PDA

View Full Version : Three Lock Rock actually likes Dave

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 03:07 PM
quote from sammyhagar.net

'This kinda suxs! I wnated to see the gratest singer in the world with the gratest band in the world. VAN HALEN was awesome, even with DAVID LEE ROTH at the helm. BUT SAMMY made them better! He's a better singer and much more accessable to the average joe fan. I had a lot of fun at the LA show and will truly miss them if their gone for good.

Van Halen is a better backing band for SAM than the Waboritas. But I love them too and we can here more SAM's solo stuff!

Would anyone here see VAN HALEN if DAVE came back?'

strange.

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1207

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 03:10 PM
but he has also reached new heights of idiocy

'Sammy is an awesome guitarist. You should take notes little boy!

three lock rock (the Red Rocker kicks Allen Holdworths faggit ass on guitar)'

VHdamaco
05-01-2005, 03:12 PM
three lock rock finally shows his true colors...

nice find reaper...

three inch, what do you have to say about this?

superdave
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Great work Reaper, calling the little fucker on the carpet

franksters
05-01-2005, 03:34 PM
he does for sure, he's just younge and he is just realising that before hagar was way better, and is bubbles burst! just like he feels cheated,

you know when you just figure out that what you love for so many years sucks...

it's gotta hurt!

Soul Reaper
05-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Three Lock Rock probably won't answer because he's a coward.

Reveal your true self!

You have been judged...GUILTY!

Redballjets88
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
i dont know whether to be happy or pissed at him

The Scatologist
05-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that he likes one of the lamest bands ever, Van Hagar.

DeadOrAlive
05-01-2005, 08:01 PM
no response yet y'all... good job reaper!

superdave
05-01-2005, 08:05 PM
each of the 3 T's has turned tail and ran

fryingdutchman
05-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Well done Soul Reaper.

As they say...the truth shall set you free.

Hello? 3T's??? Come out, come out, wherever you are....

*little fuckers*

SoldMySoul4RnR
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Fuckin' pussies! Is Three Lock Rock finally gonna actually realise he's been defeated? I mean, he's been defeated since he first started polluting the boreds with his shit, but he's SOOOOO fucking stupid he doesn't even know it....

The Scatologist
05-02-2005, 02:49 AM
LOL Well, now we know who the alias Three Lock Rock belongs to!

So Soul Reaper, why does it say that Three Lock Rock joined that board on April 24? What were you doing on a Sammy Hagar site in the first place? :D

Dave's Bitch
05-02-2005, 08:24 AM
so what if 3lock likes dave,dave in his day was great theres no question,i like dave,everyone likes dave,but 3lock just happens to be a die hard sammy fan aswell

fryingdutchman
05-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
so what if 3lock likes dave,dave in his day was great theres no question,i like dave,everyone likes dave,but 3lock just happens to be a die hard sammy fan aswell

Because the asshole has done nothing but slam DLR since he showed the fuck up here!

That's why "so what if 3lock likes Dave"....ok, moron?

If "3lock" had ever given Dave his due, we wouldn't be having this fucking conversation.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 08:47 AM
lmao where 3lr says that Van Halen is a better "backing band" for Sam than the Waboritas.

Eddie Van Halen gets all kind of respect, doesn't he? LOL.

Dave's Bitch
05-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Because the asshole has done nothing but slam DLR since he showed the fuck up here!

true i guess,but you gotta give 3lock credit for comming to dave turf and standing his ground for however long he's been here,the guy's got ball's

VHdamaco
05-02-2005, 09:33 AM
true i guess,but you gotta give 3lock credit for comming to dave turf and standing his ground for however long he's been here,the guy's got ball's

unlike you, who came on here saying you're sammy's bitch and then changed gears after you realized you would get nowhere by making that claim...

you're a pud...

Dave's Bitch
05-02-2005, 09:43 AM
no,i actually gave dave a chance dickhead

Dave's Bitch
05-02-2005, 09:43 AM
im still a sammy girl at heart

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
LOL Well, now we know who the alias Three Lock Rock belongs to!

So Soul Reaper, why does it say that Three Lock Rock joined that board on April 24? What were you doing on a Sammy Hagar site in the first place? :D

I was going on there to see what they put about our site.

VHdamaco
05-02-2005, 09:53 AM

then you don't belong on this forum...

get the fuck out of here, stupid cunt...

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 10:02 AM

You know there is a place for you and it's called www.VHLINKS.com Brett Norton likes when young girls post on his site.:p

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Answer the thread, Three Inch Cock.

You've been OWNED

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Amazing...no response from him as of yet...perhaps one of the Three T's ordered a full scale retreat...

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 10:29 AM
a full scale retreat to the Cabo Wabo Gay Bar

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
So Soul Reaper, why does it say that Three Lock Rock joined that board on April 24?

There are a number of people on this here site who know the reason for this, myself being one of them.

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 11:43 AM
3LR, found while looking for a DLR/Sammy Interview: and I quote(including analphabetic tendencies.)
"Hola amigos!

I am Three Lock Rock, and I am gald that their is a message bored dealling exclusively with Sammy Hagar and Van Halen! This palce is a breath of fresh air, i just wish there were a few more posters here.

I have been a Sam fan since I can remember since my borthers and I listened all the time growing up! I drive a lot in my job and love hearing Sam and the boys blaring while I drive cross country! Cause I cant drive 55! Ha!

Viva la' Red Rocker!

gee... Sad but normal.
know thine enemy.
God isn't watching but I am.
Have a nice day.

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 11:45 AM
the truth is there.

answer the thread, bitch

you've been OWNED

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Despite the fact that he keeps denying that Van Halen are played more than Van Hagar...

"Sadly their is some truth to that! I do a lot of driving between Southern Ontario/Buffalo to California. I actually have to admit I do here more DAVE HALEN then I do VAN (REAL VAN HALEN) "HAGAR" on most classic rock stations. Most Rothtards are just SHEEP fawning for there fearless leader! The guy cant sing live very well (though he's better than I though after hereing old bootlegs my brother gave me). But SAM blows him away live and HAGAR was the better of the 2 singers."

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 01:27 PM
What do you expect? He's a car salesman.
Paid to lie; afraid to die.
Know thine enemy,
Have a nice day!

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Paid to lie; afraid to die!!!

excellent!!

scottd1984
05-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
but he has also reached new heights of idiocy

'Sammy is an awesome guitarist. You should take notes little boy!

three lock rock (the Red Rocker kicks Allen Holdworths faggit ass on guitar)' Guess he's never heard Holdsworth's pre Jazz/fusion era band Tempest, They were a hard rock band and Holdsworth was playing some wicked solos (as he still does) Why are these people so ignorant?

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 03:12 PM
he hasn't answered

what a surprise! :rolleyes: