PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice from the experienced

DeadOrAlive
05-01-2005, 08:05 PM
guys, how do you know when it is truley love? i dont know... i need some advice or information or anything... thank yall for help and support!!

Dr. Love
05-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Well, how about you tell us how you feel about whomever it is you're talking about. I don't think we'll really be able to tell you if you are in love... only you can really know.

vanzilla
05-01-2005, 08:22 PM
If you still want to talk to her after you drop a load...you may want to consider having her stick around.

And if she's into 3-somes, go buy a ring. STAT!

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Killer sig Dr. Love!:D

How do you know when you're in love?

Mostly what VANZILLA said!

Dr. Love
05-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Compliments to MAX for the sig :D

Seshmeister
05-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Where's my name? I've owned him more than the rest of you put together...:)

In fact the rest of you just rent him from me.

Dr. Love
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
I pwned him... I needed the money.

DeadOrAlive
05-01-2005, 10:54 PM
LOL thank you vanzilla i'll keep that down... haha

MAX
05-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Where's my name? I've owned him more than the rest of you put together...:)

In fact the rest of you just rent him from me.

Here dudes,

I updated it, put in Sesh's name and spelled Sharky's name correctly.

Stillwell
05-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
guys, how do you know when it is truley love? i dont know... i need some advice or information or anything... thank yall for help and support!!

When she doesn't spray you with mace when you try to go to 2nd Base.

Matt White
05-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Always remember, "LUST is better than love."

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive

When you don't post at the Roth Army 44.43 times a day on average!:D

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 10:39 AM
OK, on a serious note...

The first sign, I think, is the butterflies in the stomach when you're about to see the other person NOT going away after the first week or so...when you're absolutely hoping beyond hope that they're going to drop whatever they're doing and call you...when you begin to understand that you'd do anything to spend the day with them...when you realize that you'd gladly give up all of your possessions if it would bring you closer to them...when you can't think of any better way to spend your time than to be with them, no matter whether you're doing anything constructive or not...when the idea of going to bed with them no longer takes priority and you'd be elated to the point of overload to just end the night on a kiss and nothing else...when you realize that all of your previous concerns in life before you met this person now mean nothing to you, and this other person is your one driving goal, your one focus, your one destination...when you feel like nothing you could ever do for this other person could ever be enough to explain how much you care for them...

...this is love. Enjoy it; because a feeling that strong and that true comes around very infrequently...sometimes once in a lifetime and never again. And I really hope that the other person feels the same.

Good luck. :)

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
OK, on a serious note...

The first sign, I think, is the butterflies in the stomach when you're about to see the other person NOT going away after the first week or so...when you're absolutely hoping beyond hope that they're going to drop whatever they're doing and call you...when you begin to understand that you'd do anything to spend the day with them...when you realize that you'd gladly give up all of your possessions if it would bring you closer to them...when you can't think of any better way to spend your time than to be with them, no matter whether you're doing anything constructive or not...when the idea of going to bed with them no longer takes priority and you'd be elated to the point of overload to just end the night on a kiss and nothing else...when you realize that all of your previous concerns in life before you met this person now mean nothing to you, and this other person is your one driving goal, your one focus, your one destination...when you feel like nothing you could ever do for this other person could ever be enough to explain how much you care for them...

...this is love. Enjoy it; because a feeling that strong and that true comes around very infrequently...sometimes once in a lifetime and never again. And I really hope that the other person feels the same.

That was heart warming Bob.

But you forgot to mention blow jobs.:spank:

Carmine
05-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Only you will know DOA. and when it hits you, it is unmistaken! If your asking yourself now, you are probably having "those" feelings. Love is a natural feeling that you project onto her, in many ways and she'll know it.You'll find yourself doing things for her and because of her without even thinking about it! It is also projected back upon you, and you will know it too...when you cannot stand to be without her for 1 second of the day, and during that second all you do is think about her...you are TOAST buddy!!! And its pretty cool...good luck to ya!!

Figs
05-02-2005, 11:18 AM
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
It's just something you feel together

Carmine
05-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Figs
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
It's just something you feel together

:rolleyes:

I was waitin for that...:D

DlocRoth
05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Risky indeed.

You can love your kids, your car, your dog, your VH....

Lovin a woman?.....

Good luck dude.

Wear some oven mitts and be cool.:cool:

Dont give her your pin number. ROFL

Figs
05-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
No such thing....

You can love your kids, your car, your dog, your VH....

Lovin a woman?.....

Good luck dude.

I tend to agree.....

Figs
05-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
:rolleyes:

I was waitin for that...:D

sorry

Carmine
05-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Figs
sorry

LOL...:p

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 11:55 AM
OK, on a serious note...

I really hope she feels the same way, otherwise it's referred too as stalking! :D

Every breath you take,
Every move you make,
I'll be watching you.

--Sting (a ding ding!)

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Your guts are twisted, you can't concentrate, you no longer need food and you think it's FUCKIN' GREAT!

Carmine
05-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by American Gypsy
Your guts are twisted, you can't concentrate, you no longer need food and you think it's FUCKIN' GREAT!

LMFAO!! Yep, that's it!!:D

Jesterstar
05-02-2005, 12:11 PM
You know it's love when without reason you are made webmaster to bann all whom opposed you. The ones that laughed and stood in your way. You watch them beg and cry. But they still get banned. Nothing they can do to change it. Waiting not knowing when the last day comes.

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
NO,NO,NO Jesterstar!
The thread is 'How do you know you're in love with someone else, not yourself, dude.

Jesterstar
05-02-2005, 12:39 PM
NO,NO,NO Jesterstar!
The thread is 'How do you know you're in love with someone else, not yourself, dude.

Oh if you fall in love with someone other than yourself you know it when you will no longer holds berring on you and you just do anything to please the other.

nosuchluck
05-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Here dudes,

I updated it, put in Sesh's name and spelled Sharky's name correctly.

you'll have to update it again. "acedemic punk"?:eek:

Ally_Kat
05-02-2005, 05:43 PM
I dunno if I would say love happens at the age of 14; Hormones usually do.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:47 PM
I missed it until I was...23, I think...everything up til then was lust.

Mezro
05-02-2005, 05:51 PM
You are 14. It is not love - it is most likely gas.

Mezro...just enjoy PS2, junk food and all the shit that makes being 14 decent...don't worry about love for another 10, maybe 20 years...

Warham
05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
That's good advice.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Even the first time one is in real love, they become nuts and do things they shouldn't. The second time being in love is much more rational...you still find time to go out and get drunk with your friends because you know she won't REALLY leave...:D

Stillwell
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
OK, on a serious note...

The first sign, I think, is the butterflies in the stomach when you're about to see the other person NOT going away after the first week or so...

I felt that way once. Unfortunately, it was a tape worm in my belly.

Stillwell
05-02-2005, 08:02 PM

Yes! That's it!

DeadOrAlive
05-02-2005, 11:54 PM
oh man, someone sticky this fucker, it's great advice!! but it could do without jester haha