PDA

View Full Version : VH Rapes Stockholm up again at Sharing The Groove

Lou
02-27-2004, 05:31 PM
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46001

Anyone who missed this the first time, or the second time when Dave's PA Rental put it up, third time could be the charm for you.

Anyone who's been averse to not downloading .mp3 because of fear that it'll actually take a few hours and chew up some HD space, now's your chance to overcome that fear once and for all.

Sarge
02-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Anyone who's been averse to not downloading .mp3 because of fear that it'll actually take a few hours and chew up some HD space, now's your chance to overcome that fear once and for all. [/B]

Umm.. can we get this in mp3?
:)
No really..

Lou
02-27-2004, 08:33 PM
Sorry man, I'm not going to be hypocritical and do that. Now come on, I'm sure you have high speed Internet and a large enough hard drive. It'll take you 15 minutes to download all the software that'll get you set up to download the files, and then convert them to .wav for burning.

mp3's are inferior music, plain and simple.

Dave's PA Rental
02-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Im not gonna do it either...

But I do have an mp3 sourced show that im about to upload...

Oklahoma City 78...

Oh yeah...

Sarge
02-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Sorry man, I'm not going to be hypocritical and do that. Now come on, I'm sure you have high speed Internet and a large enough hard drive. It'll take you 15 minutes to download all the software that'll get you set up to download the files, and then convert them to .wav for burning.

mp3's are inferior music, plain and simple.

I am not interested in the .shn format.
I know that is where things are headed..
forgetttabout it

Lou
02-27-2004, 11:32 PM
But why? That's really a shame because you're missing out on a lot of good music. That's how I've built up a completely tradeable Led Zeppelin collection, downloading .shn's and .flacs from Sharing The Groove.

Catfish
02-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey Lou, do you have this in MP3?

just kidding...

Dave's PA Rental
02-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Lou...I just looked at your trade list...that's an INSANE amount of Led Zep!

I hope to have a list of VH that long someday...

FORD
02-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Fuckin A! I just finished downloading this thing. This is definitely the best sounding boot I've heard from the 1984 tour. If you have any sort of a high speed connection - get this NOW!

Little Texan
02-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuckin A! I just finished downloading this thing. This is definitely the best sounding boot I've heard from the 1984 tour. If you have any sort of a high speed connection - get this NOW!

That's good to know, because I have that one coming in a trade this week.

Lou
02-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Yeah I hope that gets there on Monday :)

BTW that Led Zeppelin collection...I'd say 60% of it was from Sharing the Groove, 35% from www.royal-orleans.com , and 5% that I got in some old-fashioned mail trades. Point is, it's out there and readily available for you. (Except for VH and The Police :( )

Dave's PA Rental
02-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Did you guys see the list of VH boots that the guy who re-re-posted VH Rapes Stockholm has? I hope he seeds some of those!!!