mean, I've given FAB way too much attention myself, so I'm one to talk.

Agreed. Let it go. You'll feel better in the morning.

Speaking of which, It's getting late so I'm going to call it a night.

Rikk, Rogue, Jano, Max - and anyone else out there that I'm missing have a great night. I enjoyed this discussion.

Vanzila out.:cool:

Rikk
05-02-2005, 01:51 AM
Agreed. Let it go. You'll feel better in the morning.

Speaking of which, It's getting late so I'm going to call it a night.

Rikk, Rogue, Jano, Max - and anyone else out there that I'm missing have a great night. I enjoyed this discussion.

Vanzila out.:cool:

Take it easy, VAN. And lemme say, though it's said a lot "If you don't like it, leave", me and the other Pen brothers are glad as hell you've decided to stay. You're a great bro.:)

Dan
05-02-2005, 01:56 AM
I'm Sad at what's happening to The Army.Roth on My Brother's and Sister's,We will get this site back on Track for you CVH/DLR fans.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Look in the threads...not just at the titles...read the threads, Rikk.

you think I'm going to leave because of that shit? Fuck no.

One thing this place doesn't need is less true Roth fans.

I NEVER said I didn't like the site. Where did I say that? In fact, a few posts up I said that I love it here. I am just sticking to what THIS thread is about.

Right now, there is more anti Roth posts and pro Hagar shit in here than there has been since I have been coming around (about 5 years)
And there is a lot in Main. Thats all I'm saying.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:10 AM
I NEVER said I didn't like the site. Where did I say that? In fact, a few posts up I said that I love it here. I am just sticking to what THIS thread is about.

I NEVER said you did either, RG. I said people bitch every month about it.

But once again, most of the pro-Hagar shit has nothing to do with the THREE T's. Most of it is very real. And we don't condone censorship here on that shit. I did look at the threads...most of it is from legitimate idiots. What would you like us to do? Ban them?

The place has had some negative feelings recently, certainly. But people should move on and enjoy posting where they want to. Enough of this, "Let's fix things" bullshit.

I never said you threatened to leave or was even speaking particularly about you.

RuzDNailz
05-02-2005, 02:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
[B]Therefore, I'm taking a vacation of it. No, I'm not threatening to leave... AGAIN. I'm just saying I'll spend some time without coming here. Until things slow down a bit, or something. I wasn't posting/visiting much these past few days, anyway. Too many alias posting as Sammy fans. Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me. I guess he's the kind of guy who'll defeat ya simply by getting you tired of hitting him. You know the drill... you beat him to a bloody pulp until you fall to the floor, completely exhausted, and pass out. He rises and shouts "I WIN". The problem is, he DOES win... :D

Happy trails to you! Until we meet again!...Have a good time buddy.
Think of us when you plug in a CVH album or take a shot of one of the three J's.

Water down the hatch!

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:22 AM

But once again, most of the pro-Hagar shit has nothing to do with the THREE T's. Most of it is very real. And we don't condone censorship here on that shit. I did look at the threads...most of it is from legitimate idiots. What would you like us to do? Ban them?

Actually, I am MOSTLY referring to the 3ts. I never would condone censorship. But I won't condone shitting on Roth here. Ever.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:25 AM
The place has had some negative feelings recently, certainly. But people should move on and enjoy posting where they want to. Enough of this, "Let's fix things" bullshit.

I'm not trying to fix anything either. Its the friggin' Army. There is nothing to move on from or to.

(Well, I would, given the oppurtunity, dump a few threads out of main)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Actually, I am MOSTLY referring to the 3ts. I never would condone censorship. But I won't condone shitting on Roth here. Ever.

Well, to this day I don't know for sure who TOM VU is. I'm not even sure THORMAN is an alias. And THREE LOCK ROCK...well...I plead the fifth. Every mod I spoke to was 100% aware who he was. Every mod I spoke to thought he was hilarious. And the entire point of THREE LOCK is a parody of how fucking stupid the average Hagar fan is. If anybody actually took offense to any of his ramblings, they took him way too fucking seriously.

I'm sorry, but I've spent 20% of my time at this site the last few weeks even thinking about the THREE T's. I simply haven't noticed it as much. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with this site right now. It's great. Always has been, probably always will be.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
OK...so its great when folks shit on Roth...OK...

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:33 AM
OK...so its great when folks shit on Roth...OK...

Folks have been shitting on Roth since the day I got here. There are sheep in here all the fucking time. THORMAN, TOM VU...I don't speak for that shit. But I sure know when I read that shit that I don't take it seriously for a second. If I got upset every time I read someone say something nasty about David Lee Roth, I'd have a seizure with all the shit typed at this site. Hell, I have two four-page word files filled with anti-Roth shit FAB spewed while at the Links. Do you think that shit angers me? No. I don't respect her taste. As for THREE LOCK ROCK, when I first read one of his posts (once again, I did not start THREE LOCK ROCK...I wasn't even sure who it was at first), I laughed my ass off because it was so jaw-droppingly pathetic. THREE LOCK ROCK is a joke that's run its course.

If you don't believe there have been idiots bitching about Roth for ages, just look at the roster of REAL inductees in our Pen. Those idiots came and called Roth every name in the world, including "stupid Jew", "faggot", "bald", "horrible singer", etc. Do I take them seriously or think they should all be banned? No. Freedom of speech. But they're just idiots.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:53 AM
I never said anything about banning anyone. That shit is wrong unless they are putting the site at some kind of legal risk or something as serious as that.

I once again never said anything about trying to fix anything.

I was going along with the topic of this thread and agreeing with what most people here can see and that is there was a ton of shit being done by the the 3 Ts. And others. More than ever before and a lot of it in Main.

Sheep come and go. They spend a day or two, the guys in the pen bash the shit out of them, we all have a good laugh. The End. and NEXT!!!

But this shit is going on and on and on.

I hardly spent anytime thinking about it until I saw this thread and thought yeah, it DOES suck that good posters are leaving and many have left. You can turn your head to that too if you want.

I thought it was funny too for a time. 3LR was an obvious joke to some of us. But he still fucked up a lot of good threads. The other two, especially Thorman, have fucked up a lot too. Good discussions turned to shit.

As far as my feelings about it...There is a difference between discussing something and "taking things too seriously". Like right now, I am discusising this with you. It doesn't mean that its the most serious thing going on in my life. Believe me. It doesn't mean I am going crazy over it. Just discussing it. This is a discussion board.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
I hardly spent anytime thinking about it until I saw this thread and thought yeah, it DOES suck that good posters are leaving and many have left. You can turn your head to that too if you want.

And once again, I will point out that I am not saying this all with respect to YOU. When I make criticisms of certain board complaints, I am speaking in general.

As for me turning my head to why people are leaving, how am I doing that? By not trying to fix the Army so that they stay?

POJO, MEZ and the other top dogs have always had the same attitude...if you don't like it, LEAVE. Once again, I'm not saying YOU, RG. I'm saying in general. I've had the top dogs say to me enough times, "Yes, FAB is a cunt. But freedom of speech." Exactly. If people are leaving because they don't like recent tension, it's not my job to convince them to stay. They either stay or go. I personally think there's nothing really wrong at this site right now. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe there are things happening that I don't see. But I certainly don't think I "turn my head" to it "if I want". That's ridiculous.

I got involved in this discussion because FAB lied, listing a bunch of aliases that all allegedly belonged to me and the Pen, only one of which we I can't deny. She then claimed the Pen is thus ruining the Army because of the THREE T's, which, again, I can say happily that the Pen can deny 2/3 of that. And if anyone thinks JESTERSTAR, recent THREE T action or other Roth-haters or KATYDID or particular mods or Webbies or posters are ruining the Army (again, I'm speaking in general), they should either:

1) Admit to themselves that this place has a freedom of speech rule and accept it and post and read where they want to.

OR

2) Leave. Nothing wrong with that. That's what a few are doing. But that's THEIR choice. The rest of us are obviously able to stay.

I refuse to believe there's anything really wrong here now...partly protecting myself and the Pen because FAB is lying. But also because I don't think the other shit is really ruining anything. Are there too many THREE T posts? Sure. Is that reason for anyone to claim that they're leaving? Gimme a fucking break. If people are that thin-skinned, they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Anyway, most of the shit I've read about people wanting to leave had nothing to do with aliases or sheep. It had to do with the JESTERSTAR/GAR thing. And, frankly, I'm sort of neutral on that one...mainly because I think GAR is a whiner but I also think JESTERSTAR is funny.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 03:24 AM
I just tried to respond to this and I am just too fucking tired Rikk. LOL

I was having trouble sleeping and this here did the trick. ZZZZZ....

No offense meant and I hope none taken.

But, thank you for at least meeting me half way by stating there were too many 3ts posts.

Real sheep coming in here is a highlight for me. But, too many aliases suck after a while.

Goodnight Rikk.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:29 AM
I just tried to respond to this and I am just too fucking tired Rikk. LOL

I was having trouble sleeping and this here did the trick. ZZZZZ....

No offense meant and I hope none taken.

But, thank you for at least meeting me half way by stating there were too many 3ts posts.

Real sheep coming in here is a highlight for me. But, too many aliases suck after a while.

Goodnight Rikk.

No worries, RG.:)

Yes, the real sheep are indeed hilarious. Hell, I still think THREE LOCK is fucking hilarious himself. But in smaller doses? Sure.

Go get some sleep. This topic has been talked to death.;)

Anonymous
05-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Right, I couldn't resist comin' here today and check out how things were going. However, I was unable to do so, as I spent all my time here reading this thread. :D

And I need to clarify a couple of things: I NEVER said I was leaving. Just taking a bit of time off. I spent the last day and a half without coming to the site, and that's a lot for someone who ususally comes here 4/5 times a day like me.

And why this? Well, at first I was all for bannings and shit, but you have to realize this was my first real internet chat experience. Then I learned that there's no need for that shit. If one doesn't like it, as it was very well pointed out, just leave! It doesn't have to be forever... just for a while. And that's what I'm doing. Eventually all these trolls like Jesterstar will get bored, and then one comes back. Simple as that. 'Cos if I'm here, I can't resist feeding them trolls. And the only way they'll leave is to STOP feeding 'em. Got it? Yes, you have, but like me, you just CAN'T resist...

By the way, thanks for all the grate things I read here. You guys rule. Now, I'm gonna check out the rest of the site, and see how it's goin'. See if it's time already to come here 4/5 times a day again. I hope so... If not, I'm out again. And I may last 3 full days this time. :lol:

Cheers! :bottle:

Jesterstar
05-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Right, I couldn't resist comin' here today and check out how things were going. However, I was unable to do so, as I spent all my time here reading this thread. :D

And I need to clarify a couple of things: I NEVER said I was leaving. Just taking a bit of time off. I spent the last day and a half without coming to the site, and that's a lot for someone who ususally comes here 4/5 times a day like me.

And why this? Well, at first I was all for bannings and shit, but you have to realize this was my first real internet chat experience. Then I learned that there's no need for that shit. If one doesn't like it, as it was very well pointed out, just leave! It doesn't have to be forever... just for a while. And that's what I'm doing. Eventually all these trolls like Jesterstar will get bored, and then one comes back. Simple as that. 'Cos if I'm here, I can't resist feeding them trolls. And the only way they'll leave is to STOP feeding 'em. Got it? Yes, you have, but like me, you just CAN'T resist...

By the way, thanks for all the grate things I read here. You guys rule. Now, I'm gonna check out the rest of the site, and see how it's goin'. See if it's time already to come here 4/5 times a day again. I hope so... If not, I'm out again. And I may last 3 full days this time. :lol:

You can't stay away. YOu should change your name to IMAPussy. Anyone with as much time spent on the net as you probably has never licked a pussy.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 01:44 PM

good to see you

:bottle:

Jano
05-02-2005, 01:48 PM

Nothing is better than that,my 2 year old is a riot but god i love the little fussbucket!

GAR
05-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me.

I've never lied about owning TheSTAR®™ by simply stating "you're owned" without having made the owning-point clear, so we've been eBuds a long time, and he's fucking hilarious when he gets going so I suggest you just befriend him.

Ive never seen him hold out for a grudge the way some idiots do on other boards.

Brett
05-02-2005, 01:56 PM
You have to expect this kind of stuff when you run a board with no rules that caters completely to letting whoever and whatever be posted. It comes with the territory. You can't have controlled anarchy.

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 01:56 PM
To whom it may concern:
I happen to live in a country (which I am still invading from within; sons and counting) Where they think that Van Halen always had Sammy as lead singer. (Maybe not all, but, many!)
Now you guys wanna discuss and a few people bump in with diplomas from Burger King U. and it's just not the same. Ok.
I'm telling every person here I can find what an entertaining and informative site this is (and that's no Strokin', friends) and I just hope that there will still be a couple of you here once they figure out how to log in onto a English speaking site.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:27 PM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.

Three Lock Rock
05-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.

**DAVID LEE ROTH** is GOD (sort of)!

[(Words by David Lee Roth!)

At night I walk this stinkin' street past the crazies on my block
And I see the same old faces and I hear that same old talk
And I'm searching for the latest thing, a break in this routine
I'm talkin' some new kicks, ones like you ain't never seen
This is home, this is Mean Street
(This is) Yes-ah home, the only one I know

An' we don't worry 'bout tomorrow 'cause we're sick of these four walls
Now what you think is nothin' might be somethin' after all
Now you know this ain't no through street, the end is dead ahead
The poor folks play for keeps down here, they're the living dead

Come on down, (Huh! Ow!) down (This is) to Mean Street
They're dancin' now, look! Out on Mean Street
Dance baby!

(Guitar Solo)

It's always here and now my friend, it ain't once upon a time
It's all over but the shouting, I come to take what's mine
We're searchin' for the latest thing, a break in this routine
Talkin' some new kicks, ones like you ain't never seen

This is home, (Ooh) this is Mean Street
(This is) Yes-ah home, only one I know

(This is home) See, a gun is real easy
(This is Mean Street) in this desperate part of town
(This is home) Turns you from hunted into hunter (Yeah)
(This is Mean Street) You go an' hunt somebody down
Wait a minute, ah (This is home) Somebody said "Fair warning", Lord
(This is Mean Street) Lord, strike that poor boy down!

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Shut up, I invented you! LMAO!

Thorman
03-23-2009, 08:28 PM

Thank You

BAM

Thorman
03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, to this day I don't know for sure who TOM VU is. I'm not even sure THORMAN is an alias. And THREE LOCK ROCK...well...I plead the fifth. Every mod I spoke to was 100% aware who he was. Every mod I spoke to thought he was hilarious. And the entire point of THREE LOCK is a parody of how fucking stupid the average Hagar fan is. If anybody actually took offense to any of his ramblings, they took him way too fucking seriously.

I'm sorry, but I've spent 20% of my time at this site the last few weeks even thinking about the THREE T's. I simply haven't noticed it as much. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with this site right now. It's great. Always has been, probably always will be.

Hey Rikk I agree, the 3T's made you stand up and take notice of some great tunes out there...glad we helped out

BAM

Thorman
03-23-2009, 08:32 PM

And way too much CRAP polluting MAIN. If it was kept to non it might have been easier to swallow. Or if it got tossed in the dump each time, I could sure see the humor there.

Sucked like re-runs of Cheers? Ya, I hear you and appreciate the input.

BAM